Chairman Of The Board Resume
Summary : A detail-oriented, efficient and organized Chairman with extensive experience in management, insurance, and accounting. Possessing strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions. Experience in financial reporting and analysis, general ledger account reconcilement, cash management, bank reconciliation, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, 10 Key, Department Vision, and Goal-setting, Financial Management & Control
- Managed the affairs of subscribers and transacted the business of marine insurance.
- Presided at all meetings and kept accurate records of such proceedings.
- Calculated initial rates and negotiated reinsurance rates.
- Assessed claims and accrued for losses; reviewed claim adjustments prepared by average adjusters; and approved and disbursed claim payments.
- Prepared monthly financial statements; and annual reports by detail analysis of all receipts, disbursements, losses, claims, and statistics.
- Led weekly committee meetings to create and discuss facility events to recognize associates for various achievements.
- Improve facility engagement scores from the previous annual associate survey for the Lenexa facility.
High School Diploma
Chairman - Entry Level Resume
Objective : To share knowledge in a reputed organization holding a responsible position with an understand vertical growth, ensuring credible performance, which leads the reputation to a high pedestal. To secure a challenging position where one can efficiently contribute their skills in growth-oriented career and strive hard to learn new research, experience, and knowledge and can enhance the efficacy of the organizations
Skills : Emergency Management, Healthcare Management, Leadership, Preparedness, National Incident Management System
- Served as chairman of a regional convention for a volunteer organization., Worked with MS-Word and MS-Excel as well as Survey Monkey and Google Calendar.
- Appointed sub-chairs of hospitality, treasurer, activity room, and programs, and directing their activities.
- Appointed a committee of 14 other people, and directing their activities.
- Represented Social Studies department to GHP administration, conducted department meetings to dispense information, collected and distributed teaching supplies to all Social Studies teachers.
- Increased chapter donations by 189% by expanding chapter involvement in events Increased chapter philanthropy hours by 50% by offering a variety of new events to attend
- Arranged golf tournament for Homes for Our Troops where $2000 dollars was raised and donated to their organization.
- Enjoyed administrative duties when working as an office manager and legal assistant for a legal firm.
Bachelor Of Science
Summary : Deft at providing secretarial and administrative support to all parts of the business. Adept at implementing higher performance standards through organizational operations management, time management, performance management, conflict management, facilities, and office administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Project Management, Program Development, Mentoring, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Event Planning, Case Management.
- Oversees strategy for this firm specializing in providing investments in infrastructure assets such as toll roads, rail, airports, power generation, wind power farms, ports, telecommunications, and social infrastructure, etc.
- Reviews and approves investments from $14 million to as large as $50 million in projects primarily in Nigeria and Nicaragua.
- Negotiates equity stakes in local companies in exchange for investments.
- Evaluates the performance of the executive leadership providing operational and financial guidance.
- Ensures compliance with all United States and international regulations.
- Arranges funding on a $50 million joint venture with Green Americas, LLC to provide ecotourism and develop agriculture and forestry, light industry and new residential areas in Nicaragua.
- Negotiates a $25 million contractual agreement with Imo State Nigeria Executive Governor Ikedi Ohakim to provide funding for new housing, fisheries, fertilizer, and a Petrochemical refinery.
Doctor Of Philosophy
Chairman Of The Supervisory Committee Resume
Summary : Chairman Of The Supervisory Committee with demonstrated excellence in establishing a strong employer-employee bonding through personal touch & providing quality services. Adept at handling day to day administrative activities in coordination with internal /external departments for smoothening business operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, 10 Key, Department Vision, and Goal setting
- Responsible for administering Farm Programs assigned by the U.S.
- Responsible for providing overall management oversight in the efficient and orderly operations of county committees and county office staff relating to the delivery of Farm Programs to farmers and ranchers in the State of Mississippi.
- Responsible for conducting program reviews and hear appeals from the agriculture community.
- Responsible for making decisions regarding reimbursements of program funds back to the Agency by program participants when warranted based on violations of applicable program policies and procedures by program participants.
- Responsible for determining certain local programs and administrative policies for Commodity Credit Corporation Farm Programs.
- Collects monthly and quarterly data on program activities for compliance and managerial efficiency purposes.
- Plan 8 different 25-125 person recruitment events.
Bachelors of Science
Founder And Chairman Resume
Summary : An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational ability. Proficient in coordinating with the people. Adept at designing and implementing the quality system and procedures to ensure strict adherence to quality parameters
Skills : Microsoft Office, Business Management, Operations Management
- Provide leadership and management for the daily running of the Visual Arts Department comprised of four full-time faculty members and fifteen adjunct faculty members.
- Devise yearly course schedules and faculty teaching assignments.
- Encourage new curriculum development and faculty collaboration, encourage faculty development in and outside the university, provide student support, and curate yearly BA/BFA exhibition for both Visual and Media Arts.
- Teach three classes each semester, advising 15 students on average each semester; service to the institution such as retention committee, chairman election committee, NCAA reaccreditation, and Middle States review committee.
- Develop the department's budget and advocate for the needs of the department.
- Supervise and mentor faculty; evaluate tenure track faculty and faculty requests for promotion, tenure, and change of status.
- Oversee the functioning of the department's classroom facilities.
