Aml Compliance Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced in analytical and customer focused roles including claims adjusting, Sales, fraud investigations, and Global Anti-Money Laundering Screening.
Skills : Multi-tasking, research competencies.
- Conduct enhanced due diligence (EDD) on existing clients in accordance with Firm CIP policies and the USA Patriot Act for international clients and sensitive domestic clients such as PEPs or those associated with high risk industries or countries.
- Provided oversight and execution of AML transaction and account monitoring surveillance.
- Advise senior management on risk assessments; monitoring and testing; suggest new policies, procedures and programs.
- Provided feedback on work completed by other investigators to ensure quality, accuracy, and effectiveness (Quality Control and Quality Assurance).
- Provided oversight and execution of an inventory of applicable laws and regulations, policies, standards, procedures, training, and lessons learned from regulatory and enforcement trends as well as internal and external events.
- Investigate and provide guidance and advice to multiple lines of business (Credit Card, Retail Bank, and Online Banking): risks associated with higher risk customers, transactions, products, services and geographies; compliance requirements and related controls; and regulatory expectations and/or industry practices.
- Completed and Advised on "Consent Order" items: Improve deficiencies in the KYC program, internal controls, and independent testing.
- Worked with audit firms on planning, executing, and coordinating large AML related projects related to Consent Order and Matter Requiring Attention items.
- Managed the relationship with the contractors to ensure consistency and facilitate project goals and provide recommendations on process improvement.
Master's In Security
Sr. AML Compliance Analyst Resume
Summary : To determine if a regulatory filing is required for suspicious activity or large cash transactions through internal transactions, business unit follow-up and where necessary information sharing requests with other financial institutions.
Skills : Auditing, Risk Management.
- Included daily "Actimize" use in an effort to screen clients doing business with the bank.
- Reviewed alerts for statistical reporting.
- Applied document standards to clear alerts generated by the AML guidelines and standards.
- Insured that all cases are closed/filed in accordance with internal sales and securities and/or banking industry's regulatory requirements.
- Performed risk-based analysis and remediation for business and consumer accounts per banking guidelines.
- Conduct enhanced due to diligence reviews to identify, mitigate, identify and report potential money laundering risk.
- Responsible for organizing data, data mining for errors creating reports distribution of workloads mitigating risk and analyzing information to make accurate determinations cost-effective mitigation effort.
Jr. AML Compliance Analyst Resume
Objective : AML Analyst, completes analysis and documents AML trends. Escalate findings to AML Manager for timely filing.
Skills : MS Office,entrepreneurial thinking.
- Investigated the look-back accounting documents of each department and the organization as a whole to ensure compliance of each transaction with the set accuracy, legal and ethical standards.
- Analyzed high-risk wire transaction activity and provided final approval of investigative case analyses utilized for SAR preparation and filing.
- Developed and maintained a high level of expertise with respect to Anti-Money Laundering rules & regulations and ABN AMRO technical tools, particularly MANTAS, Prime, and other reporting tools.
- Ensured compliance with Anti - Money Laundering (AML) policies and regulations, the Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, and other applicable rules and regulations.
- Communicated effectively with various business units to obtain necessary information for investigations.
- Conducted due diligence reviews of correspondent banking transactions of high-risk flagged parties.
- Updated client profiles by reviewing transaction history and account holders for negative news using database research.
- Keep track of any suspicious money transfer, dealings or documents.
- Performedtimely verification of these transactions to check its authenticity Demand explanations from the organization regarding doubtful transactions and proof documents.
Bachelor Of Science
AML Compliance Analyst I Resume
Objective : Payment platform to identify any potential fraud, money-laundering, and terrorist financing risks, draft suspicious activity reports for your investigation in line with regulatory expectations, and file suspicious activity reports at scale.
Skills : Microsoft Office, computer proficiency.
- Ensured complete and proper implementation of regulations and guidelines regarding AML and compliance.
- Carried out all internal investigations in line with the relevant directives and recommendations from upper management.
- Coordinated with the appropriate departments to make sure relevant reports are developed by the system.
- Took part in special assignments and investigations as and when required.
- Ensured procedures exist and are followed for proper storage and retrieval of all AML related documentation.
- Successfully attained AML certification form the NJ Department of Gaming in order to be able to investigate and report to the appropriate agencies fraudulent activities, AML, and compliance issues.
- Assisted in the investigation of certain cases that have gone to prosecution.
AML Compliance Analyst II Resume
Headline : Passionate about risk mitigation control with a diverse background of fraud and anti-money laundering in the financial industry.
Skills : Proficient in Actimize, MS Office.
- Responsible for conducting investigations by utilizing the banks resources system software, rapport database and system application to determine if suspect customer/account activity meets established criteria for investigation of suspicious activity report for BSA and AML procedures.
- Completed OFAC reports on customers and their related parties.
- Reviewed and researched documents from the network shared drive database.
- Internal and external research includes World-Check, Google Search, Black Book, and OFAC.
- Performed sanctions searches, to determine if the customer or its affiliates are Politically Exposed Persons (PEP).
