Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Summary : Fixed Asset Accountant is responsible for the accurate recording, tracking, and accounting of all fixed assets within the company.
Skills : Rapidly Adapt To New Technology And Experienced In Using MS Office, Windows XP.
- Monitored internal controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
- Recommend and participate in changes to accounting policies relating to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions.
- Update project management system with real time cost data.
- Conducted comprehensive review of new property acquisitions in accordance with ASC 805.
- Recorded ASC805 fair value adjustments for new acquisitions.
- Responsible for CIP entries and reporting for development properties.
Sr. Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of in-depth experience in Accounting/Financial analysis, Merger/acquisition, and demand planning Proven track record of developing and implementing control measures for process improvement Month end reporting/ closure expert including preparation of various monthly accounting entries and variance analyses.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Contract Negotiations, Customer Support , And Vendor Management.
- Conducted periodic physical inventory counts of fixed assets and reconciliation with existences in books.
- Controled Company's new project launches expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital and tooling budget and management approvals.
- Coordinated with program management.
- Coordinated with process engineering for new programs and machine design department.
- Recommended to management whether fixed idle assets should be disposed of.
- Managed the correct transference, disposal and storing of fixed assets and material.
- Responsible for monthly fixed asset and capital expenditure reporting and communication to the executives Identified, implemented, improved.
Jr. Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Objective : To obtain an accounting position with an established company that will allow to contribute accounting skill set to help improve a company's current processes and that will offer professional growth potential.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Accounting, Payroll, Administrative.
- Processed and Maintained Capital Expenditure requests on a daily basis.
- Processed of Capital Expenditure Invoices on a daily basis, by verifying and coding invoices before submitting to Accounts Payable.
- Interacted with Departmental Directors to resolve any Fixed Asset questions or issues.
- Assisted with the monthly Capital Expenditure forecast by entering Capital Expenditure requests and actual spent.
- Reconciled balance sheet accounts.
- Assisted with Mid Year and Year End audits.
- Posted multiple journal entries and accruals during the month end process.
Certificate In Accounting
Fixed Asset Accountant III Resume
Summary : Experienced Accountant with companies including Siemens. Recently worked as part of a Compliance and Accounting team to develop Siemens Sunshine Act reporting and certification process. Broad-based Accounting experience including GL entries, PL, BS fixed assets, preparing financial statements Attributes include effective communication skills, creative in developing and refining new and existing systems. Hold a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Villanova University.
Skills : GAAP, Physical Inventory, Data Analysis, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Store Support, Retail Industry.
- Responsible for managing all capital projects and maintaining all existing assets.
- Worked with all company process owners and project managers in reviewing Applications for Investment for capital projects.
- Completed all capital asset transactions including creation of new assets, retirements, transfers and reclasses and settlements of Construction in Progress projects in SAP.
- Completed month end close process which includes monthly depreciation run and numerous journal entries, as well as processing clearing accounts.
- Responsible for SOX and GAAP compliance for all fixed assets.
- Worked with director in implementing new SOX guidelines.
- Preparated for internal and external SOX audits.
BS In Accounting
Fixed Asset Accountant II Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with skills in analysis, supervision, gross margin, and inventory, seeks a supply chain opportunity.
Skills : Budgeting, Forecasting Profitability Analysis.
- Performed all internal control testing relating to the implementation of Sarbanes Oxley 404, for the general accounting dept.
- Helped design two capital additions reports, one comparing current capital additions to annual forecast and monthly projection.
- Detailed analysis by store category.
- Promoted from accounting intern, to junior accountant, and then to accountant.
- Prepared the property plant & equipment roll-forward and prepared on a monthly basis.
- Prepared both a 5 year and annual depreciation budget for all store categories.
- Forecasted depreciation expense on a monthly basis for all store categories.
Fixed Asset Accountant I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated, organized and multitasking with over 7 years of experience with extensive knowledge in accounting, fixed assets, tax, accounts payables, purchasing and credit & deduction analysis. Recognized by superiors for excellent analytical skills and proactive approach to identify and solve problems.
Skills : Account Reconciliation, Financial Reporting, Financial Analysis, Excel.
- Prepared daily journal entries to update capital asset inventory based on source of funding Extensive knowledge of fixed asset depreciation schedules and the ability to properly apply recovery periods for different types of property.
