Managing Director Resume
Summary : An innovative, highly organized Managing Director with a history of profound success in General / Project Management and senior managerial food and beverage/culinary operational management within hotel/resort, cruise lines, airlines, remote camp-life support, and membership clubs. Hands-on demonstrated leadership skills in multi-restaurant operations. A seasoned team leader with the ability to coach and mentor associates to create a solid team with a commitment to quality standards and superior guest/customer satisfaction through strategies and proficiencies in diverse worldwide cuisines.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Full-Cycle Project Management, Market Research, Management, Sales And Business Development, Operations Management
- Provided hotel, resort, cruise line affiliates strategies, and proficiencies in existing, start-up / pre-opening restaurant operations.
- Promoted profitable management/food & beverage for the hospitality industry on interim or contract terms.
- Created and established a team of associates from concept development for all areas of required timelines.
- Implemented financial benchmarks based on hotel competition and area ADR's throughout Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand.
- Directed and instructed financial requirements as per ownership and valuations thereof for one year anticipated revenue productions for multi-restaurant venues serving Asian fusion concepts.
- Created transparent systematic venue ADR forecasts with monthly updates via the finance department in comparison with prior record-keeping audits that pertained to multi-food services.
- Created sales projection and analysis for the year including the budget and technique.
- Reported to the Board of Directors, including Corporate Officers, Government Officials, and Tech Entrepreneurs.
- Played a key role in maximizing revenue potential and business development opportunities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Managing Director Resume
Summary : Success-driven and innovative Senior Managing Director with eight years of experience developing and executing IT strategies in alignment with corporate objectives and eight years of proven sales achievements. Successful track record in optimizing investments, ensuring quality delivery of large-scale initiatives and bridging the gap between technology and business objectives. Team-oriented strategist using technology solutions to achieve optimal results while being customer-centric and maximizing profit.
Skills : Business Management, Managing Director, Sales, and Marketing, Process And Production, MS CRM, Salesforce, MS Office
- Founded best of breed consultancy to provide services around business analysis, systems architecture, enterprise project planning and implementation, training and project management.
- Working on enterprise-scale implementations of ERP and CRM systems as well as assisting corporations with envisioning and planning large software projects.
- Providing all levels of training, including the administrator, train the trainer and end-user.
- Led independent teams as well as working part of a combined (internal employee/consultant) functional teams.
- Worked with multiple Lines Of Business (LOB) managing implementation of various software, including Microsoft CRM for recruiting for student portal.
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for business analysis for CRM recruiter project.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the sales team.
- Responsible for end-to-end lifecycle of the project including business analysis, design, data transformation, and go-live.
- Conducted workshops with stakeholders to determine best processes and after implementation conducted training for end-users.
Bachelor Of Science
Owner/Managing Director Resume
Summary : Accomplished Owner/Managing Director(CPA) with CFA and PFS certifications, and a proven record of superior results. With expertise in tax preparation, financial planning, business valuation, investment advisory, due diligence, business consulting projects, financial analysis, cash flow forecasting, financial modeling, investment analysis, risk management, investment portfolio management, capital markets & investment strategies, and cash management.
Skills : Portfolio Management, Investment Policy Development, Asset Allocation, Securities Analysis, Investment Strategies, Capital Markets Experience, Risk Management
- Responsible for tax return preparation and financial planning services to high-net-worth clients.
- Provided investment solutions and tax overlay strategies to high-net-worth clients with specialized tax needs.
- Constructed and managed unique investment strategies for institutions and high-net-worth clients.
- Performed investment analysis & complex financial modeling to generate superior risk-adjusted returns.
- Responsible for several consulting projects involving cash flow forecasting, business valuation, financial analysis, due diligence, financial modeling, budget analysis, investment policy & asset allocation reviews, and business strategy.
- Completed several forensic accounting engagements related to investment mismanagement.
- Completed a 3 1/2-year consulting project for a state agency that resulted in a $5 million annual improvement in operating results.
- Managed cash portfolios consisting of operating funds, as well as two revenue bond issues for a state agency.
- Established risk management strategies, and evaluated all investments for risk/return optimization.
Managing Director/Business Development Resume
Objective : Accomplished results driven Managing Director/Business Development. Expertise, knowledge, and insight across multiple industries, including information technology, financial, professional and business services. Highly skilled at increasing efficiency, problem-solving, stimulating growth and improving competitive advantage. Additional strengths encompass improving infrastructure, establishing effective business practices for staffing, sales, operations and client service satisfaction serving start-up and Fortune 1000 companies.
Skills : Marketing, E-Marketing, Social Media, Teambuilding And Leadership, Best Practices, Data Management, Application Development & IT Management
- Increased annual billing by over $1 million for this start-up IT staffing firm.