- Researched company beneficial/principal ownership shared percentages if each client's primary market served was outside the US.
- Accumulated facts from investigations to be utilized in a presentation to Senior Management and Compliance.
- Done KYC investigation for the onboarding process for PEP"s.
- Performed complete reviews of entities and accounts identified as high-risk on an ongoing basis as related to BSA/AML/OFAC matters Properly review the file from the AML/Compliance folder ensuring all documents are available and meet the Financial Institutions standards.
AML Compliance Analyst III Resume
Summary : Help to review, investigate, and report OFAC screening results. Expected to complete ad hoc investigations and side projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Financial Planning.
- Monitored and alert bank accounts for suspicious activity to detect possible money laundering, terrorist financing, structured cash deposits/withdrawals and unusual patterns of questionable account activity.
- Conducted risk-based searches using the internet and internal bank KYC systems.
- Researched all counterparties and associated parties involved in transactions.
- Documented all evidence in case management Excel spreadsheets to clear or escalate cases.
- Written a detailed, clear and concise narrative of findings.
- Escalate suspicious cases to FIU for possible SAR filings.
- Conducted alert investigation using global standard policies, procedures, and tools, aimed at meeting internal and external regulatory requirements qualifications.
Asst. AML Compliance Analyst Resume
Objective : Identify team deficiencies and implement corrective action plans to exceed business expectations.
Skills : Risk Management, Quality And Control, Team Building And Leadership, Bank Product Knowledge, Relationship Management.
- Prevented, detected, and reported money laundering, terrorist financing, and other illicit activity.
- Mitigate legal, financial, compliance and reputational risk to ensure compliance with Bank Secrecy Act and the USA PATRIOT ACT.
- Managed AML risk in an integrated manner across products, business lines and geographies for Senior Public Figures, Publicly Exposed Persons and other high-risk relationships and provide comprehensive documentation to applicable reporting units.
- Partnered with Relationship Managers to obtain missing or required documentation.
- Assisted with the implementation and training of the AML Compliance Program.
- Reviewed new analyst work by performing quality & assurance functions and provided feedback to analysts and management.
- Analyst functions by assisting direct manager and senior management with daily operational tasks as well as appointed to participate in a small projects within the Ops team.
Monitoring And Controling Projects
Associate AML Compliance Analyst Resume
Headline : To work in the management panel of the bank and take important decisions related to banking.
Skills : AML Research, Legal Research, Management.
- Foreclosure Specialist AVP Signing Authority to process foreclosure affidavits.
- Supported attorney in of the execution of foreclosure documents Work closely with legal department to ensure that all affidavits and documents meet all Federal, State, Investor and Company guidelines.
- Broker Price Opinion Support Assistant Ordered and reviewed BPO and appraisals to make sure they meet investor and company guidelines.
- Submitted the approved appraisals in BPO s to appreciate department.
- Worked closely with Fannie Mae agent on several major projects.
- Prepared initial loan package.
- Gathered and recorded information from customers including all financial documents (bank statement, payroll verification, tax returns).
- Communicated with the prospective borrower to ensure all docs were received in a timely matter and communicated to customer fees such as Good Faith Estimate.
Diploma In General Studies
Lead AML Compliance Analyst Resume
Summary : To handle large pipelines, and maintain customer service on difficult escalation.
Skills : MS Office, Management skills.
- Reviewed and audit all required loan data, reports, and inspections to ensure the collateral is acceptable to an investor, and FHA & AML guidelines.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Run queries to analyze data.
- Created excel-based reports that manage and perform final calculations to send documents to the settlement agents.
- Conducted investigation of alleged misuse of funds.
- Assisted in performing special review overseas payment processing.
- Maintained process flow diagrams to provide a visual representation.
Associate In Criminal Justice
AML Compliance Analyst Resume
Objective : Assists in the preparation of Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs), Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), and ensures compliance by assisting in monitoring the compliance of the credit union with the Office of Foreign Control (OFAC). This position also monitors and tracks BSA/AML training for the organization.
Skills : MS Office, Management skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented Finance professional with experience in commercial credit monitoring, commercial risk analysis and commercial loan with a major financial company.
- Highly skilled KYC/AML Analyst with experience in banking with a focus in Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Customer (KYC) and Compliance.
- Acquired advanced knowledge and skills in corporate financial planning; budgeting; financial and credit analysis.
- Strong understanding of Data Modeling and ETL process in data warehouse environment.
- Manipulated large amounts of data for analytical projects and translate that data into sound insights, Data Analysis, and Reporting.
- Provided the AML Investigations Unit with an initial formal assessment of potential Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and other nefarious activity based on system and manually sourced alerts, consistent with global standards.
- Collected and documented data, including alert, investigation or Suspicious Activity Report history; Know Your Customer information; relevant account and transaction data and any additional required information to assist the investigation.
- Reviewed and analyzed underlying data gathered to assess reasonable cause to escalate an alert to Investigations or to clear the alert.
MBA In Corporate Finance