Audit Associate Resume
Objective : Hard-working, results-driven, accounting professional with experience in Big 4 public accounting, looking to explore new fields. Experienced in working with clients in the oil and gas industry; specifically oil field services and industrial equipment companies. Proficient with GAAP and GAAS principles and accounting standards. Advanced skills in excel functions such as pivot tables and v-lookup. Ability to work well and deliver results under pressure.
Skills : Proficient Use Of Ms Excel,word And Powerpoint, Tally Accounting Certificate, And Proficient Use Of ACL.
- To assist in planning work on assigned segments of the audit.
- To execute detailed audit procedures, including reviewing transactions, documents, records, reports and procedures and conducting audit tests which are sufficient in scope to support professional opinions as to the fair representation of client financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, reports and analytical reviews, as necessary.
- Prepare work papers which record and summarise audit procedures performed and ensure that working paper are within approved firm guidelines Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets.
- Keep the senior and manager updated on any issues arising from the assignment.
- Assist with departmental administration tasks such as filing and updating of client files.
- Leverage knowledge and contribute to proper knowledge management within the department.
Accounting And Finance
IT Audit Associate Resume
Objective : Obtained a Bachelor's degree in Accounting from CSULB and years of experience as an external and internal auditor for reputable companies. Strong interest in transitioning from the audit department into a role as an accounting professional.
Skills : Proficient In Excel, Word, PowerPoint, And Windows Explorer DM Extension, As Well As Experience With EAudit, Visio, Orion, And IDEA.
- Completed audit test work for the clients in industries such as government, pharmaceuticals, consumer markets, entertainment, non-profit and financial services.
- Completed quarterly and annual audits for public and private clients in various industries including entertainment, pharmaceuticals, consumer markets, non-profit and financial services.
- Performed planning and final analytics of fluctuations within the balance sheet and income statement by assessing financial and non-financial information.
- Conducted inquiries with the client's control owners and management to identify and resolve any discrepancies within control processes.
- Completed Sarbanes Oxley client walkthroughs, process flow charts, and process narratives.
- Performed internal audit procedures to test the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Received four Encore awards for outstanding performance and work ethic during the busy season.
BS In Accounting
Senior Audit Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging and career oriented position in a progressive organization with an opportunity of career growth.
Skills : Quickbooks, Prosystems Engagement, Paychex, Prosystems Tax.
- Initiates planning and lead the client service team in the conduct of audit engagements.
- Assists the Audit Associates and Audit Manager in the distribution of the members of the audit team among audit engagements.
- Reviews client's accounting system and internal control policies as part of the risk assessment procedures in order to determine audit risks involved in an audit engagements Determines necessary audit procedures according to the assessed level of audit risks.
- Guides and lead the audit staff during fieldwork.
- Reviews working papers and audit procedures according to the level of assessed risks of the Company.
- Monitors the status of the audit engagements and resolve problems and difficulties that the members of the audit team encounter during the audit.
- Reviews summary of findings and gives further recommendations for the Audit Manager's review.
- Reports and discusses to the Audit Manager for audit results and findings.
Bachelor Of Science
Audit Associate/Manager Resume
Summary : Financial Analysis Multi-faceted and analytical professional with solid and progressive experience in finance and accounting operations. Skilled in identifying financial risks and performance drivers, implementing process improvements, and streamlining daily operations activities. Instrumental in achieving financial and business objectives while working collaboratively with teams.
Skills : Risk Management, Internal Auditing, Financial Reporting,.
- Spearheaded the audit and review of accurate and reliable financial statements including disclosures while complying with GAAP; researched and interpreted complex accounting issues.
- Supervised and mentored the team in performing at optimal levels.
- Liaised with clients concerning business operations and accounting procedures within client companies.
- Oversaw assurance engagements including audits, reviews, and agreed upon procedures.
- Tested and reviewed account balances and accounting procedures.
- Performed extensive research on complex accounting issues.
