Billing Analyst Resume
Objective : Results oriented professional with mid-level experience in recruiting and human resources. Proven track record of maintaining, building and growing clientele relationships. Great interpersonal skills and backed by over 18 years in diverse environments.
Skills : Inventory Management, Excel Expert. Oracle, Discoverer.
- Extensive business analysis role, responsible for statistical analysis and reporting, finance and process improvement for an international billing department, supervising the accurate processing of $10M+ in invoices for 150+ customers each month.
- Tasked with customer account management and support, including dispute resolution and research, adjustments and credits, ensuring a high level of service and client satisfaction for over 160 hospital clients, worldwide.
- Formulate and execute statistical studies from an ABS into SAP to invoice, and enforce quality control to prevent data discrepancies.
- Streamlined and restructured spreadsheets to automatically calculate annual commitments, a fee per study changes and tier pricing.
- Created macros with excel that cut scrubbing time by 50%, resulting in increased accuracy and efficiency.
- Collaborative efforts with accounts payable to resolve customer disputes resulted in an increase in revenue collection.
- Process monthly invoices in excess of $10M, assigned for FPS and Capital customers with accuracy, meeting strict deadlines.
- Work with worldwide Logistics, Finance, and Technical Managers to resolve customer issues involving study count billings.
BS In Finance
Billing Analyst Accounting Resume
Objective : Proficient in navigating health insurance payer websites, along with other medical office program adaptability, knowledge of medical terminology and human anatomy, excellent level of patient and customer support, knowledge of human resource and office employee issues.
Skills : Native fluency in Spanish, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, SAP, Great Plains Accounting Software, SPIRIT Systems Software, Lawson, Lexis Nexus, ADEPT.
- Overlooking the duties of the Clerical Administrator to ensure that their duties are completed accurately, and that customs import documents are properly accounted for, and are readily available when needed by the department.
- Reconciliation of courier billing utilizing contract rates, as well as knowledge of Financial GL Codes, and passing them on to Finance (accounts payable) for payment.
- Researching courier information through import/export reporting to determine future contractual agreements for the business.
- Reconciling international import documents against courier bills, as well as vendor invoices to ensure accuracy, and generate an uplift analysis.
- Opening/Filing courier claims on lost and/or damaged merchandise received by our consumers, as well as filing claims with the Richemont Insurance company to recoup courier losses over $1700 whether it be customer claims or vendor issues.
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel to generate databases for interdepartmental, as well as external department use.
- Generating reports utilizing information acquired through courier bills, shipping documents, internal SQL/Cube server databases.
Bachelor Of Arts
Billing Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Self-motivated professional who leverages exceptional communication skills to build quality relationships with clients, buyers and upper management. Extensive experience in the banking and credit card industry. Experience servicing clients in merchant, bankcard, payment processing environment with 20 years of customer/client experience in prior roles. High-profile Financial analyst who represents investment and insurance organizations in analytical, management and sales roles.
Skills : ARGUS, Imax, Navienet.
- Manage daily billing activities, from start to finish, with a focus on enhancing and streamlining all billing related activities along with all Generate customer invoices of approximately one million dollars per month.
- Utilize metrics to manage risk and ensure timely generation and delivery of invoices.
- Identify research and resolve transactions/ billing discrepancies and exceptions daily to ensure data integrity and eliminate billing errors for Residential/Commercial customers.
- Collaborated with all departments including A/R, Collections and Customer Service to resolve customer inquiries or potential billing disputes.
- Act as the point of contact for all billing processes and documentation, for internal customers and vendors.
- Prepared weekly reports for quality control, to ensure accurate processing and adherence to defined audit controls to be shared with upper management.
- Specialized in the V-Lookup formula used in Microsoft Excel for reporting accuracy on weekly basis.
- Assisted in creation and testing of new processes and reports to improve process workflows, which eliminated 3 hours of production time for bill generation, saving the company excessive resources.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Billing Analyst Resume
Summary : Pursuing a challenging opportunity with a reputed company to achieve new levels of proficiency looking to grow in a robust environment to further my career that will provide benefits and compensation proportionate to my abilities in a diverse environment. a couple positions listed below are part time positions in addition to the current full time position I held.
Skills : Executive Supervisory, Healthcare Claims, Administrative, Customer Relations, Billing Accounting.
- Responsible for creating and managing retail gas invoices for customers throughout North America.
- Ability to execute complex resolution paths with strong analytical skills to review data, analyzes the situation, diagnose and execute a solution.
- Interact with customers for general billing, accounts receivable, payment and collection inquiries and responding to their business needs and/or problems.
- Provide customer level support by researching and responding to customer inquiries, including providing customer specific management, reporting, and account reconciliations.
- Enter, validate, and maintain customer information and billing determinants as required.
- Manage customer specific manual and summary bills.
