Senior Program Management Analyst Resume
Summary : Senior Program Management Analyst with seven years of supporting domestic and international programs for the federal government including regulatory compliance, policy development, and implementing quality improvements. Exposure to interpretation of federal regulations, ensuring regulatory compliance, and performing audits. Expertise in data collection, data analysis, and developing complex metrics.
Skills : Regulatory Compliance, Process Improvement, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Project Management, Project Coordination, Implementation
- Government support for Federal Integrated Product Team (IPT), Department Of Transportation (DoT), United States Air Force (AFISRA), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) And The United States Southern Command (SouthCom).
- Responsible for working directly with the program/project managers on planning, analyzing and or evaluating the financial aspects of the project.
- Responsible for assisting the program/project manager with program and financial operations support.
- Responsible for the Statement of Work (SOW) development, Delivery Order Contract Modification Requests (DCMR) creation, financial planning and management, acquisition planning and pr initiation.
- Extracting the financial information and assist in the preparation of various budgetary reports.
- Assisting in developing future years budget requests for assigned organizational components.
- Verifying and analyzing the budget appropriations, financial management, development of financial presentations and reports.
- Collaborating with the Project/Program Manager to establish responsibilities and procedures for achieving objectives.
Program Management Analyst Resume
Summary : A dynamic and effective Program Management Analyst with proven ability to implement process improvements, cost savings, analysis methodology, and finely tuned interpersonal skills. Leverages a diverse background that includes success within Project Management and Analysis, Vendor Management, SharePoint Administration and Public Relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Change Management, Quality Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Training & Development
- Leading drive event for executive management includes working with marketing and integration teams.
- Leading small car decision forum, color harmony process, target setting, sourcing, media.
- Cultivating relationships with various cross-functional teams in order to support change.
- Controlling, managing aims, launching meetings, and optimizing the plans based on external factors.
- Documenting findings of studies and prepare recommendations for implementation of new plan study of work problems and procedures, communications, information flow.
- Motivating and driving a team to resolution with work plans and accountability.
- Driving quality control through direct supervision of fuel-air explosive technology.
- Developed labor, quality, and cost opportunities for new vehicle programs, formal assembly process instructions within the GAPAs system, and virtual builds.
- Providing leadership from initial concept through launch at the assembly facility.
Sr. Program Management Analyst Resume
Summary : Career-minded, Sr. Program Management Analyst individual seeking gainful and long-term employment within the Finance field to include but not limited to Financial Management, Budget Analysis, and Program Control, with a dynamic organization that will benefit from extensive knowledge and training, a Federal Government background, and a driving work ethic. Exceptional analytical and research skill set for detail and negotiation.
Skills : DELPHI (Oracle), PRISM Tool, Funding Memo Repository (FMR) SPIRE, Hogan, FMS, BTT, FCM, GFEBS, Open Obligation Validation Application
- Providing continuous financial reconciliation support to the department of homeland security client (USCG) budget execution program office (DCO-831) for the closing out of Inter-Agency Agreements (IAAs) and Director of Operations Resource Management, user fee travel for vessel inspections (DCO-832).
- Developing and maintaining the standard operating procedures to manage, track and report on overseas inspection service delivery, billing and collection.
- Assisting in the coordination of program personnel travel budget planning and travel expenditure tracking and reporting.
- Maintaining travel programs that include management of centrally and individually billed accounts, hotel room, travel orders and authorizations.
- Preparing and analyzing the financial reports on commitments, obligations, and expenditures for assigned programs.
- Working with assigned programs to resolve discrepancies between planned and actual obligations and expenditures, identifying potential funding issues and working to mitigate shortfalls/surpluses.
- Ensuring compliance with established agency internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
Program Management Analyst Resume
Summary : Confident, results-driven Program Management Analyst with proven ability to optimize performance across an organization. Leader in developing and implementing processes, policies and best practices, ensuring the highest levels of compliance and efficiency across projects and programs. Leverages a diverse background that includes success within Project Management and Analysis, Vendor Management, SharePoint Administration and Public Relations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel), Windows, Human Resource Management System (HRMS), SAP, PBUSE, GFEBS, And Can Type 55-60 Words With Accuracy.
