Associate Producer Resume
Headline : Producer with a proven track record in writing, creativity and talent management. Keen to lead, inspire and develop others. Strong live TV experience in entertainment news, A-list interviews, celebrity features and magazine format shows. Proficient in Avid Newscutter. Rich understanding of digital, online and interactivity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop.
- Work early mornings and long days independently utilizing own resources to fill show content.
- Create interesting, informative, and current content by writing and overseeing the development of new shows, commercials, and social media on all platforms.
- Develop linear advertisement plans to increase reach.
- Oversee the part time Associate Producer, Greenroom Coordinator, all Talent hosts / co-hosts and all production assistants during LIVE shows and production projects.
- Organize and keep track of all contractual obligations, working with sales on unique contracts and making sure all client relations are kept in tack and in alliance with their advertisement goals.
- Utilize, update, and manage complex systems used to schedule, bill clients, and create graphics.
- Update staff on current status of all projects and upcoming events that impact our everyday operations.
BS In Biological Science
Associate Producer I Resume
Objective : To become part of a company that is willing to provide me with an opportunity to utilize my unique combination of skills and experiences to prove worth in the workplace.
Skills : Customer Service, Multi-Tasking, Management.
- Worked in a professional, deadline driven environment, managing multiple projects at a time.
- Operated professional HD cameras to shoot live events, industry news reports, interviews and promotional videos.
- Worked with industry standard software programs to creatively and professionally edit audio and video clips, chroma key green screen footage, create motion graphics and animations, and color correct footage.
- Managed all video related content for the Inside Self-Storage brand and the Inside Self-Storage Expo, and was the lead videographer at the annual expo, managing 2-3 video team members.
- Collaborated and interacted with multiple departments in the company, including Marketing, Art, Web and Events, in order to match the look and branding of a campaign.
- Exported projects using proper formatting and codecs and uploaded videos to various web sources including YouTube, Vimeo and Brightcove.
- Created and modified graphic art for the use in projects using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Traveled several times a year to record video projects without supervision.
Associate Producer II Resume
Headline : Resourceful and creative with an eye for detail and the ability to adapt quickly to new situations. Professional career by applying and developing my skills and knowledge within a dynamic and fast-paced company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, JIRA, Basecamp, Sharepoint, VersionOne, Monetate, A/B Testing, Google Analytics, ConceptShare.
- Manage over 30 enhancement projects, determine technical feasibility, required activities and impact to BAU workflows.
- Handle day-to-day production tasks (lead working groups with stakeholders and user acceptance testing, maintain thorough documentation and meeting notes, review and sign-off on site content).
- Coordinate project activities with various business partners including site merchandising, marketing, third party vendors, creative, content engineers, release engineers and QA.
- Create project milestones and partner with teams on timely and flawless execution.
- Clearly communicate project deliverables and deadlines across stakeholders.
- Continually assess cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement.
- Effectively partner with both business partners and IT counterparts to track and troubleshoot defects found to ensure projects are launched on time and meet initial project requirements.
- Provide business support for run-ins and production issues and effectively communicate updates to teams.
BA In Journalism
Associate Producer III Resume
Headline : Passionate and versatile Associate Producer with more than six years of experience with breaking news coverage, morning and evening newscasts, day-of-air deadlines, and continuous coverage on stories.
Skills : Television Production.
- Produced and directed training videos and other internal communications pieces.
- Held responsibility for directing live broadcasts to store operators, client contact in pre-production, working closely with scripting and graphics generation, lighting, audio, shooting and directing field and studio productions.
- Acted as director, technical director, graphics operator, audio operator and studio camera operator.
- Managed media log and capture, non-linear editing, graphics generation and compositing, color correction, audio sweetening, duplication and distribution.
- Produced first interactive training video for Optical Department resulting in increased sales.
- Initiated internal series of training sessions by developing and presenting lighting seminar to Wal-Mart TV team.
- Acted as video "first responder" to document Wal-Mart's relief efforts during Hurricane Katrina aftermath.
- Received numerous certificates of recognition and appreciation for contributions and productions.
Jr. Associate Producer Resume
Objective : Content production has been sparking my fires for over 15 years, getting together with crews and building awesome experiences. Enjoy bring it all together and I have a few awards to prove it. I believe Content is King and always will be.
