Resident Services Director Resume
Objective : Experience in senior living has enabled to grow. Seek a position that will allow to utilize skills. a leader by nature and have the ability to lead an operational team. Enjoy field of service and enjoy helping people live to their fullest.
Skills : Certified In Medication Administration Teaching.
- Engages in consultations with the Executive Director, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates departmental associates in accordance with company policies.
- Initiates orientation programs for new associates.
- Enters training completion data into the learning management system to ensure an accurate reflection of the assigned communities' progress Drives to the assigned communities to provide Business Office training and resolve account discrepancies.
- Consults future residents for suitability of residency.
- Attends Collaborative Care Meetings to determine risk potential of all residents - observes clinical services for resident care needs Conduct new resident orientation to familiarize with community activities and community resources.
- Communicates with residents and families regarding support services available to meet their needs through Personalized Living, Brookdale Healthcare Services, Brookdale levels of care, Hospice, Life Enrichment, and other services as appropriate Responds to emergencies, assesses situation, and alerts medical help when necessary.
- Addresses and follows up on all resident concerns, incidents, and accident reports in a timely manner.
Sr. Resident Services Director Resume
Summary : Effective management director of patient care seeking an opportunity with management and training responsibilities. Thirty Five years as Practical Nurse licensed in South Carolina. Skilled care of adult patients with chronic and acute conditions. Inpatient hospital direct patient care medical, surgical Utilization management, Appeals with major Insurance company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Management, Medical Terminology, Publisher.
- Assess residents and create care plans.
- Acts as a liaison between the resident, family and physician.
- Trains, assigns and provides direct supervision to personal care staff in accordance with the scope of their job description.
- Trains and oversees Med Techs in medication management and administration.
- Places PPD's, gives IM injections.
- Monitors Blood Sugars, Vital Signs, Weight, Skin Condition, Changes in Mental and Medical Status and reports significant changes to the physician.
- Secures orders ,as needed, for treatment and medication.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Jr. Resident Services Director Resume
Objective : Responsible LPN with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 11 years of experience in healthcare.
Skills : Senior Management of operations and business development, Customer Service, budget planning and control.
- Responsible for State Assessments and Physicals.
- Responsible for scheduling, ordering of supplies, and proper assessment of care for resident billing.
- Conducted admission assessments for clearance to be admitted to building.
- Scheduled patient admissions and discharges.
- Refered resident to MD office or emergent care facility as needed.
- Worked with MD to secure Durable Medical Equipment, Home Health, Hospice, or outpatient services as needed.
- Hired and supervised staff to fulfill needs in these areas.
High School Diploma
Resident Services Director III Resume
Objective : Professional, positive, and energetic Medical Office Assistant and Paralegal Student seeking a professional office to utilize many skills. as a team leader, an office manager and many other professional environments. Looking for long term, full time position and to become a part of a team.
Skills : Bilingual: English And Spanish, Regulatory Compliance,.
- Directed Supervisor of Care Department staff including Caregivers, Medication Technicians and Licensed Nursing.
- Provided direction and oversight of staff in a respectful manner while maintaining standards of excellence and accountability during period of transition, closure and ultimate sale of property.
- Oversaw ongoing staff development procedures, preparing detailed performance reviews and coaching staff on areas of improvement.
- Led multidisciplinary team in resident case conferences, in-services, and departmental meetings to support resident and foster collaboration.
- Managed recruitment, hiring, training, and mentoring of new employees, providing on-the-job coaching to support new hires.
- Served as public face of organization, communicating agency services to target population and maintaining positive community representation.
- Verified accurate completion of all patient admission and discharge paperwork, ensuring thorough description of care provided and subsequent resident responses.
Resident Services Director II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Resident Services Director with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Computer, Management, Management, Nursing Assistant.
- Directed the planning and implementation of resident care services.
- Completed preadmission assessments on all future residents.
- Assured a stock level of medications were maintained at adequate levels at all times.
- Oversaw the administering of medicines as ordered by physicians.
- Supervised the transcription of physician's orders to resident's chart, MARs and Service Plans.
- Managed the safety of residents who provided self- medication management.
- Guaranteed all resident's charts met state regulations.
Diploma In Performing Arts
Resident Services Director I Resume
Summary : Looking for a position within a fast paced company with many chances to advance in the medical field. a highly motivated individual who enjoys challenges that we face daily in the medical industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Kronos, Hris, Medisoft.
