Executive Producer/Writer Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, Indesign, Acrobat, Photo and Video: 35mm & Medium format film, Canon 5D Mark, C series and Sony XDcam etc.
- Works with station management and corporate news management to establish News content philosophy and direction.
- Maintains full editorial control; oversee day-to-day budget control and monitor overtime and other expenses.
- Directs daily meetings to suggest coverage approaches, review rundowns for newscasts, and ensure a well-balanced newscast.
- Reviews daily newscasts to ensure quality control and provide feedback to all departments, especially news, promotions, operations and engineering employees about the on-air quality/look.
- Maintains a working knowledge of journalistic ethics, libel, and privacy law.
- Recruits, hires, trains and coaches news department personnel.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of current events happening locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Creates original content for newscasts and establishes new segments to make the newscast more appealing to viewers.
Bachelor In Communications
Executive Producer/Consultant Resume
Objective : Flexible leadership skills with an all hands on deck mindset, managed several teams for a decade. Besides, design instructor experiences taught how to recruit and train staff spontaneously.
Skills : Avid, INews-10 years.
- Independently leads client management from request of proposal to final delivery and execution of projects.
- Develops and maintains resource projections to optimize project work flow.
- Acts as Company Lead, directing and collaborating with staff, understanding what motivates each member and maximizing creative output.
- Ensures company projects are competitive and profitable, while introducing effective process and ideas.
- Plans and manages community engagement, art shows and networking events.
- Nurtures existing client relations, providing intelligence and ideas into account health, while developing new business and lasting relationships.
- Manages Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments, contract creation and financial reporting.
- Identifies solutions and efficient practice while overseeing and managing Company Operations.
Bachelor Of Business
Sr. Executive Producer Resume
Summary : More than 7 years of extensive experience in news and commercial Indian Television media with 3 reputed Indian national news channels.
Skills : MS Office.
- Develop and pitch original concepts and create proposals and budgets under tight deadlines.
- Develop, design and produce interactive games and apps for mobile, second screen and special features with heavy user interface for the Blu-Ray disc format.
- Work closely with studio marketing and publicity, key creatives, and other project stakes- holders to ensure content complements and enhance brand/property image.
- Project management: scheduling, hiring and supervising crew, negotiate vendor contracts for equipment and services and generally put out 'fires'.
- Arrange and coordinate video shoots; manage on-set crews and conduct on-camera interviews with high-profile talent.
- Write scripts, review cuts and give notes to editors, work with graphic designers & animators to ensure high-quality finished products are delivered on schedule.
- Create a Serious Game to train intelligence analysts to identify and mitigate cognitive bias in their analysis.
BS In Psychology
Jr. Executive Producer Resume
Objective : Driven marketing executive with 30 years' experience with major companies in top markets. Offers an extensive background in all aspects of marketing and marketing management, easily moving from vision and strategy to hands-on implementation. Consistently delivers high quality and results focused marketing content.
Skills : Management, Production Management.
- Evaluated and followed up on news leads and news tips to develop story ideas.
- Edited footage to create videos for multiple multimedia platforms.
- Delivered live reports from the site of the event and from the mobile broadcast unit.
- Organized material, determined area of emphasis, and wrote stories according to prescribed editorial style and format standards.
- Arranged and edited interview footage for broadcast Served as a spokesperson and representative for the station at assigned station events and other community forums.
- Arranged and conducted interviews with individuals knowledgeable about each story's subject.
- Oversaw all phases of video production from pre- to post-production.
Bachelor Of Arts
Executive Producer III Resume
Summary : To obtain a management position in a professional screen printing business. Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Sales, Sales Management, It Service Management.
- Communicate all creative requests between the business and creative teams.
- Create and maintain an online seasonal production calendar for the entire eComm team.
- Track daily promotional and non-promotional requests for the group.
- Photography production planning starts to finish: scheduling crew and studio space, tracking images and monitoring costs.
- Assisting in site development and updates thru Demandware.
- An integral member of the Teavana eComm team, tasked with developing creative production processes for the Business to the Creative team.
- Implemented new project management tools, aiding the teams to track their requests and production status.
- Established a review cadence for all creative assets needing VP or higher visibility and approval.
Certificate In Photography
Lead Executive Producer Resume
Summary : Results oriented business manager, highly focused on continuous improvement of processes to achieve business growth and to maximize efficiency. Over 12 years leading organizations with operations worldwide through the use of data analytics and key commercial success factors.
