Senior Marketing Representative Resume
Summary : Intelligent, motivated, and dedicated Senior Marketing Representative with 9 years of experience in the work industry. Both adaptable and personable, while focused on building and providing my skills while gaining more knowledge.
Skills : Management Experience, Self-Motivated, Salesforce, Sales, Marketing, Technical, Data Entry
- Initiating telephone calls for the purpose of selling while servicing print, and digital advertising.
- Responsible for meeting aggressive sales quotas and objectives, also scheduling, organizing, and prioritizing work to meet the customer and product deadline.
- Scheduling demands promptly, accurately and efficiently.
- Developing the selling strategies prior to contacting designated markets using a variety of visuals and other sales aids. Determining accounts and advertising needs through basic probing interviews to tailor the appropriate product(s) for the customer.
- Preparing layout and background information, as a basis for recommending advertising programs and listing arrangements to meet the needs of each business.
- Preparing the forms, and letters, handling detailed paperwork and executing the contract for billing.
- Preparing the necessary paperwork for publishing and billing the advertisement.
- Working with reference material, including sales practice, specifications, standards, and tariff regulations.
Marketing Rep Resume
Summary : Marketing Representative with 12 plus years of experience is looking for a career in the Marketing field to broaden my experience.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Computer Knowledge, Excel, Powerpoint, Sales Analysis, Marketing Workshops, Sales Training, Customer Service Training, Public Speaking, Cicerone Certified, Social Media Marketing, Basic Video Editing, Photography, Basic Photoshop, Film Production Experience, Directing & Producing.
- Conducting daily external accounts visits and strategically creating weekly agendas to achieve monthly goals.
- Coordinating and managing the events for festivals with vendors, external clients. Securing and confirming licensing for locations.
- Creating the distribution reports and proposal presentations for marketing events, sales analysis, and quarterly sales meetings.
- Monitoring the weekly, monthly and yearly sales submit recaps involving interaction, impressions, success, and goals of events executed.
- Scheduling meetings, product tastings, and beer knowledge classes for all potential buying accounts conduct quarterly sales meetings.
- Maintaining and growing our distribution and volume within each account develop marketing strategies to increase distribution, and volume within present accounts, new accounts, and non-buy account customer service excellence.
- Managing new and prospective clients in our system ensuring all communication is correct and logged, information is correct and documents are attached.
Sales and Marketing Representative Resume
Summary : Marketing Representative with over ten years of sales experience in the Finance domain, I have the proven motivation and socially adequate skills to meet goals and exceed client expectations. My primary goal is to continue the good standing with clients and to build rapport with future clients.
Skills : Leadership Development, Account Management, Business Development, Relationship Management, Recruiting, Training
- Marketing and managing the relationships between realtors, clients, and our sales staff to maintain continual growth and efficiency.
- Representing the Accurate Mortgage as a company with high values and great concern with customer care.
- Maintaining customer loyalty, dealing directly with customers to fulfill their goals.
- Increasing the networking by hosting luncheons for realtors and insurance agents.
- Arranging and using the software for marketing to create marketing advertisement through Publisher, Word, etc.
- Creating the content for all social media accounts. Developing and managing the online marketing campaigns.
- Creating flyers and advertisements for Facebook, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Achieving a strong social media presence with growing client potential.
- Effectively using the software to track leads, marketing, campaign results, and related activities.
Junior Marketing Representative Resume
Objective : Junior Marketing Representative with 1 plus years of experience, with a knack for developing creative solutions to complex problems. Seeking a position with the opportunity for new challenges and professional development and advancement.
Skills : World Class Customer Service, Troubleshooting Problem Solving, Complaint Handling
- Served as a key communication business partner for the Independent Team.
- Provided guidance and crafting messages, along with recommending the timing and distribution of the communication.
- Wrote and edited the content for communications used to drive Independent Sales and support Independent Store Partners.
- Coordinated the activities and communication with the Independent Advisory Council.
- Assisted in the management and development of web content on CQ Link. Monitored and archived the outdated web content.
- Developed job aids, playbooks and other communication tools designed to enhance Independent Store Partners and Sales Team understanding of new programs and initiatives.
- Designed and administered the surveys as needed, made recommendations based on the results of surveys to business partners.
- Worked with Corporate Marketing to recommend a social media strategy/plan for Independent Team.
- Played an active role in implementation and ongoing enhancements.
- Worked on special projects such as training materials, new sales initiative rollouts or new product introductions.
Jr. Marketing Representative Resume
Objective : Jr. Marketing Representative with 3 years of experience in the Manufacturing domain with high initiative and hands-on work experience in sales, advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work collaboratively in team environments. Ability to manage multiple tasks.
Skills : Project Management, build and maintain relationships, Advertising, and Marketing Campaigns, Customer-service, and loyalty programs.
- Developing and maintaining the VIP services to current client base while prospecting for new business accounts and contracts.
- Preparing and conducting the presentations on services to potential new business with promotional events and campaigns.
- Identifying and attending many networking groups and events, building relationships with other business professionals.
- Working closely with the underwriting team on business submissions to get the deal done and presenting the proposals to underwriting.
