Social Work Intern Resume
Summary : Mental Health Care Coordinator Responsible for implementing person centered individualized plan of care (IPOC) and all other functions of linking and referring consumers as required.
Skills : Translation, Microsoft, Outlook, Excel.
- Assisted a licensed master of social work professional in with clients in foster care.
- Assisted with the implementation of numerous client services, including intakes and assessments, investigations, and service plan development.
- Facilitated communication with external constituencies, including courts, schools, and mental health professionals, to provide effective interventions for clients and to ensure delivery of services.
- Conducted home visits and facilitated referrals to community resources, including self-esteem support groups.
- Documented client progress regarding treatment plan and maintained accurate records.
- Assisted a licensed master of social work professional in the care of community and faultily clients with end of life care.
- Provided direct care to end-of-life or terminally ill clients; informed professionals and laypersons regarding illness, death, and/or grief.
Master Of Social Work
Sr. Social Work Intern Resume
Objective : Seeking a competitive and challenging environment where can serve your company and establish an enjoyable career for self. Also, where can use experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals.
Skills : Community-based Therapy, Case Management.
- Worked with clients, in the hospice setting, choosing to forego future medical intervention, in becoming more knowledgeable about will documents and power of attorney information.
- Assisted with blood drives, as well as CPR courses.
- Assisted in the care of residents with mental impairments and/or deficit.
- Provided assistance to patients and their families who were coping with the many problems that accompany illness or inhibit recovery and rehabilitation, such as economic need, disability, and lack of resources after discharge home or nursing facility.
- Established with patient and hospital staff the patient's Plan of Care.
- Collected and analyzed patient information to support other healthcare professions comprehend the needs of patients and their families.
- Ensured initial assessments and evaluations completed within forty eight hours following patient hospitalization.
Master Of Social Work
Jr. Social Work Intern Resume
Summary : Social Worker with 2 years' experience in foster care, medical, and mental health settings, working with diverse populations in private practice and health care settings.
Skills : Develop and deliver presentations for small to large.
- Performed comprehensive psychosocial assessments to determine treatment goals.
- Met with clients and their families to obtain collateral assessment .
- Coordinated services for home care and equipment following discharge.
- Made referrals to rehabilitation and long term care facilities.
- Clarified healthcare terminology, personnel roles and recommended medical procedures.
- Provided individual bio-psychosocial assessments to patients, proactive discharge planning, treatment planning and psychotherapy services to socio-culturally diverse adult population.
- Diagnosed with various medical conditions previous to or during hospitalization.
BA In Social Work
Asst. Social Work Intern Resume
Headline : Passionate, caring and dedicated Social Worker with experience in healthcare settings dedicated to improving quality of life for the elderly. Skilled in cultivating a safe and supportive environment that promotes the social and emotional health of patients and provides access to government, community, and educational resources.
Skills : Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Valid NJ drivers license.
- Responsible for contacting new Breast and Cervical Cancer.
- Medicaid patients to cover the benefits that are available to them.
- Assisted in administrative tasks from billing, filing, and building client charts.
- Handled confidential information Observe intakes and walk-in.
- Provided Well-Being Services to residents.
- Participated in Interdisciplinary Team meetings.
- Utilized evidence-based practices during therapeutic sessions.
Masters Of /social Work
Associate Social Work Intern Resume
Headline : Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize customer-service experience in a challenging environment. Would also want to assist and support the needs of individuals and families with any difficulties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Social Networking.
- Worked with youth ages 16-21 who were living independently.
- Provided services to abused, neglected, or delinquent teens.
- Held position for the academic year.
- Researched past state plans and policies as well as plans of other Boards in an effort to initiate new services related to self-determination, .
- Developed and reviewed applications from individuals with disabilities throughout the state who were interested.
- Helped the groups we funded to initiate candidate forums, voter education sessions for people with disabilities, and voter registration projects.
- Gained hands-on professional and practical experience by conducting interviews, completing assessments.
Masters Of /social Work
Social Work Intern/Representative Resume
Objective : Highly driven social worker with diverse skill set and the ability to work with individuals of different cultural backgrounds. Experience in providing short-term crisis intervention as well providing ongoing counseling to individuals. Good understanding of psychosocial interventions and counseling, crisis intervention and domestic violence advocacy. Good understanding of current social and mental health issues faced by military personnel and veterans.