Skills : Digital Production, Marketing, Technology, UX, Social Media, Advocate Marketing, WOMM, Film And Video Production.
- Launch and managed Disney Channel's first broadband streaming site.
- Managed schedules, user experience design, video flow, R&D, legal, media rights and DRM for all properties featured in the Disney Channel player.
- Helped build the Worldwide Digital Media Assets Management solution for Disney's ABC Kids TV Networks, including but not limited to: video, print, and interactive.
- Field producer and post production of exclusive online video content for Disney Channel Games, which earned a Primetime Emmy.
- Produced numerous games, sub-sites, stunt sites, and interstitial sites with an average of 800k to 1M unique users per week, 2/3 of the entire Disney.com traffic.
- Managed budgets ranging from 100k to 10M and production teams of +20 internal and external.
- Produced the first ever Disney Channel broadband player.
BA In Cinema
Sr. Associate Producer Resume
Objective : Six year experienced sales professional with excellent management, and communication skills, able to make great personal relationships with new, and existing customers, as well as to interview, train and develop new additions to our team to ensure a constant increase in sales revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Prezi, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro, ADP, Fishbowl - Inventory, Quickbooks.
- Executed multiple platform responsibilities in assisting both Director and Producer of the newscast and contributing to online content.
- Edited VO, SOT, and packages for six morning and five nightly newscasts.
- Managed all satellite opera- tions during five nightly newscasts; tuned in live shots from satellite trucks, TVUs, and affiliate stations.
- Floor directed and operated eight cameras for evening news shows.
- Ran teleprompter for evening newscasts and audio for six morning promos and afternoon newscast.
- Interacted with NBC and ABC news affiliates with regard to sending and receiving footage.
- Selected to direct evening newscast for three consecutive weeks upon completing director training.
- Created and/or edited special pieces for producers and packages for reporters that reached out to the community and were aired during "sweeps" months when ratings counted for the station.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant/Associate Producer Resume
Summary : Marketing Professional highly experienced in graphic design, branding, promotions, and project management. Exceptionally creative, detailed, flexible and resourceful. Quick learner able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet demanding deadlines. Self-motivated, consistent top performer with record of achieving results and contributing to client growth.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Website Design And.
- Researched and maintained functional engineering specifications, facilitating the development of Hallmark Card Studio, Print Artist, and SnapShot software products.
- Improved research and development processes by recommending quality improvement changes.
- Hired and managed 15 production assistants during the development of the Hallmark Card Studio software product.
- Tracked and regressed over 1000 software program bugs during quality assurance testing for several products for 6 months.
- Collected and implemented over 1000 clipart images for a digital imaging software product.
- Communicated with engineering, marketing, documentation, and testing departments on a regular basis.
- Developed and maintained a 1000 CD-ROM release candidate and alpha/beta build library, making it 100% easier for team members to locate builds.
Associate Producer/Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated self-starter with strengths in creativity, writing, communication, and problem solving. Consistently meets deadlines and works well under pressure. Organized, positive, and a team player.
Skills : Agile, Scrum, Game Development, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Quality Assurance, Communications.
- Global developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment.
- Project Lead on original and licensed IP projects collaborating with internal and external development studios in developing, tracking and evaluating project milestones and schedules.
- Assisted lead Producers and Development Managers on larger scale projects.
- Streamlined Gold Master 1st party approval processes with 2K's internal Quality Assurance department.
- Collaborated with company's off-site Quality Assurance department as a liaison to Product Development department project managers.
- Managed daily communication between external developer teams and upper management publisher stakeholders.
- Provided milestone feedback and approvals to confirm features for completion to publisher stakeholders.
Associate Producer Lead Resume
Objective : More than 8 years of experience in a fast-paced, idea driven, creative broadcast media environment. Experienced in all facets of research, pitching ideas, developing program content, pre-interviewing, guest logistics and scheduling, radio and podcast program production and post-production.
Skills : Pro Tools, Adobe Audition, Logic Studio, Prophet, Mac OS X, Windows.
- Produce regular features and segments for nationally broadcast radio program billed as a nationwide party line for truckers.
- Run the audio board for live and taped programs and edit audio for on-air use and screen phone calls.
- Ensure that studio equipment is properly functioning and report or resolve technical problems.
