Material Handler I Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years of experience as a Material Handler. Looking to obtain a position that will utilize and further develop my civilian as well as military knowledge and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word/Works Office Processor, Excel, PowerPoint, Enterprise Supply Solution (ESS), Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS), Interchangeability, and Substitutability Data File (DO43).
- Loading/unloading aircraft containers and company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner. Using trackers, scans and sorts packages according to service type and destination, in compliance with established procedures.
- Remains current on tracking methods and shipping requirements as needed.
- Completing systematic transactions such as stocking, receiving, transfers, returns, etc.
- Maintaining an inventory of personal uniforms and safety equipment in accordance with corporate standards.
- Scanning materials for system records match, packaging and obvious physical damage/defects, following established policies/procedures for disposition if required.
- Manually sorts packages/documents to the appropriate sideline, belt and/or container for final distribution.
- Cleaning company vehicles, repair and paint drop boxes to ensure compliance with corporate appearance standards.
- Performing ramp functions in accordance with established FedEx policies and procedures.
Associate of Arts
Material Handler/Clerk Resume
Summary : Over 9 years of experience as a Material Handler. Seeking to obtain a position in a corporation or company that will allow for growth and continuous learning and development. Adaptable distribution clerk with extensive experience in material handling, inspections and shipping and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction..
Skills : Computer Proficient In Microsoft Office, Including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Internet Explorer, Cash Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Healthcare, Receptionist, and Materials Management.
- Receive, store, and disbursement of aircraft materials, parts, tools, supplies or equipment throughout the appropriate areas of the plant.
- Establish and maintain proper stock controls relating to the receiving, storing, and issuing of parts, materials, and equipment.
- Reviews analyze and recommend changes in the stockroom and material areas then reports any remedial action required to prevent or resolve discrepancies.
- Independent decision making required to meet schedules and avoid excessive inventories and shortages.
- Performance of all tasks involved in receiving, preparation, stocking, issuing, shipping, physical inventory disposition, control and protection of government property.
- To investigate, follow up, and expedite the manufacturing and delivery of all types of shortages of materials, parts, and tools.
- Assemble the required parts in order to facilitate production and prevent their recurrence. Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
Associate in General Studies
Logistics/ Material Handler Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Material Handler. An effective team member who has displayed exceptional customer service which has enabled me to be very proficient within a fast-paced working environment. Willing to take on new challenges that will enhance my career.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Industry Certified, Customer Service, Sales, Management, and Warehousing.
- Meeting aircraft and transporting packages and freight to sort and heavyweight areas.
- Assisting in ensuring aircraft, vehicles and containers are loaded/unloaded in a safe and efficient manner including dangerous goods, in accordance with proper packaging and freight handling techniques.
- Ensuring broken down freight is properly stored, staged and protected from the elements at all times.
- Properly handling packages covered by regulatory requirements, such as handling live animals and perishable goods.
- Separating packages by service type and destination, in accordance with established procedures.
- Reviewing the size and weight of packages to ensure conformance with service requested.
- Ensuring all packages which cannot be sorted are staged as required in the operating plan, as needed.
- Assisting in completing all related paperwork and manifests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performing clerical functions which may require a knowledge of general business and office procedures including maintaining follow-up files, answering phones, assembling materials for reports and composing letters.
- Marking stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
Package/Material Handler Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Material Handler. seeking to pursue a position that will allow me to utilize my diverse skills and excellent work ethic to contribute to the success of the organization.
Skills : Hi-Lo Driver, Inventory Management, Shipping and Receiving, Loss Prevention, Chauffeur License, Customer Service, Management, Materials Management, and Warehouse Worker.
- Receiving product and examines contents and compare with records, such as manifests, bill of ladings, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of the incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Delivering raw materials to production facilities deliver finished goods to the warehouse delivers other materials and items as needed to the various facilities record daily hi-lo and truck check sheets.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of company truck prepares documents, such as transfer sheets to route materials.
- Ensuring the production floor is stocked with material and transfers material as needed.
- Preparing documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials.
- Conferring and corresponding with purchasing, quality, and sales to rectify problems such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Phone calls to others as needed bill of ladings, faxes, e-mails, supply log & monthly inventory.
- Moving freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Safe, and efficient sorting, counting, and loading product for delivery to customers.
- Inspecting my shipments to assure the right labels and quantities were shipped.
Material Handler I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Material Handler. My professional objective is to become fundamental to the success of the company while utilizing my skills to advance into a leadership position.
Skills : Cash Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Healthcare, Receptionist, Materials Management, Shipping and Receiving, and Machine Operator.
- Load the installation crews with all of the required material the night before their shift.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring accurate logistic data fundamental to sustaining an even balance of inventory and billing receipts.
- Assist in material management and counting inventory. Our inventory included an approximate 100'x50' pavilion usually filled from front to back with millions of square feet of batt insulation, several trailers of blowing insulation, and a warehouse stocked with various tapes, glues, and other miscellaneous items integral to certain aspects of insulating homes and businesses.
- Follow safety rules and procedures prepared orders by processing requests and supply orders.
- Assembly set up, post assembly, dish assembly and kitting assembly packages.
- Fabricated large and small parts per drawing and assembled parts as required.
- Maintained facility, cleaning warehouse, office, and upkeep on facility grounds.