Masters Of Science
Administrative Secretary To Chairman Resume
Headline : To be part of challenging projects and to achieve career goals in synchronization with organization goals. To apply the technical experience in analyzing complex business objects and to keep projects ahead of schedule, under budget and to the fullest satisfaction of the customer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Project Management, Program Development
- Developed and implemented a team communication system using apps and other workflow services.
- Created and sent reminder emails to the Adoremus Community.
- Established a relationship and collaborating with local restaurants in hosting a social.
- Designed, built and established the Adoremus brand and culture.
- Assisted the publicity chairperson in creating flyers and relaying information to campus .
- Managed and maintained all aspects of social media, generate a calendar with all known events and their dates, ensure that all office supplies are accounted.
- Distributed all flyers for our events and relayed information to campus, updated all aspects of social media.
- Conducted calendars for the fellow executive council members, responsible for the inventory of office supplies.
Bachelor Of Science
Board Chairman & CEO Resume
Headline : To achieve a highly challenging position in an esteemed organization this will enhance the ability and skills. Looking for the opportunity where one can prove the work quality and best performance. To acquire a challenging position in the growth-oriented organization to utilize the potential and skills effectively.
Skills : Mentoring, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Event Planning, Case Management.
- Developed Treasury trading utilizing in-house Bloomberg terminal to affect trades and generate over $1.1 million in gains.
- Managed Investment Accounting reports through Wisdom Investment software and previously IPA Prologue Investment software.
- Comprised of Senior Management and Vice Chairman of the Asset/Liability Committee (ALCO) comprised of select senior management and Board volunteers.
- Responsible for evaluating Risk Levels of Asset and Liability Decisions on the credit union's safety and soundness position through analytical analysis and ALM Modeling utilizing FTN's Clearview Modeling.
- Responsible for managing the credit union Budget process and generate completed budget reports for Board and Senior Executive approval.
- Developed top-down budget including branch profitability for twenty-one (21) branches.
- Generated actual to budget variance reports and distributes to Senior Executives, Regional VP's and Department and Branch Managers.
Bachelors Of Science
Headline : A Senior Chairman/Director with significant experience in government and industry affairs, public policy and external relations. Visionary with a keen understanding of all aspects of the legislative and regulatory process, and expert skills to analyze and interpret legislation including writing effective position statements. Ability to forge effective relationships with key stakeholders within company, industry and political communities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, 10 Key, Department Vision and Goal setting, Financial Management & Control
- Set goals and objectives and develop strategies to achieve results.
- Streamlined operations and expenditures to reduce membership dues without sacrificing results.
- Set and achieved rate and form filing deregulation goals when other organizations would not consider the issue.
- Engaged agents in company goals such as workers' compensation and excess profits reform.
- Improved company and agent relations by participating in One Voice Committee meetings and events.
- Elected to the executive board of a county-level political non-for-profit organization.
- Coordinated the plans for events of recognition between multiple outside companies and facility departments.
Vice President/Chairman Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging career that enriches the competence and knowledge, and gives a chance to be part of a team that contributes towards the growth of the organization, thereby yielding the twin benefits of job satisfaction and convenient professional growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Project Management, Program Development, Mentoring
- Secured millions of dollars in grant money for the health, community and infrastructure projects.
- Co-created the annual budget and submitted it for review and approval.
- Collaborated with members of the tribal staff, other public agencies and private organizations to achieve community stability.
- Coordinated tribal redevelopment efforts and oversee progress.
- Served as a tribal representative at an average of 4 neighborhood meetings, workshops, and retreats per year.
- Prepared and delivered the State of the Band address to a citizen of Fond du Lac.
- Oversaw and approved million-dollar upgrades and developments of two casinos, housing developments, and health facilities.
Activities Chairman Resume
Summary : To utilize the knowledge and skills towards the development of the organization as well as self, which encourages creativity, innovation and provide opportunities for the professional growth and simultaneously learning. Skilled in relationship management, administration, management, leadership with a positive
and learning attitude
Skills : Program Development, Mentoring, Grant Writing, Budgeting, Event Planning, Case Management.
- Headed international organization developing standards for DTV broadcasting, including advocating the adoption of such standards in the U.S.
- Built upon the basic ATSC Standard to create a family of standards, including a number of essential capabilities.
- Facilitated implementation of DTV broadcasting.
- Tripled the membership of the organization, expanding its scope of activities and breadth of support.
- Developed strong relationships with policymakers around the world, based on trust and credibility.
- Cultivated close working relationships with other municipalities and governmental agencies.
- Responsible for the leadership of the six-member executive team Grown the membership from a start-up with no members to thirty due to paying members in less than a year.
Bachelor Of Science
Summary : Results-driven Chairman seeking a challenging position with a progressive company that offers professional and financial growth potential. Anticipate using the experience, proficiency, and expertise to successfully ensure the development and growth of clientele to drive sales and facilitate successful expansion for the entire corporation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Management, Department Vision, and Goal-setting
- Oversaw an office with eight employees.
- Supervised 40 men who represented a population of 3,000.
- Met with administrative officials and liaisons from Sacramento to discuss policy and procedures for the institution.
- Increased programming for the company by 30%.
- Instituted a company-wide poll to track the desires of employees and staff.
- Improved the approval rating of the Men's Advisory Council from 33% to 74%.
- Implemented and developed the first Arts Show and Contest, which comprised over 200 pieces of artwork from over 60 artists.
Bachelor's Of Administration