- Structured clear priorities, strategies, goals and directed activities of 9 Recruiters and 3 Account Managers of offices, in Jersey City, NJ, Patna, and Noida India.
- Increased job requisition and candidate submission turnaround time from an average of 12 hrs.
- Secured and supervised delivery and completion of placements of 14 contract consultants and 2 permanent candidates.
- Coordinated Immigration Attorney and H-1B consultants' preparation and submission of documents to the U.S.
- Negotiated and prepared service level agreements with direct clients, tier 1, and 3rd party and off-shore vendors.
- Monitored consultants' performance and ensured client satisfaction and retention.
- Resolved consultant and client billing disputes and collected over $75,000 in past-due account receivables.
- Marketed company and consultants through mailings, LinkedIn, and job boards.
- Developed presentations, client letters, and content for mass mailing programs.
- Supervised customization and implementation of the company Microsoft CRM system.
- Controlled staying within budget through detailed planned and prudent fund allocation and managed expenses for business programs and activities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Regional Managing Director Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished and results-oriented Regional Managing Director with over 15 years of experience providing strategic, financial and operational leadership--including an extensive background within large not-for-profit /governmental agencies and leading corporations. A MBA, adept at directing enterprise-wide/large-scale projects; collaborating with cross-functional teams and C-level executives; and working within high-pressure, deadline-driven environments--consistently driving operational excellence.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Financial Management, Project Management, Internal Auditing, Data Analysis, Operational & Financial Audits, GAAP, Business Development, Budgeting/Forecasting
- Providing project management oversight for the Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) capital and tenant improvement projects within the various construction phases of the projects in excess of over $63 million budgeted annually.
- Provided financial management oversight for the village of Riverdale with an operational budget of $12m.
- Managed the villages, police department, fire department and facilities.
- Developed and implemented financial statement consolidations process including monthly, quarterly and annual management financial and analytical reporting to the major and board members.
- Developed and implemented financial models in response to departmental needs including discounted cash flow and strategic budgeting processes.
- Coordinated with compliance & audit officer to ensure completeness of covenant and compliance requirements monitoring.
- Specializing in the areas of financial management, strategic planning, operational strategy, strategic cost reduction, growth strategy, and change management.
- Planned, lead, researched, analyzed and documented moderate to complex financial analysis projects, prepared and analyzed operating and strategic plans, including quarterly forecasts, working with the CEOs of mid-size organizations.
Masters of Business Administration
Founder/Managing Director Resume
Summary : A high-energy, Founder/Managing Director who transforms the culture stressing accountability, execution, and empowerment to deliver exceptional results. By establishing a strategic plan that accounts for the needs of the customer while developing leaders focused on execution and accountability I utilize my energetic and passionate mentoring approach to challenge the organization to create solutions that enable excellence in performance.
Skills : Six Sigma Black Belt Trained, Lean Manufacturing Leadership, P&L Leadership, Vision & Strategic Development, Business Development, Leadership Development
- Top-executive charged with building a successful business from the ground up making the vision of the joint venture partners a reality.
- Establishing a business culture that delivers exceptional quality, superior service and profitability while rewarding entrepreneurial spirit in a critical health service industry supporting operating room effectiveness for major healthcare institutions.
- Taking the partner's vision and convert it into an exceptional functioning business.
- Building a financial plan establishing revenue stream, capital requirements and business costs that deliver on NPV and IRR requirements for the investors while building the foundation for business growth.
- Establishing the organization structure and culture while transforming the quality and service delivery to achieve critical customer requirements.
- Establishing a business structure utilizing current Managers, educating them on the necessary performance changes to deliver results and develop them for a level of leadership greater than their current roles.
- Establishing processes to generate revenue and improve profits to deliver on the invested rate of return projections.
- Creating a business development model to establish market penetration efforts to achieve growth parameters while executing on critical construction and transition projects.
- Empowering current leaders to establish a high level of ownership for the key performance metrics while preparing current employees for transition to the new company and new expectations of the company while respecting current pride of ownership by the employees.
Bachelor Of Science
Managing Director/Marketing Resume
Summary : Versatile Managing Director, Marketing & Communications accomplished in marketing, sales, business development, and operations. Proficient in applying project management to successfully create and execute programs. Proven ability to source and integrate modern technologies to improve efficiencies. Strong cross-functional relationships built to produce desired results, attain objectives and flourish within organizations.
Skills : Project Management, Product Launches, Strategic Planning / Execution, Process Improvement, Brand Identity, Downstream Activities, Team Leadership
- Directed the activities of three business entities and all functions of the organization.
- Developed corporate strategies and managed projects/productivity to assure achievement of objectives within budget.
