Digital Strategist Resume
Summary : Served as a Digital Strategist and Digital Marketing Executive overseeing the launch, market placement, competitive landscape, and overall success of products and services.
Skills : Marketing Digital Advertising And Marketing.
- Exceeded business goals, using consumer insights and sales metrics, to help provide design input to increase market acceptability.
- Provided oversight in forecasting, managing, tracking, and reporting project progress, issues, budget, and scope changes to achieve successful project completion, on-time, and within budget.
- Identify key consumer segments by analyzing customer engagement, behavior, content engagement, and mobile & social activity.
- Generate product and revenue guidelines that are focused on driving sales, acquiring new customers, retaining existing customers and building brand loyalty - all of which increased top lines sales growth by 18%.
- Draft business requirements, prioritize features, author user stories/acceptance criteria and collaborate with creative and development team members to ensure product features are delivered according to specifications.
- Created business requirement evaluating existing organizational processes and recommend changes to succeed in the mobile app and e-commerce business.
- Analyze customer needs, business needs and technological capabilities when designing new features or enhancements to ensure balance.
- Developed content marketing strategies including brand building, integrated product positioning, promotions and overall campaign objectives across a variety of channels for large scale web sites.
Senior Digital Strategist Resume
Summary : Able to translate complex information and data into compelling content for diverse audiences on various digital platforms. Known as a creative, self-motivated and a team-player who thrives in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines.
Skills : Nationbuilder, Wordpress, Excel, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Falcon, Dropbox, Google Drive, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics.
- Lead a team of account executives on conceiving and executing digital marketing solutions for local clients that market across channels, integrate with offline media, and deliver results.
- Developed and delivered sales presentations with the goal of persuading external decision makers and influencers.
- Collaborated with internal departments including marketing, production and fulfillment, designers and developers to execute on sold campaigns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in matching products to clients' needs and making solid marketing presentations that sell the value of Gannett Wisconsin Media.
- Established weekly and monthly training sessions to grow account executives' digital acumen.
- Utilized extensive understanding of client's businesses and verticals to identify opportunities within live and potential campaigns.
- Presented follow-thru reporting on client's digital campaigns, helping to show the ROI on their investment.
Bachelors Of Business
Jr. Digital Strategist Resume
Objective : More than 20 years experience working across digital platforms including multi-media, video, social media, web, and mobile technologies. Excellent relationship skills; good listener, respectful of the expertise of others with the ability to motivate and generate effective action from all levels of an organization.
Skills : Audio Production, Video Production, Social Media Management, Web Development, Interactive Design And Development, Sound Design, Directing, Staff Management, Budgeting, Project Managment.
- Analyzes and articulates technology challenges and crafts targets and creative interactive solutions for clients.
- Provides strategic leadership across web, mobile and app development.
- Write, produce and develop content for multi-platform internal and external communications vehicles.
- Analyzes and improves performance, scalability and stability of websites and other digital solutions.
- Manages internal and outsourced development teams as well as mentors and develops the capabilities of in-house technical team.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends - current and future - impacting the digital space and how those translate into workable solutions for clients.
- Contributes to the design and development of website features and functionalities.
- Film, edit and produce internal and external videos in support of the storytelling objectives.
BA In Mass Communications
Lead Digital Strategist Resume
Summary : Educated and provided well-received recommendations to the Director of Social Media on implementing campaign strategies, analyzing data reports and determining effectiveness of content.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Digital Media.
- Planned and executed effective campaigns based off of internal and external 3rd party data analysis.
- Strategic consulting, including media plan creation and implementation, market analysis, marketing communication, platform integration, and marketing collateral.
- Leverages clients Twitter voice to support their 360 marketing goals and initiatives across all social platforms.
- Managing complete sales cycle and marketing initiatives from lead-to-close resulting in serving over 1M in revenue within first year holding a quarterly quota over $400k.
- Acted as a social media specialist for clients across paid and authentic voice, leveraged analytics for decisions.
- Supported B2B and B2C marketing teams on complex projects with trend analysis and brand alignment.
- Developed a strategy for UHG that optimized the digital presence for 10+ acquisitions.
B.A. In Advertising
Digital Strategist III Resume
Objective : Digital Assistant will work with the Digital Strategist to enhance the organizations digital communications and products.
