Lead Stock Associate Resume
Headline : Creative, resourceful and flexible Lead Stock Associate, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic. A motivated professional with a background in customer service and sales. To obtain a position that will use the experience & knowledge gained from working in various professional & retail environments.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service, Patience, Judgment, And Decision Making, Time Management, Teamwork, Leadership, Self-awareness, Creativity
- Stocking shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Stamping, attaching or changing price tags on merchandise, referring to the price list.
- Designing and setting up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Answering customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
- Answering telephones and give information to callers, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
- Conducting searches to find needed information, using such sources as the internet.
- Placing prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Arranging properties, furniture, merchandise, backdrops, or other accessories, as shown in prepared sketches.
High School Diploma
Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Objective : Skilled Overnight Stock Associate with hands-on experience in the material handler and laborer work. Possess the ability to set-up and operate an array of machines and equipment, a strong analytical aptitude with extensive manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination. I am very detail oriented, organized and meticulous about all aspects of all jobs. To obtain employment in operations, utilize my skills, experience, gain independence and help me to achieve my educational goals.
Skills : Communications, Flexibility, Adaptability, Managing Multiple Priorities, Interpersonal, Planning/Organizing, Problem-Solving, Reasoning, Creativity, And Teamwork
- Possessing the ability to set-up and operate an array of machines and equipment, a strong analytical aptitude with extensive manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Training and developing new employees on the procedures of final batching.
- Making sure they received and recorded documents, as well as checking all carts of incoming work.
- Sorting and identifying mail as it came into the batching area.
- Controlled, staged, collected mail, extracted, and distributed incoming, and outgoing work.
- Acknowledging corresponding documents, coordinating dated forms, preparing and maintaining regular production inventory reports using established formats and sources of data applicable to the program.
- Ensuring the stock area is organized, including merchandise supplies and display materials.
- Working with stock and sales team to efficiently ensure a fast and seamless customer experience.
Sales/Stock Associate Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic retail Sales/Stock Associate with hands-on experience in customer service, payment processing, and sales. Seeking position as a teller in a family environment. Seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills and abilities in a challenging and rewarding position in warehouse operations with a growing, forward-thinking company. Superb leadership, interpersonal and planning abilities.
Skills : Cash Register, Written Communication, Merchandising, AS400, Merchandising, Pricing, Supervisor, Teaching, Fixture Building
- Demonstrated effective communication when interacting with customers, co-workers, and managers.
- Completed various other stock responsibilities, and gave exceptional customer service.
- Completed specialized tasks such as pulling and placing marketing, to company standards.
- Processed and prepared merchandise for stock, sale, transfer, replenishment, and updates.
- Took inventory of merchandise, including replenishing, reordering, and moving items as needed.
- Maintained a clean environment in the storage room and on the sales floor.
- Organized inventory in the departments and replenished the stock on the sales floor.
- Checked the items received alongside the shipping invoice to ensure accurate shipment.
- Greeted customers in a courteous manner, while assisting them with purchasing needs.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Stock Associate Resume
Headline : Key Holder/ Stock Associate with 5 years in upscale retail apparel, shoe and jewelry sales. Enjoys helping customers find products to meet their needs. Particularly strong relationship management, team building, and general business acumen. To obtain a career in which I can positively add to the overall moral, success and strength of a company while gaining the hands-on experience essential to my future career growth.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Dreamweaver, Google Mail, Google Mail, Google Mail
- Supporting the store management team, in the achievement of the store's goals, by providing the organization of shipping and receiving, inventory control, back-of-house maintenance, and related housekeeping activities.
- Achieving/exceeding store sales goals and performance metrics through the efficient and productive organization of the back-of-house areas to ensure proper, accurate and timely flow of merchandise onto the sales floor.
- Assisting with creating a world class shopping experience through effective organization of the back-of-house areas and merchandise flow onto the sales floor.
- Supporting the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, inventory control, loss prevention, and timely completion of shipping and receiving reports.
- Ensuring the timely processing of all shipments, transfers, damages, mismates, supplies and the overall organization of stock areas.
- Partnering with the management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives by ensuring that merchandise is received and processed in a timely manner and available for the sales floor and sales staff.
- Complying with and adheres to all company policies and procedures, contributing to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork, and partnership with a co-worker and the management team.
- Supporting the location compliance guidelines of safety and inventory management to ensure that all warehouse procedures are met in accordance with company standards.
Bachelor Of Arts
Driver/Stock Associate Resume
Objective : Ambitious, aggressive Driver/Stock Associate who is excited by the potential to derive value, informed decision making and intensely focused on maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times. Verifiable track record of success driving unprecedented profitability gains within highly competitive organizations. To obtain a secure and challenging position where I can exercise my skills with an opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Internet, Cash Handling, Cashier, Supervisory, Supervisory Experience, Stocking, Customer Service
- Responsibilities included receiving product shipment and processing and put out all merchandise on to the sales floor.
- Compared merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Stocked shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Prepared merchandise to go out onto the sales floor with hangers, size strips, etc.
- Used resources as appropriate to assist in providing service to the customer (displays, product information, co-workers) to answer customer questions quickly and accurately.
- Performed stock checks for customers, also stayed committed to engaging with customers.
- Located merchandise for customers in the store, over the phone via merchandise locators.
- Performed all merchandise handling and visual task throughout the store.
- Maintained work area and sales floor standards to promote a safe working and shopping environment to maximize the customer shopping experience.
