Clinical Director Resume
Headline : Detailed oriented, and have a strong belief in helping maximize peoples potential. Currently I am looking for a job, that promotes and enables the employee, the patient, and the agency the ability to reach their goals within an ethical milieu.
Skills : Certified In REBT, Certified In REBT Addictions, Board Certified In Clinical Supervision Of LCSW Interns, Developed A Gambling Program Based On REBT.
- Administrative and clinical leader, and member of the Senior Management team at Desert Hope Treatment Facility Work closely with Utilization Review to ensure that clients are in the appropriate Level of Care (LOC), i.e., Detox, IR, RTC, PHP and IOP.
- Oversee therapists and Case managers, including that progress notes are completed and entered into electronic record daily.
- Review Chart audits daily Maintaining contacts with clients and family members Monthly Clinical and Administrative supervision of Therapists.
- Helped with Staff education and development with Therapists and Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT's) in the delivery of clinical systems i.e.
- Education in Co-occurring disorders, sensitivity training, Motivational interviewing, ASAM criteria and DAP progress notes.
- Trained therapists in developing a Family Empowerment weekend.
- Oversee the provision and integrity of Admissions and Discharges, ensuring that all Referral sources including Business Development individuals are notified, and communicated with, and ensuring that Intake processes and protocols are follow through.
Assistant Clinical Director Resume
Objective : Utilize listening and analytical skills to provide psychological and/or behavioral counseling to adults (and families of clients as appropriate). Assess and evaluate mental health status, alcohol and drug addiction severity and traumatic brain injury functioning. Create multi-dimensional treatment plans, establish treatment goals, monitor and report treatment progress, and provide therapeutic interventions.
Skills : Microsoft Office
- Supervise 4 therapists and 4 clinical assistants in a 65 bed RTC for children/ adolescents from 5-.
- Duties include intakes, supervising discharges, educational liaison, case reviews for clinical soundness of treatment and compliance with state regulations.
- Gather preliminary information for state investigations when allegations of abuse are made.
- Briefly held duties of supervising program coordinator and day-to-day operations of therapeutic milieu.
- August, 1996 - June, 1997 Prior positions: Caseworker III at other MHMR's (crisis intervention, case management and therapist duties for children and adults); therapist at RTC's and transitional living program; caseworker for TDPRS and TDHS (income assistance).
- Twelve years experience in data operations with mainframes (IBM 360/65; Sperry Univac .
M.A. In Counseling
Executive Clinical Director Resume
Headline : Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a Master's in Counseling/Psychology. In addition, I am certified as a Diplomate Mental Health Service Provider. I have worked both in the inner-city and suburban education community for at least ten years as a guidance counselor coordinator, family advocate and athletic coach.
Skills : Management, Technology, Academic, Career & Clinical Counseling, Conflict Resolution, Group Counseling, Independent Contractor, Urban Community Liaison, Crisis Intervention Stress Management Leader.
- Performed administrative, mental health and medical tasks to ensure solid operation of a 24/7 residential addiction recovery program for adult men and women.
- Provided broad range of clinical, clinical policy, programmatic and strategic issues.
- Supervised and delegated tasks to a variety of clinical, administrative, professional and clerical of twenty-five staff members to include group facilitators, licensed clinicians, graduate interns, monitors and volunteers.
- Managed the everyday management activities to create and employ policies and procedures.
- Oversaw the recruitment, professional development and evaluation of staff members.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining budgets and handling decisions regarding purchasing supplies.
- Handled communications for the facilities and attend public meetings with the Program CEO/President.
- Established and promoted professional, clinical and ethical values and standards to which all clinical staff were expected to adhere.
Master's In Counseling/Psychology
Assistant Clinical Director Resume
Summary : Exceptional sales, management, and clinical skills with profound knowledge in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Oncology, Cardiovascular Surgery and Pain Management. Singular ability to train, motivate and elicit the highest degree of professional acumen in others. Articulate and effective training and presentation skills. Dedicated sense of responsibility to eliciting the very best in others. Solid record of achievement in business development.
Skills : Medisked, CareLogic Enterprise, Office Ally, eVero. Dayforce, Anasazi, CAIRS.
- Developed new business and ensured highest level of service for existing clientele for home health care agency, in competition with 5-6 comparable providers, increased actual caseload from 10 to 160.
- Achieved distinction as the highest-grossing franchise out of 100 offices.
- Implemented aggressive increase in proportion of home health care services to facilities-based care from 20% to 60% of total business volume.
- Marketed agencies services to existing and prospective clients through hospital and physician referrals, print advertising and seminars.
