Biomedical Technician Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of experience in designing, calibrating, installing, repairing, and maintaining health-care machines can offer comfort to patients.
Skills : Communications, Electric Pallet Jack, Management, Telecommunications, Dialysis Equipment Repair, Water Treatment, Industrial Controls, Soldering.
- Performed repairs and maintenance activities on water treatment equipment, dialysis equipment, ancillary equipment, test equipment, and the physical plant in accordance with DaVita policies and procedures, industry standards and local, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Documented all repair and maintenance activity in accordance with DaVita policies and procedures Worked with high voltage equipment Purchased and maintained inventory of service parts.
- Ensured defective parts returned in a timely manner.
- Actively support and participate in the Quality Assessment and Process Improvement (QAPI) process.
- Worked with facility staff to ensure all regulatory and OSHA requirements are met.
- Performed water/dialysate sample collection and processing per applicable policies and procedures.
- Reviewed, evaluate and report water/dialysate quality results per applicable policies and procedures.
- Transported equipment and supplies as needed.
Biomedical Technician II Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in your organization fully utilizing my work experience, skills and education in a challenging environment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Customer Service.
- Service and maintain approximately 5000 pieces of equipment throughout the hospital and its surrounding outpatient clinics.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance and assures operational safety.
- Repair service and assure operation will meet manufacture and NEPA/AAMI specifications before returning equipment to service.
- Promoted to Team Leader Supervise the safety and preventive maintenance programs administered by the Biomedical Engineering Service Department.
- Provides technical support to staff as well as having direct contact with outside services representatives to ensure compliance, hospital's interest and to gain more insight in systems.
- Remain current with developing technology, changes regulations and advances techniques associated with Healthcare.
- Documentation of all repairs, deficiencies, recalls and user errors.
- Submit reports to the Hospital Safety Committee according to schedule.
Biomedical Technician III Resume
Objective : A challenging growth-oriented position with an organization in which broad past experience along with education in electronics engineering technology will be of value.
Skills : Pharmacy tech, Book keeping, Sales/cashier.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all dialysis equipment, water treatment equipment, medical testing equipment.
- Perform all preventative maintenance on dialysis equipment, reverse osmosis equipment and medical testing instrument recommended by manufacture and by procedures established by FMCNA.
- Responsible for equipment cleaning and disinfecting according to FMCNA standards on monthly basis and after repair or maintenance has been preformed.
- Ensure all testing Equipment is properly maintained and calibrated.
- Participate in the completion and documentation of ongoing technical QAI processes.
- Ensure safety checks and routine tasks are conducted and documented in a timely fashion according to established policies.
- Collect Water, Dailysate and AAMI samples according to company, state, and federal regulations and document as appropriate.
- Assist in the review and updating of the alternative water supply plan.
Biomedical Technician I Resume
Objective : Professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Moreover, I am highly motivated, effective communicator and problem solver who successfully completed two combat tours. I have proved to Work well with team members and groups from diverse backgrounds. Machine Operator with positive attitude and a commitment to safety, quality, customer service and lean manufacturing.
- Responsible for overall Operation, Condition, Maintenance, and Repair of all Water Treatment Equipment, Medical Equipment, and Mechanical/Electrical systems Maintain Preventative Maintenance program including Support Documentation for all Equipment and Systems per manufacturer specifications.
- Provide Technical training to new employees and conduct annual competencies per the company policy and State/CMS regulations.
- Responsible for Inventory and Supplies, ordering, allocating to appropriate GL accounts, end of month counting, presenting monthly reports in the meetings.
- Closing the orders and approving the invoices for payment.
- Coordinate and execute physical plant maintenance of 2 facilities as needed and budgeting.
- Adopted and Implemented new life safety code under the assistance and supervision from corporate office.
- Address the equipment needs and physical plant issues in governance board meeting for capital budgeting.
Diploma In Technician
Senior Biomedical Technician Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to utilize my customer service training, to maintain customer satisfaction, and contribute to company success. Although I have extensive experience in the biomedical technology field, I am a very flexible, adaptable individual, who is always up for a challenge, and eager to learn new things. I am a dependable team player who works very well with others, but am also a responsible multi-tasking person who can work effectively on my own.
Skills : Customer Service, Database Managment, Customer Assistance, Time Managment.
- Ensured positive customer/donor experience by providing health information, explaining fees, schedules, and bonus programs.
- Informing customers on the importance of plasma donation and the uses of products made from donated plasma.
- Answered multi-line telephone, relayed calls, and took detailed messages for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and fellow employees.
- Identified and screened donors by reviewing medical records, logs, and evaluated customer/donor suitability.
- Executed screen process which included health related questions, vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, and temperature), and reviewing results (using company database "DMS").
- Responsible for preparing donors for plasmapharesis procedure.
- Review donor record files for accuracy and completeness.
- Collected plasma by performing venipuncture, while utilizing the automated plasmapharesis machine.
Junior Biomedical Technician Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging management position where I can utilize my two years of experience as a Front End Assistant Manager to contribute management/leadership and interpersonal skills to the benefit of the organization. As well as medical experience in Renal Dialysis.
Skills : Electro-mechanical troubleshooting, problem-solving, creative thinker, quick-to-learn new skills, hard, honest, dependable mature worker with a comprehensive understanding of prudent customer care and relations.
- Customer Service Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communications.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Principal Responsibilities and Duties Ensure availability for patients questions and concerns, for example to explain the principles behind the technology used.