- Responsible for effective overall management of Resident Services Department and coordination with other ancillary health providers to provide quality care and services to all residents.
- Supported and practices the philosophy, objectives and standards of the Resident Services Department and participates in the revision of these as necessary to ensure quality care to all residents.
- Make sure that the above are an integral part of the orientation and education of Resident Services personnel.
- Completed and maintained individualized accurate health assessments and updated service plans for each resident.
- Coordinated wellness checks for all residents.
- Coordinated requirements and cooperated with all other departments in providing a favorable physical, social and emotional environment for all residents.
- Ensured community compliance with mediations management procedures in accordance with state and company guidelines.
Assistant Resident Services Director Resume
Summary : Seeking a Registered Nurse management position which will provide with an opportunity to expand practical experience, while at the same time providing quality holistic care to residents.
Skills : Healthcare, Management.
- Supervised, developed, and scheduled the resident services staff according to Allegro's policies, procedures and standards.
- Established and maintained a medication system which adheres to state, federal and company laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Performed assessments and reassessments to determine resident needs and establish appropriate service plans.
- Operated the Resident Services Department within budget and according to Allegro's policies, procedures and standards.
- Completed daily Quality Enhancement reviews to ascertain if the department is meeting state regulations and Allegro policies.
- Acted as a contact for issues related to resident care within the community.
- Ensured adherence to company policy and State Health and Safety Codes, and federal regulations for assisted living communities.
Associate Resident Services Director Resume
Summary : Licensed vocational nurse with 6 years of experience. Licensure with the Texas Board of Nursing in good standing. Experience in home health, skilled nursing, and assisted living facilities, as well as 2 years of nursing managerial experience. Progressed in care roles in the health care field from being a CNA to being a LVN.CPR certification is current (BLS).
Skills : BLS, Legal Nurse Consultant Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner, Medicaid Provider Fraud, Computer Literate, Basic SQL, GE Cenricity EMR, EPIC EMR, Retired Law Enforcement.
- Responsible for performing pre-admission assessments on potential residents.
- Performed routine screenings on residents including: skin assessment, level of care assessment, mini-mental examination, depression risk assessment, elopement assessments, and fall risk assessment.
- Created resident-specific care plans.
- Responsible for the training and evaluation of medication aides and CNAs.
- Trained CNAs on how to use resident documentation software Care Tracker.
- Trained med techs in Accu-Flo E-MOR software.
- Responsible for annual evaluations of staff members as well as disciplinary actions and termination of staff.
Assistant Resident Services Director I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a administrative position in a people-oriented organization with a challenging environment, to achieve the corporate goals, and to maximize skills and experience. Core Knowledge and Functional Skill Areas Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Quick learner of new software applications. Work processing, Ability to type 45 plus words per minute.
Skills : Healthcare, Management.
- Directed all aspects of the resident care department Scheduling, coaching, evaluating, communicating with department staff Liaison with families, physicians, outside agencies to coordinate care for residents Observing resident health status, taking action to address concerns, and reports significant changes to the General Manager.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating and supervising care services provided by the care staff for the residents within Assisted Living guidelines Title 22 Regulations.
- Oversaw medication control and coordinate with physicians for optimum health care of residents.
- Maintained resident confidentiality and privacy.
- Approached all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Looked for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction.
- Continued to monitor residents and evaluate residents regularly and assess levels of care whenever there is a change in condition and/or to determine whether a resident is no longer appropriate for the setting, notifying General Manager as required.
- Responded in a tactful and timely manner to all concerns placed by residents, family members and/or staff via phone call and or email.
High School Diploma
Resident Services Director Resume
Summary : To secure a position in the healthcare industry where can utilize nursing and/or supervisory skills, Works with the Executive Director in building strong relationships and lines of communication in order to develop an appropriate plan of service . Responsible for creating weekly staffing schedule. Responsible for scheduling monthly staff in-services, quarterly CPR classes, and RN delegation classes.
Skills : Computer Literate, Excellent Verbal And Written Communication , Critical Thinker, Excellent Communication , Management Experience.
- Responsible for supervision, discipline, training, and hiring of all care staff including CNA's QMAP's and nursing staff.
- Attended and conducted supervisory meetings and monthly staff meetings.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and implementation of care plans.
- Updated of all documentation related to resident care.
- Responsible for providing direct resident nursing care and nursing treatments.
- Monitored of community policies and procedures to insure compliance with state regulations.
- Scheduled and supervised staff; available to cover staffing when needed.
License In AED