- Established a highly visible presence in the community via community education Managed a staff of more that 200 field medical personnel and 20 office staff to provide 24-hour home-based health care and rehabilitative services to children and elderly patients.
- Managed the implementation of care plans based on ongoing assessment of client needs.
- Communicated with physicians and other health care professionals to develop and carry out treatment plans.
- Implemented program planning, budgeting, managing and evaluation of business and clinical services based upon community needs and Nursefinders resources and policies.
Bachelor In Nursing
Lead Clinical Director Resume
Headline : Seeking a part-time position (evening and weekend availability), as a family nurse practitioner. My experience is concentrated in women's health care (gyn/ob/comprehensive) and pediatrics. I have a particular passion working with the underserved.
Skills : Law Enforcement Experience as City Police Officer and.
- Oversee nursing department; responsible for delivery of acute care services; including private duty ventilator and non-ventilator nursing and infusion therapy services.
- Developed staff development program for high-tech nursing program.
- Responsible for maintaining medical record and staff compliance Obtained contracts with MLTC's, CHHA's, and LHCSA's.
- Increased referrals by marketing directly with pharmacies, private medical offices, and nationally based infusion and respiratory companies.
- Increasing or decreasing staffing levels as needed Reviewing pre-billing for accuracy, performing other billing duties Organizing and reviewing budget/financial data.
- Represent organization in the community Evaluate program outcomes quarterly and provide written report to owners and board of directors.
- Assist the Vice President of Business Development in strategic planning based on delivery of services and the nursing department's ability to meet expansion of programs.
- Start up and on-going develop case management program, "Harmony", in collaboration with Aetna.
Master In Nursing
Clinical Director/Director Of Nursing Resume
Objective : To achieve a position in a social services organization where I can utilize my interpersonal and organizational skills in order to reach individuals with services that will improve their day to day lives and help them to realize their goals of independence and a better quality of life.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Records, EMDR.
- Restructured clinical program, brought into HIPPA, Medicaid & insurance compliance.
- Responsible for overall clinical services, quality assurance and improvement as per all applicable standards of care.
- Provided clinical counseling services including psychotherapy, risk assessment, short-term, solution based, problem-solving interventions, CBT, MST, EMDR, EAP; individual, youth, adult, family and couples therapy.
- Psychosocial assessments, treatment planning, course of treatment, discharge, and referral with interagency networking.
- Clinical charts oversight for documentation, timeliness, clinical efficacy, and compliance.
- Clinical programs development and administrative problem-solving.
- Identified risks and liabilities within NVW's ethical and clinical practice.
- Trainer and manager for Electronic Health Records system.
Masters Of Social Work In Social Work
District Clinical Director Resume
Headline : Dedicated medical care professional who has contributed to the highest level of patient care, staff education and surgery center as well as hospital department management. Thirty years of nursing experience 27 of which have been in the surgical environment. Developed and demonstrated leadership in the management of both inpatient and outpatient settings. Active and reserve military experience which included deployment in Operation Desert Storm as Flight Nurse.
Skills : management skills, Administration Skills, Audits, Supervisory Skills, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of management and operation of an AAAHC accredited, primarily orthopedic ambulatory surgery center.
- Additional procedures performed there were plastic and reconstructive surgery, general surgery and pain management.
- Included but were not limited to hiring, training, evaluating, scheduling and supervising staff.
- Maintained and controlled supplies and equipment.
- Monitored and planned daily surgery schedule.
- Interfaced with the board of directors and sales representatives.
- Maintained physician and medical affiliate credentials as well as staff competencies and personnel files.
Clinical Director/Nurse Practitioner Resume
Objective : Licensed behavioral health professional eager to collaborate with other professionals in order to provide comprehensive behavioral health services Extensive clinical experience Skilled psychotherapist Experienced leader.
Skills : Licensed Professional Counselor State Of Georgia 2004 To Present, - Active, Licensed Professional Counselor State Of Louisiana In Process August 2016.
- Provided independent oversight, leadership and management for day-to-day operation of outpatient community based clinical services covering the largest county in the metro Atlanta area, which included oversight and management of multiple clinical programs, supervision of financial, personnel and property resources, policy development, planning, and implementation and execution of services and associated initiatives.
- Formulated, administered and monitored the program operating budget; monitored expense statements for discrepancies and initiated corrective actions when necessary, identified trends to anticipate future and ongoing needs; prepared financial reports for CEO review and approval.
- Identified and developed partnerships with key community stakeholders; compiled weekly and monthly utilization reports making recommendations and taking steps to improve effectiveness in the community.
- Monitored programs for progress toward organizational goals; evaluated and adjusted service delivery to improve the effectiveness of programs.
