International Project Manager Resume
Headline : International Project Manager with 8 years of experience Marketing Manager with 7 years of experience Understanding Project management practices and methodologies. Ability to interface successfully as the point of contact for external and internal customers Successful launches of new products and brands on domestic and international markets.
Skills : Fluent In English, Russian, Ukrainian.
- Managed cross-functional teams with internal and external parties to define and manage projects related to integrations and product launches.
- Managed all aspects of projects including initiating, scoping, execution, closing, and launch.
- Participated in project review meetings and present the projects at resource meetings.
- Supervised daily progress in order to identify and resolve schedule and scope deviations.
- Worked with diverse teams including business analysts, software solutions, configuration solutions, quality assurance, network, data operations, ITOC.
- Created and presented documentation including Scope of Work and Closeouts.
- Managed projects from inception to final delivery and quarterly budgets.
MBA In Marketing
Sr. International Project Manager Resume
Summary : Possesses strong practical knowledge of Company Financials and impacting factors. Applies strong Leadership skills to develop outperforming teams for organizational future.
Skills : Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Transport Management, Operations Management.
- Managed Projects in Europe, Middle East, India, and Asia.
- Customized Logistics and Transport solutions with value-added services.
- Traveled throughout the mentioned regions for projects.
- Co-created business plans.
- Estimated large custom LED displays and scoreboards Made schedules.
- Reviewed specifications, submittals, and AutoCAD drawings.
- Reported to Office Manager delivering a variety of projects, property management services.
Supply Chain Management
Jr. International Project Manager Resume
Objective : As Infrastructure Project Manager with the overall responsibility of successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling and closure of the project and to make sure to control risk and minimize uncertainty in the project.
Skills : Internal & External Communications, Production, Planning, Brand Awareness, Brand Equity.
- Wrote Operation Procedures for a firm, while keeping in compliance with SEC, and NASD regulatory boards.
- Created business proposals for the International Securities lending department covering expansion and justification of entering International markets.
- Designed and supported additional business relationships with other brokers/dealer firms on Wall Street.
- Maintained a $6 Billion dollar firm portfolio within the Securities Lending Department.
- Determined long/short term Finance/Treasury settlement needs by borrowing and lending equities within-firm portfolio, in order to finance firms' daily requirements.
- Assisted in the development of conduit (spread) trading to generate real revenue for the firm.
- Met daily buy-in requirements by borrowing equities while meeting compliance regulations with Depository Trust Company.
International Project Manager III Resume
Summary : A highly experience International Project Manager with over 16 years of experience with one of the world's leading software solutions companies. Implemented IT governance process for software development life cycle. Successfully managed numerous projects.
Skills : Project Planning & Scheduling Recruiting & Staffing PM Tools - WBS, Schedule, Resource Planning, Time-Phase Budgeting.
- Managed and led a technical project and manufacturing shop teams for a privately held international medical plastics manufacturing company Source.
- Managed existing and new projects as assigned Communicate with clients on a daily basis Serve as primary client contact for one or more projects.
- Updated client location and manager records Recruit, coach, and schedule evaluators.
- Reconciled the project completion and invoice client on a monthly basis.
- Collaborated across disciplines to address globalization and localizability issues.
- Coordinated projects internally with our operations, finance, and people operations teams to ensure successful and legally compliant expansion to new countries.
- Supported the hiring process in expansion regions.
International Project Manager II Resume
Headline : Project Manager effective in leading and directing IT, Infrastructure, and Marketing projects from inception to launch. More than 16 years of progressive management experience and repeated success in developing project initiatives, directing project plans and achieving performance targets.
Skills : Inventory, Accounting, Computer Package.
- Managed all financial and operational aspects for approximately 3 years.
- Included purchasing and importing components from Germany, Brazil, Slovenia, and Australia.
- Managed product availability, receipt, delivery, installation, inventory and customer invoicing.
- Resolved supplier and installer issues.
- Traveled to plants in Germany and Slovenia to establish contracts.
- Negotiated freight rates with international, domestic air, land and ocean freight forwarders.
- Expedited shipments through the U.S.
International Project Manager I Resume
Headline : Highly adaptable and unique leader with exceptional communication skills, is able to marry vision with reality. A passionate lead by example executive with the ability to empower global teams to excellence in the creation and delivery of insightful products and solutions.
Skills : Project Management, Fundraising, Marketing.
- Reported to the VP of Technology and managed programs/projects for Agile software engineering and IT.
- Synchronized with marketing teams to ensure effective campaign delivery via the mobile user experience and proprietary enterprise Content Management System.