Skills : Spanish Language Proficiency.
- Develop content strategies across products to maximize ratings growth.
- Collaborate with diverse departments and stations to progress and implement network objectives and campaigns.
- Optimize cross-platform opportunities to create synergy amongst the brand.
- Lead and coordinate several teams of talent, technical, editorial and video staff to deliver a daily, engaging and veracious product under tight deadlines, as senior station manager.
- Personal coaching with team members for individual growth and product expansion.
- Understanding of DiSC assessment work styles and communication patterns.
- Knowledge of legal ramifications and employment law as it pertains to media.
- Represent the station and brand in the community and within NBCU properties.
Bachelor Of Arts
Asst. Executive Producer Resume
Summary : Resourceful, award-winning producer with extensive experience in television writing as well as documentary, daily news, digital video, and live events production.
Skills : People Management, Customer Service, Written Communication, Departmental Budgeting, Strategic Planning.
- Managed a staff of producers and bookkeepers.
- Handled multiple productions, for various photographers, simultaneously.
- Interacted with Advertising Agencies worldwide to find out their objectives with projects.
- Negotiated estimates with clients, photographers and vendors in order to be awarded the job.
- Scheduled all aspects of the production schedule Hired all crew, vendors, locations, catering and talent based on production and budget needs.
- Obtained the necessary equipment and permits for each production.
- Oversaw all aspects of the project, in person, to assure client satisfaction.
- Handled billing at the end of production in a timely manner.
Executive Producer II Resume
Summary : Accomplished senior marketing and event management professional with broad experience encompassing local and corporate event logistics and execution, sponsorship sales, digital marketing & PR, client promotions and account management. Develop, implement and monitor multi-platform marketing campaigns.
Skills : Editing, Media Relations, Production Management.
- Lead the top-rated morning show in Atlanta radio in developing quality programs and campaigns.
- Manage and supervise daily production and supporting staff in an extremely demanding, high-pressure environment.
- Develop new concepts to ensure the program remains interesting and relatable to an ever-changing audience.
- Collaborate with GSM and LSM to maximize revenue opportunities throughout the program.
- Develop strong, dynamic and trusting relationships with government officials, civic organizations and other media outlets.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for CBS Corporate.
- Serve as a liaison for the program in all meetings.
Associate Executive Producer Resume
Summary : Creative and motivated filmmaker and film crew member adaptable to multiple roles on set and in post; specialized in documentary filmmaking and journalism. Strong leader and collaborative team member who works well with difficult deadlines.
Skills : Branding, Marketing.
- Managed daily operations of newsroom staff of 100.
- Co-creator of NewsWatch, one of nation's first 24-hour cable newschannels.
- Produced international television pool coverage of 1987 Papal Visit to The United States.
- Created award winning daily news/talk program and two award winning weekly sports magazine shows.
- Coordinated international television pool for 1988 Democratic and Republican National Conventions.
- Created and produced 20 award winning documentaries, specials and elections.
- Produced over 200 live multi-hour events including Mardi Gras, NFL Football and PGA Golf.
Creative Executive Producer Resume
Summary : Able to innovate, challenge conventional wisdom, spot trends, see commercial opportunities and tenaciously find ways to achieve success.
Skills : ABSNet Securities Surveillance ABSNet Bond Screener,.
- Implement the creation of an extensive medical library for the purpose of building an interactive media platform.
- Field produce, write and direct all medical programming.
- Research, interview and select all physicians.
- Hire and train production crew in medical protocol procedures.
- Research specialties, procedures and relevant subjects in the field of medicine.
- Develop marketing plans for medical device training, product rep training and medical convention promotion.
- Develop, implement and manage all proposals, production budgets and medical facility media relations.
Executive Producer Resume
Objective : Practiced presenter, at ease in front of standing-room-only crowds. Knowledgeable in communications, brand development, special event coordination, social media marketing; as well as script and press release writing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Audition.
- Organized and wrote scripts for different news segments and the entire newscast.
- Ensured that the reporters, videographers and producers of different segments stayed on target with goals from conception to conclusion.
- Operated production equipment, including cameras, audio and lighting equipment.
- Assigned stories and assisted reporters with their creative processes as needed.
- Reporter Conducted interviews with various individuals.
- Wrote and delivered stories in video format.
- Videographer Managed video editing, to include computer based non-linear editing systems.