Shelter Manager Resume
Headline : Have spent entire career performing every aspect of being veterinary technician and practice manager. very much people person, easy get along with and very willing learn. truly feel that would be asset any business that part.
Skills : Data Entry, Animal Medicine.
- Worked closely with multiple veterinary clinics to get best care at lowest price for this non- profit, no kill, free roaming, feline rescue/ Adoption Center.
- Educated clients on routine and post-operative care of their pet.
- Counted down cash drawer ,deposited appropriate amount shift while keeping change fund at appropriate amount.
- Answered phones and addressed customer questions.
- Processed returns and exchanges needed.
- Responsible for keeping employees, volunteers, & community service workers on task during their shifts and delegating duties as needed.
- Responsible for checking, rotating, and maintaining stock levels on the shelves and recommending items that need to be ordered.
AAS In Animal Health Technology
Sr.Shelter Manager Resume
Objective : Extensive experience direct care psychiatric patients in both hospital , community based settings, with adults and youths Previous work supervisory positions, managing multidisciplinary staff.
Skills : Veterinary Technology, Management, Client Education, Inventory Management.
- Provided stable, safe , clean and home-like shelter environment for First Step clients.
- Supervised aspects of maintaining shelter, supervises resident advocate and shelter aides.
- Responsible for needed repairs to shelter and equipment.
- Assigned shelter aides to clean , prepare for new clients.
- Scheduled house laundry.
- Maintained and requisition office supplies needed.
- Responsible for arranging/providing client transportation including school transportation.
- Maintained inventory of supplies such as food, linens, cleaning supplies, and hygiene supplies.
- Scheduled 24 hour coverage of the shelter by shelter aides.
Master's Of Social Work
Jr.Shelter Manager Resume
Objective : Looking for Social Work position to utilize
wide range of experience with children's mental health, elderly, homeless women , families along with the many professionals that surround these populations. also military spouse who's had opportunity serve our country supporting husband.
Skills : Data Entry, Telephone, Customer Service, Computer, Crisis Intervention, Record Keeping.
- Responsible for providing safe , clean environment for residents.
- Supervised 3 employees (2 part-time advocates and 1 full time community educator).
- Made sure the staff followed the Policy and Procedures of the Home.
- Made self available for the staff to contact if they had any questions or concerns.
- Organize and execute fundraising programs to promote the enhancement of the services provided through the animal shelter.
- Determined need for escalation of issues with animals for extended care with local veterinarian services.
- Conducted social research.
Diploma In General Studies
Asst.Shelter Manager Resume
Summary : About Highly motivated shelter manager and farrier who honest and dedicated, passionate on providing animals with exemplary care. Dominating good work ethic, extremely detail-oriented and familiar working within farm , ranch setting. Adept promoting collaborative, organized work environment. Committed continuing education and maintaining high standards.
Skills : MS Office MS Publishing, Copier, Printing.
- Provided crisis counseling and education domestic violence for women and children.
- Conducted screening and intakes for victims domestic violence.
- Managed completion of all statistical data and paperwork.
- Oversaw gathering , organization donated items and allocated them to those need.
- Oversaw general upkeep and maintenance of shelter.
- Supervised up to 12 residents, providing and maintaining a safe and pleasant environment.
- Developed an addiction support group specifically geared toward victims of domestic violence.
M.S. In Mental Health Counseling
Associate. Shelter Manager Resume
Objective : Worked vet assistant for about 12 years. have managed animal shelter for 3.5 yrs. have also worked administrative assistant and Emergency Response Technician. have great customer service skills, work well in high paced environment, work well with people.
Skills : Leadership Development, Team Management, Team Management, Scheduling, Warehouse Management, Product Management.
- Managed shelter for confiscated and stray animals, provided housing and care, arranging for adoption or euthanasia these animals.
- Administered medications and immunizations animals.
- Performed routine laboratory anad diagnostic tests.
- Examined animals to detect determine nature diseases injuries.
- Provided emergency first aid animals needed.
- Defined techniques , coach owners how modify aggressive behavior, inappropriate urination and separation anxiety.
- Inoculated animals against various diseases such rabies and distemper.
- Advised owners regarding sanitary measures, feeding, general care, medical conditions and treatment options.
- Collected body tissue, feces, blood, urine or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
BS In Biology Pre
Shelter Manager III Resume
Headline : Obtain position which past management , customer service skills will utilized and enhanced company.About Highly motivated shelter manager and farrier who honest and dedicated, passionate on providing animals with exemplary care.