- Providing program support, which includes but is not limited to, providing budgetary support, assistance in program planning, project and program management, assistance in program planning, estimating financial requirements and planning budgets for the United States Assistant Secretary of the Army for acquisition, logistics, and technology (ASA (alt)) medical system, creating detailed briefings and presentations, and creating project plans or GANTTs.
- Providing executive-level administrative support which includes, but is not limited to, providing event assistance, audio/visual and video teleconference coordination, as well as organize project reviews.
- Attending weekly Multiple System Operator (MSO) and weekly meetings to provide MSo staff members with advice and recommendations.
- Completing the actions items as assigned in accordance with the timeline discussed.
- Providing medical computer illustrations, medical computer graphics, medical powerpoint, and medical briefing charts of the medical systems program office.
- Participating, conducting, coordinating, and leading the meetings/workgroups as requested and providing the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in support of United States Army Medical Research and Material Command (USAMRMC) medical systems within these forums.
- Assisting with setting project/product milestones, preparation of fiscal year product requirements, planning, programming, budgeting, and execution, as well as other pertinent business of the medical systems program office.
Program Management Analyst I Resume
Summary : Program Management Analyst I with 13 years of experience. To apply organizational leadership skills and experience To contribute and utilize my strengths and talents to strive towards desired objectives and missions To support and assist projects, mission objectives, and organizational values to ensure satisfaction to the highest degree of excellence.
Skills : Inventory, Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint, Salesforce, Microsoft PowerPoint, Visible Thread
- Supporting program management with fixed firm price, cost plus, and Time and Materials (TM) contracts.
- Assisting with budget and finance management for multi-million dollar contracts.
- Serving as the principal contact between client and organization to ensure 100% client satisfaction with delivered services.
- Reporting on the health of the project and team performance against established service level agreements, contract deliverables, weekly activity reporting, and monthly status reports.
- Assisting prime and subcontractors with travel arrangements per customer and contractual needs.
- Continuously leading the PMO successfully through annual corporate audits.
- Controlling internal quality failures by addressing the root cause within the organization.
- Serving as the primary quality liaison to support key personnel and clients.
Program Management Analyst (Contractor) Resume
Summary : Program Management Analyst possesses 7-years of project coordination experience, serving as an operations liaison on behalf of upper-level management and teams of 100+ staff, with minimal supervision. Establishes and effectively maintains strong cross-functional relationships with multiple teams of various divisions. Possesses strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and adept at performing multiple tasks and duties independently.
Skills : Problem Solving, Data Analysis, Detail Oriented, Customer Relationship Management, Team Player, Team Building, Time Management
- Providing research and assessment, data analytical, operations and project coordination support to the Program Management Division (PMD).
- Assisting with the intake, research, analysis, and processing of numerous enrollment applications containing large sums of sensitive quantitative and qualitative data seeking to obtain TSA pre and HME credentials.
- Reviewing, managing, updating and tracking the compilation and consolidation of applicant data within a single repository for data corrections review.
- Reviewing, assessing and submitting the case correction requests for review by the process key stakeholders.
- Reviewing and tracking the timeliness of the data corrections process workflow activity involving the Surface Branch, OIT, and AC.
- Conducting analysis from complex and diverse sources to provide troubleshooting and customer engagement support for any outstanding data corrections cases in the UES (Universal Enrollment Services) and Sg (Screening Gateway) program queues.
- Working effectively with other program management analysts to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives of the surface branch.
Program Management Analyst I Resume
Summary : Quality-driven Program Management Analyst I with over 11 years of skills and abilities combined in the areas of federal government contracts, information technology, and telecommunications. Possess competitive professional industry-specific training in Contract and Project Management. Exceptional analytical and research skill set for detail and negotiation. Innovative team-player with demonstrated success in day-to-day leadership qualities.
Skills : Green Belt For 6 Sigma, Conflict Management, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Customer Service, Increasing Employee Motivation, Coaching, Business Negotiation
- Providing the Learning Management System (LMS) troubleshooting, which requires the ability to analyze issues at hand, coordination problem resolution, and work with learners to communicate steps that must be taken.
- Project management skills obtained through the development of helpdesk best practices.
