Compensation Manager Resume
Objective : Pro-active strategic business partner responsible for developing and implementing a long-range plan for human capital which complements the business strategy, functioning as an outspoken advocate of employee interests, and acting as a change agent in a learning organization.
Skills : Systems Experience, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for corporate compensation, sales performance management, and sales commission plans for 1,100+ employees.
- Served as the liaison and partner between senior level and line management to administer compensation policies and programs.
- Developed salary guidelines utilizing and combining national, local and industry resources.
- Developed and implemented commission sales plans.
- Presented new commission/retention plans to executives including analysis of costs and benefits of each of the programs.
- Reviewed and approved all pay changes for the company.
- Developed and set pay ranges for the corporation.
- Worked with HR Business Partners in establishing hiring ranges for new recruits.
Jr. Compensation Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, analytical, professional with fifteen-plus years of progressive experience in base, incentive, and equity compensation plan design. Proven ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet changing deadlines. Driven by challenge and the opportunity for development. Experience managing significant organizational change by way of acquisitions & mergers, divestitures, consolidation, and organic growth.
Skills : Public Speaking, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provided lease financing and related services to customers operating rail, marine, and other targeted assets.
- Responsibilities included company-wide management of long-term incentive compensation and short-term incentive administration for over 1,000+ employees located in North America.
- Assisted management with job descriptions, performed market evaluations and determined pay levels while maintaining GATX's compensation policy and philosophy.
- Developed and presented Compensation Basics sessions to US-based managers and employees.
- Included topics compensation policies and philosophy, market pricing of jobs, pay changes, salary grade structures, and incentive plan calculations.
- Responsible for coordinating payrolls, local tax returns, and act as a liaison for other miscellaneous issues.
- Spearheaded the search for stock options software and brokerage services provider.
- Participated in contract negotiations, performed system conversion, developed communication materials, created in-house processing procedures, and educated plan participants.
Sr. Compensation Manager Resume
Summary : Compensation Manager is driven by challenges and the opportunity for development. Experience managing significant organizational change by way of acquisitions & mergers, divestitures, consolidation, and organic growth.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Microsoft Office.
- Leads the compensation function through consultation with leadership and comprehensive and timely responses to inquiries from leaders and teammates
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing policies, guidelines, and procedures aligned with total rewards strategy.
- Works with the HR Leadership team, CHRO, and Executive team to co-design an executing compensation philosophy, and strategy and recommend process improvements.
- Provides ongoing consulting and recommendations regarding ERC job roles/descriptions, internal career architecture, and job leveling framework
- Aligns the reward system to the ERC organization and assists in identifying consistency in our current architecture, while recommending sustainable systems for future growth.
- Influences stakeholders with a well-defined compensation direction and teammates with the employer of choice strategies.
- Provides consulting services, advice, and recommendations regarding compensation strategy, appropriate market matches and drives the merit review cycle annually.
Compensation Manager I Resume
Objective : Compensation Manager acquired duties, as well as, responsibilities which include the support of the implementation along with administration of office managerial responsibilities. Daily tasks involved providing recruitment, compensation and benefits communications to employees, in addition to sharing the updating and modifications to our vendors.
Skills : Management, Communication skills.
- Provides policy and pay practices data for Salary Surveys.
- Reviews job descriptions for an accurate match to the hospital the same as similar positions.
- Provides NJHA with hospital information in order to obtain statewide salary survey data.
- Conducts area salary surveys in order to collect current salary for position excluded from Market Surveys.
- Performs Employee Relations Specialist duties plus responsibilities Process initial complaints from manager/supervisor involving employee matters, issues or concerns with disciplinary actions according to company policies and procedures.
- Maintains and monitors the level adjustments system to ensure that the Technical and Nursing staff receive wage increases as per the appropriate union contract.
- Calculates work experience as needed to ensure proper accreditation for internal equity purposes.
- Prepares documentation of all retroactive plus reimbursement pay through the Payroll Department.
Compensation Manager II Resume
Headline : Compensation Manager in Human Resources with 15+ years of experience in manufacturing (union and non-union environments) and corporate headquarters. Labor Relations/Contract Negotiations Union Avoidance Organization Design & Succession Benefits Administration Compensation & Incentives Performance Management Staffing & Development Global Mobility (In/Ex-Pats).
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Leads HR Services compensation administration work with a team of 3 professionals supporting Corporate HQ and 3 Industrial Sector plants (500 Managers and 2000 employees with planned roll out to 8 additional sites with 2500 employees).
- Manages corporate staff payroll.
- Oversees employee records and data integrity for corporate staff and 3 Industrial Sector locations.
- Leads the deployment of compensation and benefits processes for 2400 corporate staff (salaries $40k-$220k) including compensation strategy, job design & evaluation (HAY system), job offer creation, promotions, and training for managers.
- Analyzes pay practices to ensure compliance with FLSA, Affirmative Action, and other legislative requirements including recommending salary adjustments as identified.
- Directs immigration and mobility processes for 30-40 global employees annually.
- Performs annual compensation analysis for Corporate AAP plan and recommended pay equity adjustments based on job title, level, gender and race.