- Work with talent on following programming clocks to feature content and advertisements as planned.
- Coordinate the appropriate mix of sound and music, and provide cues and support talent for program continuity.
- Assist in the research for story ideas, plan schedules, and arrange logistics.
- Pre-interview and book guest, engineering interviews and tracking.
- Use social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to promote and brand the show.
Associate Producer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Production, education and industry knowledge. Communications and Media Active Listening Public Speaking Administration and Management Coordination Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Coordinate the activities of writers, directors, managers, and other personnel throughout the production process.
- Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
- Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
- Select plays, scripts, books, or ideas to be produced.
- Research production topics using the internet, video archives, and other informational sources.
- Review film, recordings, or rehearsals to ensure conformance to production and broadcast standards.
- Monitor postproduction processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Producer Executive Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity in entertainment broadcasting where I can grow in the field, enhance my on-air presence, and contribute to the network's growing success, while being pushed outside my bounds and engaging others.
Skills : Russian, Microsoft Office, InDesign, Communication, Presentations, Team Work, Public Speaking, Leadership, Salesforce.
- Assess intellectual property for artistic and monetary value.
- Read and seek out scripts and other source material for television and feature development.
- Work closely with writers, directors and producers to develop content and build working relationships with studios and agencies Develop currently owned intellectual properties into investment opportunities and artistic endeavors.
- Pitch current works to production companies, artists, and talent.
- Hire developmental staff including screenwriters, designers, and storyboard artists.
- Create and manage subsidiary production companies.
- Schedule, budget, staff, and market previous film and theatrical endeavors.
- Cultivate relationships with various production companies, film financiers, and independent producers.
B.F.A. In Film
Associate Producer Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will draw from my experience and allow me to make an immediate contribution to the company.
Skills : Writing, News gathering, Social Media, AP Style, AP Style, Adobe, Google Docs, iNews, Video Editing, Research, News gathering, Twitter.
- Attending and timing rehearsals, overseeing timings during a shoot or show.
- Organising the production and distribution of scripts as well as typing up scripts.
- Liaising with the camera and sound crew during studio recordings.
- Liaising with writers, artists' agents, members of the public and publicity staff and managing contracts with external organisations.
- Coordinating and communicating production resources and facility arrangements in tandem with production managers (e.g.
- Producing budgets, monitoring costs and controlling expenses).
- Booking artists and performers, catering, accommodation, equipment and flights for performers and crew.
- Working closely with the producer, director and production team by attending and coordinating planning meetings.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Producer Head Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic and motivated individual with proper education and relevant work experience in the news broadcast industry. Looking for a full-time position in the broadcast industry requiring excellent communications skills in writing, producing and presenting the news.
Skills : Microsoft office, Adobe premiere, Lightroom.
- Handled Payroll, Purchase Orders, Check Reqs, Memos, Commitment Authorization Requests, Purchase Authorization Requests, legal paperwork & contracts.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date and accurate files, database maintenance, department records, wrap files, show notebooks and music cue sheets.
- Responsible for very detailed trafficking of all dailies, elements and masters.
- Assisted with staffing: EPK Crew, editors and freelancers.
- Provided budgets and scheduling for Production & Post.
- Produced numerous commercials and interstitials for broadcast and sales/marketing tapes.
- Supervised & Coordinated editors, sweetening sessions, on-line sessions and production shoots.
- Responsible for creating equipment procedure manuals.
A.A. In Gen Education
Associate Producer Resume
Summary : Looking to advance career as a media professional while learning, assisting, and using already established skills in positions such as Production Assistant, Production Coordinator, Associate Producer, or Promotions Assistant.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Final Cut Pro, Generating Charts And Graphs, Social Media, Virtual Communication, Google Earth, Google Docs, Weebly Drag And Drop, And Data Imaging.
- Casting film shoots from, booking auditions, reviewing footage, to following up with actors.
- Reviewed the script during shooting for any discrepancies from the text as a script supervisor.
- Provided consistent, professional and swift responses in communication with clients, political activists, and artists.
- Booked travel for cast and crew providing succinct updates during travel days.
- Offered helpful creative solutions in production meetings.
- Pulled still archival images to be used in documentaries also created still photography photo shoots to supplement projects.
- Complemented on my thoughtfulness, and curiosity.