Materials Clerk Resume
Summary : To obtain an Materials Clerk position, able to work with others Inventory control assistance, Coordinating, incoming shipments, Certified forklift driver.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Healthcare, Administration.
- Process purchase requisitions and return copies to the originating department.
- Resolve complaints on all purchased goods and services.
- File and maintain confirmations on purchase orders upon receipt.
- Management of inventories of purchased goods.
- Prepare and review past due purchase order report and open purchase order report.
- Enter daily material issues from picklist and daily usage sheets.
- Coordinate all daily outbound UPS shipments, including preparing paperwork and advising the status of any internal customer inquiries.
Sr. Materials Clerk Resume
Headline : Experience includes time entry, travel, materials receiving, warehousing, laborer, administrative aide and dispatcher. Able to work efficiently in word, excel, power point and am familiar with access.
Skills : Multitasking, Teamwork, Planning, Critical Thinking, Microsoft Office, Editing, Written And Oral Communication.
- Create and forward new requisitions for buyers in Anchorage.
- Ensure that material test reports and certificates are in accordance with client specifications.
- Print out and file new requisitions and purchase orders on a daily basis.
- Input daily timesheet information for warehouse employees.
- Input and forward daily material reports to the supervisor.
- Track materials orders in transit until confirmed by inspection and documented by a receipt.
- Research ordered materials not received on time or lost in transit and prepare Over, Short or Damaged report to secure ordered materials.
Jr. Materials Clerk Resume
Summary : Rigorous experience in Materials Clerk and professionalism. While valuing consumers by providing quick and knowledgeable service.
Skills : Time Management, Import/Export Of Goods, Purchasing, International Trade, Logistics/Container Configuration.
- Monitor trucking schedules and perform check-in/check-out procedures for all truck drivers.
- Document and investigate any materials issues communicated by the customer.
- Communicate issues to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain various computerized reports, charts, and graphs.
- Analyze reports, measurements and external benchmarks to identify opportunities for continual improvement.
- Ensure timely receipt of materials to support the production schedule.
- Ensure accuracy of data in the system including location, quantity on hand and value.
- Ensure all customer orders are shipped promptly, accurately and with all necessary shipping documentation.
Materials Clerk III Resume
Headline : To obtain a Materials Clerk position in a growth oriented organization that offers diverse functional responsibility and the potential for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in warehouse.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Exam ine and inspect stock items for defects and dates, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or hospital employees.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
Materials Clerk II Resume
Summary : To fill a vital role with data entry, inventory and administrative abilities. Gaining the knowledge to improve and strengthen processes for the company's benefit.
Skills : MS Office Applications, Excellent Customer Service , Good Verbal And Writing .
- Entry and verification of receiving paperwork, inventory transfers and adjustments in a QuickBooks based system.
- Assisted in quoting & purchasing materials.
- Ran reports for inventory and Job profit/loss reasons, flagging discrepancies.
- Created cycle counts, researched & adjusted inventory as needed, reporting findings to management.
- Helped project managers on inquiries for job materials.
- Tracking and resolving late orders, backorder statuses, communicating with vendors on shortages, and/or other discrepancies.
- Created and maintained a filing system that was not put in place.
Asst. Materials Clerk Resume
Summary : An organized professional capable of working under high pressure and ambiguous situations. Highly adept at evaluating problems and implementing strategies with an emphasis on outstanding customer service and quality.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Word,Excel.
- Responsible for organizing and controlling surgical materials resources, daily reordering and replenishment of supplies.
- Initiates purchase orders and inputs them into system.
- Ensures that appropriate materials and resources, including equipment, instrumentation, implants, and supplies, are available as needed.
- Researches and responds to surgeon related equipment request as designated by specialty team coordinators.
- Monitors instrument inventory on a weekly basis.
- Orders all implants and prosthesis and established inventory based on frequency or performed procedures.
- Monitors supply and equipment expenses.
- Maintains inventory in ORSOS system.
Materials Clerk I Resume
Objective : Seeking an exciting, fast paced, and goal orientated position that challenges abilities, yet aids in achieving a career path within a forward thinking company.
Skills : Microsoft, Supervisor, Aviation, Warehouse.
- Rental, receipt, and distribution of hospital equipment and supplies.
- Replenishment of all hospital department supplies using the par system.
- Assist Hospital Buyer with placing orders to replenish hospital supplies as needed.
- Receive, sort, and distribute hospital mail and parcels daily.
- Sort and file records, invoices, as well as other pertinent information.
- Complete monthly unit inspections to remove expired supplies.
- Completer all other tasks as requested by management.
Materials Clerk/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Hard-working, entry-level human resource assistant, looking to apply education and life experience to a job in all areas of human resources. Areas of proficiency include ability to work with all people and work under pressure with a great attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Excel, Written Communication, Office Management, Inventory, Payroll, Quickbooks, Organizational.
- Started as an expediter and organizing and running the new machine shop to support Spectrum's needs.
- Expedited parts and finished goods to ensure on-time delivery.
- Performed monthly cycle counting at two facilities to ensure accurate inventory levels.
- Able to be in several positions to ensure timely delivery of customer orders and needs.
- Able to know where any part is at any time during production, QA, and delivery time.
Materials Clerk/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of Materials Clerk experience to load/off-load vehicles, transport materials, equipment and supplies using forklifts, trucks, and other manual or motorized material handling equipment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Promoted to Materials Review Board after 2 years.
- Decreased Area of Rejected Material too Responsible Party In a matter of 6 months.
- Reduced inventory from almost $50,000 to under $5,000.
- Promoted to Materials Clerk after 2 years.
- Order materials from Interplant Warehouse daily as needed.
- Receive parts in compliance with Order Receipt.
- Performed general functions for the materials departments.
Materials Clerk Resume
Objective : Over four years, worked in a hospital warehouse, responsible for receiving and distribution of medical supplies throughout the hospital and surrounding medical office buildings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry.
- Performed daily inventory/replenishment of numerous supply room's located throughout the hospital.
- Ensured department supply requests were filled and delivered in a timely manner.
- Involved in all aspects of the warehouse, freight restock, product recalls and inventory management.
- Worked as an automotive technician for a family-owned tire/service center and a fleet mechanic for bay county Florida.
- Performed various complex tasks on cars, light trucks, and heavy equipment.
- Used state of the art test and diagnostic equipment.
- Prepared and proofread materials for safety training Tracked material use and expected monthly income Sales/marketing.