Skills : Microsoft Applications, Payroll, Community Outreach.
- Established manages work schedules volunteers and shelter workers utilizing spreadsheets and Microsoft office.
- Directed workers daily tasks ensure essential and emergency tasks completed accordance with established policies.
- Monitored work results , provide performance training employees and volunteers.
- Established written policies and procedures.
- Reviewed work practices and procedures to ensure efficient and economical use resources.
- Developed implemented intake unit that increased shelter productivity.
- Coordinated and manage public relations programs, activities through local media outlets and community events.
Associates In Business Management
Shelter Manager II Resume
Headline : Driven and ambitious mother who searching for opportunity to share , utilize love children. Book - Keeping, Customer Service, Coaching According To Individual Talent, And Ability To Drive Sales.
Skills : Care Giving, Multitasking, Cash Operations, Goal Calculation, Inventory Management.
- Oversaw employees and volunteers with training, evaluated performance and set schedules, delegated work tasks, addressed employees concerns and .
- Completed necessary paperwork, kept organization's records organized manor, maintained all equipment, and coordinated fundraising efforts.
- Managed and supervise animal care , client services staff of 15-20 Participate employment issues (hiring, performance reviews, discipline, .
- Built relationships within departments , maintains relationships with existing and new vendors Participate development standard operating .
- Managed internet-based database, entering all adoptions, donations, and incoming pets into database, tracking animal locations accurately and follow up status in new homes.
- Supervised volunteers and community service workers, ensuring proper care of animals.
- Determined clients' eligibility for financial assistance.
Bachelors Of Arts
Shelter Manager I Resume
Objective : Obtain responsible management position within established organization values loyalty hard work and that will utilize skills and abilities. Willing take advantage training that will enhance value employer.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Canine Behavioral Assessments, Classroom Teaching.
- Responsible for entire daily shelter operations.
- Super-visioned of 5 - 7 employees task assignment, evaluations, schedules, and time sheets.
- Super visioned county volunteers from community service hours.
- Maintained health and well being of animals within shelter.
- Overseen administration of vaccines, heartworm testing, fe-leuk/Aids testing, internal and external parasite evaluation, , administration appropriate medicines per rotating veterinarian.
- Evaluated incoming animals for health, temperament, adoptibility, then place accordingly.
- Managed intake of animals and adoptions.
Ph.D. In Soil Science
Lead Shelter Manager Resume
Summary : Manage projects from concept roll-out |Oversee departmental project budget | Internal & External Communications SME Extensive experience providing innovative and cost-effective, technological solutions, determining client needs, managing project schedules deliverables, recognizing , implementing solutions, managing budgets, forecasts, timelines.
Skills : Project Management, Business Analysis, Analysis / Design, Quality Assurance, Process Development.
- Managed adoptions shelter animals ensure proper fit into good home.
- Coordinated intake fees , donations.
- Administered medicine to animals.
- Created , managed website content, providing outlet for public to learn about organization, view pets available, meet staff, enable easy donation to non-profit organization (NPO).
- Established, wrote, and produced monthly newsletter, allowing communication with volunteers, donors, and adopters regarding current shelter needs, happy-tails adoption updates, current events, and changes about shelter.
- Tracked financials daily operations log.
- Updated Excel spreadsheets with adoptions, product sales, donations, and outgoing expenses on daily basis, permitting Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams properly track fiscal transactions.
Master's In Public Administration
Shelter Manager Resume
Objective : Service-oriented Shelter Manager with 8 year background domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking. Core competencies include compassion, active listening and professional excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Customer Service, Advocacy.
- Counseled individuals and families regarding issues including mental health, poverty, unemployment, substance abuse, physical/sexual abuse, social adjustment, child care, medical care.
- Interviewed clients individually assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems, determine what services required to meet their needs.
- Served liaisons between schools, family services, courts, protective services, doctors, other contacts, help families who face problems such disabilities, abuse, poverty.
- Maintained case history records and prepare reports.
- Refered clients community resources for services such job placement, debt counseling, legal aid, housing, medical treatment, financial assistance, provide concrete information, such where and how apply.
- Developed and review service plans consultation with clients, and perform follow-ups assessing quantity and quality services provided.
- Provided, find, arrange for support services, such child care, homemaker service, prenatal care, substance abuse treatment, job training, counseling, parenting classes, prevent more serious problems from developing.