Automation Technician Resume
Objective : Highly organized and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant with more than 33 years experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support to 40 senior executives. Organized Executive Assistant versed in coordinating management meetings, high-level conference calls, special events and travel arrangements for top executives.
Skills : National Electrical Code, Analyze and troubleshoot electrical schematics, PLC Programming, Installation and testing of electrical connections between robots, conveyors, safety relays, PLCs, HMIs.
- Develop methods for automating administrative and program reports, considering the interrelationship of reports and multiple sets of the data.
- Based on the functional capabilities of the software, selects the best software type for reports, e.g., a database versus a spreadsheet.
- Determine the data categories to be established, identifies the sorting and calculating functions to be performed, and sets up the detailed procedures needed to enter and retrieve the data in the form needed for each report.
- Installed and ready for shipment to the field representatives (FR's).I am the first line of contact for all laptop hardware, software, and telecommunication problems pertaining to laptop computers.
- Maintained and monitored the server room, the wireless network, and other server infrastructure.
- Set up staff workstations with PCs, Macs, phones, and laptops.
- Gathered detailed use cases and requirements through regular on-site visits, virtual meetings, and customer advisory board sessions.
Master's In Justice
Sr. Automation Technician Resume
Summary : Seven years of retail and mail order hospice pharmacy fulfillment experience. Broad-based formula expertise, including knowledge of generic equivalencies as well as the indications, contraindications and interactions among controlled drug, barbiturate, narcotic and non-narcotic medications. Expertise in automated medication dispersion system operation, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Skills : Instrument Tech, Design debug and implementation of PLC automation control software, Pneumatic control systems, CAD PC Draft.
- Executed daily administration of Xeris system, including hardware and software upgrades and routine equipment repairs, to support the daily operation of high-volume hospice pharmacy services and prescription fulfillment operation.
- Shared responsibility for supporting 40 Pharmacy Technicians to ensure optimal operational productivity and performance.
- Maintained physical inventory of high-volume drugs, added new formulary products to inventory and resolved system rejection errors.
- Ensured quality control on 15,000+ prescriptions filled daily.
- Filled prescriptions in various departments as dictated by production goals.
- Promoted from Pharmacy Technician based on exemplary work ethic, expertise with the automated dispensing system, proven ability to quickly troubleshoot problems and overall expertise in pharmacy operations.
- Served as go-to-person for junior technicians to provide training, support, and problem resolution expertise.
- Filled and labeled prescriptions in both automated and hand-count areas; prepared and dispensed liquid solutions and suppositories, unit dose medications, bulk products, hand-counted and pre-packaged items.
Lead Automation Technician Resume
Summary : Automation and Service Technician capable of building, testing, and repairing multiple applications in the shop and in the field. knowledge and experience with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of skills and expertise.
Skills : Industrial Electrical and Controls, Automated Machinery and Systems, Journeyman Electrician, PLC Program, Robotics Experience.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production, using tools such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges, protractors, or ring gauges.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Recruited, hired, and trained new employees to meet client needs; traveled as necessary to support other sites and training needs.
Automation Technician III Resume
Summary : To secure a position in an organization that offer challenges and opportunity for career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of capabilities.
Skills : MS Office, MS Excel.
- Install and develop Magelis and PanelView Plus HMI applications for all types of machinery.
- Calibrations of all electronic equipment including temperature controllers, electrical test equipment, and vacuum/pressure transducers to ISO standards.
- Currently holding the position of Calibration Manager for the Middletown Thermo Fisher CDD facility.
- Implement, develop, and troubleshoot Cognex vision systems throughout the production lines.
- Installation of Epson and Okura robots in various departments to enhance automation.
- Work within the engineering department on all projects including initial design, panel layouts, BOM's, building the control panels, installation, and debug.
- Proficient in AutoCad Electrical and responsible for drawing all prints and revisions.
Automation Technician II Resume
Headline : Fourteen years of experience in industrial controls and automation Perform well under the pressure of a deadline or in system failure insurgencies where minutes costs thousands of dollars A good command of industrial control design and build techniques. Work well within a group of people with different skills, who are all contributing to a functional and compliant project outcome.
Skills : Graphics design & Inventory management.
- Maintain and operate equipment in compliance with applicable specifications, codes, safety standards, and operating procedures.
- Perform periodic accuracy tests including the calibration, inspection, and maintenance of all equipment related to quality and quantity determination.
- Install instrumentation and equipment in new and renovated measurement and/or regulation facilities; assist with all construction or modification of the equipment.
- Inspect, maintain in good condition the equipment, install & remove equipment, download, transmit data from electronic devices and collect all possible information for future references.
- Preventive/predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of oilfield equipment.
- Responsible for the operation, surveillance of equipment and respond to callouts/work assignments.
- Planned and installed various PC networks.
Automation Technician I Resume
Headline : Extensive experience in PLC programming, automated controls, panel layout, and trouble-shooting of automated systems. Conduct Root Cause analysis on production machinery unscheduled downtime to ensure machine readiness. Experienced in machine assembly, machine design, prototype fabrication, machine logic diagnostics, machine assembly, and performance testing as it pertains to automated machinery.
Skills : Allen Bradley, Omron, Unitronics, Fanuc, and Mitsubishi.
- Maintained electro-mechanical equipment for automated conveyor production lines.
- Fabricated electro-mechanical stations using electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Performed time studies to ensure efficient productivity, reduce operating costs and provide practical solutions.
- Analyzed automated assembly lines to pinpoint the root cause of malfunctions and instituted corrective actions.