Skills : Type 73-MSW, Google Training, Zones of Regulation, ABA Therapy, IEPPlus, Infinite Campus, Social Stories, Board Maker, Executive Functioning Training, FBA/BIP writing.
- Provided one-on-one therapy for individuals and psychosocial support for male juveniles.
- Provided substantial input for the focus groups because would engage the veterans in conversation, challenge them to question their decisions of everyday life, and assist them in evaluating their life and circumstances, and the direction they are headed if it continues.
- Helped the veterans explore various prospective of their future and the possibilities beyond addiction with the right treatment and frame of mind.
- Completed and maintained documentation regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided, and other required information.
- Modified treatment plans to comply with changes in client status.
- Assisted in developing positive behavioral intervention strategies.
- Participated in interdisciplinary special education Child Study meetings .
B.S. In Human Services/Management
Social Work Intern/Executive Resume
Objective : Compassionate social work professional dedicated to providing effective and empathetic services to children, families, and individuals.
Skills : Office Administration, Payroll, Social Work.
- Coordinated community-based services, including information and referral for additional services from other AOD programs, other government programs, and community agency programs.
- Identified high-risk patients and provides case management services.
- Understood how multidimensional concepts affect clients at the micro, mezzo, and macro level Gathered pertinent information regarding clients through .
- Facilitated a Peer Leaders group to help youth gain leadership skills and prevent drug use .
- Conducted Life skills curriculum at a high school.
- Worked in the adolescent in-patient unit with patients.
- Did assessments on new patient to help best provide the best discharge plan as well as .
High School Diploma
Social Work Intern II Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity to practice my strong communication, critical thinking, organizational, and teamwork skills. Also wish to help people to better themselves, enhance their life and/or perform more efficiently in areas of their life that they would like to improve.
Skills : Proficient in typing, filing, faxing, scanning, and utilization of MS Office products.
- Implemented the practices of the agency in regards to confidentiality and respect to the individuals.
- Mentored 3 children in foster care, a 16 year old female with an intellectual disability and anxiety disorder; a 5 year old male with Attachment Disorder and a 14 year old female with Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
- Helped run a substance use group twice a week for patients.
- Created a resource handbook for the hospital with a variety of resources to help facilitate discharge.
- Prepared psychosocial assessments for clients' records.
- Helped develop and facilitate a psychoeducational group focused on alcohol and drug abuse for male juveniles.
- Provided psychotherapy for clients.
Bachelor's In Human Services
Social Work Intern I Resume
Objective : The work and school experience that have established has been vast and broad. Have experience in working with clients that are very young to the elderly in our community. While attended, was able to enjoy an internship, as an undergraduate, in which was able to work with individuals and groups who are challenged with intellectual and developmental delays and disabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administration, Excel, Organizational, Medical Records.
- Charted and recorded information in client files.
- Efficiently gathered information from families and social services agencies to inform development of treatment plans.
- Documented all patient information including service plans, treatment reports and progress notes.
- Conducted initial psychosocial assessments and collaborated with clients to create a treatment plan.
- Conducted ongoing progress notes for individuals participating in therapy.
- Met weekly with male juveniles for one on one counseling.
- Provided psychosocial life skills training for individuals preparing for reintegration into the community.
Bachelor Of Arts In Social Work
Social Work Intern Resume
Objective : Social Work Professional and Military Veteran with 10+ years of proven ability to be a corporate steward interacting and collaborating with multiple levels of management and diverse cultural audiences. Consistently achieved exceptional and measurable results while leading personnel in dynamic and fast-paced environment in a military and civilian capacity.
Skills : Microsoft Programs Including Excel, Word And Publisher.
- Collaborated with mental health clinician to organize psychosocial assessments for client's electronic medical records.
- Assisted community and military case managers in an emergency shelter with children in the system of care due to abuse, neglect or need for respite care.
- Evaluated client family case records.
- Coordinated services as outlined by the case manager service plan for clients.
- Observed social interaction, behaviors, habits and adaptability of children in residence and report findings to the case manager.
- Made recommendations for review and modification of client service plans based on observations.
- Attended case manager staffing meetings with childcare staff and supervisors to discuss observations, concerns and other relevant issues pertaining to the client and family.
Master Of Social Work