Director of Facilities Resume
Summary : Possess a comprehensive background in construction management derived from conducting domestic and continental operations.
Skills : Project manager.
- Develop and implement the multi-year Comprehensive Maintenance Plan that is both corrective and preventative for the upkeep of all facilities, grounds, and the major facilities systems.
- Provide an efficient work order system for repairs of facilities and equipment that ensures that all maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely fashion, and provide regular work order status.
- Develop a custodial services plan for each building that outlines the tasks of and expectations for custodial employees, indicating a detailed daily and periodic schedule for cleaning and simple repairs of the facilities.
- Establish and implement an effective summer and non-school day program of specialized cleaning and repairs.
- Supervise a personnel management program for the Building and Grounds Department that includes the recruitment and selection process, and a written evaluation process that uses the recommendations of building-level administrators.
- Recommend the employment, discipline, or dismissal of all custodial and maintenance personnel.
- Establish and maintain a system of financial records, controls, and accounting procedures for the repair and maintenance of the facilities.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Director of Facilities Resume
Summary : Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Cooperative and flexible; readily adapt to changing needs and circumstances. Resourceful, determined and tactful approach to priority and meets deadlines.
Skills : Facilities Management.
- Director of Facilities, Indus International, an enterprise asset management software manufacturing company.
- Developed and managed a multi-million dollar facilities capital budget for real estate, project management, planning, design, construction, equipment and furniture acquisition, professional consulting services, and the facilities department operations budget.
- Consistently reduced costs while improving quality.
- Renegotiated real estate, equipment, furniture, and service contracts to 50% of former costs, while improving quality.
- Negotiated contracts to reduce the cost for architectural, engineering, construction and relocation budgets, while improving quality.
- Provided in-house planning, programming, conceptual design, and project management to reduce consultant budget.
- Managed a merger of two corporation's facilities property and staff.
Master Of Architecture
Jr. Director of Facilities Resume
Objective : Seeking a management position with an organization where utilize skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, and enhance growth.
Skills : Occupational Safety and Health, Construction Project Management.
- Plans, monitors and supervises all facility construction, renovation, repairs and maintenance for over 30 buildings and grounds.
- Directs construction, renovations, maintenance and repair activities including estimating total project costs and determining the project budget, timeline and utilization of outside contractors.
- Evaluates department projects and services while projecting needs and implementing preventative maintenance programs for three agencies.
- Implements mechanisms to ensure facility compliance with health and safety rules, regulations, licensing or other regulatory standards and requirements including CARF, COA, ODMH, OSHA, ADAMHS.
- Direct supervision of Maintenance Supervisor and overall supervision of 7 total employees.
- Participates in the development of the annual budget; administers budget and ensures operation with budget constraints.
- Participates in the evaluation, assessment and planning of department goals.
- Prepare reports and summaries as needed and meets with committees and Board members as requested.
Director of Facilities III Resume
Summary : Entailed answering phones, setting up schedules, coordinating transportation, greeting visitors, preparing correspondence, filing, and other day to day operational matters.
Skills : Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing.
- Manages all facets of the Housekeeping and Engineering Departments, ensuring the maintenance of high levels of guest service and satisfaction to include guest accommodations, laundry, and public areas and work areas.
- Provides training to departmental associates.
- Enforces policies and procedures and standards as established by systems operation.
- Responsible for the firing, termination, performance evaluations, training, and development of all housekeeping and laundry staff.
- Maintains departmental communication through the effective use of staff meetings, logbooks, and bulletin boards.
- Conducts monthly inventory of linen, supplies, and equipment.
- Maintains budgeted labor standards by forecasting and comparing the forecast to actual.
- Established and maintains cost-control systems on linen inventories, cleaning supplies and labor costs, by forecasting and comparing the forecast to actual.
Bachelor's In Education
Director of Facilities II Resume
Headline : Focused, Compassionate & Service Oriented. Excellence in everything, including caring for patients and working collaboratively with team members. Seeking a career with a company & team members who are dedicated to combining a positive attitude with excellent service.
Skills : Carpentry/Building Maintenance, Managerial, Teaching.
- Plan, execute, and manage the daily operations for multiple facilities including current and future construction and renovation projects.
- Responsible for the performance of the district's maintenance technicians , grounds, warehouse shipping and receiving and custodial staff to provide a well maintained, comfortable and safe environment that promotes teaching and learning activities for students and staff.
- Responsible for the Health & Safety requirements of a facility including fire suppression systems, elevator equipment and all mechanical, electrical and plumbing maintenance and inspections.
- Determine long range planning, staffing needs, align functional work areas and create goals for department staff.
- Responsible for the maintenance department and capital project budgets.
- Procure design and construction service following state guidelines.
- Communicate district needs to architects, engineers, and contractors for the design and execution of projects.
Bachelor Of Science
Director of Facilities I Resume
Headline : Dedicated and passionate professional offering proven ability to plan and implement strategies that support business/financial objectives, managing these to drive company growth and enhance bottom-line profits.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Hardware, Computer Repair, Facilities Management.
- Directs all activities relating to contracted facility services, including all technical reviews, equipment, materials, product requisitions, record keeping by performing all duties personally or through provisions of technical expertise.
- Coordinates all facility management projects and issues for the division.
- Prepare bid sheets for contracts, process specifications, tests and progress reports.
- Review bids from firms for conformity to contract requirements and determine acceptable bids.
- Request amendments to or extensions of service contracts.
- Oversee all facilities maintenance operating standards, prepare all division facilities for inspections and audits and addresses all building deficiencies.