- Provided the Automation Production Group with electrical, mechanical, and PLC programming support.
- Maintained proximity switches, lasers, sensors, motors, drives, bearings, couplings, actuators and electrical components from 24 VDC to 480 VAC.
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial plants including robots, conveyors, PLCs, and computers Preventive maintenance on equipment Works in a team environment.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
Associate Automation Technician Resume
Summary : Automation Technician with a broad maintenance experience in a Manufacturing Environment and additional industrial mechanical and electrical experience, programming and troubleshooting of Allen Bradley PLCs and HMI in a network enviroment.
Skills : Programming, Epson RC+ Robot Programming, AutoCAD, Inventor and Electrical.
- Robotic weld cells Maintain electrical circuitry for electronics from blueprints, schematics, logic diagrams, or engineering instructions.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- Identify faults and locate errors in electronic/electrical equipment, fixtures, robot programs, welding equipment, and hydraulic and pneumatic controls.
- Determine/maintain proper sequence of operations on robotics and automatic/semi-automatic equipment.
- Set up and troubleshoot complete robotics work cells and systems in conjunction with the engineering dept.
- Maintenance & installation of equipment for heavy industrial component production electrical Controls.
Asst. Automation Technician Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position that effectively utilizes broad electrical, mechanical, and supervisory skills.
Skills : Proficient at Microsoft Office, Verbal and communication.
- Automation hardware procurement, assembly, installation and qualification to include hardware placement, and drawing verification.
- Maintaining process control systems with an assortment of programmable logic controllers (PLC) including Allen Bradley and Siemens (95% Allen Bradley).
- Checkout/qualification of electrical input/output signals and related signal wiring for field instrumentation and devices.
- Automation system software installation, configuration and qualification.
- Installation, configuration and deployment of control systems software and associated hardware platforms.
- Install, maintain, and inspect control system and workstation installations throughout the facility.
- Inspect and review manufacturing equipment installations for design and troubleshooting purposes.
- Interface daily with computers, HMI's, and performing significant data entry and basic information retrieval.
Automation Technician/Specialist Resume
Headline : To gain full time position utilizing technical, communication, safety and people skills. Seeking career advancement and growth opportunities to broaden skill and knowledge base.
Skills : Microsoft office, Forklift Operator, Communications, Information Technology, OSHA, Customer Service.
- An email marketing company offering services to clients such as Blockbuster Online, DirectTV, Nike, and Schwab.
- Worked on production platforms - large email delivery systems that take customer data sets and merge them with the dynamic message content.
- Recognized for the creation and maintenance of shell and Perl libraries to leverage this role in the company and eventually completely automated large scale deployments, saving 100+ human hours per week.
- Received awards for: An especially complex project for Blockbuster Online involving data merge between lists and content for email generation.
- Exploiting flaws in internal email couponing systems.
- Creating a set of scripts to process bounced emails for the hygiene of recipient lists.
- Development of an internal web application and scraping tool, allowing another team to meet an impossible deadline.
Automation Technician/Analyst Resume
Summary : Over eight years in the electrical fields with last 4 years in Agricultural/Co-op. Determined to produce optimum efficiency; keeps up with policies and goals of organization. Analyzes information, solves problems while minimizing down time and work with minimum supervision.
Skills : Telecommunications, Computer Repair/Computer Hardware, Customer Service.
- Install and maintain measurement and control systems for oilfield applications.
- Gained valuable experience in ladder logic programming and AC and DC relays.
- Was responsible for commissioning new locations from the ground up, wired automation panels, installed wireless tank level sensors, pressure transmitters, and flow meters.
- Worked with Oleumtech and Accutech wireless transmitters and radios.
- Gained experience in telecommunications using VSAT satellite modems and freeware IP radio's.
- Overall was a great work experience, gained valuable knowledge and an IDEC certification.
- Includes programming logic controllers, building panels, mounting enclosures, installing sensors, running conduit, etc.
Junior Automation Technician Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as an automation technician in order to utilize expertise in the field towards professional growth and development in a renowned organization.
Skills : Machining and Fabricating, Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Maintenance.
- Promoted within the company because of a demonstration of attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot equipment as an operator.
- Assigned responsibilities of identifying, repairing, and maintenance of pneumatically and electrically operated automation products and equipment.
- Perform the tasks of conducting research on automation development technologies and applications.
- Responsible for the installation of automation parts.
- Assigned responsibilities of developing strategies to improve the efficiencies of automated Cartridge Assembly systems.
- Handle responsibilities of identifying defective parts and development of preventive maintenance procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems on automated assembly machines.
Automation Technician Resume
Headline : A highly motivated, well-organized, and reliable individual capable of performing electrical and mechanical control panel fabrication, various manufacturing, construction, and general labor jobs.
Skills : Windows 7 Configuration, Windows Server 2008.
- Devised and implemented preventive maintenance and diagnostic procedures for automation robotics systems.
- Diagnosed and replaced controls and circuit boards in Sumitomo high-tech machines.
- Performed troubleshooting and implemented debugging programs for automated sorting systems, palletize and wrapping systems.
- Performed duties in the front office such as computers repairs.
- Assisted IT specialist in establishing network methods and procedures including hardware, software, and communication devices.
- Analyzed and reported computer data to determine network usage, disk space availability.
- Set up machines Helped out in other departments when needed.
- Monitor a production cell for a client to ensure the proper operation of six Fanuc robots, de-core and trim press.
Associate Of Applied Science