- Participating in external and internal training classes and workshops to achieve and maintain expertise in the products.
- Soliciting new business and promoting the products via in-house software system with preloaded leads for the region.
- Developing and implementing the sales plan through available marketing resources.
- Working closely with internal department managers to ensure top-notch service to all producers.
Marketing Representative Resume
Headline : Accurate, thorough, and persistent Marketing Representative with 5 plus years of experience in the Healthcare domain. Quick learner seeking a position with your company. Offering exceptional communication, secretarial, and problem-solving skills to bring a remarkable change in the overall efficiency of the office.
Skills : Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Digital Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Premier, Windows, Networking, Business Development, Management
- Establishing new client relationship through personal and online marketing strategies.
- Handling all digital marketing utilizing company website, LinkedIn, Facebook, SEO, & PPC.
- Maintaining the current clients by being proactive and actively visiting practice.
- Scheduling the meetings with existing prospects to implement prescription monitoring protocols.
- Utilizing the existing relationships and create new ones with pain management, psychiatric, internal medicine, family practice, pediatrics, neurology, and clinic directors/owners.
- Planning, organizing, and executing the marketing and sales programs.
- Acting as the point persons for outside, inside and partner sales teams.
- Tracking the market and company sales performance.
- Working closely with marketing teams to create programs and gathering and reporting the customer intelligence to sales teams.
Marketing Representative Resume
Summary : Marketing Rep with an Extensive experience of 7 years with customer interaction. Diverse experience including administrative, marketing, graphic design, marketing, customer service and accounting. Proven ability to multitask and lead throughout my educational and work experiences. Majors in marketing and Mass Communications.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Fast Learner, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Team Player, Teaching, Sales, Customer Service, Newsletters
- Assisting the marketing department with various casino promotions and events.
- Maintaining up-to-date information of casino events to ensure guests will receive accurate and punctual.
- Assisting guests by directing them to appropriate areas and contact department for guest needs.
- Using various programs to maintain and verify guests and their activity status.
- Interacting effectively with the public and Team Members and performing excellent customer service at all time.
- Working with all marketing departments (with an emphasis on Special Events, Player Development, and Public Relations) to increase the production value of all events, promotions, and concerts.
- Working with the Database department to print entertainment tickets for concerts and deliver printed tickets to respective departments.
- Producing the in-house promotional advertising to be broadcast locally on property floor.
- Acting as a resource regarding Marketing departmental activities and operations.
- Maintaining a familiarity with all property promotions and events and communicates same within the Marketing Departments.
Marketing Rep Resume
Summary : A highly motivated and seasoned Marketing Rep with 9 years of experience and excellent sales and communication skills, proven leadership abilities and extensive experience in the Entertainment domain.
Skills : leadership, Outstanding interpersonal skills, Strong verbal communication, Excellent negotiator and closer, Quick learner, Extremely organized, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook Express Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & DreamWeaver Proficient in Dealer Track.
- Promoting and sell special hotel programs, special rate packages, and upgrades when appropriate.
- Interacting with the hotel staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
- Communicating all pertinent information to the front office managers and supervisors.
- Developing and maintaining the relationships with journalists across a variety of platforms including print, radio, broadcast and digital.
- Monitoring the Hotel's media presence to ensure that published information is accurate and relevant.
- Assisting with generating location agreements for on property filming/ photo shoots.
- Assisting with staffing onsite filming activities and press events to ensure brand alignment.
- Conducting resort tours and assist in facilitating media familiarization trips.
- Maintaining a comprehensive award/ accolades calendar and submit applicable applications.
Marketing Representative I Resume
Headline : Marketing Rep I with 6 years of experience in the Marketing field is seeking a position in a growth-oriented organization offering diverse job responsibility. Highly analytical, innovative, and responsible individual.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Manual Labor, Inventory
- Designed and maintained marketing collateral with adobe illustrator and photoshop.
- Developed territory management database, sales reporting systems and field sales cycles utilizing excel.
- Created social media pages, order marketing tools such as flyers, pens to promote business.
- Devised marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increase sales and profits.
- Tracked and reviewed the marketing research, discovering customer needs and provide solutions.
- Sought out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Provided the customer product knowledge, price & customer service throughout the building process.
- Conducting new and existing account presentations to maintain and establish the new business.
- Responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
Marketing Representative Resume
Headline : Marketing Representative with 5 years of experience in the Marketing and Sales domain seeking to help the company continue to grow and be profitable To learn and develop new skills while continuing to improve on existing skills Gain exposure within the dynamics of a professional and business environment.
Skills : Detail-oriented, Excellent Phone, Excellent Written And Oral Communication, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks
- Quickly learned the qualities and representation skills of marketing our clients while mastering sales presentations and closing ratios to move product for our clients.
- Maintaining the company’s Facebook page, Twitter, Website, and Advertisements.
- Implementing of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories.
- Collaborating on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business.
- Visiting hospitals within marketing region developing relationships with providers, hospitals, and clinics within marketing territory.
- Managing new product and content releases. Planning and negotiating media buy, including tv, radio, print and digital.
- Participating in various incentive programs and contests designed to support achievement of production goals.
- Performed duties as physician liaison and customer service for referral sources.