Compensation Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced, enthusiastic Compensation Professional with a proven track record in total rewards program implementation & Human Resources Business partnership, including compensation analysis/modeling; incentive design & retention strategy. Highly adaptable and proficient in project management and change management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounting.
- Entered new hires into the Ultipro system.
- Entered performance improvement plans and compensation adjustments into the Ultipro system.
- Verified, calculated, and entered all annual performance appraisals into the Ultipro system.
- Called store managers, district managers, and regional managers to communicate issues with submitted performance appraisals.
- Trained field management on performance appraisal processes.
- Communicated with district managers regarding performance appraisals that are due.
- Updated HR Contact lists using Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Updated HR departmental procedures using Microsoft Word.
- Helped Team members with projects as needed.
Asst. Compensation Manager Resume
Objective : Compensation Manager will be responsible for supporting the organization's compensation practice and administration for all business units, acting as a subject matter expert and consultant to HR partners.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Implemented job architecture for 3,000 non-union employees creating consistent leveling and titles across the organization.
- Led implementation of Success Factors Compensation Module to manage merit and short term incentive processes.
- Identified and transitioned transactional compensation activities to Shared Services in order to enhance strategic alignment and partnership with the business.
- Drove education, communication, and rollout of annual salary planning and bonus administration processes.
- Led review and response to all compensation related compliance and audit reviews including ISO 9000 and annual Ernst & Young and Office of the Inspector General engagements.
- Introduced a new compensation business partner model to quickly resolve client issues and increase client satisfaction rates.
- Created first-ever Manager's Guide to Compensation, a comprehensive resource detailing Amtrak's compensation philosophy, guidelines & processes.
- Established special bonus and compensation award programs to ensure that Amtrak leverages a wide range of tools to attract and retain best-fit talent.
Associate Compensation Manager Resume
Headline : Compensation Manager will assist HR Leadership in the planning, development, organization, and implementation of compensation strategies. The incumbent will partner with departmental leaders to ensure that the compensation programs provide efficient and effective services that support the ongoing needs.
Skills : MS Office, HR Management.
- Developed and managed the annual global merit common review process for non-manufacturing employees (1,400 out of 10,000).
- Managed for two business units and multiple segments and regions o Determine the merit budget for each country (20) o Track the budget vs.
- Presented Executive Summary of final performance and merit spend to each business unit President Manage executive compensation market pricing and merit recommendation process for the Invensys Controls business units.
- Responsible for the administration of the Executive Deferred Compensation program.
- Managed our global mobility population including offers and repatriation.
- Designed and implemented the global job group structure used for individual position market pricing.
- Created and communicated a new Management Short Term Incentive Plan.
- Coordinated new job structure with payroll and recruiting.
Lead Compensation Manager Resume
Summary : Compensation Professional with 15+ years of experience with a passion for people and a strategic business partner with an eye toward bottom-line results. Effective in identifying and implementing operational efficiencies ranging from mid-sized to Fortune 500 organizations and with diverse industries. Compensation Programs Market Analysis/Research Total Rewards Executive Compensation Budget/Modeling Benefits Administration Strategic Planning Incentive Plans On-boarding.
Skills : Compensation, Benefits, Human Resources.
- Managed and administered all compensation program-related activity including but not limited to merit and incentive recommendations, development and management of compensation guidelines, career banding, compensation studies, and incentive plan design.
- Managed compensation programs for 10,000 employees in over 20 locations worldwide.
- Researched and analyzed market data, salary and benefits surveys, and compensation trends ensuring competitiveness for more than 2000 positions.
- Assessed internal equity and external competitiveness increasing offer acceptance rates by more than 50% Centralized administration of global reward and recognition program increasing 90% employee participation and engagement.
- Organized departmental information infrastructure ensuring consistency and presentation design delivering recommendations with accuracy and integrity.
- Oversaw merit, incentives, equity, other salary increases, and reward and recognition budgets for Human Resources, ensuring cost-effective use of resources.
- Developed training and user manuals for compensation tools and reward and recognition program, increasing accuracy and integrity of data and user utilization.
- Supported sales incentive research and analysis, determining competitiveness towards development of targets for better positioning within the market.
Compensation Manager Resume
Summary : Eighteen years of experience in Compensation, IT, Banking, Health Care, and Management. Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows products, and other industry-related software applications. Expert-level knowledge of Excel and Access, along with an MBA. Other strengths include project management, great interpersonal skills, troubleshooting, software implementation, and supporting marketing efforts.
Skills : Green Belt, Project Life Cycle,CCP.
- Managed and oversaw a competitive compensation program for over 5,500 employees across a multiple-site network, including home health, hospitality, therapy, and all general hospital/healthcare positions.
- Emphasized on reporting, query writing, and database management.
- Developed and maintained an HR policy to help recruit and retain employees.
- Assisted administration with coordination of programs that helped to decrease turnover and to raise RN hiring during a shortage.
- Coordinated new processes that helped more efficiently produce annual wage increases for employees.
- Assured JHHS was in accordance with all wage and hour laws including FLSA and state issues.
- Designed and implemented effective job analysis, salary, incentive and title structures, considering the effectiveness of existing practices