- Implemented technologies and process improvements to increase efficiency, reduce overhead, maximize output and customer satisfaction.
- Director of marketing successfully implemented marketing programs related to the website, e-commerce, social media, and collateral materials.
- Promoted to managing director to oversee all business entities and functional areas.
- Oversaw integration of two corporate acquisitions, adding $2m to revenues.
- Revamped IT network to support the company-wide switch to new ERP and CRM systems.
- Created and managed strategies for branding, differentiation, market segmentation, and internal systems and support structures.
- Managed overhaul of 4 websites resulting in improved SEO activities, and incorporated modern-day technologies such as responsive design and parallax scrolling to improve user perception and experience.
Masters of Business Administration
Managing Director/Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted Managing Director/Marketing with experience in operations management, business management, financial stewardship, and team leadership. Proven success in maximizing revenue, increasing retention, and identifying growth opportunities. Adept in performing within changing environments requiring focused decision-making. Instrumental in streamlining daily activities, introducing process improvements, and enhancing efficiency. Bilingual fluency in English and Russian.
Skills : Critical Account Management, Global Development, Security Management, Crisis Management, Financial Management, CPM, Budgeting, Planning, Operations
- Defining the vision & direction for the office, including short and long-term goals, aligned with global & regional priorities.
- Regularly communicating this plan and status to the leadership team and staff.
- Growing opportunities with existing clients by developing strategic relationships and selling our full capabilities to meet their broader business needs.
- Developing and maintaining senior client relationships. Providing strategic counsel to teams and clients across all accounts.
- Driving innovative, award-winning work. Ensuring work is delivered successfully both in-office and with cross-office teams.
- Leading and connecting internal teams across the company and Wunderman Thompson offices.
- Exhibiting a solid understanding of digital custom
- Generating large-scale new business efforts, sell our services and drive growth by closing new business.
- Leading pitch efforts, ensuring the strategic direction of pitch is sound and conveys a strong story rooted in the marketplace and industry insights.
- Working across holding company (WPP) and across the organization on new business efforts.
Masters of Business
Managing Director/Owner Resume
Headline : Visionary Managing Director/Owner who combines business acumen with operational expertise and technical savvy to accelerate the development and implementation of advanced technologies. Results-oriented individual with a solid track record of creating and establishing process improvements, metrics, and controls that positively impact product attributes and bottom-line results. Adept at developing and implementing business plans that incorporate overall strategies to achieve organizational goals.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Project Management, Financial Management, CPM, Budgeting, Planning, Operations
- Working with client teams across the network to build a profitable, growing, industry-leading and award-winning business.
- Visibly and actively engendering an entrepreneurial, sales-driven culture, focused on generating growth opportunities from clients and prospects, and providing unique growth and development opportunities for current and future talent.
- Responsible for oversight of industry group business, including staff deployment and utilization, staff coaching and nurturing, revenue generation, expense control, income projections and activities related to executing the annual business plan and to meeting profit and growth objectives.
- Developing and contributing to thought leadership and content and product development to drive incremental and new business opportunities.
- Providing senior client counsel for current and prospective clients, leading client relationship for accounts as assigned
- Generating visibility for the organization in the marketplace to reach key prospects, influencers, and top talent.
- Staying current with new developments in the industry and innovative executions relevant to clients’ business, and to develop agency POVs that inspire actionable strategies.
- Providing visionary leadership and drive the strategy of the industry group. Demonstrate an ability to partner with and lead senior-level talent.
- Growing and retaining talent through timely, effective, and consistent use of performance management, succession planning, coaching, and other talent management tools.
Bachelor Of Science
Co-Managing Director Resume
Summary : An adaptable and highly dedicated Co-Managing Director with proven expertise in using interpersonal relationships to develop strong professional-client and service partner relationships. Expertise in international cash management who is a results-oriented and cost-conscious top performer who integrates extensive market knowledge to develop client prospects into sales. Uses excellent customer service and conflict resolution to increase sales.
Skills : Mergers & Acquisitions, Licensing & Acquisitions, Product Development, Post-Merger Integration, Strategic Partnerships, Strategy Planning, Financial Analysis, Budget Planning
- Providing strategic advice and management expertise to top executives in pharmaceutical, medical devices/supplies, and general merchandise markets.
- Played a key role in M&A, Joint Ventures and Venture Capital Transactions.
- Contributing to turnarounds and business development for clients that include high-tech manufacturers and leading big-box retailers.
- Advised firm on how to grow market share organically without acquiring other companies.
- Developed a plan with multiple logistics models, advising the client on the best options.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicating and maintaining trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Overseeing the company’s financial performance, investments, and other business ventures.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Reading all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
Bachelor Of Science