- Recommended new and different approaches designed to make desirable changes in program administration and operation based on personal knowledge of behavioral health theories and practices and personal evaluation of pending needs, trends and resources.
- Provided clinical and general supervision for staff of 18 behavioral health providers which included evaluating work and performance; approving leave requests and weekly time reports, coaching, training, and mentoring employees; completing performance improvement and/or administering discipline, and supporting the principles of the EEO program.
- Served as leader of the patient treatment team providing psychological services to children, adolescents and families.
- Developed and adjusted patient treatment plans as required over the course of therapy.
Ph.D. In Indistrial Organizational Psychology
Clinical Director/Licensed Risk Manager Resume
Objective : Over 10 year's experience creating and leading behavioral health programs and organizations. She is known for thinking outside of the box and creating innovative programs that are tailored to diverse populations and complex needs. Dr. Stuchell is entrepreneurial, competitive, and always up for a challenge. Her broad clinical background and entrepreneurial skills make her the perfect candidate for an executive role in a behavioral health organization.
Skills : Public Speaking.
- Conducted individual and group therapy sessions.
- Engaged in timely, efficient discharge planning with case managers.
- Worked in close conjunction with patients, nursing staff and attending physicians.
- Showed knowledge of referral/placement process and available community resources.
- Displayed good interviewing, diagnostic and report writing skills.
- Participated in weekly treatment planning for each patient, worked cooperatively as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team, completed staffing sheets in a timely fashion.
- Completed progress notes in a timely fashion.
Master Of Social Work
President/Clinical Director Resume
Objective : Passionate Therapist that places the needs of the patient first. I enjoy working in environments that challenge me, that requires me to use my intellectual capital, and that give me the opportunity to constantly learn. I am a self-starting leader with ideas that are practical and synergetic by nature. I use technology to increase productivity and increase efficiency. Above all I am a team player that enjoys working hard and achieving success collectively.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Primary services include plastic, reconstructive and hand surgeries.
- Responsible for overseeing daily operations of the outpatient surgery center and serving as primary Infection Control Specialist.
- Hands-on patient care includes: preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative nurse.
- Responsible for cleaning, sterilization and proper packaging of surgical instruments.
- Manage inventory and ensure system reflects the proper count of supplies and equipment.
- Participate in benchmark studies, including the use of Marcaine for pain control and safe injections in the OR.
- Responsible for review and revision of policies and procedures as necessary to ensure compliance with regulatory agency requirements (AAAHC, DOH, etc.).
- Monitor performance of clinical staff to ensure quality of patient care.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Clinical Director/Nurse Practitioner Resume
Headline : Substance Abuse Therapist with 7+ years of experience and a solid record of client satisfaction and stability. A proven ability to successfully carry and manage a full caseload and upkeep good documentation of cases.
Skills : Medicaid compliance And Title III regulations for billing.
- Proficient utilization of prioritization, organizational, communication skills resulting in successful restructuring of Clinical Department in non-profit OB/GYN medical facility.
- Management experience, which included recruitment, performance supervision and training, development of clinical staff.
- Part of team leadership, focused on excellent customer service in meeting the physical, emotional, mental & spiritual needs of multi-cultural patient population.
- Competency in patient scheduling, case management, prior authorizations, insurance verification, and referrals for diverse patient population.
- Clinical liaison for seven providers as well as outside agencies involved with patient care.
- Charge Nurse responsibilities involving management of triage phone calls and resolution of patient centered problems.
- Team player involved in working in close conjunction with Front Office Manager to improve office work flow and communication among staff.
- Experience in utilization of Electronic Medical Records.
License In Diabetes Education
Clinical Director Resume
Headline : Accomplished professional with over 20 years of experience as a manager and subject matter expert, providing leadership and development of programs that assist people in need of intervention. Responsible for executive management and working with families and individuals, in a variety of settings, to help clients maintain positive and productive lives within their families and their communities. Experience in the social services, mental health and behavioral sciences sectors in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
Skills : computer skills.
- Developed and oversaw programming on the 25 bed unit for patients diagnosed with mental illness, behavioral problems and/or substance abuse issues.
- Provided clinical supervision to social workers and interns and supervised discharge planning while maintaining a small caseload.
- Collaborated and consulted with various service providers, including legal, medical facilities and special educational liaisons of the Montgomery County Public School sys- tem.
- Established and conducted Parent-to-Parent support/psycho-education groups.
- Chaired the performance action team to connect and enhance services provided by and between the acute-care unit and partial hospitalization program.
- Completed psychosocial assessments, formulated treatment and discharge plans jointly with inpatient and day program teams.
- Conducted chart audits and prepared various reports to the vice president of clinical services.
- Facilitated weekly staff meetings and completed performance evaluations.