Unit Supply Specialist/Manager Resume
Summary : Unit Supply Specialist/Manager with a vast experience spanning over the past 10 years in many aspects of Military Logistics to include, quality control measures, management of personnel within the supply field, property accountability, inventory management and planning, property procurement and distribution and Production Control.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PDMS, Smart Source, Ariba Spend Management, Advance Excel
- Posted, processed, and maintained supply records, requisitions, hand receipts, and property accountability records.
- Performed all processes required to maintain a complete record of expendable and non-expendable supplies and equipment used by the organization.
- Maintained stock records and transaction registers separately on expendables and non-expendables as well as suspense files for incomplete transactions.
- Participated in receiving and editing requests for supplies, forms, and/or equipment from supply sources.
- Ensured proper storage of the property; conducted inspections to ensure material is ready for use and ensuring the safeguarding of property not issued on hand receipts.
- Researched supply manuals and commercial catalogs to determine the ability to interchange and locate substitute parts; tested government supply system's ability to meet the deadline for delivery and compares price quotes of various potential supply sources.
- Maintained supporting analysis and documentation for credit card purchases for audit.
Senior Unit Supply Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented unit Senior Unit Supply Specialist with more than seven years of experience. Organized administrative support to over forty senior executives. To obtain a challenging position in your company in the logistics field that will allow me to utilize my diverse skills.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Budget Management, Microsoft Office, Team Building, Team Leader, Typing, Customer Service.
- Maintains automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Issues and receives small arms. Secures and controls weapons and ammunition in security areas. Schedules and performs preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons.
- Inspects completed work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures. Reviews and annotates changes to unit material condition status report.
- Post transactions to organizational and installation property books and supporting transaction files.
- Determines method of obtaining relief from responsibility for lost, damaged and destroyed supply items.
- Receives visitor's telephone calls and exercises judgment in screening those which can be handled personally or be referred to other staff personnel or divisions.
- Provides information desired when routine or procedural matters of the office are involved. Schedules appointments and make arrangements for time, participants, and location of meetings in accordance with the instructors from the supervisor.
- Keeps informed of supervisors whereabouts to assure minimum delay concerning important messages or visitors.
Unit Supply Specialist / Logistic Specialist Resume
Summary : Result-driven, experienced and resourceful Unit Supply Specialist / Logistics Specialist with
proven efficiency in sourcing tasks. Have experience of over ten years in managing
strategic sourcing, procurement process and drive operational efficiencies. Very good knowledge of SCM-Supply Chain Management and Warehouse/Logistics Softwares.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PDMS, Smart Source, Ariba Spend Management, Advance Excel
- Responsible for procurement planning of specialized contracts and development of request in an excess of $2 million dollars.
- Direct and decisive leadership qualifications with particular strengths in planning, performance improvement, quality improvement, and productivity gain.
- Maintained Supply records and forms; received and inspected inventories.
- Served as the Battalion Supply Clerk, Unit Armorer, Hazardous Material Packager and Shipper, and maintained Visa Impac accounts for companies located throughout the world.
- Central Issue Facility Supervisor Managed daily operations of the Installation Property Book Office and the Central Issue Facility on Camp Arifjan, Kuwait.
- Provided guidance and assistance to over 15 employees and soldiers to improve efficiency; perform tasks associated with issuing, storing, receiving, and accounting for organizational clothing and individual equipment.
- Expertly managed the Central Issue Facility hand receipt worth in excess of $4 million; accounting for all equipment, eliminating all fraud, waste, and abuse.
Bachelor Of Arts
Junior Unit Supply Specialist Resume
Objective : Member of an efficient team of motivated individuals to provide the best customer care when dealing with inventory, maintenance, and acquisition of goods and supplies vital to the completion of the mission. Works in a team environment as well as accomplish tasks individually. Highly motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven when assigned a task and given the desired end-state of a project.