Receiving Stock Associate Resume
Headline : Highly experienced Receiving Stock Associate, who is a self-starter, able to handle a high volume of customers in a fast-paced environment, and capable of effectively functioning with minimum supervision while maintaining an emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Known for taking initiative and skilled at meeting challenges and deadlines. A team player who is attentive to detail and produces quality results and very computer proficient.
Skills : Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Adaptability, Multi-Tasking, Communication, Microsoft Office, Teamwork, Organization/Prioritizing, Written, And Verbal Communications
- Maintaining good quality customer service at all times by greeting and responding to all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Ensuring proper merchandise presentation is maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Execution of cashier responsibilities within in company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for controlling shortage through personal awareness and compliance with company standards and theft deterrents.
- Providing customer service according to the star service program guidelines.
- Retrieving and transporting the items according to the order of the sales floor.
- Transferring and receiving merchandise assisting store staff in daily store operations.
- Receiving, opening and unpacking carton and crates of merchandise and checking invoice against items received.
Over Night Stock Associate Resume
Summary : A committed and motivated Over Night Stock Associate suited with exceptional customer service and decisionmaking skills. Well experienced in working in diverse environments and in teams, or individually with no supervision. Great communicator verbally, and in writing, and demonstrates strong prioritization skills for completing multiple projects under strict deadlines. To obtain a sales associate position where I will use my leadership skills, integrity, and attention to detail to complete all tasks.
Skills : Cashiering, Merchandising, Receiving, Organization And Filing, Attention To Detail, Data Management And Entry.
- Receiving merchandise and verifying receipts against invoice or transfer document.
- Preparing merchandise for selling by changing hangers, steaming, inspecting for quality control, spot cleaning merchandise, removing unnecessary tags, and other tasks as necessary.
- Communicating with management and regional stores for pulling, transferring and shipping product.
- Providing a clean and hazard free environment for customers and personnel.
- Maintaining organization and confidentiality of store records such and invoices, in and out transfer receipts, and logs and records.
- Supporting sales staff by answering phones and calling customers when their orders arrive.
- Completing customers mail, web, and phone orders by retrieving the ordered merchandise.
- Marking items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
Stock Associate/Sales Resume
Objective : Stock Associate/Sales who possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Highly skilled at leveraging sale techniques to upsell products and exceed sales targets. Ability to lift and do all of the work required. Able to interpret and utilize complex instructions. Seeking an entry-level position where my skills and experience can be effectively utilized and provide advancement opportunities.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Adobe, Microsoft Word/Powerpoint, Inventory Management, Shipment Processing, Cash Register Operations
- Processed and received the merchandise in shipping line replenish sales floor with the product.
- Coordinated with Managers, Stock Associates, and Sales Associates to ensure a positive, friendly, and efficient customer experience.
- Consistently accomplished all projects and tasks assigned throughout the day such as processing shipment, and replenishing and back stocking merchandise.
- Prepared merchandise for transfer by packing items and completing the transfer procedure.
- Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas and completed other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Responsible for making sure shelves were well stocked and orderly in appearance.
Shipment/Stock Associate Resume
Objective : Motivated Shipment/Stock Associate offering experience of progressive retail experience. Highly results- oriented and energetic with unsurpassed interpersonal and communication strengths. Diligent, resourceful and enthusiastic professional focused on maintaining diverse product knowledge to meet all costumer needs. To continuously learn, meet, achieve and exceed my personal and professional goals.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Relations, Complicated Mathematics, Financial Responsibilities, Multi-Tasking, Stock/ Warehouse Management.
- Completed numerous physical inventories and floor sets for season changes.
- Helping in training new stock and runners to be consistent with company practices and policies.
- Working as a part of the visual team to set the sales floor and create an exceptional appearance and flow within the store.
- Responsible for maintaining proper levels and accounting for negative on hand units and correcting inventory discrepancies.
- Handling incoming and outgoing shipments including receiving, back stocking, merchandising and transferring units between stores.
- Practicing high-level customer service and phone etiquette to create a welcome and exceptional experience for all visitors.
- Organizing and maintaining back room to company standards and communicating with the team to ensure efficient product awareness.
- Maintaining stock levels and correcting discrepancies within the inventory to ensure accuracy.
High School Diploma
Sales Associate Resume
Objective : Motivated Stock/Sales Associate seeking entry-level sales position. Friendly, outgoing and energetic team player with hard-working and driven nature. Sales Associate bringing diverse experience in retail sales and customer service. Retail Merchandiser skilled at creatively conceptualizing and building an artistic framework around any given assignment. Pays close attention to detail and creates displays that engage and intrigue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Security, Stocking, Customer Service, Sales, Communications
- Participated in inventory control including sorting, unpacking, verifying, and placing merchandise within the store from shipments of up to 5000 units with a team of up to 10.
- Handled and resolved customer inquiries, complaints, and service issues.
- Cleaned the department after the task for the night was completed to provide the customer with an organized and clean shopping experience.
- Maintained a strong knowledge of current sales promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Accurately answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise from customers with extreme professionalism and politeness.
- Relocated merchandise from shipping containers to display cases and to the storage area/ sales floor.
- Provided support to the sales team, marking of stock items using stamps, identification tags, electronic marking tools or other labeling equipment.
- Replenished a shelf, bin or pegged area and transport merchandise by hand pulling.
High School Diploma