Junior Cake Decorator Resume
Objective : A highly motivated Junior Cake Decorator that loves to learn and complete new tasks. Dealing with and working with people are a part of my strong suits. Takes pride in my work and am always up for suggestions and new ideas. Customer service and social interaction have always been in my line of work.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Working With Children, Cake Decorator, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service
- Played an active part in producing approximately 4,000 cakes and baked goods yearly.
- Using coherent, precise communication over both phone and in person to clarify and interpret client requests, ultimately producing a product that would accurately represent their desired result.
- Producing high-quality results in a timely manner, as to prevent any delay of projects.
- Frequently taking advantage of proper prioritizing and teamwork to do so.
- Working with other employees in the same physical area to prevent any interference between departments.
- Properly communicating and planning with other employees to efficiently synergize and utilize shared resources.
- Assisting breaking down pallets in the freezer and put items where they belong in the storage inside the bakery freezer.
- Having excellent customer service skills and help customers with any questions they have.
Associates in Arts
Senior Cake Decorator Resume
Summary : Efficient, hardworking Senior Cake Decorator with 8-years background in fast-paced bakery settings. Reliable, supportive team player. Displays professionalism and concern for customer satisfaction. High-energy team player with an exceptional work ethic, Dependable and creative. Proven capacity to work effectively with difficult personality types. Able to quickly learn and openly communicate supervisory guidelines.
Skills : Cake Decorating, Sales And Customer Service, Supervisor, Cashier, Phones
- Producing specific frostings and fillings for cakes and pastries by using industrial mixing machines.
- Placing timely orders for frozen foods for the department to ensure there is sufficient product for production.
- Producing product to stock shelves and delegating precise bakery orders to push sales in order to surpass the previous years' sales.
- Working directly with customers to take special orders for any bakery needs.
- Producing cakes and pastries for customer orders with urgency and efficiency to reach timely deadlines.
- Taking customer phone calls with proper etiquette to ensure customer requests are fulfilled.
- Decorating soft frosted and fondant style cakes in a fast-paced environment.
- Steadily increasing customer satisfaction rates and brought in new customers.
High School Diploma
Baker/ Cake Decorator Resume
Objective : Baker/ Cake Decorator currently working in a fast paced environment where the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously is essential. To use my excellent customer service skills, organizational skills, and bring my devoted work ethic to provide your company and its clients overall great experience.
Skills : Active Listening, Computer Literate, Motivated Team Player, Customer-oriented, Skilled Problem Solver
- Monitored and recorded temperature-sensitive food items as outlined through best practice.
- Located and identified damaged, recalled or expired items and process according to best practice.
- Executed the sampling best practices. Followed proper perishable inventory procedures to ensure an accurate recording of inventory.
- Maintained an atmosphere of enthusiastic customer awareness with primary emphasis on fast, friendly, and accurate customer service to create a positive shopping experience.
- Understood the use of ingredients, mixes, and icings and coordinates colors.
- Understood production standards for the processing of all product.
- Followed all technical manuals for processing of product, label placement, etc.
- Ensured proper sanitation of department, equipment and proper food handling/preparation.
High School Diploma
Headline : Enthusiastic and out going Baker/ Cake Decorator seeking out other opportunities. Exceptional customer services skills, with 5-year background in high-production fast-paced food preparation and delivery. Loves working in busy kitchens. Enjoys cleaning. Likes working on creative projects.
Skills : Food Preparation, Customer Service, Supervisory Experience, Creativity, Sales
- Responsibilities preparing and decorating cakes as ordered and for the display case.
- Completing knowledge of using cake decoration icings and toppings in order to engender appealing designs.
- Hands-on experience in employing a variety of modern techniques to decorate cakes.
- Baking, decorating, and packaging cakes and bread at a high-volume pace.
- Creatively using skills to design birthday, wedding and special occasion cakes for the public.
- Maintaining the sales floor in the bakery are in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Checking equipment to ensure that it met health and safety regulations and performing maintenance or cleaning, as necessary.
- Applying glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods, using spatulas or brushes.
- Adapting the number of ingredients to match the number of items to be baked.
- Checking the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications were met.
High School Or Equivalent
Cake Decorator Resume
Summary : Hard working Cake Decorator, skilled in designing products and remaining attentive to details. Very quick learner, excelling in several different positions at current employment. Worked as a special events intern for The American Diabetes Association. Experienced in inventory control, training team members, and several computer applications. Able to work under strict time restraints and remain calm throughout.
Skills : Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Customer Service, Trained Team Members, Cake Decorating, Supervisor, Cashier, Phones
- Providing training to team members and assist in resolving customer complaint issues efficiently.
- Maintaining and ensuring health codes are up to par with the county's standards.
- Quickly and efficiently creating and designing finished products to be displayed and purchased.
- Creating all finishing product designs within short time frames for special orders.
- Fostering a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Sharing best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Handling all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Combining measured ingredients in bowls of mixing, blending, or cooking machinery.
BS in Marketing
Objective : Pastry Chef/ Cake Decorator to obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my culinary experience in a challenging environment and relevant skills could be used to benefit the success of customer service and making sure the customer leaves happy with their purchase and want to come back.
Skills : Proper Sanitation Guidelines, Meal Planning, Prep, And Cooking, Fundamental Cooking Techniques
- Responsibilities include providing high-quality customer service in accordance with the company's customer service standards and policies and procedures.
- Took orders from customers via telephone or face-to-face for special orders.