- Monitor daily reports and perform quality control processes to ensure accurate processing of information and adherence to defined audit controls Prioritize, analyze, and resolve system generated work queues within the Billing application.
- Review and examine unbilled cycles, including working with other functional groups as needed.
Associate Of Science
Junior Billing Analyst Resume
Objective : A highly motivated, results-focused Accounting Specialist with four plus years of contract billing experience, adept at working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills. Committed to exceptional customer service and driven by challenges. Detail-oriented professional utilizing computer knowledge, strong people skills, written and telephone communications.
Skills : Strong communication skills, ability to adapt to difficult situations, detail oriented, proficient at Word and Excel, type 58+ wpm, 10 key adding machine and multiple phone lines.
- Considerable list of responsibilities which mainly included the set-up, preparation, submission, monitoring, filing and analysis of all Smartronix service, product and rent invoices.
- Processed an average of 200+ invoices per month and handled assorted and relatable tasks as a critical and essential team member.
- Worked closely with multiple Smartronix group employees to maintain quality service and exceptional care.
- Created invoices to be submitted to the customer.
- Prepared any essential documentation that is required by the contract to be submitted with the invoice, which could include Labor/Travel/ODC's detail reports that provide additional detail to the customer but protect our rates, waiting for financial and technical reports when necessary.
- Obtaining any necessary approval from Program Managers.
- Submitted invoices via mail, email, supplier portals or a combination of the aforementioned methods.
- Worked with customers/ Smartronix employees to answer any invoicing questions or concerns via email or telephone.
AA In Business Management
Billing Analyst - Temp Resume
Objective : Hard working professional offering customer service, insurance, banking, accounting, and supervisory experience. I possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills, which enable me to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, PeopleSoft 7&8, RMS, Lawson, CMS/Aderant, Prebill Manager, TyMetrix, TyMetrix 360, Serengeti, DataCert, CounselLink, E-billing Hub, Elite, Law Trac.
- Utilize the billing systems, data extracts, utility web portals, and various other internal systems to facilitate invoicing, billing activities, and inquiries.
- Determine cause of delinquency and best course of action to assist delinquent customer, including initiating extensions, payment plans, and referrals to Loss Mitigation and other programs.
- Appropriately operate company's meter reading system, retrieving and processing meter read files.
- Providing information on pricing of rates and fees and educate customers on cost saving energy methods.
- Communicate with utility field representatives regarding their progress and status in regards to customers account.
- Dispatch reconnects and other service orders.
- Process customer usage information provided by the utilities using our custom billing system Key Accomplishment: Managed a high-volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas for example one call resolution, speed, and accuracy.
Associates In Science
Billing Analyst II Resume
Headline : Extensive knowledge of health insurance guidelines, managed care products, Medicare regulations, and medical billing practices. Well versed in medical terminology and coding systems. Sharp organizational abilities reinforced by a keen attention to detail and exceptional time management skills. Adept at managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Articulate and dynamic communicator with a proven talent for building positive rapport with customers, colleagues and external business partners.
Skills : 10-Key, Microsoft Office, Data Entry, As400, Oracle, Retail Link, WennSoft, Skip Tracing, Dun and Bradstreet, Typing.
- Manage the customer interaction for all billing related inquiries.
- Review and ensure that customer provisioning (account set-up, pricing set up, customer information changes, and terminations) in financial systems is completed in accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide analytical support of actual billing and margin results against sales customer contracts.
- Assist in identifying and driving solution of root causes to problems and challenges by working with Finance managers, Accounts Managers and systems support team.
- Provide advice and consultation to assist customers in understanding and payment of invoices.
- Track and monitor customer balances, update AR aging, and reduce delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Analyzing collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts, balance writes off, account reconciliations and processing credit memos.
BS In Business Administration
Billing Analyst III Resume
Summary : Seeking a career that will allow me to apply my experience in an organization that values hard work and dedication to achieve the common goal of success. I desire an employer that rewards individual initiative, creativity and emphasizes goal directed behavior. High-energy strategic oriented employee with a proven track record of developing results and skills.
Skills : SQL, HP Quality Center, Oracle SQL Developer, Toad, JIRA, Sharepoint, Clarity, Outlook, Crystal Reports, Excel, Word, ClearCase, Testing, Visio, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Lotus Notes, Fortran, C, Perl, Requirements Analysis, XML, Access, Waterfall, Agile, Unix.
- Performed detailed analysis and testing during implementation of new prepaid phone rating system at Verizon Wireless, as part of a newly formed Finance Revenue Assurance department.
- Helped to direct initial prepaid call and data testing efforts and reviewed work of other testers.
- Tested all of the applications developed by the National SurePay Revenue Assurance team.
- Uncovered bugs and suggested improvements.