- Developed a document pertaining to related entities and financial reporting requirements, which encompassed guidance in determining whether related entities were required to report consolidated financial statements.
- Established alternative audit, accounting, and internal control procedures and recommended process improvements that aided the clients in addressing deficiencies.
Bachelor Of Science
Data Audit Associate Resume
Objective : Accounting professional with 13 years of accounting experience in both public and private settings. External reporting, technical accounting research, cost accounting, capital requisitions and forecasting.
Skills : Auditing, Analytics, Accounting, Excel, Presentation Skills, Reconciliation, Research.
- Practice area included private and public companies with revenue ranging from $50 million to $1.4 billion, and companies in diverse industries with both domestic and international operations.
- Experience with industries encompassing private equity funds, manufacturing, service providers, agricultural, cooperatives, in addition to employee benefit plans.
- Led numerous financial statement and employee benefit plan audits of both public and private clients.
- Supervised, trained and reviewed the work of associates and senior associates.
- Developed succession-based engagement teams and implemented risk-based audit approaches that were focused on effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managed the filing of registration statements with the SEC.
- Supervised multiple teams of one to five staff accountants including the performance of periodic performance appraisals.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of client relationships.
Administrative Audit Associate Resume
Summary : Self-motivated and resourceful accounting and auditing professional with more than 6 years of hands-on experience in preparing financial reports, evaluating and analyzing internal control processes. Extensive educational back ground in Accounting and Auditing.
Skills : Human Skills, Analytical Skills, Data Mining, ERM Awareness, Management Control System, Forensic Analysis, ACL, IDEA, Quickbooks, SAP.
- Led an audit team in financial statements audit of financial, manufacturing, and retail business.
- Assessed and evaluated internal control for audit planning Identified weaknesses in business processes and recommended procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness Prepared and filed individual tax returns.
- Performed physical inventory Performed different audit analytical procedures Performed substantive and compliance testing Used CAATs to evaluate risk assessment and incorporated results into planning and audit execution.
- Provide guidance and supervision to other team members on different accounting and auditing issues Select highlights include: Auditing.
- Planned, Performed and oversaw audit engagements.
- Cultivated relationship with clients, suppliers, and professional service Development providers Data Analytics.
- Performed data analytics to improve effectiveness and efficiency of audit procedures.
M.S. In Accounting
Audit Associate II Resume
Summary : Work with an accounting group in a medium to large business (for-profit or not-for-profit) that will allow me to contribute to the success of the accounting or internal audit department while giving me the opportunity to learn how the business functions and how its internal controls operate.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and Dynamics, SAP, and Blackline.
- Perform audits and reviews of various local and multinational organizations within the industries of oil and gas, contracting and construction, construction, manufacturing, advertising and multimedia, and service providers.
- Prepare client financial statements including consolidated financial statements of groups in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and statutory framework.
- Assist in drafting engagement, representation, and management letters under prescribed format.
- Identification, research and resolving financial reporting and auditing issues.
- Oversee, train and develop junior staff as well as provide informal and formal feedback regarding their performance.
- Conduct trainings on IFRS, and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
- Time management and completing work within apportioned time while maintaining high standards of quality.
BA In Accounting
Audit Associate/Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and experienced accountant seeking to obtain the Accounting Specialist position at Sweetwater Sound to efficiently provide timely and accurate accounting records that are in compliance with GAAP and company policies.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Reconciled client general ledgers to their trial balance.
- Investigated and applied audit procedures to identified differences and reconciling items.
- Created and performed internal control testing based on client's internal risks and procedures.
- Provided clients with processes that effectively segregated duties and minimized control risk by improving internal control efficiencies.
- Recorded transactions in the general ledger as well as prepared monthly reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Worked directly with client management teams in assisting with financial analyses of profit and loss for various entities.
- Assisted in audit engagements for various size entities.
- Planned, performed detailed audit procedures, and drafted financial statements for audit engagement clients in the healthcare industry, employee benefit plans, and in the not-for-profit industry.
