Objective : Acting Supervisor provides a strategic partnership with assigned services management by operating their daily services business with precision and urgency.
Skills : MS office, Organising.
Objective : To contribute to the day to day operations which includes Sales and customer service, receiving and stocking freight, building and maintaining displays, plant care, acting as a supervisor.
Skills : Team Player, Self Motivated.
Summary : Acting Supervisor directly supervise all of the newly hired and newly credentialed staff and guide them in their curriculum, including lesson plans and behavioral concerns in the absence of Supervisor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organisation Skills.
Objective : Acting Supervisor of a large number of field services staff or of staff working in several program areas.
Skills : Employee Engagement, MS Office.
Headline : Acting Supervisor supervises and participates in Customer Care Division activities and operations; ensures the provision of professional and courteous customer service at all times; and performs other supervisory, technical and clerical work as required.
Skills : MS Office, Management Skills.
Summary : Performs various administrative functions and plans, schedules, and supervises a work unit of employees who provide collection of solid waste
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
Headline : Acting Supervisor includes hiring and training, planning and assigning daily work, conducting performance appraisals, addressing performance issues and resolving problems.
Skills : MS office, Customer Service.
Headline : Acting Supervisor generates revenue and control expenses, supervise of Front end personnel, inventory and stock rotation of assigned areas and providing exceptional customer service to employees and customers in the absence of Supervisor
Skills : Management, Organising.
1. Assisted in generating revenue and controlling expense budget for the store and staying within defined guidelines.
2. Supervised the receipt of inventory, stock rotations, color rotations, scheduled markdowns, and transfer of stock in accordance with the Organization’s procedures within your assigned areas.
3. Ensured color rotation program is followed and maintained, and assists with textile color rotation per procedures in your assigned areas (Wares, Furniture & Books)
4. Promoted merchandise sales and ensure endcaps are colorized and 4-way displays are appropriately merchandised with the best merchandise.
5. Ensured areas of responsibility are kept neat, clean and are signed appropriately.
6. Worked in collaboration with Production Assistant to ensure all goods are moved to the floor in a timely manner with the appropriate pricing structure.
7. Supervised and assigned employees; assisted in preparing work schedules and arranged for the replacement of absent employees.
Summary : Responsible for the supervision of the night shift operations group to ensure overall quality and output meets expectations in the absence of Supervisor.
Skills : Management, planning.
Supervised the Operations Department to ensure the product is completed in a timely manner
Responsible for department performance and ensured to meet standards
Advised Leadman/Supervisor in other departments of non-compliance, company policies or safety issues or concerns.
Acted as a liaison for other departments while on the night shift.
Provided support for shift “turn-over” to assure production priorities are clearly defined.
Conferred with day shift Supervisors / Leadmen regarding production and work schedules.
Ensured times in Syteline are approved by appropriate Leadman staff in each department.
Summary : Acting Supervisor temporarily monitors ongoing production task, production quantities and efficiencies, quality, safety and assures paperwork and computer entry is accurate.
Skills : MS Office, Management.