Legal Administrator Resume
Objective : To use my ability to work well with people and special skills to fill a Legal Administrator position with right organization. Deep knowledge of legal terminology, office practices and municipal procedures.
Skills : Legal Administration, Planning Skills.
- Security of classified and unclassified personal information, General and operational administration utilizing manual and automated information systems Office management, personnel and pay database retrieval and word-processing.
- Handled incoming calls dealing with customers.
- Multi-tasking very well Worked well with Under-pressure tasks.
- Capable of working independently and with employees.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assisted lawyers in civil and criminal litigation; drafted pleadings, motions, obtain affidavits if necessary and assist with discovery.
- Researched and identified appropriate laws and judicial decisions to support a legal proceedings, formulate a defense, or initiate legal action.
Sr. Legal Administrator Resume
Summary : To continue career with an organization that will utilize management, supervision and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Research, Communications, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Duties, Data Entry, Editing, Graphic Design, Filing, Teaching.
- Economically and efficiently manages daily operations of medium-sized law firm office at two locations with fifteen timekeepers.
- Supervised a team of eighteen support staff, including coordination and organization of workloads, hiring and training.
- Responsible for human resources, financial planning and controls, strategic planning, technology, facilities and marketing.
- Identifies, analyzes and plans for the changing needs of the firm by recommending and implementing cost-effective solutions.
- Administered, negotiated and contributed to space planning and design, purchasing, records storage, messenger, mail, library, reception services and telecommunications.
- Administered and contributed to recruiting selection, training and development, performance evaluation, salary administration, employee relations, motivation, counseling, disciplining and discharging, workers' compensation, job design, personnel data, paid time off tracking, and benefits administration of all group benefit and 401(k) programs.
- Administered and contributed to financial planning, timekeeping, billings and collections, cash flow control, tax planning and reporting, payroll, credit card processing, records management, programming and systems development, office automation, document destruction systems, business and malpractice insurances, and financial reports.
Associates In Management
Legal Administrator/Manager Resume
Headline : Over 35-years experience in busy office environments who has a history of enhancing office efficiency and increasing productivity using excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities, and knowledge of various computer software programs and office equipment operations.
Skills : Spanish Bilingual, Notary Public/ Loan Signing Agent.
- Included is administering benefits, hiring, coaching, and terminating administrative and paralegal staff.
- Identifying vendors and procuring cost-effective services and materials for all aspects of the practice, including the office space.
- Administering the firm's Time Matters software and providing computer support on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing the litigation side of the practice, including calendaring, drafting legal documents, court filings and maintaining communications with stakeholders.
- Handling communications with judges and the courts.
- Handled transactional real estate matters, including short sales and estate sales, and corporation formation for real estate purchases and sales.
- Directly assist lawyer and paralegal for company Maintain Filing System, electronically and in hard copy form.
Associate Legal Administrator Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, reliable, team player with hands-on experience in legal and administrative work, ball field work, sports merchandise sales, food service, and youth sports coaching/records management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Legal.
- Managed and supervised the legal support for two offices consisting of 53 Soldier and civilians across the state of Alaska.
- Responsible for the initial support for the deployment, sustainment, and reconstitution of a legal office in support of OIF.
- Managed an operational budget of $1.5 million for two geographically separated offices by two different commands, US Army Alaska and the Installation Management Command (IMCOM).
- Project manager for the Fort Wainwright legal office when it was destroyed by a flood and implemented a plan to move the office within days to still keep the business office open for clients.
- Procured over 10 million dollars for the reconstruction and upgrade of the Fort Wainwright office and courtroom, a first in over 20 years.
- Managed the Victim Witness Liaison and its duties.
- Taught classes in Budget Management, Human Resource Management, and Information Security for all offices.
Asst. Legal Administrator Resume
Summary : Responsible for Implementing the new Defense Travel System (DTS) TDY program in conjunction with DFAS Indianapolis, making our organization the first to use and properly integrate the program within the Army.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Legal.
- Represent the company in a professional, confidential, ethical and courteous manner in all relationships whether internal or external to the company.
- Manage, coordinate and work in conjunction with the Company Secretary and board members to generate meeting materials including the creation and distribution of the virtual Board book utilizing the application Director/BoardVantage.
- Prepare advanced and routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports.
- Manage legal invoicing and corporate record and file maintenance which equates to $6M annually for 36 vendors all filed electronically Assist in the management of the company's intellectual property assets.
- Manage and organize legal department SharePoint intranet site.
- Furnish information and documents and provide assistance to a wide variety of company personnel in relation to legal matters.
- Interface confidently with all departments and units within TI worldwide, including senior executives and director level personnel.
- Make complex travel and meeting arrangements for national and global assignments.
Legal Administrator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable business professional with extensive experience in both the legal and corporate environments. Talent for quickly mastering technology, procedures and values of any organization. Interactive with team members, responsive to needs of executive team and underlying management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Skills.
- Managed all business functions and overall operations of the law office with focus in Construction Defect.
- Primary position supported the Managing Partner, two Senior Partners, two associates, a paralegal and law clerk.
- Responsible for reporting on client revenue (bills), financial reporting, general ledger accounting, billing and collections.
- HR recruiting, training/development, performance evaluations, payroll, employee relations, motivation, counseling, disciplining, discharging, and benefits administration.
