Science Instructor Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people Use years of managerial and customer relations experience.
Skills : Skilled in all Microsoft Programs, Self-motivated.
- Teach full-range of science curriculum to middle school and elementary students in a self-contained classroom.
- Develop and implement daily lesson plans in compliance with school, district, and state regulations; establish clear objectives for the class.
- Facilitate student participation through the use of hands-on lessons and technology; present lesson plans utilizing technology to peers and administrators.
- Supervise Student Council, encouraging student leadership and initiative; assist students in coordinating projects and fundraisers.
- Serve as Middle School Director, setting clear behavioral guidelines and disciplinary procedures; supervise instructor performance.
- Coach a soccer team of students; implement strategies to enhance participant skills, team development, and sportsmanship.
- Coordinated school Science Fair; mentored four students who advanced to city and state Science Fairs.
Science Instructor I Resume
Objective : As a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher/ educator, trainer, and program evaluator, ready to extend knowledge and experiences to teaching and/or training online.
Skills : Social, Educational Research, Analysis.
- Developed and implemented instructional activities that contributed to a climate of students' involvement and engagement.
- Organized the concepts taught in logical and understandable sequence, covering all objectives as outlined in the course syllabus and lesson guides.
- Developed critical thinking worksheets, which resulted in increased student interest and learning.
- Integrated the use of technology in science education, which resulted in increased student engagement and learning.
- Identified, selected, created, and modified instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds and abilities.
- Collaborated on the district level, and revised the curriculum and performance standards for biology and physical science.
- Collaborated with other science teachers to unpack the Georgia Performance Standards, and develop meaningful teaching units to enhance student interest and learning.
Doctorate Of Philosophy
Science Instructor III Resume
Summary : Disciplines have mastered include biology, chemistry, human anatomy & physiology, and the physical/earth sciences. Experience in the use of scientific equipment includes mas.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Group Facilitation, Team Leadership.
- Authored numerous and varied support materials and lab activities for all courses to expand the curricula.
- Developed various assessment tools, including final exams, for use by all subject area team members for all courses.
- Met with students on a routine basis to provide additional counsel regarding higher education/career plans and tutoring as needed.
- Served as a cooperating teacher for pre-service teachers from Indiana University, Purdue University Calumet, and Trinity Christian University.
- Served as an adjunct instructor for IUN & IUB Dual Credit courses.
- Assess the current programs and evaluate areas of misalignment and ineffective teaching strategies to make recommendations for curricula and materials.
- Facilitate and implement new standards and best current teaching practices to improve student achievement and MAP test scores.
Science Instructor/Executive Resume
Objective : DBA Empowered Planting, guide people to improve their physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health through holistic approaches and gardening practices.
Skills : English, Technical Skills.
- Volunteer engaged elementary students in plant anatomy and ecological concepts while merging learning and playing.
- Elementary school students come three times per year.
- Each time they go through a cycle that includes a science lesson, working with the plants, then cooking and eating something made with the plants they grew.
- The program taught students that produce doesn't just come from the grocery store.
- Connected kids to the earth and the whole process of growing and eating healthy food.
- Taught Integrated Science, Biology, Anatomy and Physiology and Environmental Science to students in grades.
- Responsible for course development and design (online and on-ground): microbiology, chemistry, anatomy & physiology, and nutrition.
Science Instructor II Resume
Headline : More than 10 years of training in the academic field using various learning styles Expert in engaging small or large audiences by explaining concepts and processes efficiently and clearly.
Skills : Microsoft Windows Suite, MS-Excel.
- Identified and addressed learning needs by collaborating with the design team and writing new guides.
- Ensured on-time transfer of data into the web-based system for over years.
- Shortened the process of assessing training effectiveness.
- Created and published content for learning modules to the learning management system (LMS) Reduced costs by lab materials by turning labs.
- Pioneered the testing and integration of emerging technologies.
- Enhanced the course by creating cost-effective animated videos using online animation platforms.
- Successfully delivered instruction which led to a passing rate in a state exam.
