Operations Controller Resume
Summary : A detail orientated, highly skilled and qualified accounting professional with 10 years of experience in data analysis, monthly reporting, budget management, internal auditing, and supervising.
Skills : Data Entry, Reconciliation, Time Management, Detail Oriented.
- Oversaw the accounting and financial leadership of various Compass based locations.
- Led liaison for developing fiscal year budgets and forecast.
- Managed budgets and operations for assigned locations.
- Monitored incoming revenue and expenses continuously to identify unexpected adjustments.
- Created spreadsheets that calculate and accurately projects sales, expenses, and earnings.
- Tracked and reconciled deferred income to balance sheet.
- Guided management team by providing accurate financial data for each individual location to aid in driving towards meeting and/or exceeding PBO results.
B.S. In Business Administration
Sr. Operations Controller Resume
Summary : To pursue a career in which can effectively utilize bank operations knowledge and skills to contribute to an organization's success.
Skills : Management, Change Management.
- Managed delivery for more than 25.
- Initiated procurement procedures requiring fleet crews and district yard personnel to utilize existing inventory before any purchase orders.
- Centralized procurement and receiving functions resulting in greater accuracy and timely receipts through coordination with billing, transportation.
- Managed financial and accounting functions for manufacturer generating annual sales in excess of $500 million.
- Supervised cost accounting staff of three.
- Participated in strategic planning, including expense forecasting, manufacturing variance accounting, analysis and reporting, and operation strategies.
- Created and implemented a spending control process for manufacturing overhead for facilities.
Jr. Operations Controller Resume
Summary : To enrich and enhance knowledge and expertise within the Supply Chain field in a prestigious global company that will benefit from work and dedication as much as will benefit from its knowledge.
Skills : Retail Merchandising, Data Analytics, Project Management.
- Implemented costing system for a three-plant facility with vertical integration.
- Set up performance reporting to facilitate operational improvements including sales quoting to generate leverage and product rationalization: .
- Developed forecasts and budgets (identify risks and opportunities).
- Analyzed and reviewed P/L reports with operation managers and client .
- Monitored cost development and trends for Supply Chain activities.
- Led regional development projects on a local scale.
- Monitored the industrial operation of production lines.
Materials Engineering Department
Asst. Operations Controller Resume
Objective : With stellar customer service commendations, and solid client relationship building skills, this balanced engineer continuously maintains expert levels of knowledge in data storage. As a goal oriented professional, Mission Critical Certified, maintains valuable experience and training on Hewlett Packard products and services.
Skills : Computer Hardware And Installation/ Oil & Gas Production Offshore.
- Responsible for all financial performance.
- Responsible for revenue recognition, FP&A, indirect budgeting and performance, capital expenditure and all areas of .
- Performed tracking and assessment (KPIs Review).
- Built and development of Supply Chain budget.
- Initialized counter measure against inefficient/costly trends.
- Responsible for costing calculations and (what-if) profitability scenarios.
- Directed and controlled the remote operation of all owned/operated pipeline systems and facilities in a safe and efficient manner.
Industrail Technology In Electronics
Associate Operations Controller Resume
Headline : Global Corporate Controller with over fourteen years of Financial Planning and Analysis experience with Fortune 500 Companies in the consulting and manufacturing industry. Continuous improvement minded team player with excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills.
Skills : Inventory Control, Team Development, Coaching, Training.
- Conducted financial and operational audits of field offices.
- Analyzed and monitored data remotely transmitted by the SCADA System, to ensure pipeline and facility integrity.
- Operated various pipeline systems and storage facilities within system design and safety limits.
- Ensured product integrity, hydraulic line balance and maintaining safe inventory target levels on all storage tanks.
- Coordinated pipeline adjustments with support staff involved with field operations and maintenance activities.
- Ensured accurate and timely execution of published movement schedules.
- Initiated and coordinated response to emergency and abnormal conditions in a expeditious manner to minimize environmental impact, property damage and/or injury to the public an employees and to limit the financial liability to the company.
Masters Of Science
Operations Controller III Resume
Summary : Experienced finance and accounting senior manager with diverse experience in broad range of responsibilities including strategic planning/formulation/implementation, P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, and cost accounting. Significant accomplishments include improving top line growth and profitability, including cost control and operational efficiency improvements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Mac, Adobe Photoshop, Bookkeeping.
- Responsible for all financial aspects of Plant start-ups, integration of new acquisitions, .
