Senior Network Analyst Resume
Objective : 8+ years of experience in IT industry, working experience in providing complete VoIP solution which includes managing, implementing and troubleshooting Voice Network.
Skills : Field ENG Operations, Adobe Premiere Pro, Commercial Production, Microsoft Windows.
- Handled the voice network for Bank of America - Merrill Lynch containing around more than 32,000 IP phones.
- Configured call manager features in Cisco unified call manager 4.x, 5.x, 6.x & 7.x Dealing with the configuration of IP phones and issues pertaining to the faulty configuration of IP phones.
- Configured of Cisco IP Phones - Series: 7960, 7961, 7962, and 7914 expansion module.
- Integrated and configured of Cisco Call Manager with Cisco Unity Server.
- Configured Single number reach (SNR) feature as per customer requirement.
- Configured of phone button template & Softkey template.
- Worked on Cisco Unity voice mail and Unity connections.
Jr. Senior Network Analyst Resume
Objective : Senior Network Analyst supports areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Skills : Computer Networking, Microsoft Office.
- Designs, configures, and supports enterprise network infrastructure technologies that align business and ITS strategies.
- Responsible for providing second level incident support, defining and documenting the network standards for infrastructure design,
- Ensures compliance on all internal and external ITS projects, enforcing consistent policies and processes, and recommending emerging technologies and tools.
- Provides 24x7 on-call support of Practice Office network environments.
- Performs troubleshooting, fault isolation, and recovery of failed network components.
- Establishes strong interactions with our vendors to promote a cohesive working relationship.
- Drives standardization to ensure one implementation and one experience.
Senior Network Analyst/Executive Resume
Headline : An experienced, well awarded, electronic systems engineer, with an extensive background in systems design, customer-direct support, broadcast systems operations, documentation, circuit design, sales engineering, and system applications support engineering.
Skills : TOGAF Trained Enterprise Architect, Trained Enterprise Architect.
- Managed staff of fourteen professionals and multiple concurrent projects to implement automation objectives.
- Prepared annual budget of $14,000,000, monitored and controlled expenditures.
- Supervised and provided consultation and engineering services to customers and county management.
- Designed and implemented programs for procurement of network systems, microcomputers, software, and support services.
- Managed design and implementation of CoSD Probation SDDRC project for supporting at risk youth due to project manager being unavailable.
- Implemented multiple projects providing building automation support for the County Department of General Services.
- Implemented multiple projects to provide vendor access to County application systems.
- Provided consulting services to County management on Integrated Library Services options and opportunities.
Senior Network Analyst I Resume
Objective : Highly skilled Network professional over ten years experience in installation, design, administration, configuration and troubleshooting of enterprise data, voice, and video networks.
Skills : .NET, MS SQL, Oracle 10g/11g.
- Successfully led a team of 4 technicians and 12 contractors in migrating the data/voice networks for 15 physician's practices, 1 fitness center, and 2 surgery centers totaling over 500 employees and 40 physicians.
- Converted aforementioned facilities from layer 2 networks with mixed phone systems to layer 3 networks with redundant diverse network paths that resulted in highly survivable voice and data networks.
- Engineered new Cisco CUCM phone systems specific to site requirements including but not limited to UCCX Call Centers, advanced call routing environments, and custom Unity Connection voicemail systems.
- Managed both network and telecom budgets for capitol projects.
- Managed operating budgets to cover maintenance on new network infrastructure.
- Managed internal employees and external vendors to assist in network conversions as needed.
- Coordinated and executed the 2013 CEO forum providing remote video interactions to remote sites for the first time.
- Led an enterprise pilot project to assess the feasibility of the Extension Product.
Senior Network Analyst II Resume
Headline : Senior Network Development Analyst with an active TS/SCI security clearance to support an ongoing program with a government customer.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Liaised between Strategic Analysts and Collectors to identify intelligence gaps and develop methods to resolve intelligence gaps
- Identified critical nodes within a political, military, or other strategic-level network and associated key facilitators, enablers, and decision makers
- Gathered intelligence and information from multiple sources and disciplines and fuse the information and intelligence into ICD 203 and 206 compliant analytic products.
- Coordinated analytic assessments and products with relevant stakeholders across DIA, DoD, and the IC.
- Authored and co-authored properly formatted, comprehensive, and professional strategic products, typically within the DIA product line (e.g. DI Short, DID Article, etc.).
- Provided accurate, substantive advice and assessments to the government customer when requested and participate in DIA and IC working groups and meetings as needed.