- Wrote and executed call testing scripts for both development and post-production testing.
- Used SQL queries to troubleshoot both the input data and the database tables storing the application results.
- Served as Documentation Lead for team, working to create detailed and consistent documentation of workflow processes, that also detailed prepaid data formats and how best to use queries to determine call types and troubleshoot processing issues.
- Worked as liaison with Verizon Network Engineering staff to troubleshoot and track system defects, and research issues.
B.S. In Astrophysics
Billing Analyst I Resume
Summary : To secure a Billing Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment. Possess effective organizational, self-starter, solutions driven and positive attitude skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management Skills, Customer Service Skills, Multi-Line Phone System, Communication Skills, Human Resources, Onboarding, Online Marketing, General Office Skills, General Management, Billing.
- Responsible for data collection, reporting, and analysis for all Business Services Billing results.
- Teamed with Billing and Service Strategist to establish and implement reporting key metrics and analysis of results to develop process improvement strategies.
- Monitored changes in Business Billing strategies and processes to ensure reporting provided up to date information to run the business.
- Lead a team to conduct an Audit of MIS orders completed in Provisioning to Account Setup with a customer base of 2,500 orders.
- Teamed with Systems Specialists and Center Team Leader to develop and implement the First Bill Review for Billing and Credit databases to ensure accurate reporting.
- Received MIS Account Setup/Billing Operations award for new processes put in place.
- Initiated training at Call Center to ensure understanding of data entry, data output, and results reporting.
- Researched, developed and implemented the Business Billing Contact Problem Definition Document.
Systems And Databases
Lead Billing Analyst Resume
Objective : Qualified Analyst professional eager to demonstrate over 13 years of billing and claims analysis experience. Highly organized, results driven efficient and skilled in a variety of analytical and billing services tasks.
Skills : Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Blue Vista Bookkeeping/Accounting.
- Review previous submitted CM1500 to ensure accuracy and completeness for processing and payment.
- Analyze coding for proper reimbursement and review process for compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Review all medical/surgical billings for reasonable and necessary charges.
- Examine coding of operative reports, procedures, and multiple and complicated surgeries.
- Perform hospital length of stay reviews to determine reasonable and necessary care, Recommend appropriate payments of dispute of billing.
- Provide second review of bills on which providers question the appropriateness of payments authorized.
- Evaluate claims referred for medical management and make recommendations for follow-up, further investigation or documentation.
- Interpret Medicaid guidelines to analyze individual claims and confer with Respond to questions, calls, and letters regarding the company's cost containment program, utilization review decisions, and reductions.
Medical Billing Analyst Resume
Objective : Highly motivated candidate with experience in Medical Billing and Accounting. Professional with a verifiable record of accomplishment spanning over 18 years. Highly creative, recognized as a results-oriented and solution-focused individual.
Skills : Skills: Photo-shop & 7.0, Microsoft Word Versions 2003,.
- Process request for checks, Perform deductions from agents & clients on previous accounts invoiced, and Invoice the clients and the agents with repossessed vehicles.
- Process audit invoices for correct billing.
- Researches industrial/corporate billing accounts with disputes and process and mail refund checks.
- Maintained multiple general ledgers, prepared monthly journal entries, analyst, and account reconciliations as required to accurately close month end fiscal period.
- Process credits to lenders & dispute invoices claims of nonpayment and Bill and process client's payments within the bill paying unit system using JD.
- Compliance Team Coordinator (promoted within) Duties consisted of contacting repossession agents to stay within compliance with contract guild lines of Contract of company.
- Assisted vendor relations department with agent questions and updated information on agency grades point scale.
Billing Analyst Resume
Summary : Talented Accounting Professional with extensive background in financial reporting, administration, and ad hoc reporting. Skilled in analyzing, summarizing and facilitating the corporate decision-making process. Recognized for collaborating effectively on the creation and development of common sets of project management processes, guidelines, and templates. A results-oriented leader committed to motivating teams to perform at high levels in complex environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PBX Nortel Phone System, Amcom Operator Services Database.
- Audited outside Vendor Feeds through NetPlus Software application, CME's Billing Platform.
- Processed CDR file imports from AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon and XO Communications.
- Benchmarked the categories of Local, Long Distance, International, Directory Assistance and Roaming charges as processed against the vendor bills and number of calls, total minutes and dollars.
- Ordered and disconnected vendor professional services.
- Escalated unresolved user trouble to the designated Telephony Support Groups.
- Enter one-time and recurring departmental monthly expense charge-backs or credits, ensuring accuracy.
- Maintained Purchase Requisition log for tracking and billing purposes Budget Analyst Ensure Procedural documentation for key job functions that are updated on a monthly basis.
- Track and process over 100 recurring vendor invoices and route to AP in a timely manner to prevent late fees on a monthly basis.