Skills : Social Media, Project Management, Soft Skills.
- Set up the social media aspect to the business.
- Developed and managed long-term social media, marketing and communications objectives to drive awareness, preference and action.
- Developed and presented a key message to targeted aspect of the public.
- Built understanding and knowledge of the brand.
- Set up twitter platform that grew to 20,000 followers and Facebook page to over 9,000 followers.
- Massel was only available in a few health food stores then grew to about 1,000 retail grocers, including Whole Foods.
- Managed and executed web content, operations and promotions strategy to support direct channel sales goals and revenue forecasts.
Digital Strategist II Resume
Objective : Experience in a multicampus church setting and fastpaced office environment. Ability to think strategically and hold many details under tight deadlines and with expeditious projects.
Skills : Windows XP, MS Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator,.
- Items include having translation done for videos, slides, sermon support, web pages, promotional collateral, etc.
- Accurately proofread and give final approval on all Spanish digital and print material.
- Responsible for keeping a team of six people organized to meet deadlines, which includes volunteers who reside locally and overseas.
- Update website content and fulfill web requests for several departments.
- Coordinate online services by scheduling what service to play, proofing content, uploading content and entering the pertaining information, and archiving the message.
- Run reports, schedule meetings, create reminders, answer phones, and gather all information needed for meetings when needed for immediate boss.
- Attend meetings to take notes and gather information to assign to team members and volunteers.
Digital Strategist I Resume
Objective : Experience includes tenure as an agency-side Brand Manager, client-side Marketing Manager, and Digital Project Manager for web and interactive agencies.
Skills : Analytics Analysis, Frontend Development, Adobe Creative Suite, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Develop guiding principles for the web team to influence how we identify problems, create solutions, and serve our constituents in a way that meets their needs and fulfills business requirements.
- Lead internal teams in creating comprehensive content strategies that evolve into polished designs and flexible products.
- Lead frontend team in evolving main site to meet best practice standards.
- Provide leadership in updating the organization's brand standards.
- Work alongside content marketing team to develop and maintain content for main site and other strategic properties.
- Transition digital marketing team into automated marketing strategies for deeper engagement with target audience.
- Train large group of content contributors on various systems.
B.A. In English
Digital Strategist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Well calculated risk and big ideas. Special interest and pushing the boundaries and capabilities of digital media and analytics in PR and Branding.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Content Creation, Analytics.
- Secured two new client accounts from creation of in-depth presentations on digital strategy solutions and recommendations.
- Created and managed comprehensive multichannel digital media strategies and editorial calendars.
- Built, monitored, and measured paid and organic targeted campaigns while maintaining campaign budget.
- Collaborated with clientele to create branding guides for social use.
- Fostered and managed influencer relationships.
- Implemented new marketing initiatives to increase visibility through creative event and social media campaigns.
- Provided strategic, engaging, and search-optimized content across all digital and print channels.
Digital Strategist/Executive Resume
Headline : Digital Strategist is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy across a diverse portfolio of clients.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Document Management, File Management, Phones, Calendar Management, Legal Terminology.
- Write and implement all social media content and outreach.
- Manage all social media Menlo Park platforms and interact with followers and partner orgs.
- Primary contact for volunteer and support partners.
- Create non-technical powerpoint presentations for public presentations on the subject of Near-Earth Asteroids and asteroid impacts on Earth, as well as technological solutions to prevent this global problem.
- Manage website, including all design, template updates, content and network administration issues.
- Responsible for troubleshooting site issues.
- Create marketing collateral including presentations, posters, flyers, handouts, business cards.
Digital Strategist Resume
Headline : Digital content strategist with extensive experience in building social media campaigns, online engagement, analytics, social listening and reporting, project management and client engagement.
Skills : Digital Strategy, Social Media, Web Content, UX, Print,.
- Develop end-to-end innovative and creative social media ideas and solutions for clients.
- Lead integrated digital communication projects, assessing client and market needs, defining goals and identifying solutions.
- Manage team of designers and developers, vendors/partners, internal account teams and external clients.
- Drive and ensure the delivery of social media strategy & campaigns as part of client's integrated digital strategy.
- Prepare project plans (statements of work, budgets, vision and scope).
- Track, measure and analyze social media performance against goals.
- Help lead new business pitches and assist with new client strategy development.