- Ensures all locations/tires are properly bar coded in compliance with standard practices for the customer.
- Maintains a cycle count program in order to effectively identify and correct problems related to inventory inaccuracy.
- Examined articles for defects and sorted them according to the extent of the damage.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Material Handler. Experienced forklift operator able to receive cargo into the parking area, report any overages, shortages or damages from the delivery to the appropriate agents, and follow packing instructions as indicated by paperwork.
Skills : Time Management, Active Learning, Judgment, and Decision Making, Mechanical Operation, and Control Management of Material Resources, Equipment Maintenance, and Transportation.
- Removing asbestos or leading from surfaces, using hand or power tools such as scrapers, vacuums, or high-pressure sprayers.
- Complying with prescribed safety procedures or federal laws regulating waste disposal methods.
- Recording numbers of containers stored at disposal sites, specifying amounts or types of equipment or waste disposed of.
- Driving trucks or other heavy equipment to convey contaminated waste to designated sea or ground locations.
- Loading materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit, using handtools.
- Securing lifting an Achments to materials and conveys load to destination, using hand-operated crane or hoist, or signals crane or hoisting operators to move the load to destination.
- Loading/unloading, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site, performing any combination of following duties: Reading work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Opening containers, using steel cutters, crowbar, claw-hammer, or other hand tools loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Processing daily work orders for shipping along with test reports or certificate of conformance needed for shipment.
- Identifying, report, and investigating inventory shortages, overages, or discrepancies.
Logistics/ Material Handler Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Material Handler. Seeking to obtain a position with your company utilizing the skills, knowledge, and experience acquired through the years of military service in the field of logistics.
Skills : Operated SARSS-2A/C End User Work Station (EUWS), Equipment Operator, Forklift Operator, Excel, Microsoft Word, Computer, Communication, and Warehouse Management.
- Performed a variety of materials handling duties such as in-checking materials, pulling, stowing and delivering property throughout the base.
- Assigned, changed and delivered locations using the supply automated tracking system (sats), processed asset turn-in inventories and ensured timely corrections of discrepancies.
- Unloaded and visually inspected rotated and marked stock in accordance with standardized operating instructions.
- Operated computers and scanners to input and retrieve data into the sats regarding packing requirements, storage conditions and locations to create labels.
- Gathered reports concentrating on base leveling as well as base closure flags using the standard base supply system.
- Performed inspections of assets and maintained constant serviceability of gear.
- Generated reports concerning items that are delinquent not pulled or delivered to the customer.
- Involved in making sure that the quality of our products was excellent and met company standards at all times.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
Material Handler I Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of experience as a Material Handler. Had mostly general labor experience most of my life but willing to learn more getting ready to go back to school so that I can start learning trades as in welding for now.
Skills : Forklift Experience, Delivery Driver/dispatcher, Control Room Operator, Manufacturing, Production, Excel, Microsoft Word, Computer, Communication, and Warehouse Management.
- Load totes of chemicals that were required out on location for the wells.
- Swapped iron on frac pumps to keep the iron updated because iron was to be swapped out every 3 months and tested.
- Investigated and resolved employees issues and complaints regarding operational matters handled all queries in a professional manner.
- Communicated with the support team and implemented the organization's operational guidelines standards and policies
- Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges. Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
- Offloaded inbound merchandise, verified count and stock number, stacked on pallets, labeled pallets, processed documents, and relocated merchandise to the proper location.
- Demonstrated a strong desire to accomplish all tasks with integrity.
Material Handler II Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years of experience as a Material Handler. Seeking a challenging role that will offer me the opportunity to expand my career and contribute to the success of a global supply chain organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, PC, Mac, Final Cut Pro, Forklift, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Management, Landscaping, and Warehouse.
- Responsible for day to day receiving, shipping, warehouse, and inventory activities.
- Ensuring that receiving has unloaded, checked for damage and entered in the sap ERP system in a timely manner.
- Training on electric and propane standup, sit down side load and heavy forklifts.
- Participating in a 5s team resulting in 50% reductions in picking material for the productions line. Also, included in custom pick carts to minimize material on the production line.
- Able to process receipts, inventory transactions of material in designated shelf locations to the production floor locations.
- Providing assistance or direction to other stockrooms, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Examining and inspecting stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Determining proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Cleaning and maintaining supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
Senior Material Handler Resume
Summary : Over 12+ years of experience as a Material Handler. Only interested in Full-time positions. Looking to obtain a position with a local organization, and provide stellar customer service to my community.
Skills : Material Handler, Injection Mold, UPC Bar Coding, Shrink Wrapper, Industrial Saw, Hydraulic Oil Pressure Meter, Industrial Air Gun, Electric Rivet Gun, Hot Stamping Machine, Robotic Arms, Microsoft Word, Office Telephone, Two-Way Radio, Emergency Alarms, and Signals.
- Verifying material and container count of material received. Using a high lift or aerial platform (cherry picker) and sleds to pick and stock bulk material.
- Placing in designated shipping deck to be received by deck drivers to be shipped out.
- Inspecting product of any inconsistencies, report damages to immediate supervisor damaged material(s) must either be replaced or disallowed shipment.
- Documenting the parts, which have actually been completed for shipment.
- Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- On a daily basis, inspecting and performing minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment.
- Maintaining the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. Using radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, putaway, and load functions, as required.
- Efficiently moving product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.