Jr. Science Instructor Resume
Objective : Solid communication and interpersonal skills. Detail and process oriented. Well-organized in all work phases. Punctual, dependable, motivated, focused, able-bodied, non-smoker.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS-Excel.
- Providing quality education to students in two years of technical, four-year undergraduate, and graduate degree programs with traditional classroom settings.
- Managed courses totaling students each semester; advisor for students each semester.
- Maintenance and archival of all student records; created spreadsheets and reports detailing student performance.
- Created digital lectures using Camtasia software; closed captions included for federal ADA compliance.
- Proficient in the learning management systems (LMS) Desire to Learn and Learning Studio.
- Maintained course competencies within SACS regulations and outside accreditation agencies.
- Developed and implemented a Nutrition course. Lead Instructor for Biological Sciences.
Science Instructor/Analyst Resume
Objective : Utilize administrative skills, abilities and communication skills in a professional setting. Provide assistance and services to children, adults and families in a caring way to foster human potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Physical Science, Biology and Ecology Employs different strategies in learning science concepts and principles.
- Applied during their investigatory works and other hands-on activities.
- Creates greater interest in Science and develops their creativity and resourcefulness.
- Supervises students in their award-winning investigatory projects.
- Develops critical thinking and their skills in solving problems related to the environment.
- Serves as Science Club Adviser and shares ideas and skills on conceptualizing worthwhile projects and activities.
- This encourages the students to get involved. Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Health Instructor at Texas High School.
Master Of Arts
Lead Science Instructor Resume
Headline : Find a position where can use the multitude of skills have learned as a manager, personal assistant, and science teacher.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Organized and supervised groups of students doing scientific lab experiments and taught them how to write up reports.
- Attended conferences and meetings with other instructors, administrators, and parents dealing with various issues and problems.
- Wrote up and developed new instructional material for students, skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working under pressure.
- Proficient with computers, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and research skills, able to write up reports, documents, and other paperwork.
- Credential in teaching English Language Learners and taught students from diverse backgrounds.
- Worked with high-risk students that had been dropped from a regular high school.
Associate Science Instructor Resume
Summary : A medical sciences professional/educator combining extensive experience conveying scientific concepts to pupils at both the secondary and post-secondary level with highly specialized knowledge.
Skills : Medical Research, Interpersonal Communication.
- Pre-ap biology instructor for 9th grade; ap biology instructor for integrated physics and chemistry instructor for a grade.
- Create and grade both formative and summative assessments. Adhere to individual education plans and accommodations.
- Collaborate with department colleagues to plan problem-based learning activities.
- Differentiate instruction to accommodate students of various learning levels within the classroom.
- Design and implement a course curriculum for biology and integrated physics and chemistry.
- Emphasize a collaborative learning environment by having students work in collective groups as well as individually.
- Monitor students' progress and ensure the order is maintained at all times.
Asst. Science Instructor Resume
Summary : An instructional leader for students in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math for the past 29 years.
Skills : Professional Truck Operations, Bus Driver, Merchandising.
- Communicate effectively with students, parents and the community the goals of the district.
- Foster a learning environment in which all students can excel.
- Provide instruction in a variety of stimuli geared toward a student-centered classroom.
- Enable all students to transcend standardized tests to achieve a level of educational self-satisfaction.
- Students won local, state and national recognition for their accomplishments.
- Students competed in and won the regional Science Bowl and competed successfully at the national level.
- Students won in the nation in the Department of Energy's Electric Car Race.
Science Instructor Resume
Summary : Self driven and work hard at anything that set out to do. Enjoy working and take pride in what accomplish. Computer experienced in data entry, billing, Microsoft office.
Skills : People Skills, Verbal Skills, 30-35wpm, Computer Skills.
- Performed after school science programs, events, and birthday parties for elementary students.
- Proper training was able to gain more hours to go to more schools a week.
- Demonstrated each science kit to a manager before going to each school each week.
- Work in a lot of Oakland and Wayne county elementary schools.
- Science knowledge, child skills, teacher skills, friendly attitude, following directions.
- Planned and led numerous events such as meetings and banquets for members, parents, and community members.
- Taught seven periods with over total students for four school years without a planning period.