Video Producer Resume
Summary : An innovative, resourceful, and dynamic producer with a clear, unique vision for conceptualizing, developing, and executing stylized video content across all platforms. Effectively utilize the latest video production technologies.
Skills : Video Editing, Video Production.
- Managed all aspects of production during large-scale operations such as the MLB Postseason including budgets.
- Planned and coordinated the production of the original video for distribution.
- Selected as the sole producer for a multimillion-dollar sponsorship-based project with AT&T and delivered original historical video segments.
- Recognized as the go-to person for MLB teams and public relations personnel in securing interviews and feature content.
- Created, developed, and completely produced an eight-part mini-documentary on baseball in the Dominican Republic in conjunction.
- Booked guests, managed rundowns, and directed post-production of assets.
- Ensured consistent production excellence and responsiveness in fast-paced and high-stress environments.
Video Producer/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : To become a part of team and complete the tasks. Best customer service and make sure that the guests feel their needs have been far exceeded. Prior work experience to be an asset to company.
Skills : Final Cut Pro 7/X, AVID, Adobe After Effects.
- Managed day-to-day working relationships and negotiated deals with talent agents.
- Responsible for simultaneously running multiple shows/projects with long term and last minute requests.
- Obtained legal clearances and executed production schedules in a timely manner to meet deadlines.
- Obtained management approvals for work in progress. Ensured all titles, scripts and videos are properly vetted & cleared.
- Produced video content for internal company projects, such as company quarterly rallies, award ceremonies, and interview/ B roll.
- Editing and deliverables for a DVD designed to help illustrate specific bodywork techniques and how to implement them in everyday life.
- Shot the development and testing of advanced vehicle suspension components at military bases around the country.
Video Producer/Representative Resume
Summary : Working in multi media, bring a variety of knowledge from production to post production. Competency and skills in editing, writing, cinematography, photography, color grading, lighting.
Skills : Video Production, College Professor, Video Editor.
- Works closely with internal and external clientele to ensure appropriate product delivery.
- Creating an in-house high end/cost-saving video department, saving the College hundreds of thousands of dollars annually.
- Conducts outreach and information seminars to familiarize Stockton leaders on the potential of media production.
- Creation of thirty and sixty second TV and radio broadcast commercials advertising the College.
- Creates media productions for local and governmental stakeholders and strategic partners.
- Helped develop and shoot several corporate videos. Also shit year-end company overview.
- Responsible for hiring crew, lighting sets, and operating camera.
Video Producer/Analyst Resume
Summary : Career includes work at a Top Market news station, management of video communication for a 6A school district in Texas, as well as filming and editing of music videos, documentaries, and short films.
Skills : Adobe, Final Cut Pro, Screen Writing, Fundraising, Directing.
- Ability to work within established guidelines, contract requirements, and prepare milestone and logistical schedules to meet the client's needs.
- Partnered with Creative and Account Teams to create unique, compelling, and integrated video solutions for nonprofit clients.
- Writing, directing, editing, and producing content for a range of not-for-profit clients including The Salvation Army, Red-Cross.
- Oversaw budgets and coordination with production companies and contractors.
- Ability to present a campaign and/or its parts during the client-agency input session.
- Conceive, write, direct, edit, and produce videos for clients.
- Collaborate with Account Teams, Creative Director, art directors, and copywriters to develop concepts for client programs and provide integrated video solutions.
Video Producer III Resume
Summary : Pro-active college graduate with in Arts, Media, and Entertainment, and a minor in Human and Behavioral Understanding. Looking to combine passion for strong skill set of social media management and content creation.
Skills : Customer Service, Project Management, Video Editing, Budgeting.
- Develop project proposals, budgets, and timelines, and present those to clients.
- Communicate orally and in writing to conduct meetings with clients and production staff.
- Maintain knowledge of production principles, practices, and techniques from inception to completion of final product.
- Distribute videos in a variety of media (including internet streaming and DVD) on time and within budget.
- Maintain proficiency with the latest digital video recording and editing technologies.
- Coordinate shooting schedules with all parties affected.
- Negotiate contracts and hire crew members as needed.
Video Producer/Technician Resume
Summary : Produce and develop powerful and innovative multimedia using creative design abilities and industry standard production techniques. Software Adobe Creative Cloud & Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Bridge.
Skills : Photography, Final Cut Pro, Broadcast Writing.
- Develop corporate videos, global webcasts, broadcast commercials, portraiture and journalistic photography, animations.
- Report directly to Vice President of Global Marketing Services.
- Work closely with writers and strategize with heads of business units to develop powerful multimedia marketing pieces.
- Act as a producer and technical director for studio shoots.
- Lead and manage multiple graphic designers and assistant video editors on projects.
- Help develop media and support customers for a national and international clientele.
- Ensure strong company branding by establishing high visual standards, creative logos, and motion graphics.
Video Producer I Resume
Objective : An experienced video producer with in the industry taking original video content from concept through post-production and delivery. Help companies grow their multimedia offerings.
Skills : Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Writing scripts, shooting, editing, and publishing short videos optimal for online.
- Generating creative approaches illustrating concepts in college life. Principal writer & host for weekly news series.
- Creating and pitching on a monthly basis to Managing Editor new ideas for videos and content.
- Writing, shooting, producing, editing video, photo and multimedia projects on a quick timeline.
- Created/executed more than one video every week for online content. In charge of creating/supervising budgets for all video projects.
- Operating camera gear, sound recording equipment, lights, studio backgrounds, and other production gear in studio and on location.
- Production of event and corporate video, local TV commercials.
Jr. Video Producer Resume
Objective : Obtain a position in the field of multi-media editing where can utilize education, skills, and experience.
Skills : Sound Enhancing, Color Correcting.
- Directed non-screen ready individuals on how to professionally address the camera.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills by meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for writing outlines, scripts, and storyboarding in pre-production.
- Utilized the Adobe CC Suite for video editing and building graphics in post-production.
- Communicated with our team and management using Microsoft Outlook, Lync, Excel, and Cisco WebEx.
- Entered the video production (podcast) program and help revitalize the quality of each video to present viewers with a fresh new contemporary look.
- Utilized skills and experience in video production of five years to present high-quality videos.
Associates Of Arts
Sr. Video Producer Resume
Summary : Innovative Director and Producer bringing comprehensive background in media and the film industry. Builds high-performing teams with an eye for creating innovative and entertaining pieces.
Skills : Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Video Production.
- Content produced includes television promos, EPK interviews, exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes, Sales & Marketing Sizzle Reels.
- Working closely with publicity and talent to coordinate shoots.
- Determining overall creative direction and look of projects.
- Operating various HD cameras on-set as well as rigging necessary lighting and sound equipment.
- Interacting with talent, show producers, and production during shoots.
- Shows worked on include New Girl, Empire, MasterChef Jr., Glee, and American Idol.
- Served a lead Creative Producer of all online video content for the hit television show.
Video Producer Resume
Headline : Worked all aspects of Video Production producing, directing , cinematography, location sound. Looking for an opportunity that will help grow skills in new fields while helping to add a voice to a cause.
Skills : Pro Tools, 10HD Post, Certified Operator.
- Acquisition of equipment, SAN system, production workflow.
- Produce content with guidance from Associate Creative Director and Creative Director.
- Produce a video for various clients from private to government, online and broadcast.
- Pre-Production: Script, Storyboard, production breakdown, location scout. Production: equips project, run logistics and scheduling.
- Location sound, operation of dolly and other specialized gear. Involved in the start-up of the video department.
- Conducted nine interviews and collected b-roll.
- Managed all aspects of video from conception to editing, and oversaw the growth of the video section.