Objective : Personally created or co-created freelance educational game projects, led professional and education projects and coordinated long term entertainment programs. Adept at multitasking time sensitive projects. Outstanding interpersonal skills with both customers and colleagues. Demonstrates a mind for macro-level thinking and micro-level attention to detail. Proven ability to create a high performance team by critically evaluating strengths and weaknesses of its members.
Skills : Microsoft Word, project management, event organization and planning, promotion, illustration, painting, customer service.
- Respond to inquiries pertaining to carrier guidelines and specific product offerings.
- Communicate with current clients on their renewal to verify there are any new life events.
- Initiate the underwriting process by screening customer applications ensuring minimum policy requisites are met.
- Investigate indemnity discrepancies that may increase premiums, or result in coverage termination/disqualification.
- Relinquish policy declarations of bound coverage and invoices to Mortgage Company for closing.
- Review and submit inspections in an effort expedite the guarantee approval process.
- Facilitate the submission of endorsement requests and referrals to the underwriting department.
- Evaluate four point, roof condition, wind mitigation, and flood elevation inspections.
Assistant Producer Resume
Objective : More than 16 years of progressive experience in the Marketing field. Professional history includes positions such as Parts Marketing Administrator at JLG Industries as well as Respiratory Therapist. At first glance one may not think that being a respiratory therapist has anything to do with sales and marketing. But the reality of the position is quite contrary.
Skills : Photography, Video Editing, Video Production, News Writing, Social Media Marketing, Teamwork, Photoshop, Written Communication, Event Coordination, Logistics, Customer Service, Public Relations, Media Relations.
- Created daily newscasts by selecting relevant content and compelling stories each day.
- Wrote and developed scripts for every story running in assigned newscasts.
- Selected video shots for daily stories and coordinated with station editors to produce segments.
- Design graphics to create necessary visual aids for each story.
- Troubleshot on-air issues and technical difficulties that arose during live breaking news.
- Posted news copy and uploaded video to the station website.
- Coordinated closed captioning for the show and operated teleprompter for anchors.
Licensed Insurance Producer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Producer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Web Producer, Bedrock, Sharepoint, InfoPath, User Experience,.
- Build and program shopping guides, articles and slideshows.
- Utilize social media and video content for better user experience.
- Manage site production and network cross-promotion.
- Produced content in the Bedrock environment.
- Assist in team content strategy to improve metrics and increase monthly page views.
- Implement SEO best practices for improved user engagement, site search traffic, and advertising revenue.
- Build and manage custom content for sponsored campaigns, tracking impressions and campaign goals to fulfillment.
- Meet product delivery dates, execute merchandising strategy, and ensure an exceptional online user experience.
Producer Service Coordinator Resume
Summary : Self starter with a can-do attitude and great ideas to make any news organization successful. Rich and varied career as a producer for CNN based at the network's largest bureau in the nation's Capital. She's handled live production, field, package, special events producing as well as duties on the assignment desk.
Skills : Production, Breaking News, Broadcast, Television Production, Television, Broadcast Journalism.
- Provided breaking news events from Washington for multiple CNN networks under tight deadlines.Worked effectively with reporters to present information during live news program in a clear, creative, and concise manner.
- Participated effectively in a collaborative team effort with technical and editorial staff in a control room environment.
- Maintained an effective relationship with multiple CNN networks to ensure news from Washington is received in a timely manner.
- Successfully researched and conducted interviews with government leaders, business professionals and general public.
- Coordinated reporters, guests, and crew from the field for multiple CNN networks.
- Worked efficiently in the field while gathering information from resources and wrote wire stories on events covered in Washington for multiple CNN networks.
- Assigned to reporter Jim Acosta as producer for America Morning in 2009.
- Handled booking guests, interviewing, traveling arrangements, and package producing while under tight deadlines.
Producer/Insurance Agent Resume
Summary : As someone who thrives in high-paced team environments and complex projects, I'm always looking for new challenges where I can leverage my project management experience and teamwork abilities to create innovative products.
Skills : Project Management, Product Development, Team Management, Agile, JIRA.
- Managed projects using Agile, including Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Planning, and Retrospectives.
- Anticipated and helped resolve project issues or blockers.
- Collaborated with 6+ multidisciplinary teams (that included approximately 130+ individuals) throughout the Pre-Production, Production, and Post-Launch phases, including Engineering, Design, Quality Assurance (QA), Marketing, Product Management, Guest Services, and Executive leadership.
- Effectively organized team of 15-20 Designers, Engineers, and Testers to complete and ship software content on schedule for a new toy product and the companion mobile app.
- Regularly reported project statuses and risks to peer groups and executive management to provide scope, clarity, and product and feature details.
- Smoothly integrated Agile process into a team unfamiliar with the scenario during product development.
- Released more than five post-launch app updates in a 6-month period.
- Managed to pull iOS and Android development into a parallel schedule after technical issues severely delayed the initial Android release, putting the release schedule back on track.
Associate Producer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Producer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Software, Camera and Microphone Operation, Radio Board Operation, Apple and PC Software, AP Style, Script Writing, Social Media Management, Fundraising, ENPS, ExPressions MOS Graphics.
- Conceive, write and produce linear and interactive content for Web, Blu-Ray, DVD, VOD & EPK for clients including Lionsgate, Sony Pictures and TCFTV.
- Creative: develop and pitch original concepts and create proposals and budgets under tight deadlines.
- Design and produce mobile apps, interactive games and second screen special features with heavy graphics and user interface.
- Work closely with clients and all stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Project management: scheduling, hiring and supervising crew, negotiate vendor con- tracts and generally put out 'fires'.
