Sr. Call Center Operator Resume
Summary : Over 16 years of experience, including as an Office and Administrative Support Workers, Not Listed Separately and as a Loan Operations in industries and Depository Institutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Accounting.
- Received and processed incoming phone calls from a customer or client base.
- Prioritized data entry daily to ensure customers' needs were met.
- Effectively identified customer concerns over the phone.
- Communicated with a clear, distinct voice.
- Answered inbound calls and provide enhanced directory assistance to wireless customers.
- Answered incoming calls, greeted callers, provided information, and/or taking messages as necessary. Determined and recorded how the caller heard about us, where they are located, and which location is most convenient for them.
- Received and processed telephone calls requesting WIC services.
Jr. Call Center Operator Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging position through which complete skills and passion for excellence will be utilized.
Skills : Patient Care, Lab Specimen Experience, Answering Phones, and using office equipment.
- Responds to inbound customer calls for UAB Hospital, UAB Highlands, and The Kirklin Clinic in a professional manner and address customer issues while assuring that company standards are met.
- Page physicians or hospital personnel through the hospital paging system.
- Page physicians for patients when an on call service is available for physicians after office hours.
- Research and resolve a wide variety of customer questions and issues.
- Utilizes multiple systems such as AMCOM, Smart Console, and Radio Paging website to research necessary information to resolve the customer's questions or issues by paging the representative on call.
- Responds to an average of 600 to 700 calls per day in an inbound call center environment.
- Accurately and promptly document all calls in system.
- Page medical codes for hospital personnel to deliver emergency response services (dispatch) to patients or staff members.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Call Center Operator Resume
Objective : Seek the challenging and exciting position of Welder with a firm where huge knowledge and experience will be fully utilized to produce top quality welding jobs.
Skills : MIG Welder, TIG Steel, Stainless Steel, TIG Aluminum, Stick Welder, Forklift Operator, Skilled Plasma Cutter And Operator, Oxyacytaline Torch.
- Upgraded Mediacom Cable Customers to Cable High Speed Internet Service, Set Appointments For Installation.
- Sold Long Distance and Local Digital Phone Service for Brighthouse Networks Digital Cable, Set Appointments For Installation Via 3rd Party Verification.
- Upgraded Blue Ridge Communications Customers to 13 Channels of Starz, Encore, and Starz on Demand Upgraded Cox Communications Customers To Starz and Starz on Demand Channels.
- Offered Cox Communications Customer Bundled Services (High Speed Internet and Starz Package.) Upgraded Service Electric Cable Customers To 21 Channels of Starz and Encore Channels.
- Sold Info Structure Customers To Digital Upgrade and Offered 6 Channels of Starz, HBO and Cinemax, Set Appointments For Installation.
- Handled catalog requests for major magazines, to include cross and upsale.
- Answering detailed questions about products and services.
Call Center Operator III Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with a company where can use talents and skills to grow along with the company.
Skills : Cashier, Customer Service, Scheduling, Bookkeeping.
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Diploma In General
Call Center Operator II Resume
Summary : Over 3 years experience in the military provides with the ability to provide exceptional support and service for a broad-range of staff and clients. Motivated with exceptional customer-relation and decision-making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : Bookkeeping, Operator, Public relations.
- Answered the calls promptly, in a polite and professional manner.
- Obtained, and entered accurate demographic information into Next Gen, GreenWay and MedInformatics (address, telephone number, name of insurance or self-pay status.
- Scheduled appointments correctly - reviewed appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
- Informed caller of items to bring to the appointment (including insurance card, medications, office visit fee, and verification of income - if applicable).
- Remind caller to arrive 15 to 30 minutes before scheduled appointment to complete paperwork.
- Remind caller of cancellation/no show policy.
- Answer questions and offer other information, as requested, to provide patient-focused service and a positive impression of the organization.
Call Center Operator I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated independent professional looking to gain work in the Healthcare Administration field. Experience in the mental health field and extensive administrative experience. An expert in resolving customer complaints, providing case management, Microsoft office products, and operating office equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Operates phone system; answers incoming calls, routes inquiries to proper program or person, takes messages, and follows up with missed calls.
- Maintains professional phone etiquette Responds to after-hours inquiries.
- Creates spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel to track and record call data.
- Resolves consumer complaints and provides information regarding Mosaic Community Services.
- Receives referrals, determines if referral meets criteria, and forwards to appropriate department.
- Follows up with referral sources, schedules appoints with Intake Coordinators.
- Records intake information for outpatient mental health clinic.
- Responsible for understanding eligibility requirements, needs for pre-certifications, and other requirements for initial client visit.
Call Center Operator/Executive Resume
Objective : Seeking a position as an Administrative Assistant in a prestigious organization where have the opportunity to demonstrate organizational and communication skills to aid in company success and become a valuable asset to the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Front Desk.
- Provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
Call Center Operator/Technician Resume
Summary : Call Center Operator with four years of experience in industrial environments. Extensive background in receiving, moving and shipping merchandise. Track record of exceeding expectations while working quickly and safely.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word And Works.
- Answering service for over 550 UPMC physicians.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls on the console and redirect to the appropriate location, providing information, placing calls, activating pagers and overhead paging.
- Assist the religious taking patient requests for visit or communion, dispatch for emergencies and overhead page services.
- Contact cab company when needed by departments and prepare paper work.
- Dispatch Security assisting with emergency support.
- Maintain Keys and sign in books for chaplain, volunteers, departments, electrical/telephone closets, lactation room, elevators, and employee parking lot.
- Maintain on call schedules for departments.
Call Center Operator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, dependable self-starter with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills seeking long term career and growth within your company.
Skills : Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effectively explain the company's products and services to new and existing clients.
- Schedule appointments for Ignition Interlock required clients.
- Schedule different types of appointments for current clients, depending on their needs.
- Provide troubleshooting to clients who requires assistance with the Ignition Interlock device.
- Prepare information packages for new clients with scheduled Installation appointments.
- Assist clients over the phone with requests such as appointment information, rescheduling an existing appointment, FAQs about the Ignition Interlock, etc.
- Demonstrate good judgment and leverages past experience to plan and accomplish goals.
Master Of Science
Call Center Operator/Specialist Resume
Headline : Seeking a professional opportunity with a company that will utilize skills, work in an environment that offers a greater challenge, and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Bilingual Spanish, Customer Service, Call Center, Access, In design, Receptionist.
- Answered inquiries and questions, handled complaints and provided information.
- Use various information systems, like Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Microsoft Office, to efficiently and effectively complete required job functions.
- Processed Work Order tickets and disseminated to designated individuals via the customer CMMS Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Followed up on customer inquiries on a daily bases.
- Documented all customer requests by using various logging methods such as Excel and CMMS.
- Assisted various departments regarding system testing and issue resolution.
- Completed a daily record report for department.
Call Center Operator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, focusing on customer service with more than ten years' experience in a call center environment. Detail-orientated, exceptional organization skills and the ability to troubleshoot and handle customer service situations in a timely manner are specialties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Dependable, Team Player, Management.
- Act as a liaison between staff and patients.
- Provide clerical/administrative assistance to doctors and nurses on a daily basis.
- Screen calls and direct them appropriately to personnel.
- Provide callers with pertinent department information and general hospital information.
- Perform clerical duties pertaining to sensitive patient information/records maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Communicate with doctors and nurses which may include confidential information.
- Assist with patient call lights and address their needs to the nurse if unable to help.