Operations Assistant II Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Seeking to secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Food Service, Heavy Machinery, Commercial Vehicles, Leadership, Good Appearance, and Customer Service.
- Responsible for interfacing with and assisting customers, manufacturers, wholesalers, and suppliers in efficiently fulfilling all company orders using OSCommerce order processing system.
- Using a ticket processing system Zendesk to prioritize and process all customer, manufacturer, wholesaler, and supplier calls and/or emails.
- Obtaining initial information which is used to better assist customers in determining what they need for their vehicle(s).
- Processing all customer orders and stock replenishment from suppliers, wholesalers, and manufacturers.
- Accepting and processing all forms of payment including Paypal, all major credit cards, cash, and checks on a daily basis to complete orders.
- Quickly and successfully resolve any customer and/or supplier issues that may arise.
- Tracking and finalizing all invoices, back order and discontinued parts concerns.
- Receiving, inspecting and processing all shipments verifying for accuracy and restocking to proper item storage location(s).
Administrative Operations Assistant Resume
Summary : 12 years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Seeking to enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace and to solve problems in an effective/creative manner in a challenging position in order to build a long-term career within your company that offers opportunities for career growth and education.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Financial Analysis, Project Management, Management, Sales, Programming, Analytics, Mathematics, Application Development, Financial Modeling, and Finance.
- Maintains documents and material records or logs timely.
- Operates and performs routine maintenance of a variety of office machines such as CRT, telephone, fax, microfiche reader/printer, copier, and digital scanner.
- Revises filing system to ensure ready access of records; receives prepares or verifies documents; reviews, processes or edits documents and forms.
- Performs computations, to ascertain the correctness of reported information.
- Serves as front desk receptionist; greets and assist walk-in customers for the department, receives and responds to routine inquiries from the public daily; transfers calls to the proper secretary of state agencies for technical questions when necessary.
- Answers phones and takes messages when necessary; greets and announces individuals to appropriate staff upon their arrival within the office.
- Provides some guidance and direction to lower clerical staff in fulfilling support functions.
- Assist private secretary with keeping track of attendance for the office.
Jr. Operations Assistant Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Having the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others on all levels. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executives, managers, staff, and clients. Take-charge initiative and a positive attitude. Proven problem-solving, analytical, and creative thinking skills in a complex environment. Thoroughly organized and quick thinking. Energized when tackling new challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Quickbooks Pro & Contractor, Timberline/Sage, Textura, GC Pay, Kronos, Time Off Manager, Adobe Acrobat, Beacon Builder, Blue Book, Service Channel, Docu-scan, Google, PhotoShop, Skype, Fax, Copy, and Go, Daddy.
- Reported to the VP of operations and was responsible for managing the day to day operations and administrative support.
- General office functions in ensuring efficient and accurate processing of contract requirements and documents.
- Contract administration included set up and maintain new project files, meeting notes, submittal processing, change orders, RFI, insurance certificates, document distribution, equipment, and material release and tracking.
- Monthly project billing, punch list processing, project closeout books and documents along with as built and the operations and maintenance manuals and distribution.
- Weekly and monthly reports on billing, labor projections, vehicle maintenance, current company project information, warrant log and safety log.
- Created an operations manual with complete step by step processes and procedures.
- Covered front desk and phones for receptionist and cover office managers desk as needed.
- Created documents and templates, as well as stream, lined documents, processes, and procedures for the company.
Senior Operations Assistant Resume
Summary : 21 years of wide experience as an Operations Assistant. Looking to secure a position with a company where the opportunity to grow and learn is at the forefront of the job. Also to be able to utilize my past experience and skills to enhance the jobs overall performance and future. I love to work in a customer service environment and feel there is no better place to enrich my life and others.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Lawson, Kronos, Lawson, Customer Service, Retail Management, Operations Management, Client Relationship Management, Administrative, Team Leader, Communications, Cosmetic Artistry, Business Management, Event Coordination, Product Knowledge, Merchandising, Sales, and Organizational.
- Work with maintenance and housekeeping to schedule apartment readiness, scheduling and implementing new residents orientation, buddy program, move in and out 's for our building.
- Outside marketing in the community to promote our senior housing, planning and hosting various groups in our building to promote and educate the public.
- Front desk coverage to include all aspects of daily operations of front office and customer service.
- Responsible for office petty cash, and office product/supply orders and stock.
- Work with vendors and outside sales to guarantee a functional and positive working environment.
Scheduled team meetings, updated internal operations documents and maintained spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Deliver exceptional service to clients by building and sustaining high-trust partnerships with internal team members.
Finance Operations Assistant Resume
Summary : Self-motivated individual with over 8 years of experience in banking deposit operations as an Operations Assistant. Adept at prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitasking when necessary.
Skills : Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger, Account closing, Data Entry, Customer Service, Cash Management, MS Office, and Balance Sheet Reconciliation.
- Prepared and reviewed operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- View all branch capture runs to ensure everything is balanced and transmitted by end of the day perform preliminary reviews of check deposit transactions monitor daily outgoing remote deposit capture batch file to item processing within deadlines.
- Print incoming fed returns form federal reserve bank through feedline advantage.
- Quickly and effectively resolve debit or credit discrepancies on the check that were processed through the federal reserve.
- Prepare cash letter for the redemption of savings bonds through the federal reserve.
- Process outgoing and incoming domestic and international wire transfers through the federal reserve system.
- Processing branch currency orders and shipments through the federal reserve.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry using keyboards or scanners.