- Responsible for Maintaining current pressure and flow to the plant for process.
- Engaged in the manufacture of replacement orthopedic implants) Operations Controller Member of the senior management team comprised of nine people that manage a production facility generating $750 million in annual revenue.
- Provided senior and executive management with monthly presentations, including analysis of revenue, expenses, profitability forecast and issues affecting performance.
- Managed the monthly/year-end closing and financial reporting process, analysis of operating results and budget versus actual reporting, including detailed explanations of variances.
- Managed capital budgeting and reporting, including the review, evaluation and due diligence for $12 million in annual capital expenditures.
- Maintained cost and inventory reporting and controls, ensuring compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Master Of Business
Operations Controller II Resume
Summary : Asset/Inventory Optimization Technology Improvement Internal Control Strategic Planning Team Building and Leadership Cash Flow Improvement Profitability Growth SEC Reporting Tax Large-Scale Change Management Acquisition Management Lendor Relations.
Skills : SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, QuickBooks, Software Asset Management, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Visual Manufacturing.
- Implemented a cycle count program on SAP to enhance the accuracy of inventory at remote locations.
- Saved $200M annually on warranty costs with successful analysis on repair drives.
- Reviewed AP disbursements and monitor expenses against budget.
- Managed the annual standard cost revaluation process, providing financial reviews and cost updates of parts numbers that account for over $250 million in annual COGS.
- Acted as liaison to external auditors, coordinating support for year-end audits and responding to inquiries.
- Oversaw monthly State Use Tax reporting.
- Completed heat management and performance wiring solutions for industrial and commercial facilities.
Accounting And Management
Operations Controller I Resume
Headline : Experienced finance and accounting senior manager with diverse experience in broad range of responsibilities including strategic planning/formulation/implementation, P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, and cost accounting.
Skills : Process Improvement, Inventory Management, Internal Controls, Advanced Excel, SAP, Oracle.
- Managed all financial operations for $350M polymer heating cable manufacturer.
- Responsible for cost accounting and financial planning.
- Directed five-day close cycle and reporting.
- Created and provided monthly presentations to management on manufacturing results.
- Orchestrated budgeting process and standards revision.
- Obtained certification in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing training.
- Supported sales team, providing weekly sales reports and creating sales compensation plans.
Master Of Engineering
Lead Operations Controller Resume
Objective : Strategic financial partner in both operations and financial management, with significant and progressive experience in leading and organizing facility operations to achieve positive results. Demonstrates leadership and presentation skills at all levels of the organization. Exhibits a unique ability to motivate diverse groups.
Skills : Problem Resolution, Team Building, SAP, Coaching.
- Drove annual savings of more than $2M by leading cost reduction team to provide lower cost jacket for the cable.
- Promoted to improve the Operational Finance and Accounting functions by supporting and partnering with key management to maximize performance and cash flow.
- Led transformation of underperforming Leasing business unit to meet double-digit growth and profitability objectives.
- Led accounting and business integration of large acquisitions.
- Completed analysis of underperforming branches and made customer divesture, saving over one million dollars annually.
- Responsible for ensuring that the organization focused on improving pricing strategies, technology advancements, growing new markets and improving the customer experience.
- Led company-wide transformation of Regional Controllers to strategic partnership roles with Operational VP team.
MBA In Finance
Operations Controller Resume
Summary : Articulate Accounting and Finance Professional with more than 24 years of experience in general accounting, A/P, payroll, cost, inventory, acquisitions and finance as a Financial Analyst, Operations Controller and CFO. Adept at budgeting, forecasting, financial and operational integration of acquired companies, cost accounting and inventory analysis.
Skills : Medical Management/Operations, Medical Facility Management, Medical Real Estate Management.
- Provided decision support for growth initiatives and strategic planning.
- Directed day-to-day interface with management to present strategy plans, performance delivery results, as well as short term and long term threats and opportunities.
- Performed monthly closing, prepared financial statements, managerial analysis, and ad hoc projects as assigned for $80M plant in Gramercy, LA.
- Revised month-end closing time (from 7 to 4 days) resulting in a 42% reduction in MEC.
- Saved $250K annually by reducing the rail car fleet by 25 cars, implemented as financial team leader (of five senior level managers).
- Performed budget to actual, forecast to actual and price and quantity variance analysis.
- Analyzed sales and determined profitability by product line, region and customer.
BA In Business Economics