Business In Accounting
Audit Associate III Resume
Objective : Auditing professional who has exceptional attention to detail and ability to perform complex accounting reviews for small to large business clients. Extensive and diverse accounting experience in financial statement analysis, executive reporting, bank reconciliations, general ledger analysis, financial procedures and reporting.
Skills : Accountant, Experience Both In Tax And Audit, CPA Candidate, Sitting For Regulation, Technical Skills In Excel, Word, Prosystems Fx Tax, BNA Fixed Asset, Engagement Document, QuickBooks.
- Assisted with performing audit procedures for privately held and non-profit clients.
- Performed contribution, distribution, loan, payroll remittance, and investment allocation testing for employee benefit plans.
- Verified that proper amount of taxes are being withheld, and determined if proper employee balance and contribution percentages and calculations tie with trust report and amortization schedules.
- Performed investment allocation and investment earnings allocation testing.
- Sent confirmations in order to verify investment allocation deferral percentage to determine the reasonableness of the plan's income allocation at the participant level.
- Filled out employee benefit plan audit programs.
- Draft, proof, foot, and traced financial statements and footnotes.
- Prepared and sent confirmations to clients to verify if attached statements agreed with their records.
Bachelor Of Science
In-Charge Audit Associate Resume
Objective : Extensive experience conducting moderate to complex financial analysis to identify the key trends that are related to month end close, payments and accruals. Strong candidate with the ability to calculate and audit Online and Print payments. Superior ability to conduct in-depth research to provide financial recommendations to upper managerial roles.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access; Quickbooks; some SAP.
- Prepared financial statements for individuals, partnership firms, and small businesses and companies Generated revenues by processing income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and companies.
- Drafted annual reports of companies and small businesses.
- Led and supervised teams for internal and statutory audit of companies and businesses that included textile mills, textile machinery parts manufacturers, educational institutions, investment and leasing companies.
- Participated in inventory control and verification for large enterprises.
- Acted as a liaison between partners and clients ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Improved employee satisfaction and productivity by ensuring that grievances were addressed.
- Gained knowledge and ensured compliance with Indian laws and regulations.
- Exposure to primary market and secondary market activities.
B.S. In Business Administration
Audit Associate/Audit Internship Resume
Summary : Looking for a job to continue or expand my career options. Able to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment Computer skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skills : Excel, CaseWare, IDEA, GoFileRoom, ERP Software.
- Worked on a variety of client deliverables including payroll testing, cash testing, subsequent cash disbursement testing, AR & AP testing, lease testing, and maintenance of confirmation logs.
- Assisted audit of financial statements through analytical procedures and preparation and completion of audit programs.
- Traced client prepared documents to and from third-party records in order to test completeness and existence of client records.
- Applied concepts of materiality and audit risk to sampling tests.
- Prepared work papers that were informative, indexed, and cross-referenced in an easily understandable manner.
- Managed daily client workflow and multiple client projects at any given time.
- Resolved audit issues by obtaining evidence and making inquiries of client while concurrently learning clients' accounting systems.
Audit Associate Resume
Objective : Over 19 years of Indirect Tax experience with a specialty in audit defense. Implemented the Vertex tax engine and am responsible for its daily maintenance managed a tax group that paid out about $200 million annually and filed 1,200 returns monthly, which included telecommunication and communication services returns.
Skills : Vertex, SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Performed litigation support involving the examination of canceled checks, expense accounts, invoices, bank records, and industry trends.
- Conducted fraud examinations involving the analyzing of financial statements, bank statement activity, and expense activity.
- Prepared financial statements for both cash basis and accrual basis clients.
- Reviewed general ledger detail, performed cash cutoff testing, conducted searches for unrecorded liabilities, tested accounts receivable balances, and carried out analytical procedures on revenue and expense accounts.
- Prepared partnership and individual tax returns.
- Supervised the generation of financial statements through the use of an automated system.
- Provided computer support to colleagues and supervisors on various hardware and software problems.