Patient Services Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced Patient Service Representative with special skills in communication, multi-tasking and time management. An efficient, detail oriented team player with the ability to learn quickly, work independently and achieve company objectives.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Professional And Friendly Demeanor, Excellent Organizational
- Serve the doctors, nurses and other assistance by keeping the daily schedule current, while communicating any changes.
- Gather and assemble chart preparations for patients prior to the start of the clinic each day.
- Make changes to clinic schedule and reschedule patients as required by modifications in-hospital coverage schedule.
- Answer multi-line phones, transfer calls to correct contact and take messages as appropriate.
- Assist patients with obtaining appointments, clinic and provider information, and rescheduling as required.
- Collaborate with coworkers to ensure that projects are completed on schedule.
- Travel to satellite locations when doctor's schedules require front office support; adapting to new and different surroundings, equipment and personal.
- Finalize patient check out in the course of scheduling for testing, imaging, and follow up appointments both with other specialist and within the office.
Bachelor of Arts
Patient Services Representative II Resume
Objective : Highly organized business driven professional with problem-solving, decision-making skills seeks to secure a challenging position utilizing my experiences in healthcare, medical laboratory and customer service with a reputable company offering potential growth and advancement.
Skills : Administrative Support, Customer Service, Data Entry, Editing, Filing, MS Word, Proofreading, Scanning, Switchboard
- Resolved questions, concerns, and patient conflicts while delivering the highest level of customer service.
- Explained medication and device usage and storage requirements to patients with initial pharmacy orders.
- Answered ongoing patient questions regarding medication and device usuage.
- Communicated effectively and speaks knowledgeably about the scope of services available through a pharmacy.
- Processed patient refill requests by entering data into order system so that the pharmacy department can fill prescriptions appropriately.
- Contacted patients doctors when prescription refill requests are not available or prescriptions have expired.
- Printed labels for first-time and refill prescriptions and delivered labels at a high accuracy level to the pharmacy department for filling prescriptions.
- Interacted with both external and internal customers, ensuring that all orders are processed in a timely manner and meet all financial requirements prior to fulfillment.
Bachelor of Arts
Patient Services Representative/Medical Records Resume
Objective : Enthusiastic and courteous professional receptionist, skilled in building relationships, organizing information and prioritizing assignments. Recognized for achieving customer satisfaction for prior employers and looking forward to accomplishing similar future results in this new position.
Skills : Answering Phones, Ability To Multi-Task, Electronic Medical Records, Basic Computer , Basic Computer, Customer Service, Communication.
- Manages a caseload of patients regarding the therapy compliance and coordination of patient supplies and delivery needs.
- Assists patients in maintaining appropriate inventory levels of all needed supplies and solutions and monitoring usage.
- Schedules deliveries and pickups of equipment and supplies. Generates delivery tickets for all deliveries and pickups.
- Collaborates with warehouse staff to schedule cost efficient deliveries that simultaneously meet the patient's needs.
- Supports clinical staff by retrieving on-going patient related information.
- Faxes and or communicates patient related information to physicians as needed.
- Documents contact with patients and other members of the healthcare team.
- Observes legal and ethical guidelines for safeguarding the confidentiality of patient and proprietary option care information.
Lead Patient Services Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced administrative assistant with a solid track record for efficiency and compliance. Developed, implemented and evaluated policies and procedures. Well known for recommending or initiating personnel actions, such as hire, promotions, discharge and disciplinary measures.
Skills : Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, Tussman, Bilingual/Spanish And English
- Provide complete registration and scheduling services for outpatient/clinic services as per registration standards and clinic protocol.
- Coordinate incoming referrals to ensure all referrals are entered into the referral module in the epic system including prior authorization numbers when needed.
- Coordinate referral management with clinic staff and providers to ensure optimal access to specialty care.
- Coordinate with financial service counselors to ensure applications for coverage are initiated prior to appointment.
- Complete and enter the Medicare as secondary payer online form accurately for all Medicare accounts, and initiate the advanced beneficiary notice as appropriate.
- Identify research and resolve patient questions and inquiries regarding the patient portal.
- Maintain ethical standards in the performance of duties and in interactions with patients, coworkers and health care professionals.
- Participate and complete the required training program including annual safety training and all required HIPAA and compliance training.
Patient Services Representative III Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position as a Patient Services Representative or equivalent in a medical office setting that values and respects the contributions every employee has to offer. To seek an opportunity which allows potential growth through training and education.
Skills : Research, Training And Development, Interpersonal
- Assisted with scheduling appointments, registering new patients, and checking in patient appointments using the ecw electronic medical record system.
- Ensure all patient information is scanned into the system before destroying.
- Patient services ability to schedule and register patients rapidly and accurately using epn and ris programs.
- Schedules patients for imaging, procedures, testing, labs, treatments, and chemotherapy.
- Resolves patient requests in one call/ contact or successfully manages prolonged or complex issues, with high attention to managing the customer experience and emotion.
- Provides complete registration and scheduling services for outpatient/clinic services as per registration standards and clinic protocol in an electronic patient management system.