- Prepared month-end close documents to include; schedule of depreciation, source of funding report, construction in process, by balancing G/L accounts to physical count Verified daily capital assets transactions including transfers, disposals and asset splits.
- Managed internal asset audit of local county water authority consisting of 3 water production plants, 3 water reclamation plants and Stormwater Management.
- Developed and implemented the organization's preliminary asset audit, completed the audit 18 months ahead of schedule.
- Consequently saving the company $50K in temporary personnel cost.
- Provided financial control advice, assistance and technical guidance to all operational elements.
- Created capital asset policy manual, this included documentation and guidelines for asset acquisition, disposal and transfers of assets.
Master Of Science
Assistant Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Summary : To obtain an accounting position with the opportunity for growth and advancement. Responsible for the daily management of fixed asset inventory, asset tracking and reporting, and asset disposal. This includes planning, organizing and controlling the physical assets to be used in day-to-day operations.
Skills : Quickbooks, Bilingual, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for fixed assets capital expenditure request documentation and approval.
- Maintained fixed assets schedules for tangible and intangible assets for 126 profit centers.
- Assisted in preparing monthly cash flow property plant and equipment roll forward.
- Prepareded monthly journal entries as required to accurately close the monthly fiscal period.
- Researched and resolved 60/90day items and report these items to management.
- Cleared and resolved outstanding Construction in Process balances over 6 months old.
- Facilitated the conversion of paper files to electronic files for the Healthcare line of business.
BSBA In Accounting
Fixed Asset Accountant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 21 years of progressive experience including position as Accounting Manager and Fixed Asset Accountant for Boars Head Brand, Project Accountant for Sparks Exhibits Technology and AR-Credit Manager for Clear Channel Expert in all aspects of financial management strategies that cut costs, drive efficiencies, ensure compliance, manage risks, evaluate controls, and deliver better than expected results.
Skills : Accounting, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service.
- Reduced the number of outstanding issues in Healthcare by 50%, while maintaining and solving new issues.
- Used Daily use of Excel and Orcale.
- Responsible for Processed and reconciled cash clearing accounts of all companies
- Created and maintained accurate asset record of over $US 7.2 million Improved capital asset database to ensure the integrity of an asset's accounting class codes, insurance value and accessibility to end-users.
- Conducted routine field audits to reconcile and substantiate an assets existence and help staff organize routine and preventative maintenance plans.
- Tasked with tracking and accounting for computers and peripheral equipment for entire world-wide company.
- Provided financial support monthly to facilities management to determine ROI of preventative maintenance programs, and analyze expense to classify capital items in accordance with GAAP.
Associate Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Summary : Results oriented professional with 20 years of progressively responsible experience in Accounting and Financial Management. Broad background in general accounting, budget preparation/administration, financial analysis and reporting, payroll management and human resource management. Strong computer background; proficient in Outlook, Word, Access, Quickbooks, PowerPoint, AS400, CUFS, Lawson, SCT Banner.
Skills : Microsoft, Peoplesoft, Great Plains, Type 60 Wpm, Reconciliation, Filing, 10-Key.
- Managed $72 MM portfolio of leased and owned assets.
- Submitted quarterly proposals for lease consideration,
- Handled related payables, monthly depreciation and additions into AS400 for all nine companies.
- Coordinated and prepared $200MM budget.
- Analyzed and forecasted sales projections for 34 distribution centers Graphically analyzed effectiveness of local and national marketing campaigns to sales results ROYALTIES ACCOUNTANT Gibson Greetings.
- Analyzed licensing contracts and sales figures to collect royalties due to Gibson and to remit royalties owed to licenser.
- Recorded the disposal or auction of district assets in accordance with tea guidelines.
Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Summary : Retired professional with varied experience seeking a full/part-time positon to supplement retirement income and to provide personal fulfillment.
Skills : SAP, JD Edwards, Microsoft Excel.
- Processed and coded invoices in IMS.
- Processed, analyzed and prepared the reports for fixed asset addition, transfer, depreciation, disposal and asset register.
- Analyzed Fixed Asset General ledger account.
- Tracked and managed the books for Cold Drink Equipment.
- Prepared monthly fixed asset report, Capital spend report and assist in capital budget adjustment.
- Prepared monthly Fixed Asset-GL account reconciliation.
- Handled and maintained outline agreement pricing.