- Rolled, kneaded, cut, or shaped dough to form sweet rolls, pie crusts, tarts, cookies, or other products.
- Observed color of products being baked and adjust oven temperatures, humidity, or conveyor speeds accordingly.
- Trimmed uneven surfaces of cake or cuts and shapes cake to the required size, using a knife.
- Decorated cakes and pastries with designs, using icing bag or handmade paper cone.
- Processed special orders as well as prepared products for display cases, including cakes, pies, cupcakes, decorated cookies, and novelty/seasonal items.
- Maintained products as needed to present appropriate quantity, quality, and variety in the display case.
Cake Decorator/Pricing Clerk Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic Cake Decorator/Pricing Clerk seeking a Cake Decorator position. A record of proving great attention to detail, a 'can do' attitude, and exceptional work ethic. Maintains excellent active listening skills throughout the sales process. Offers an unwavering commitment to customer service with the ability to effectively build productive relationships and win customer loyalty. Articulate product benefits and creates solutions.
Skills : Cake Decoration, Baking, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Baking, Typing
- Decorating cakes for special occasions and everyday celebrations, labeling, rotating stock and keeping cases full.
- Assisting customers with bakery products and purchasing using suggestive selling techniques.
- Filling customer special orders in regards to cakes and other baked products.
- Engaging in filling and conditioning the cake case throughout the shift.
- Managing cake outdates daily, receiving and processing cake orders, managing cake and icing inventory, managing cake decorating station.
- Working relationship with customers, team members and leadership, stocking and maintenance of the product and product displays according to quality and merchandising standards,
- Producing specialized and unique cakes and cupcakes customized to customers expectations.
- Producing gluten-free and vegan alternative frostings, fillings, cakes, and pastries.
Cake Decorator/Baker Resume
Objective : A diligent, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Cake Decorator/Baker driven towards success.Provided and maintained high-quality standards and customer satisfaction by utilizing excellent listening and empathy skills. Oversaw training and skill execution of new decorators by providing guidance and encouraging personal and professional development focusing on quality, productivity, and safety. Seeking a challenging position that will require dedication and innovative thinking, while simultaneously providing the opportunity to acquire new skills and strengthen existing ones.
Skills : Purchasing, Cake Decorating, Supervisor, Cashier, Phones, Microsoft, Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, Painting
- Provided customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions about products and ordering.
- Responsible for the icing, decorating, packaging, labeling, and pricing products for cases and customers. Also maintaining freezer and refrigerated to look full and professional.
- Provided courteous and informative customer service in an open kitchen format.
- Quickly and courteously resolved all guest problems and complaints.
- Displayed a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and fellow team members.
- Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and local sanitation and safety requirements.
- Correctly operated all equipment and maintained the highest standards of product quality.
- Filled the bakery's showcase daily with fresh pastries, cakes fruit tarts. Helped customers choose cakes for their special occasions and filling, frosting, airbrushing and decorating such orders.
Baker, Cake Decorator Resume
Headline : Cake decorator specialist with 6-year history creating beautiful specialty cakes for weddings and lavish events. Wide range of skills includes custom bread, cookies, and pies. Highly organized and a supportive team player.To offer excellent customer service and have a positive attitude and be knowledgeable at customers needs. To participate in learning to improve my skills. To be a great asset to the company.
Skills : Fondant, Airbrushing, Painting, Baking, Multitasking, Consultations For Weddings, Knowledge Of Cakes And Sizes
- Pulled all outdated product off shelf rotated and stocked shelves donuts from scratch.
- Filled orders, iced donuts, maintained clean environment customer service iced and airbrushed cakes and other pastries for customized orders.
- Packaged and labeled baked goods with accurate descriptions and ingredients.
- Mixed, proofed, shaped and baked dough for baguettes, bagels, and other bread.
- Filled out inventory and production sheets and informed head baker of stock levels.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns, and exchanges.
- Maintained inventory of cake decorating supplies and order new as needed.
- Managed time in order to produce special order cakes as well as the general pastry cases.
- Employed excellent customer service to those needing help within the bakery or surrounding departments.
Certified Cake Decorator Resume
Objective : Certified Cake Decorator with 4 plus years working the Grocery Deli/Bakery Department. Excellent skills in customer service, providing customer satisfaction. Delegated, supervised and trained co-workers with respect. Maintained gross profit by Inventory control, sales and the proper amount of labor. Upheld codes to maintain proper health and safety standards. Always maintained a professional persona in dealing with co-workers and customers.
Skills : Cake Decorating Experience With Fondant, buttercream, Ice Cream Cakes, and Fruit Cream Cakes, Computer Literate
- Maintaining an accurate inventory of decorated cakes at all times, including back-up cakes during holidays, national promotions and other peak cake occasions.
- Keeping display freezer full at all times to the proper level with a variety of cakes attractively displayed.
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting them and responding to questions. Icing, decorating, packaging, labeling, and pricing products for island refrigerated cases.
- Icing, decorating, tray, and maintaining freezer and refrigerated showcase. Filling customer special orders, including wedding cakes. Dynamically selling products by providing customers with the information needed to make product-related decisions.
- Safely operating oven, proof box, mixer, bread slicer, floor scrubber, dishwasher, pallet jack and ordering gun/markdown gun.
- Managing high-volume workload within a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
- Handling customer calls, responding to inquiries and resolving ordering conflicts.
- Decorating soft frosted and fondant style cakes in a fast-paced environment, which aided in a continuously increasing volume of sales.