- Skills used patient care, customer service, task management, knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, as well as proficiency in the programs nextgen and Carestream and web navigation.
Patient Service Representative Resume
Headline : Patient-oriented Medical Administrative Assistant with strong attention to detail, professional telephone etiquette and organization skills. Skilled in tackling administrative and patient-oriented tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
- Check patients in and out in a doctors office scheduled appointments for patients.
- Answered phones and took phone messages in patients electronic chart for nurses and doctors.
- Checked fax inbox and assigned documents in electronic charts, faxed documents for doctors and nurses.
- Verified patient insurances, input and scanned patients' registration/hippa forms (new and updated) and medical releases in the electronic chart.
- Scanned in patient reports and documents into patients charts and assigned to the provider.
- Called patients when prescriptions arrived from the danville office weekly. Run daily schedule report and daily money intake report for individual deposit.
- Knowledgeable with e-clinical, capture perfect programs, and various insurance verification sites.
- Effectively communicates with doctors to deliver excellent patient care and experience.
- Routinely exemplifies superior customer service skills by ensuring patient comfort and satisfaction.
Vocational in Biology
Medical Transporter / Patient Services Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced Medical Office Receptionist seeks employment within an established medical office setting to apply my skills and knowledge towards providing excellent assistance to patients while maintaining a professional and smoothly run work environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Proficient In Microsoft, Problem Solving, Communication
- Maintain and prepare patient charts to ensure accuracy of finances, treatment, and health records.
- Interact with numerous insurance companies to verify patient eligibility and benefits as well as determine and collect all necessary payments.
- Efficiently and courteously answer multiple phone lines, maintain charts, complete medical chart copy requests in provations, as well as make any diagnosis code changes.
- Patient registration; to include, confirming demographic, insurance, driver, and personal information is correct, answering all questions, ensuring all forms are signed and properly filled out, collecting copayments.
- Checking patient insurance on healthynet for any copayments and prior authorizations needed.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Once registration is complete enter patient in provations, checking to be sure doctor, procedure, and physicians are correct.
Patient Services Representative I Resume
Objective : Organizational Psychologist who is self-motivated and results-driven with strong communication, analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills. Looking for an organization that can utilize my professionalism and education. To be challenged and feel connected to my employer.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Kind And Caring.
- Provide telephone reception and appointing services for patients, in accordance with clinic policies.
- Work collaboratively with back office staff and health care providers to provide flawless patient care, utilizing epic software.
- Review medical charts to verify and obtain pertinent patient information.
- Verify and update patient demographics, guarantor accounts, and insurance coverages.
- Designated as the main point of contact for drug representatives seeking department meetings/lunches with health care providers.
- Update patient accounts using worklists to insure timely delivery of patient orders.
- Inform patients when prescriptions have been denied and follow up with md if needed.
- Coordinates referral management with clinic staff and providers to ensure optimal access to specialty care.
- Coordinates incoming referrals to ensure all referrals are entered into the referral module in the epic system including prior authorization numbers when needed.
Bachelor of Arts
Patient Services Representative Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where both my professional experience and education can develop and promote a positive work environment. Possesses the ability to work in a fast paced environment at a collegial and independent level. Ability to capture and gather data within multiple industries (legal, hospitality management, medical environments) to best satisfy the company in accomplishment of its goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IDX, All Scripts, Customer Service Experience
- Patient services representative serve as a liaison between patients and clinical staff, communicate sensitive information clearly, confidentially, and effectively.
- Serve as back up to balance patient service representative cash drawers for account specialist and bill coding.
- Creatively identifies, reports, and resolves problems regarding registration to appropriate individuals.
- Departments act as a team resource to keep all members organized and up to date with current policies and scheduling procedures.
- Effectively manage time and ability to prioritize needs based on urgency.
- Update patient demographic information, and insurance to ensure a smooth registration process.
- Collect all patient demographics necessary to complete patient appointment.
Patient Services Representative Resume
Objective : To Obtain a position within a medical office that will utilize my skills, knowledge, and abilities to their full potential. To obtain a position as a Physical Therapist. Expanding and strengthening my knowledge and abilities. Eager to learn new skills and to work as part of a team.
Skills : Receptionist, Bilingual, Microsoft Office, Communications, Customer Service
- Provide high-quality customer service to greet and register clinic patients and families.
- Uphold strict hipaa standards when sending notes and correspondence to patient care teams, maintain and update patient charts and communicate with patients about clinic and outpatient appointments.
- Coordinating with other clinics and outpatient departments to facilitate patient care.
- Utilize centricity and Allscripts software to schedule patient appointments, complete registration, maintain charts and leave messages for the clinical staff.
- Performance of diversified administrative and secretarial work in support of the department.
- Collaborate with staff as well as utilize independent decision making daily.
- Create and make use of excel spreadsheets to track patient information and their personalized clinical team.
- Cross cover for general neurology, behavioral neurology, palliative medicine, and thoracic surgery clinics.
Associate of Arts