Staffing Specialist Resume
Summary : Dynamic recruiter with over 20 years of hands-on recruitment and management experience in military/government and corporate settings Innovative problem solver with a solid and driven work ethic Active Secret Government Security Clearance Demonstrable record of success in every position/assignment.
Skills : Human Resources, Sales, Customer Relations, Customer.
- Responsible for sourcing and full life cycle recruitment of active and passive candidates for local and international positions.
- Developed, maintained and supported strong relationships with hiring managers, key leaders and HR partners to stay abreast of business objectives, new initiatives, and staffing trends.
- Utilized a variety of recruiting sources such as Taleo, job boards, LinkedIn, job fairs, internet mining and referrals to consistently find and attract qualified candidates.
- Recruited skilled technicians, supervisors, managers and a variety of other contractually required positions.
- Sourced and staffed three new task orders that required 217 additional personnel to be in a Middle East Area of Responsibility ninety days after task order notification.
- Staffed the Shipboard segment at 100% for the first time in its history.
- Staffed the Shipboard segment at 90% or better for six consecutive years while facing a 60% attrition rate.
- Developed, executed, and managed a comprehensive training program for new hires that allowed for rapid and seamless transition into the organization.
Central Staffing Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service professional with excellent written and verbal communications skills thrives in high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Interviewed and tested applicants using Predictable System Software.
- Coached and counseled temporary employees on how to successfully complete client assignments and provided training to encourage and promote skill upgrade and placement eligibility.
- Monitored temporary employee attendance and performance via Quality Performance program.
- Created company award certificates and notifications for outstanding temporaries to acknowledge exceptional performance.
- Conducted service and performance evaluations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Performed sales calls to reactivate inactive accounts and/or bring in new business to expand company growth.
- Created data reports for management level, detailing client productivity and sales outcomes.
- Acted as a liaison between clients and temporary employees, resolving any issues or concerns that either may have encountered or foresee.
On-Site Staffing Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Staffing Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Extensive leadership, Time management, and attention to detail skills Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and SharePoint Cold call, prospecting, and negotiation skills.
- Heavy recruitment experience, conducted phone screens, interviews, reference checks and forwarded information to the appropriate hiring managers.
- Post open job orders on various Internet sites to attract qualified candidates.
- Administered and interpreted employment policies and procedures.
- Trained and developed employees on new policies and procedures.
- Built collaborative partnerships with various outside organizations.
- Scheduled interviews and/or assessments with candidates and hiring managers.
- Scheduled and proctored pre-employment tests.
HR Staffing Specialist Resume
Summary : A professional administrator with extensive recruiting experience, administrative skills and human resources functions, seeking employment with an established company to enhance my experience while benefiting the employer with my commended performance and proven results.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Detail Oriented, Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service Skills, Human Resources, Office Management, Supervisor.
- Actively conducted recruitment processes to provide service to applicants, corporate and regional clients.
- Conducted a broad range of HR functions including reporting of weekly activities on Excel.
- Administered recruiting techniques to fill temporary and permanent positions in a timely manner.
- Interviewed and processed applicants for employment opportunities on a daily basis.
- Implemented excellent communication with all clients and local candidates to provide highly quality results.
- Pro-Actively maintained a rapport with current and potential clients with visits, key skill calling, and marketing.
- Achieved high performance in permanent placement and conversion fees to meet local branch's annual goal.
Staffing Specialist/Unit Clerk Resume
Summary : Extensive experience in Recruiting, Staffing and Human Resources. Knowledgeable in implementing process improvements, maintaining organization, and working with customers to provide satisfaction and solutions to improve relations.
Skills : Approachable, Positive Attitude, Dedicated, Communication, Teamwork, Multi-task, Reliable, Outgoing, Strive for Success, Call Center, Data Entry, Filing, Telephone Skills, Recruiting.
- Provided Human Resources (HR)-related functions and HR generalist activities for GE Consumer and Industrial.
- Utilized staffing-related technology and met all compliance policies and procedures.
- Interpreted company policies and ensured consistent practice while maintaining strict standard of confidentiality in handling company sensitive information, reports, and correspondence.
- Scheduled interviews and made travel arrangements.
- Generated offer letters and offer packets.
- Processed all required new hire paperwork and performed authorizations for payroll, as required.
- Tracked applicant's acceptances and declines, managed candidate slates, and prepared reports.
- Initiated applicant background checks to maintain compliance with policies.
Recruiting And Staffing Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity to utilize my hiring & employee relations knowledge and experience to grow in an HR role.
Skills : Human Resources, Recruiting, Workers Compensation,.
- Screening all applicants based on qualifications and background.
- Matching candidates to open positions and submitting resumes to those clients for consideration.
- Hiring employees, and completing new hire paperwork and on-boarding processes.
- Developing and facilitating recruitment efforts, such as job fairs and resume searches.
- Coaching and counseling employees on attendance, behavior, and productivity.
- Retaining and completing unemployment and workman's compensation documentation.
- Maintaining, at minimal, weekly contact with clients to assist in fulfilling their current and future needs.
Client Service Representative/Staffing Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced Administrative Assistant has served in positions varying from office management and personnel management to include staffing, recruiting, and employee development. Experienced in seminar and workshop facilitation, customer liaison, and administration. Served as an On-Site Representative for a leading Student Loan Organization during the consolidation of student loan services.
Skills : Excellent with computers.
- Served as Human Resources On-Site Supervisor for major client.
- Supervised three staffing specialists and served as Acting Office Manager in Manager's absence.