- Managed IT functions relating to records management, DMS system, information storage, trouble shooting software issues and calendar management.
- Responsible for inventory control, space design, reception, mail, courier and reproduction and all other vendor management issues.
- Operations and practice management relating to business and organizational development, legal assistant supervision, work product quality control, professional standards relating to policy and some marketing interaction to enhance the firms visibility and client development.
Legal Administrator/Secretary Resume
Summary : Strong results-oriented professional skilled at managing people, projects and budgets. Experienced across both profit and non-profit organizations including union and non-union environments. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work independently with limited task definition on multiple, complex assignments with frequent interruptions and short deadlines.
Skills : Project Administration, Risk Analysis, Research.
- Coordinated and assisted attorneys with the preparation of SEC filings under the Securities Acts of 1933 and 1934, including registration statements, monthly and quarterly compliance filings, M&A filings, etc.
- Interfaced with the Board of Directors & Senior Management regarding compliance and corporate matters.
- Designated the company liaison with the transfer agent and proxy solicitor.
- Included organizing, preparing and handling all Stockholder Meetings with the Corporate Secretary.
- Drafted documents for real estate closings, and debt and equity offerings.
- Collaborated with the Human Resources Department with regard to employee benefit plans and worked on summary plan descriptions, stock option and restricted stock plan documents.
- Participated in the hiring and training of legal department employees and managed the departments' administrative tasks (including organization of corporate records and legal billing processing).
- Responsible for corporate secretarial matters for the parent company and domestic subsidiaries.
Legal Administrator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Many years experience in the commercial, industrial and direct sales environments. Well versed in many aspects of these industries including service, sales, management, and project planning.
Skills : MS Office, Organizational Skills.
- Legal Administrator for a medium-sized law firm specializing in general civil litigation, foreclosure defense, debtor bankruptcy, and appellate law.
- Serve as Legal Administrator and assist with paralegal duties during tenure at Firm.
- Assisted the owner with a major restructuring of the entire office organization as the Firm grew from small size firm to medium/large size firm.
- Assisted the owner with several office moves to require excellent organizational and logistics skills.
- Assist owner and Director of Operations with all financial management, including management of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensure all fees, invoices and taxes are timely paid.
- Supported the management of complex litigation cases, which consisted of discovery, document review, production, witness interviews, deposition summaries, trial preparation, and attendance.
- Screened, interviewed, hired, trained, and supervised a team of law clerks, paralegals, secretaries, and file clerks.
Legal Administrator/Advisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with excellent leadership skills necessary for effective management, as well as strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and written/oral communication skills. Demonstrates success in fast-paced and challenging environments. Ability to set goals and deliver a high level of customer service.
Skills : Law Enforcement, Monitoring Skills.
- Provided efficient, client-focused and professional administrative management support for Head of U.S.
- Restructuring Partner, Senior Banking Partner, two Senior Counsels and three associates in a broad range of practice areas including litigation, real estate, tax, capital markets and corporate matters.
- Interviewed and screened potential applicants.
- Assisted the executive committee in associate attorney compensation and bonus evaluation process.
- Arranged meetings, teleconferences, WebEx meetings and international videoconferences.
- Coordinated with clients, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
- Assessed the urgency in time sensitive situations; determined appropriate actions, monitored the status of pending items, provided follow-up and informed management by communicating a wide variety of information.
- Prepared legal correspondence and presentations.
Associate In Applied Science
Legal Administrator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Motivated Administrative/Legal Assistant with strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Action-oriented with keen ability to multi-task a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Managed the liquidation of Firm and Firm assets prior to joining Hill Ward Henderson as Director of Finance and Accounting.
- Managed all administrative and financial functions including monthly financial statements, corporate tax returns, accounts receivable, accounts payable and budgeting.
- Implemented various procedures to increase cash flow and lower expenses.
- Served as a member of the Executive Committee.
- Prepared numerous reports for attorney and shareholder compensation based upon the recommendations of Hildebrandt.
- Coordinated two intense office expansion build-outs that included contract negotiations.
- Managed all personnel issues including hiring, dismissal, salary increases and performance evaluations for all support staff.
- Prepared all reports for insurance renewals, 401(k) administration and payroll.
Legal Administrator/Officer Resume
Summary : To obtain a job as a bookkeeper, where knowledge and skills can be used to service the staff and our clients.
Skills : Law, Clerk, Computer Skills.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry and mathematical accuracy.
- Compare computer printouts to manually maintained journals to determine if they match.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, memberships, insurance, settlements, and other payments.
- Monitor the status of loans and accounts to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Drafted various correspondence per attorneys' and clients' direction.
- Received, processed and managed leases, contracts, and amendments.
Legal Administrator Resume
Summary : Legal Administrator with 18 years experience directing projects valued at 1 million to 3.5 million. Works well with people at all levels of organization, including stakeholders, customers and outside vendors.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Supported a team of seven attorneys in Intellectual Property law.
- Processed appeals, motions and pretrial agreements.
- Received and placed telephone calls to clients and prospective clients.
- Transcribed legal documents and phone conversations.
- Scheduled all appointments, appearances and briefings.
- Created expense reports and time sheets in a timely manner.
- Maintained calendar and tickler system for General Counsel, associate attorneys and contract administrates.
- Screened telephone calls and forwarded them to appropriate departments.