- Providing quality assurance in creation and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and development of internal toolkits that aide in educating employees on roles, responsibilities, Statement of Work (SOW), service level agreements and standards.
- Governing the project management support for TSA’s LMS system migration, including but not limited to: test plan development, business cases development; interoperability and LMS configuration to align with TSA’s business rule.
- Coordinating with program sponsors and departments to resolve systemic issues and determine appropriate business processes to support learner needs and to comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Analyzing the Online Learning Center (OLC) database performance metrics, running system report queries, creating the job aids, assisting in content loading, and account creation for end-user and administrative accounts.
- Updating and maintaining TSA reference library resolution log and OLC’s ticket tracker database, in correspondence to end-user email submissions.
Jr. Program Management Analyst Resume
Objective : Jr. Program Management Analyst seeking a position within a company that allows me to use my extensive experience in the day-to-day Program Management, Administration, and organizational skills to excel. I'm eager to perform a variety of administrative and analytical tasks in support of a program or project. Assisting a Program Manager or Project Manager in developing plans, budgets, and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements will showcase my skills.
Skills : Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis, Program Management, Microsoft Office, SAP BPC
- Coordinating the ongoing strategic intelligence meetings with Senior Executive Service (SES) level personnel.
- Supporting the efforts to analyze and evaluate organizational effectiveness and progress.
- Attending and coordinating the US Bices Program Managers weekly requirements meeting that outlines co-coms request for deployable US Bices IT capabilities, reviewing cost schedules, and program performance milestones.
- Responsible for ensuring the various divisions within the us bices program office coordinate scheduled events to ensure the office maximize efforts and provide acceptable technical feedback to the program manager.
- Attending the three monthly US Bices interim program reviews or program management reviews that focus on the financial status of the task order, ceiling amount, procurement status, and personal status.
- Coordinating with the U.S Bices change management seta to train the U.S Bices Program office on standardizing the request for changes process, resulting in an improved change management and configuration management.
- Purchasing, global vendor tooling and program management to ensure the appropriate maintenance of tracking documents and reports.
Program Management Analyst II Resume
Objective : Experienced and versatile Program Management Analyst that works well under pressure ensuring delivery of superior, accurate, and consistent work within tight deadlines. Innovative team-player with demonstrated success in day-to-day leadership qualities to articulate the goal, draw-up the game plan, and motivate assigned teams. Strong organizational skills, experience in planning, organizing, and executing logistics support operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Contracts, Scrum, Agile, Jonah, Navy ERP, Powerpoint, Program Management
- Coordinating with outside agencies or organizations in support of PMA-265 as a whole.
- Generating acquisition related documentation and /or inputs (e.g. , SOWs, CDRL packages, requirements documents, position papers, etc. ).
- Developing schedules and resource allocations necessary for successful program execution.
- Coordinating meetings with contractors, military, civilians, and headquarters to ensure that all stakeholders are included.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of all key program and/or project participants supporting the program/project.
- Performing financial analysis for funds received, required, committed and expensed.
- Understanding the decision authority within each civilian/military customer.
- Providing requirements management to both the navigation and identification program manager to ensure all requirements are being met and executed.
- Facilitating the effective processes to ensure responsibilities are understood and activities are synchronized with stakeholders for process improvements recommendations.
Program Management Analyst Resume
Headline : A hard-working, reliable and positive Program Management Analyst with great communication skills seeking a challenging position in the field of Business or Finance. Prefer supporting Department of Defense (DoD) Federal Government/support contractor or a successful business that offers professional administrative/technical/program management services and the opportunity for career growth.
Skills : MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, CDRL Access Tool, Online Domain Systems, Excellent Communication And Customer Service
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) for various programs and track planned work hours and cost to the actual work hours and cost.
- Assisting in creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for various required on the job tasking using MS Project, developing and maintaining approximately 30 program schedules.
- Providing leadership to various project support members regarding schedules and program status.
- Filtering milestones to the leadership and assisting in maintaining a master schedule detailing the status of each program.
- Developing slides for the Program Objective Memorandum (pom) that depict the timelines of various capability drops.
- Generating the branch status reports for various systems within the division in order to display where the program stands in regards to cost, schedule, and production.
- Participating in a small working group, assisting in generating a POAM, MOA and timeline moving forward.