- Used analytics tools, Beta Testers, and Usability Testing to assess and enhance user experience (UI/UX).
- Spearheaded process designs for the incident, change, problem, release, and security/risk management to improving organizational structure and accountability of the Muve Music startup.
- Crafted resource-planning roadmap to assist in hiring across engineering and project teams to ensure alignment with product and organizational priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Managed the stand-up of an international data center including Akamai CDN Content and Streaming services to expand the Muve Music platform (PaaS) delivery to other parts of the world.
- Proctored design, development, and implementation discussions with international mobile carriers.
BA In Business
International Project Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 17 years of progressive management experience and repeated success in developing project initiatives, directing project plans and achieving performance targets.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Training, Internal Audits.
- Supervised for personal management programs in public and private institutions.
- Monitored employee efforts and training; created various international electronic training modules.
- Achieved critical deadlines while delivering high-quality products through the application of strategic planning, prioritization, and program management skills.
- Streamlined communication efforts throughout 12 different countries.
- Liaised with media outlets for print, radio and television advertising.
- Facilitated the integration of innovative programs throughout the prison system, orphanages and other public and private institutions.
- Implemented cost-efficient and effective stress management programs for government officials, private sector leaders, and public sector employees.
- Ensured on-time, high-quality, requirements-compliant completion of all projects.
Lead International Project Manager Resume
Headline : A Certified Project Management Professional, with broad based project leadership experience in Information Technology, Nuclear Engineering, Transportation, and Healthcare. An organized professional who effectively manages multiple projects and cross functional teams.
Skills : Project Assistant, Project Manager, IT Executive.
- Responsible to manage the replacement of two Seoul Korean regional computer control centers and upgraded the office to workstation-based technology while maintaining traditional hard-wired panels for overview display.
- Developed a Project Status template, which was used company-wide for cost completion estimates Implemented training programs to increase employee's awareness regarding unique international business requirements.
- Improved the gross margin from 30% to 33% The Taipei Metro project was a $20 million dollar project.
- Supplied Digital VAX/VMS Operating System and equipment.
- Negotiated change orders resulting in over $1,000,000 worth of additional bookings.
- Coordinated and submitted a $5,000,000 claim for the Taipei Metro Project one month ahead of schedule.
- Wrote the Subcontract Agreement for the software engineering support in Taipei.
Masters In Business
International Project Manager/Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a new start outside the coal industry for a sales and marketing position related to degree in business management. Specifically, seeking employment with a strong sustainable company that have an opportunity to work for short term while striving for long term established success.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Word,.
- Involved in the day to day decisions, to ensure that we completed customer projects in a timely cost effective way, and to maintain good relationships with our customers.
- Worked with Chief Sales Operator and International Sales Director from domestic and international locations to obtain, maintain, and grow business, with the Corporations and Customers we provided with our equipment and services.
- Worked daily with our Phillips Machine South Africa and Phillips Machine Beckley offices, (Engineers, Managers, Shop Foreman, Buyers, Shipping Department, Sales Managers and Controllers), thru meetings, emails, visits, conference calls, and phone calls, to ensure that communication and projects ran smoothly between the two locations.
- Worked with the team to identify and forecast problems.
- Had to keep up vendor relationships and work with Purchasing Director to make sure we got the best prices available from our vendors, and that they kept their delivery time promises or find new vendors that could and maintain relationships with both.
- Had to adapt and plan with managers and workers when we did have a delay caused by a vendor, by necessary engineering changes, or broken/poorly manufactured parts to minimize down time of workers.
- Worked with International sales assistant to make sure we received and shipped all parts internationally on a timely manner and followed all shipping regulations for each country we shipped to.
Bachelor In Business
International Project Manager Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of International Project Manager and business management experience in the private sector with a key emphasis on project/program management, a leader skilled in corporate communications, public relations strategies.
Skills : PMBOK, Planning & Scheduling.
- Created localization plans and localization project schedules.
- Coordinated project activities such as lock kit preparation, handoffs, and hand backs.
- Communicated schedule, and any schedule changes, to all parties involved in the projects, such as core team, subsidiaries, and external localization vendors.
- Addressed accordingly and the following schedule.
- Worked with the senior vice president of strategy, impact, and research to analyze progress, identify growth opportunities, maximize opportunities, and help develop strategic plans for continued progress in these areas.
- Helped develop projects and tasks related to strategy, innovation and marketing, and internal international processes.
- Coordinated multifunctional projects across regions and departments.