Operations Assistant Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Looking to obtain the challenging and rewarding position as & outreach & enrollment specialist & whereby I can utilize my military experience and education to achieve results for career development and advancement on job merit.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel Experienced In Planning, Scheduling, and Aiding In Interdepartmental Coordination, Reliable Employee, Interpersonal Communications, Teamwork, Trainable, Attention To Detail, Customer Service, Flexibility,CGMP, and SAP System.
- Manage security process compliance in the manner that aligns with customer requirements.
- Coordinate personnel and asset risk management through surveillance and electronic tracking.
- Provide mitigation plans for status security risk on a daily / weekly basis.
- Protect classified traffic on communications networks that include data, voice, and video.
- Provide management information gathered from various operations according to policy and procedures.
- Maintain and log all reports gathered from various internal intelligence monitoring and maintain accountability for site personnel and report to the regional office.
- Process air movement/ground movement request for equipment shipments and personnel.
- Maintain registry information pertaining to classified materials, certifications, and to support various security matters.
- Provide expert incident evaluation, response, and recovery plans, programs and operations to ensure successful organizational recovery and reconstitution.
- Interact with clients and document any information relevant to their case.
Executive Operations Assistant Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Seeking to become associated with a company where I can build and utilize my skills while enhancing the company's productivity and overall success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Retail Management, Operations Management, Client Relationship Management, Administrative, Team Leader, Communications, Cosmetic Artistry, Business Management, Event Coordination, Product Knowledge, Merchandising, Sales, Organizational, Retail Sales, Inventory Management, and Event Planning.
- Providing administrative support to the vice president of global administration and office operations.
- Scheduling meetings, word processing, maintaining calendar, making travel arrangements, administrative support, and other activities as assigned.
- Assisting with meeting preparation and handle meeting logistics and coordination.
- Processing payment request forms for global administration and office operations department.
- Maintaining global administration and office operations SharePoint sites, which includes uploading documents, updating content and re-configuring sites when needed.
- Monitoring staff travel reports a member of the center's security task force.
- Adding visitors, service requests, and additional services to our building management office site.
- Filing AMEX reports in concurring (expense management services) cover the front desk at all times.
- Training to all new operations assistants, part-time and seasonal employees in all aspects of operations.
- Reviewing documented and processed sensitive mail within the department.
Marketing Operations Assistant Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Results-driven administrator with expertise in handling human resources, public relations, executive and employee communications. Regarded for an ability to streamline processes and collaborate with all core functions of an organization to create effective solutions.
Skills : Office Administrations, Scheduling, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Employee Communications, Meeting Coordination, Agenda/Memos/Meeting Minutes Preparation, Problem Assessment, Problem Solving, Records Maintenance, Organizing/Distributing Correspondence, Technical Competencies, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe.
- Maintaining office procedures, executive communications and staffing management through direct communication and collaboration with senior level executives.
- Communicating daily with leaders, senior managers, and staff regarding the status and execution of all sales, service, and quality control processes.
- Preparing communications to engage and educate employees on company developments including new policies, engagement programs, company press, and achievements.
- Launching marketing initiatives to support the business to business marketing efforts.
- Maintaining office efficiency through managing inventory, meeting minutes, customer service and hiring processes.
- Providing support to the accounting department by co-creating reports to reflect weekly revenue and expenses.
- Providing customer service in a manner consistent with good customer relations and company policy.
- Assisting with assigning daily work orders of the construction department.
- Reviewing daily reports for irregularities notifies proper authorities to ensure problems are resolved.
- Working on business development initiatives and participated in meetings.
Operations Assistant II Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Seeking to obtain a challenging position where I can apply creative problem solving, strong organizational abilities, and lean management skills to achieve optimum performance using the keys of Safety, Courtesy, and Efficiency.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, CCTV, Data Entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, One site, Case Management, Payroll, Customer Service, Appointment Scheduling, Compliance, Administrative, and Management.
- Involving in many of the day to day operational needs.
- Instruction of a new hire training course to prepare the staff for daily duties.
- Providing conflict resolution when needed, provide accurate information in the verbal and written form communication between upper management and staff.
- Delegating daily duties and monitoring progression throughout the day instruction of a new hire training course to prepare the staff for daily duties.
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets for location structures and managed updates in internal claim systems.
- Preparing file reviews, which included scheduling of the file review, collect documents, organized books and produced booklets for all clients.
- Assisting account executive and business development managers to increase the speed and efficiency of our sales and renewal processes.
- Sending violation and hearing notices, hearing findings, and account follow-up to residents.
- Administering collection and return of moving and community room deposit including pre and post inspections.
Center Operations Assistant Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Operations Assistant. Result-driven professional looking for an administrative role utilizing transferable skills to go above and beyond company expectations.
Skills : Bilingual In Spanish, Also Knowledgeable In Microsoft Office Including CRM And SharePoint, Adobe Solutions, Property Management Software, and Office Technology Hardware.
- Provide administrative support for CEO, COO, VP of investments, VP of construction & maintenance, VP of operations, and operations manager.
- Handle all service requests, vendor proposals and contracts, and lease inquiries.
- Help the field whenever necessary by following up with resident prospects and setting up appointments to tour the community.
- Act as the traveling coordinator for all associates and assist operations manager with setting up yearly manager's conference.
- Run weekly reports consisting of occupancy, forecasting, and delinquency data.
- Responsible for ordering mobile devices for associates and assist with cloud data back-ups skills used administrative, office technology and hardware, organization, building management, office management, expense reporting.
- Managed back-orders and the return of defective products periodically with the supply base by using ERP software.
- Worked diligently with vendors and suppliers to streamline the flow of the supply chain.