- Served as Retention Representative and performed quality control.
- Prepared and submitted budget and weekly payroll.
- Recruited, interviewed, tested, and placed applicants in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
- Followed up on customer service related issues and implemented resolutions.
- Provided employee training using classroom, seminar, and workshop venues.
- Coordinated Job Fairs and Open House Forums employing creative recruiting techniques.
High School Diploma
Staffing Specialist I Resume
Objective : Organized and motivated former government employee looking for permanent employment after the end of spouse's military career. Management, human resource, staffing, administrative and technical experience. Proficiencies in conflict resolution, advanced problem solving and analytical, electronic research. Extremely computer-literate with Mac and Windows Operating Systems. Working knowledge of a wide variety of computer programs, including strong MS Office skills.
Skills : Type 45 wpm, customer service, management, interpersonal, logical thinking, inventory management, multitasking, attention to detail, bookkeeping, knowledge of the medical field, all office and clerical duties.
- Received company-wide and district awards distinguishing top performance in recruiting.
- Handled all employee and client issues on a daily basis via email, telephone and in person.
- Led a team of two recruiters and two sales executives.
- Managed clients, employees, and assisted with budget of a branch that generated over $4 million per year in revenue.
- Recruited candidates for the exempt and non-exempt needs of our clients by utilizing in-house, online, and offline recruiting techniques.
- Developed and implemented recruiting plans on monthly basis.
- Conducted behavioral based interviews with candidates to determine placement potential.
Staffing Specialist II Resume
Headline : An Executive Recruiter with experience in third party search and corporate recruitment. She has successfully recruited and placed a wide spectrum of candidates in Information Technology, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Public Relations, and Procurement.
Skills : Recruiting, Office coordinator, Microsoft office, Shipping And Receiving.
- Perform full cycle recruiting related to third-party search and placement.
- Clients consist of fortune 500 and 100 companies across many industries.
- Specializing in search and placement of IT Professionals.
- Positions include entry-level Business Analyst to experienced Project/Program Managers.
- Source and identify resumes for open positions, while continually identifying candidates to add to pipeline.
- Formats resumes for submission to highlight key skills in candidates background.
- Utilizes social media network over LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more to identify candidates for competitive positions.
Human Resources Management
Staffing Specialist III Resume
Headline : Highly analytical, goal driven manager with a strong knowledge of personnel management, labor relations laws, theories and practices. Energetic manager focused on identifying discrepancies and finding realistic solutions. Developed and conducted various training and educational programs for office staff members. Planned, organized, and established priorities while working under time constraints and highly stressful situations.
Skills : MIcrosoft Programs, Outlook, And Time Managment.
- Managed the acquisition and placement of qualified candidates using local and national sourcing methods.
- Conducted telephone solicitations, job fairs, internet job boards' referrals, community involvement methods, and State of Georgia Department of labor processes and systems.
- Directly responsible for prescreening, screening, testing and hiring qualified candidates and all functions related directly to the process.
- Resolved employee and/or client placement issues, generated new client accounts by making daily service calls, telemarketing, placing newspaper ads, and cold calling inactive accounts.
- Managed the documentation process and completion of all job orders for new and existing client accounts.
- Assisted clients in preparing a professional resume, and instructed clients on necessary interview skills and procedures.
- Provided expert technical guidance and advice including training to management dealing with usually sensitive matters stemming from grievances, EEO Complaints, appeals, disciplinary actions, adverse actions, HR determinations, FMLA procedures and protocols, Short-term and long term disabilities and overall employee management issues.
Master Of Arts
Staffing Specialist/Account Executive Resume
Headline : Dynamic recruiter with over 20 years of hands-on recruitment and management experience in military/government and corporate settings Innovative problem solver with a solid and driven work ethic Active Secret Government Security Clearance Demonstrable record of success in every position/assignment.
Skills : Graphic Design, Marketing.
- Responsible for recruiting of highly qualified individuals for new career opportunities, developing job descriptions, creating and managing job postings, and engaging in passive candidate recruiting.
- Lead projects by communicating with clients, and making sure all needs are being met.
- Complete the end stages of the hiring process such as pre-employment background checks, salary negotiation, as well as reference checks.
- Facilitate full cycle recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, administering drug testing, onboarding, sending all necessary testing, conducting criminal background checks, and holding orientations.
- Responsible for ensuring all hires are compliant with employment laws and training new employees on best recruitment practices.
- Manage payroll issues, I-9 issues, as well as monitor employee progress via Beeline, OrangeTree, ADP, and Fieldglass software.
- Coach employees on performance to ensure client and employees are satisfied.
- Answer questions and concerns regarding employee benefits.
Staffing Specialist Resume
Headline : A Highly driven Recruiter who maintains a positive attitude under pressure and welcomes the challenge and responsibility of producing results quickly for clients. A Recruiter who communicates and collaborates effectively with all levels of personnel by relying on excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding customer service and a solid expertise in human resources management.
Skills : West Law training, Lexis Nexis training.
- Managed over 85 business and individual accounts in eastern Iowa area.
- Established new account direct mail strategy marketing Manpower products and services to clients.
- Conducted cold calls to sourcing and supply chain buyers, business management and company executives.
- Trained, supervised and managed new sales associates.
- Executed and maintained creative sales floor displays at college fairs and trade shows to attract talent for our clients and increase sales.
- Consistently surpassed sales goals by 35%.
- Maintain excellent customer service, teamwork, and product knowledge.
Criminal Justice Program