Skills : Supply Chain Management, Budget Management, Microsoft Office, Team Building
- Scheduled, ordered, and received millions of dollars worth of equipment to maintain an operational status of pilots, soldiers, gear, and equipment for a squadron of rotary-winged vehicles, as well as inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue, and deliver the supplies and equipment to the designated locations in accordance with regulation.
- Issued and handled controlled items as well as coordinated the facilitation of deliveries through reviewing the requests in electronic format and adhering to supervisory policy dictating control of items.
- Forecasted the unit needs to pre-order supplies and ensure personnel available to complete missions within mandated timelines.
- Demonstrated advanced verbal and written communication skills during briefs given and through reports written.
- Created and presented multimedia presentations concerning operations and results of data collection.
- Disseminated information through proper channels in a rigid format for clarity and understanding to be utilized by higher echelons for future applications.
- Ensured only those with proper need had access to sensitive items.
High School Diploma
Unit Supply Specialist/Inventory Management Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Unit Supply Specialist/Inventory Management with nearly eight years of progressively responsible hands-on and managerial inventory, warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution experience. Strong leader effective managing requests for critical supplies in fast-paced, highly dynamic environments. Focused and analytical resource effective managing and tracking multi-million dollar inventories with thousands of individual parts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Leader, Typing, Customer Service.
- Perform inventory management, shipping, receiving, warehousing, procurement, requisition management, and order fulfillment with the goal of ensuring maximum operational readiness.
- Maintained records, conducted physical inventory, and communicated periodic status to the Company Commander.
- Identify an extensive inventory of unserviceable items that impacted the timely receipt of new equipment.
- Catalogued and retired over $150,000 in outdated equipment, resulting in the rapid replacement of new items.
- Served in Afghanistan as the interim Supply Supervisor for six months ensured an efficient supply chain and logistics management in an understaffed, fast-paced environment.
- Logistics: Logistics Supply Specialist Managed government assets, which included performing budget management of (3,000) and advising Company Commander on ordering supplies equipment.
- Oversaw company property and post transactions in organizational and installation property book and supporting transaction files.
- Determined accountability and relief from responsibility for Loss, Damage, or Destruction (LDD) property, according to Army regulations.
Bachelor Of Science
Unit Supply Specialist/Logistical Specialist Resume
Summary : A hardworking, pro-active Unit Supply Specialist/Logistical Specialist with an upbeat and positive attitude, looking for an opportunity to make a big difference in an organization that is moving forward and having an active and dynamic approach towards work and getting things done efficiently. To constantly update and upgrade oneself in tune with the professional requirements through a disciplined and integrated learning approach.
Skills : Inventory Management, Automotive Maintenance, Quick-Learner and Problem Solver
- Analyzed statistical data and reports to ascertain trends, conformance to standard and directives and efficiency of operation.
- Responsible for requesting, receiving, inventory management of decentralized and decontrolled items, including supplies, and equipment.
- Provided status on job-ordered items through the use of manual and/or automated systems reports and written or verbal replies.
- Directed and conducted annual and semi-annual inventory control functions, and maintain a shop stock and bench stock, or a prescribed load list (PLL) in accordance with AR 710-2.
- Maintained property accountability under Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system, while providing technical assistance to equipment records and parts equipment.
- Received inspected, inventoried, unload, and segregated, stored, issued, and turned-in organization and installation supplies and equipment.
- Prepared all unit/organizational supply documents and kept on file.
- Issued and received small arms, secured and controlled weapons and other sensitive items.
Assistant Unit Supply Specialist Resume
Objective : Assistant Unit Supply Specialist with 4 years of experience in Supply chain management, procurement and have hands-on experience in OPEX tools, operations and reporting. Experienced in client handling, managing and mentoring the team to maintain high-level accuracy. Problem Solving and provide customer deliverables with accuracy. Quick learner and easily adaptable to changes.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, PDMS, Smart Source, Ariba Spend Management
- Secured, cleaned and maintain all small arms in the arms room. Also maintained the document register, examined contents and compared with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Recorded shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record-keeping purposes.