- Arrange and coordinate video shoots; manage on-set crews and conduct on-camera interviews with high-profile talent.
- Post Production: write scripts, review cuts and give notes to editors, work with graphic designers & programmers to ensure high quality finished products.
BS In Psychology
Insurance Producer Resume
Summary : Sales professional with extensive experience in sales production, service, prospecting, lead generation and closing. I am a goal orientated and driven individual with a passion for working with people and developing relationships that are mutually beneficial and successful.
Skills : Project Management, Process Improvement, Operations Management, High-Level Communication, New Business Development, Digital Media, Strategic Planning/Analysis, Social Media, Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Vendor Management, Emerging Technologies.
- Responsible for producing new business along with servicing current book of business.
- Met with 15 existing and prospective clients each week to discuss benefits and profitability of working relationship.
- New Business appointments were generated through networking, cold calling and referrals.
- Presentations of New Business proposals, capabilities and cost of doing business service plans.
- Met with clients on a quarterly basis to review current coverage's, laws and service calendar.
- High level discussions with Executive Level teams demonstrating how I differentiate myself and my product from others.
- Comprehensive reviews of prospects current insurance programs and service capabilities.
- Proactively worked with clients and prospects as a Trusted Advisor to help increase their overall profitability and return on investment.
Digital Producer Resume
Summary : Able to the fullest extent, while always maintaining high morale's and ethical standards. I also strive to help whatever company I am working for become better, increase profits, and find the best solution to whatever problem we are encountering.
Skills : Editing, Scheduling And Budgeting), Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design, Video And Photography Skills.
- Oversaw and monitored film and TV projects (animation, fiction, documentaries).
- Managed, supervised and trained production assistants to spearhead animation and fiction production.
- Implemented marketing, sales and financing strategies for film projects.
- Created a business plan and social media awareness platforms.
- Conceptualized and designed RFP presentation for films and TV projects.
- Researched for the development of the film and TV projects.
- Organized & managed schedules, locations, insurance, permits, catering & PAs.
Assistant Producer Resume
Objective : Motivated to change my career and put my seven years of professional film industry experience to use while contributing lessons I've learned in the field to promote and advance an institution. I'm looking to join like minded people that share my positive attitude, ability to work well in high stress environments and match my diplomatic character and love for public relations as well as providing optimal customer service.
Skills : Electronic Music, Music Industry, Recording Sound, Design Sound, Production Ar,t Editing Remixing Music, Production Entertainment, Audio Engineering, Pro Tools Composition, Audio Promotions, Music Programming Radio Ableton Live.
- Spearhead a team of writers, animators, international vendors, and editors to create a high volume of educational and instructional video content.
- Manage production calendar for various stakeholders to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Schedule, book, and coordinate shoots in studio and on location.
- Direct talent on screen and in voice over sessions.
- Work closely with clients to develop video and the platform for their target audience.
- Develop data and production management tools that monitor and increase performance.
- Push videos onto, edit, and assess quality of the online viewing platform.
B.F.A. In Film
Licensed Sales Producer Resume
Headline : Professional with over 11 years of experience and a track record of successful strategic and tactical leadership in the media industry. Results oriented, decision leader with highly effective planning, organizational and communication skills, as well as solution -oriented approach to problem solving. Proven ability to manage multiple projects efficiently. Thrive in dynamic changing environments requiring focused decision-making. Strong team builder and facilitator.
Skills : Writing and research, Ability to operate Microsoft.
- Achievements: Key member of the team that launched the Current Affairs department in 2004 Built recognizable brand shows: acknowledged, valued and respected in the Middle East.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Managed production aspects of all shows.
- Researched relevant topics; identified key guests to appear on the shows.
- Oversaw post-production and delivery tasks such as editing, segmenting and on air broadcast.
- Monitored viewers' feedbacks on various social media platforms and prepared weekly summary reports highlighting the main issues raised.
- Provided on-the-job training for the Network's new associates in all aspects of program development and production.
- Liaised and coordinated with other Network's departments on all substantive and technical issues.
Line Producer Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, insurance professional with a a high level of integrity. I work well with others, as well as efficiently on my own, and always find pleasure in helping clients find insurance solutions. I am seeking a position with a stable company which allows my strengths to develop and grow.
Skills : Leads And Develops Strong Working Relationships With.
- Producer Managed production of films, corporate advertisements, print ads, television commercials, and music videos.
- Developed new clients, including agencies and individual brands.
- Provided creative leadership and established standards for the entire brand.
- Presented best ideas to internal teams/clients and advocated for their acceptance.
- Partnered with clients to facilitate creative development of marketing projects.
- Managed client contracts and project agreements.
- Matched appropriate talent with each project task.
Summary : Creative team management and development, innovative problem solving, extensive networking, a generous sense of humor and a work ethic that has me running 24/7. I thrive in fast-paced environments involving diverse groups of people and cross functional teams. I am diligent in creating and maintaining an efficient schedule and meeting project deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Management, Purchasing, Office Management, Training, Team Management, Inventory Management, Operations Management.
- Develop strategies and plans to grow multicultural content.
- Analyze marketplace and internal data, to help establish plans and strategy for effectively promoting multicultural content across the organization.
- Organize and schedule reporters, editorial staff, photographers, camera operators and visual / sound engineering technicians for television programming.
- Created and maintain programming schedules in a 24 hour 7 day per week format.
- Responsible for maintaining records and writing status reports, memos, proposals to clients and supervisors.
- Edit, publish and file written material from field reporters.
- Raise money for local programming needs by producing and selling adverting time.
- Utilize personal computers using various production and office software such as, Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Arts And Culture