Facility Coordinator Resume
Headline : Facility Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the facility including, but not limited to: office supplies, mailroom, and break room. This includes organizing and maintaining the office space and providing excellent customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Experience, Healthcare, Administration.
- Currently serves as the on-site patient advocate, in acknowledging patient grievances, deficiencies and purposing to handle the grievances at the lowest levels as much as possible.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship with veterans, and contacts with many persons at the local, state, and congressional levels.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
Facility Coordinator/Manager Resume
Headline : Professional with extensive experience working in fast paced environments requiring strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Committed to providing superior customer service by creating open channels of communication,understanding, and respect. Ethical, poised, and discreet in interactions with individuals at all levels. Accurate and resourceful in completing projects and solving problems. Able to multi-task when appropriate.
Skills : Customer Service, Public Speaking, Teaching.
- Provide Premier Customer Service and Support to all facilities employees and teams regarding day to day operations and special projects.
- Supervision of onsite vendors including Security, Housekeeping and Cafeteria staff.
- Identify energy-saving measures and in cooperation with the Operations Manager and the budget implement those which are cost-effective and goods.
- Assist in carrying out renovation and remodel projects within the facility.
- Assist with Safety and Security including evacuation procedures, disaster recovery, EPA compliance, ergonomics, and security monitoring equipment.
- Provide day to day operations and support to include general repairs, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire suppression, and generator and UPS, alarm monitoring, AV equipment furniture, and locksmith services.
- Provide administrative support, as needed including processing work orders, invoice processing and tracking of engineering, preventive maintenance and safety records.
Sr. Facility Coordinator Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, result-oriented business and project management professional with 5 years' experience in client services and support, and facility management. Recognized strengths in customer relations, maintenance, human resources, and business administration.
Skills : Human Resources, Facility Management, Office Management, HRIS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SAP, Compensation & Benefits, Vendor Management, Customer Service.
- Audited, researched, gathered data and prepared reports on costs, quality assurance and day-to-day operations.
- Developed and maintained a multi-year capital improvement plan and maintenance plan for the site.
- Coordinated repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors, and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Tracked progress through daily walkthroughs logs.
- Established bid specifications pertaining to supplies, materials, equipment, of local contractor work.
- Verified I-9 documents and conducted new hire orientation including safety training for all regional associates.
- Designed all training presentations and posted weekly safety updates/tips in the Employee Newsletter.
Jr. Facility Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging, career-oriented position, utilizing the abilities accomplished through my education and experience to contribute to the growth of the company and myself.
Skills : Strong Organizational And Multitask Skills. Experienced.
- Completed inspections for the facilities on our client's floors to make sure everything was in working order at all times through the work day.
- Setup Conference rooms and made sure all required necessities were in place before all external clientele meetings.
- Inspected structural integrity of floors and determined repairs if necessary.
- Maintained relationships with all vendors and service providers that we worked with, to keep a mutual, professional, and good standing partnership with them.
- Supervised hired contractors and vendors to make sure that all the work was completed and done correctly.
- Kept an excel spreadsheet to keep count of inventory, and placed orders when needed.
- Coordinated and consulted with building management to put forth the demands, difficulties and suggestions of the internal clients, to up keep a well sustained work environment.
- Made sure all work done with vendors and contractors were executed in a costly fashion to.
BS In Psychics
Facility Coordinator III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and the ability to work well with people. Effectively utilize my expertise in human relations, project management and communication to do the best job possible.
Skills : General Transcription.
- Provided facility coordination for the executive conference center, multiple fitness centers, multiple laundry operations, a recreation park, and other standalone components on a large corporate campus.
- Ensured the completion of the daily and periodic tasks of assigned teams.
- Set work/production expectations, verifying all client and C&W Services quality expectations were achieved.
- Maximized productivity and managed labor and material expenses to the provided budgets.
- Interfaced directly with the client to discern their expectations and lead walkthroughs and tours.
- Ensured employees worked/acted in a safe manner at all times in accordance with C&W Services safety program.
- Adhered to and enforced all security procedures.
- Enforced C&W Services' conduct standards, training and counseling employees as necessary.
Facility Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified and resourceful Project Manager with strong technical and leadership skills. 15+ years of advancement in managing increasingly demanding projects and facilities. Superior record of simultaneously delivering large scale high profile projects on time and under budget. Exceptional customer service, interpersonal relationships, and excellent communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Budgeting, Leadership, Management, Spanish, Project Management, Facilities Management, Blueprint Reading.
- Executed daily facility operations for a 120,000 sf call center; line item expenses, worked on scheduled preventative maintenance and completed work orders.
- Oversaw demo and eventual build-out of additional 70K sq foot call center.