- Also determined shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates. Delivered or routed materials to departments, using work devices, such as hand-truck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Packed, sealed, labeled and affixed postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
- Conferred and corresponded with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisitioned and stored shipping materials and supplies to maintain an inventory of stock.
High School Diploma
Lead Unit Supply Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly-ethical, qualified Lead Unit Supply Specialist armed with extensive experience developing and executing strategic plans to lead organizations business development, financial growth, and long-term sustainability. Superb ability to succeed in challenging, high-pressure, deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Inventory Management, Documenting And Record-Keeping, Loss Prevention Techniques, And Cargo Handling.
- Supervised and performed the general upkeep and maintenance of all supplies and equipment.
- Received, unpacked shipments, verified logbooks, journals, invoices; recorded accurate receiving reports; prepared reports concerning shortages and damaged materials received; prepared for shipment, booked orders, regular journal issues, and single-copy mailings.
- Received and unloaded incoming materials and compared information on packing slip with a purchase order are to verify the accuracy of shipments; processed returned shipments from customers.
- Sorted, counted, packaged, labeled, insured, unpacked, and logged inventories that were shipped.
- Inspected shipments for damage and defect; reported all discrepancies and damage to supervisor or purchasing personnel.
- Certified on various vehicles for loading and unloading supplies and equipment; operated company vehicles to deliver shipments in hazardous areas; assisted in routine maintenance of equipment and shipping area.
- Traced lost shipments and customer claims of lost shipments; maintained proof of delivery documents on all shipments.
Bachelors of Science
Unit Supply Specialist/Incharge Resume
Headline : To experience and to rise as a successful manager in an organization that believes in professionalism and development of the individuals and encourages sustained contribution. To take up a challenging leadership position in an organization that provides an environment conducive to enjoy working and which utilizes the knowledge, diversified exposure, capabilities, and skills towards the achievement of organization's mission and objectives.
Skills : Communication, Capable problem solver, Detail-oriented, Budget planning, Resource management, Logistics, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Primarily responsible for supervising or performing tasks involving the general upkeep and maintenance of all Army supplies and equipment.
- Utilizes computer system to prepare, identify and resolve discrepancies through system generated reports. Determines the causes of discrepancies and makes or coordinates appropriate adjustments to correct inventory records and documents.
- Researches item histories through receipts, shipments, stock condition, classification or reclassification.
- Schedules and coordinates carrier pick up or delivery as appropriate.
- Communicates with other organizational stock and inventory managers to determine the course of action to resolve discrepancies.
- Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue and deliver supplies and equipment. Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment Issues and receive small arms.
- Secure and control weapons and ammunition in security areas. Schedule and perform preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons Operate unit level computers.
Bachelor Of Science
Unit Supply Specialist Resume
Headline : An effective Unit Supply Specialist with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem-solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude. Detail-oriented, with a keen ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Adaptable waste management coordinator/ supervisor /
Yard In charge of extensive experience in material handling, inspections, and shipping & receiving.
Skills : Inventory Control, Supply Management, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, HAZMAT, Public Relations.
- Provided assistance to Unit Supply Sergeant in conducting logical planning and inventory management operations.
- Possessed in-depth knowledge of business administration, property accountability, and supply chain management.
- Served as primary back-up to the Unit Supply Sergeant.
- Maintained communication with Unit Supply Sergeant, manufactures, vendors and warehouse personnel to expedite purchase orders, distribution, and problem resolutions Coordinated and conducted monthly quarterly and annual physical inventories of all equipment assigned to the unit.
- Established and maintains an accurate accounting and reporting system for the expendable and non-expendable property, individual equipment records, and organizational clothing by using Property Book Unit System Enhancement (PBUSE).
- Maintained current knowledge of property accountability and inventory management policies and regulations in order to provide and enforce compliance with Federal and State Regulations.
- Scheduled and transported equipment for scheduled preventive and organizational maintenance.
Master Of Business Administration