- Provide instructive tours of the water treatment area for patients and to explain the basics of the machines used.
- Maintain and repair all water equipment, dialysis equipment, ancillary equipment, and testing equipment used.
- Document all equipment and system maintenance and repairs.
Biomedical Technician/Assistant Resume
Summary : Able to implement ideas that will be profitable for the company and provide personal growth and advancement.
Skills : Electronics.
- Specialized in ER, OR, ICU, CCU and Lab equipment.
- Managed numerous equipment inventory campaigns to restructure departmental database.
- Performed preventive, corrective maintenance and calibrations on many brands of medical equipment.
- Analyzed equipment through the use of internal software, troubleshooting procedures, technical manuals, specialized equipment and team/vendor interaction.
- Tested and repaired medical devices through use of safety analyzers, patient simulators, electrosurgical unit analyzers, ultrasound watt meters, pneumatic calibration analyzers, defibrillator energy testers, flow meters.
- Trained students in shop protocol and procedures according to ISO 9002 and OSHA standards.
- Assisted team and management in new equipment purchasing process; short, medium and long term goals, expected value and cost effectiveness.
A.A.S. In Electrical
Biomedical Technician Lead Resume
Headline : Detail oriented, customer service focused medical practitioner experienced in patient care and medical administration. Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments in fastpaced environments. Detailoriented and able to successfully execute all tasks while keeping objectives and efficiency top of mind. Work well independently, as well as within a team.
Skills : Test and repair medical equipment, Customer Service.
- Responsible for donor suitability screening and phlebotomy for the collection and storage of blood plasma using automated plasmapheresis.
- Facilitated screening interviews with new patients including medical history backgrounds.
- Obtained patient vital signs, urinalysis, blood testing using finger sticks/total proteins/hematocrits, and file maintenance.
- Closely monitored patients utilizing Phlebotomy and troubleshooting skills to ensure health and safety of donors throughout the process.
- Setup Plasma machines to ensure proper collection.
- Managed all customer service issues with increased client satisfaction.
- Established office priorities, managed and delegated appropriately to office staff.
- Engaged in the scheduling of appointments typically via phone as well as other HR duties such as filing and working the pay desk.
Biomedical Technician/Phlebotomist Resume
Headline : Obtain a technical position in electronic engineering technology, which will allow utilization of acquired skills, in testing, repair, rebuilds, troubleshooting, and assembly to contribute to the maximum production and success of your organization.
Skills : Biomedical Technician, Electronics Technician.
- Advise and assist in the application of instrumentation in clinical environments.
- Preventative Maintenance on medical equipment.
- Provide leadership, guidance, support and supervision to the section staff and take responsibility in the day to day operation of the clinics.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Ensure that all medical equipment is properly maintained and documented.
- Provide engineering and technical expertise on all matters related to medical technology, especially in the process of planning, review, evaluation, and specification of medical equipment.
- Install, adjust, maintain, and/or repair biomedical equipment.
- Adapt or design computer hardware or software for medical science uses.
Biomedical Technician/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Solutions-oriented Maintenance Technician with 14-year background in the troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of various electronic, electrical, and mechanical systems.
Skills : Kepner-Tregoe Analytic Troubleshooting, Technical Training, Electronic Testing And Calibration.
- Maintained and troubleshot operational issues with patient care and medical equipment.
- Performed monthly inspections to ensure optimal equipment performance.
- Maintained detailed documentation on repairs performed.
- Liaised with equipment providers to determine location of equipment.
- Prepared reports for management on equipment status and progress of monthly inspections.
- Operated a variety of tools and equipment in conducting tests and preventive maintenance.
- Key Achievements: Recommended successfully implemented streamlined method for rewiring endoscope imaging carts.
- Consistently maintained 95% completion rate for all inspections performed.
Biomedical Technician Head Resume
Objective : An educated and experienced electronics technician who is currently seeking a similar position where I can utilize my knowledge to assist a company in their achievements. I would like to earn a position with potential for growth and aid that company in their progressive growth as well.
Skills : Microsoft office, Data Entry, Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Inventory Control.
- Perform donor suitability screening and phlebotomy for the collection and storage of blood plasma using automated plasmapheresis.
- Screening includes medical history interviews, obtaining vital signs, urinalysis, blood testing and file maintenance.
- Phlebotomy and troubleshooting skills to ensure health and safety of donors throughout the process.
- Collects and processes donor samples for processing and testing.
- Labels samples and freezes units for final packing within required timeframe.
- Participates in unit management according to SOP.
- Packs units for final shipment; packs samples and prepares shipping box to send samples to the testing lab.
MA In Medical Assistant
Biomedical Technician Resume
Objective : Construction Manager and former business owner with extensive knowledge of construction principles and techniques used in residential and commercial construction projects. Many commercial projects completed using panelized and cold storage building products. Also extensive use of a variety of flat roofing options; BUR, EPDM, TPO, PVC, and metal roofing applications.
Skills : Certified Phlebotomist Proficient with Scientific Method.
- Performed facility preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and systems.
- Ensured all testing equipment was properly maintained and calibrated.
- Participated in quality training and education for all technical staff.
- Updated and provided management with feedback regarding improvement strategies to be implemented.
- Updated chemical inventory list Cooperated with facility staff to ensure all regulatory and OSHA requirements were met.
- Collected water samples for AAMI analysis according to company, state, and federal regulations.
- Ensured that all inspections by outside vendors were performed as needed.