- Audited vendors to resolved service charges and misapplied debts/credits.
- Scheduled & supervised vendors, janitorial, cafeteria, mail room, vending, & maintenance crews.
- Worked with other department heads to coordinate over 600 employees' semiannual move.
- Oversaw the maintenance and support of the data server room.
- Key projects and achievements Qualified to take advance electrical course Formulated generator berm inspection report and analysis Performed weekly generator inspection.
- Developed device to measure fuel levels and track usage.
Bachelor Of Science
Facility Coordinator I Resume
Summary : To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my management, supervision and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Practice Management Systems, Microsoft Office.
- Plan the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organization.
- Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services.
- Ensure that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Ensure that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
Facility Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Professional dependable, punctual, and self motivated. Capable of performing duties required to work in or manage an office. Able to operate general office machines, facsimile, copier, and computers.
Skills : Executive Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office, HR Generalist.
- Facility Coordinator for office staff of 300 associates in multiple organizations.
- Effectively managed the day-to-day operations of two Oracle facilities ranging between 30,000 - 70,000 square feet for the Facilities Department.
- Provided all new hires with office procedure orientation and assigned designed work space.
- Performed administrative support to managers and assisted with customer relations.
- Responsible for overseeing the reception desk and provided backup to the receptionist.
- Prepared, sorted and distributed all incoming interoffice mail and shipping deliveries.
- Obtained vendor price quotes, reviewed vendor statements, and prepared purchase requisitions.
- Maintained all facility agreements, renewals, and payments per site visits contractual agreements.
BA In Art
Facility Coordinator/Administrator Resume
Summary : Organized, self-motivated and proactive with extensive experience in providing customer service, scheduling appointments, meeting planning, spreadsheets, and presentations. I possess excellent problem solving & time management capabilities. Ability to manage administrative projects from start to finish.
Skills : Proficient in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Managed all clerical and facility operations functioning as a liaison between the service center and corporate.
- Provided inbound customer service for students and instructors identifying and solving issues.
- Bolstered efficiency through organizing records and maintaining extensive client database.
- Produced and distributed monthly calendar and newsletter to the community.
- Managed calendars & e-mail, web conferencing, confidential materials, equipment rentals, extensive meeting planning and coordination of monthly on/off site meetings.
- Processed new hire paperwork, and coordinated training and hours for volunteers.
- Performed monthly invoicing, purchase order processing and late payment notifications.
- Transcribed and distributed meeting minutes.
Facility Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Manage and oversee the mail room. Coordinate the shipping, receiving of all Federal Express, Fed Ex Freight, Federal Ex Ground, DHL and UPS packages in addition to overseeing USPS mail and the PB postage meter.
Skills : Management, Training, Customer Service, Marketing.
- Managed all aspects of a public facility serving over 80,000 customers a year.
- Responsible for retaining, training, and managing 30+ seasonal staff members.
- Managed a complex computerized scheduling system (FORE) to create electronic tee sheets used to coordinate 300+ rounds of golf a day.
- Scheduled and managed work shifts to best meet the needs of facility operations and reduce labor costs.
- Reduced labor costs by approximately $100,000.
- Responsible for daily accounting and deposits of a golf course that brought in $3.6 million annually.
- Established and created customer service standards and departmental best practices.
- Identified and implemented operational cost/time saving efficiencies.
Facility Coordinator/Representative Resume
Headline : Public relations ambassador possessing excellent project management, leadership and event planning skills with a strong background in corporate public relations. Articulate and driven to succeed. Strategic planning and client relationship management expert; resourceful and accomplished with extensive office operations and personnel organization expertise.I served as the central point of contact for all outside vendors.
Skills : <div>Occupancy and human factors, Operations and maintenance.</div>
- Answered and quickly redirected multi-line switchboard for an Executive team of 10-12.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Directed guests and routed deliveries and courier services.
- Greeted numerous visitors, including VIPs, vendors and interview candidates.
- Organized all new hire, security and temporary paperwork.
Bachelor Of Science
Facility Coordinator Resume
Headline : To use my education and practical experience to gain employment in the field of environmental, health, and safety and/or become a certified industrial hygienist. I desire to obtain a position that will continue my education and further my career in this field and ultimately contribute to the scientific community.
Skills : Microsoft Proficient.
- Discussed room rates, provided information about fees, policies, procedures, and services.
- Prepared invoices reviewed and obtained customers' signature on contracts.
- Computed charges for services and received payments.
- Followed-up with customers for final payments.
- Conducted tours of the facility, described features, and responded to questions.
- Reviewed the scheduled events to ensure appropriate preparations were made.
- Setup facility for various events and monitored visitor activities to ensure compliance with policies and safety practices.
B.S. In Business Management