- Coordinated and participated in briefings for senior administration and DoD executives as needed.
Senior Network Analyst III Resume
Summary : With over 20 years in the telecommunications industry, and working on projects, there is a clear background presented that starts with field engineering and progresses to network operations with leading satellite internet service providers and owner-operators in the upstream oil and gas industry.
Skills : TCP/IP Protocol, Management.
- Delivered projects for implementation, configuration, and maintenance services of infrastructure platforms, operating systems, and software components.
- Provided 24/7 global support for servers.
- Assisted in the Active Directory design, configuration and implementation.
- Rewrote, quality assurance tested and implemented project management software.
- Designated as subject matter expert for order management, sales, inventory, purchases and business objects reporting to improve business client support.
- Documented and facilitated the resolution of system challenges, creating consistency and facilitating knowledge transfer to team.
- Created work flow diagrams for sales, billing, customer service for telematic (gps) systems.
Asst. Senior Network Analyst Resume
Objective : Results-driven, dedicated, well-organized team player with networking, customer service, leadership and technical background. Well-developed communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve difficult situations under adverse conditions.
Skills : Mac OS X, IOS, MDM, Active Directory, Project Management, Help Desk.
- Supported the following CLASS launches: Sirius FM 1, 2 and 3, GSAT 1, Echostar VI, VII, VIII, DirecTV, Telstar 18.
- Provided support for the following INTELSAT launches: INTELSAT 9 series Spacecrafts, all manufactured by Space Systems Loral: 901, 902, 903, 904, 905, 906, 907, and the most recent 10-02 via International Launch services Proton launch vehicle.
- Designed and implemented the INTELSAT voice-over FR network and finally migrated it onto the Cisco VOIP platform.
- Experienced in working with ITAR controlled articles and associated compliance.
- Awarded a Certificate of Achievement for the dedication and valuable contribution to the Intelsat IX Satellite Program.
- Awarded recognition from gm client for being the point person for telematics and an automotive spot for via wholesale.
- Monitored mission-critical telematic system to ensure delivery of the product to resellers.
Associate Senior Network Analyst Resume
Headline : Analyze and support network and application environments, provide technical expertise, and maintain and implement new technologies to support the companys strategic goals and objectives.
Skills : Cisco WiSM, Cisco Prime, Cisco Works.
- Supports and implements required improvements, regulatory requirements, strategic improvements, and operational improvements through the planning and execution of company projects and tasks.
- Learns new technologies as needed to support business needs.
- Trains Systems staff on new and existing technologies.
- Provides leadership and training to staff to achieve business and technical objectives.
- Mentors Systems staff with technical issues to develop professional IT skills.
- Develops project plans and insure scheduled completion dates are met.
- Leads operational maintenance of hardware and software through upgrades, support, education and auditing.
Senior Network Analyst/Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging & rewarding position with preferential leaning to an Information Technology career in order to put into use strong customer service & technological skills to assist the organization achieve its goals and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Regional Level Director Experience, Executive Level Leadership Experience.
- Designs, acquires, test, integrates, implements and supports wide area and local area networks, including hardware, software, and strategic planning for the total network.
- Partners with project teams, system administrators, and operations staff to define business, technical, and functional requirements.
- Provides an effective, reliable and secure data network.
- Defines and implements business, technical, and functional requirements of the data network and data communication systems.
- Monitors, analyzes and reports performance on enterprise wide LAN/WAN communications infrastructure.
- Focuses on network diagnostics, opening and maintaining trouble tickets, troubleshooting network problems to resolution or referring them to higher level support as required.
- Troubleshoots and remediates end -to -end network problems.
- Analyzes network trends and implement network server modifications.
- Works with other teams to support network related issues and serve as high level technical expert in regards to network computer systems and associated issues.
Senior Network Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience as a professional Systems Engineer committed to maintaining cutting edge technical skills and up-to-date industry knowledge.
Skills : A+, Network +, ITIL, VMware Training 4.5, 5.0.
- Served as operating system expert, providing technical support for entire organization.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements for a VMware 5.0 environment and installation of multiple Panologic devices to replace desktop units.
- Cleaned up the data center of unneeded server by consolidation and software management and working with the software teams to reinstall needed applications to other servers and transfer databases.
- Provided daily support to ensure company staff had necessary tools to perform tasks efficiently.
- Responsible for Windows 2003-2008r2 server OS patching and maintenance for 80 servers.
- Compiled end user training documentation that introduced the user to system enhancements.
- Rewrote, quality assurance tested and implemented project management software.