- Manage all division tracking reports along with providing support and supervision to all division Superintendents and Program Directors.
- Maintains contracts and contractor status to ensure the smooth working of the contract awarding process.
Lead Director of Facilities Resume
Objective : Highly motivated professional with more than 15 years of logistics, project management and supply chain management experience. Background encompasses key management positions in both, Department of Defense and civilian sectors, including working as Director of Facilities, Commodity Transportation Manager, Cargo Shipping & Receiving Coordinator, Passenger Services, Air Transportation Planner and Project Manager.
Skills : Leadership Development, MVP Technical Training, Customer Relationship Management, Management.
- Defined and scheduled full-scale plant upgrade enabling the company to upgrade systems without interrupting production.
- Designed and managed installation of main cooling tower system with heat exchangers and DeIonized water sub loop, replacing several aging units.
- Included foundation, structural, construction, startup, and technical support.
- Developed and implemented new plant floor layout, which improved efficiency, then controlled contractors and managed employees during required materials and equipment procurement, and construction.
- Ensured water treatment contractor controlled pH and conductivity to maintain compliance with government regulations while chemical feeding.
- Developed and converted production line utilizing LEAN methodology, increasing output 5 times with only a 30% increase in manpower.
- Developed order tracking system in Microsoft Access to allow untrained users data manipulation and reporting functions.
Director of Facilities Manager Resume
Headline : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Facilities Management, Microsoft Office, Pool Maintenance,.
- Analyzed company facilities management and administrative processes.
- Presented recommendations on how to increase efficiency and customer service.
- Coordinated and managed an 18 month maintenance refresh project of more than fifty student housing apartments.
- Restructured the facilities management department by creating effective processes which ultimately lead to greater customer satisfaction.
- Oversaw and directed facilities & administration for Cross River Realty's student housing portfolio.
- Implemented new strategies for improving the Cross River Realty brand.
- Target areas included, customer service, implementation of a new property management system and website, social media and customer outreach through technological means.
- Created and implemented all Cross River operational budgets and fiscal policies related to facilities management and marketing.
B.A. In Social Sciences
Jr. Director of Facilities Resume
Headline : Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Cooperative and flexible; readily adapt to changing needs and circumstances. Resourceful, determined and tactful approach to priority and meets deadlines. Motivated, conscientious and confident self-starter who learns quickly. Interact effectively with wide range of personalities and at all organizational levels.
Skills : Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing.
- Directs and oversees operational needs of the Facilities Department.
- Schedules staff to meet the needs of the facility, doing so in line with budgetary constraints.
- Plan work schedules, hours, areas of work and job duties to ensure adequate facilities services are rendered to all areas.
- Interview, select, hire, evaluate and recommend termination of facility personnel in accordance with facility standards.
- Orientate, train (develop) and supervise of all supervisory/facilities staff under span of control.
- Regularly inspect and evaluate physical condition of facility; recommend painting, repairs and furnishings.
- Provide monthly administrative progress reports relative to short term accomplishments, future short term plans and staff education/training.
- Report unsafe conditions and conduct research to improve facility technology.
Bachelor's In Liberal Arts
Director of Facilities Administrator Resume
Summary : Maintaining a visible professional profile with a reputation for achieving quality results. Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, with attention to details and time management. Excellent communication skills, with thorough capacity to complete projects and meet deadlines.
Skills : Team Building, Project Management, Process Improvement, Customer Service, Negotiation.
- Member of the Executive Committee responsible for Company Policies, Financial oversight, Cultural and Administrative philosophies and procedures, including short and long term functions of the business.
- Manage departmental payroll, expense, forecasting and budgeting for three business units totaling over 2 million dollars annually.
- Present and explain proposals, reports or findings to Owners.
- Manage and oversee multiple property renovations of guestrooms, meeting spaces and outdoor venues spanning more than 23 acres.
- Review, recommend, and approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, or purchasing of materials and services.
Diploma In General
Asst. Director of Facilities Resume
Summary : Results and detail oriented facilities manager with experience in construction, property maintenance, management and building inspection and a dynamic manager with special experience managing and renovating historic properties.
Skills : Licensed Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- Managing historic 10 acre downtown property anchored by the Southern Pacific train depot, offering multiple entertainments and hospitality venues.
- Director of Facilities Spearheaded 40 person support staff providing maintenance, construction, transportation, housekeeping and security services.
- Planned and managed events to meet and exceed the standards expected of a premier entertainment venue.
- Prepared comprehensive presentations raising our profile with civic groups and media outlets.
- Developed capital improvement and interior design projects to modernize and enhance the operational flexibility of historic buildings.
- Trained and mentored team members to ensure that customers always receive superior service and value.
- Managed commercial lease space in historic buildings.
Director of Facilities Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that is rewarding and goal oriented. To perform duties with the ability for ongoing education and to lead a team to setting the standard.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Managed operations of the healthcare facility, 2 hospitals owed homes and the grounds.
- Maintained preventive maintenance schedules on all equipment, inside and outside of the facilities.
- Monitored a daily work order system from all departments, to insure work orders were completed timely and correctly.
- Maintained vendor relations on a daily basis in regards to any facilities issues.
- Performed discipline, evaluations and met with other department managers and administration on a daily basis.
- Represented Community Medical Center in the Falls City area, speaking to high school students, coaching youth sports and utilizing local vendors for work.
- Balanced daily, monthly and quarterly expenses in the Facilities department.
- Performed constant preventive maintenance along continuous improvement.