Health Specialist Resume
Summary : Well-qualified and highly experienced public health professional with a proven track record in a range of public health disciplines including health systems, reproductive maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health, epidemiology, health communication, water supply, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), and policy analysis.
Skills : Healthcare, Medical Representative.
- Assisted the regional health bureau in designing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating of health programs including a budget that added for the achievements of set regional targets.
- Participated in program performance review meetings, joint review missions, and midterm reviews.
- Collected, analyzed and interpreted data against the set indicators.
- Reviewed different documents, proposals, research findings and provided professional and consolidated comments.
- Involved in different technical working groups and contributed to thematic area strategy development, monitoring and evaluation of programs.
- Assisted in tracking and monitoring children that failed developmental screening(s) and assist Health and Disability Manager with a follow-up plan for referrals.
- Conducted in-depth research compiles data from families, clinics and hospitals, such as medication administration forms signed by PCP's, for a child with special health needs
Master Of Public Health
Health Specialist Resume
Headline : Health Promotion Specialist who will be responsible for development, implementation, and evaluation of health promotion initiatives as they pertain to collegiate substance use prevention.
Skills : Microsoft Office Skill, Customer Service Skills, Leadership Skills.
- Ensure that all appropriate screenings and examinations were completed within 45-days of the child enrollment.
- Provide training and technical assistance to Head Start staff to meet the identified health needs of children and their families.
- Plan and coordinate and implement the health service of Head Start.
- Plan and coordinate training in the area of health for the staff and parents.
- Ensure compliance with Head Start program performance standards and other federal, state and local guidelines, as well as policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain health records of Head Start children, Responsible for height/weight, blood pressure and vision screening for Head Start children.
- Process health referrals to different departments of the agency and outside agency.
Masters In Health
Sr. Health Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a full time position to utilize health education, office management and administrative skills in a highly stimulating environment.
Skills : Collusion Repair, Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint.
- Assist in creating policies and procedures for health and nutrition services.
- Assist in the training and technical assistance of program staff to meet individual site and program-wide needs.
- Disseminate health information to parents.
- Represent the agency at meetings with groups and partners as requested.
- Participate in reviewing of health-related documentation to track the appropriate resource.
- Assist the Health Coordinator to identify, cultivate, develop, and maintain strategic and working relationships with key partners, Head Start grantee, medical and community partners, community collaborators, community programs, and families.
- Maintain good relationships with current and potential Head Start children and their families, community, and co-workers, focusing on providing excellent and culturally sensitive customer service and always presenting a positive image of the agency.
BS In Health
Lead Health Specialist Resume
Summary : knowledge and experience in federal, state and local guidelines and regulations as it relates to confidentiality, licensing, ethics, cultural sensitivity, multitasking, meeting deadlines, getting along well with others, establishing community partnerships and being reliable and dependable.
Skills : Powerpoint, Microsoft.
- Promoted to family & Community Partnership SupervisorI taught children and families how to stay healthy and well.
- Assisted in creating programs that encouraged health and wellness, and prevented disease.
- Taught parents how to make good health decisions, incorporate healthy activities into their lives and avoid harmful behaviors.
- Worked with parents and teachers to ensure that all children, physicals, dental, and immunizations were current and up to date.
- Assisted with creating and implementing health education programs for pregnant women, children, and families in the program.
- Assisted in preparing presentations, conducting health screenings and patient outreach, and serving as a point of contact for children and families and pregnant women.
- Assisted and educated pregnant women on how to have a healthy prenatal and postnatal outcome.
Health Specialist III Resume
Headline : Healthcare professional with a BS in Health Science and a Master's in Education. Over 15 years of Healthcare and Education experience. Proven ability to maintain, organize, and monitor all aspects within expertise.
Skills : Spanish, English, Basic Computer Skills, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, Typing, Phone Skills,.
- Responsible for the medical management and oversight of 2,100 students, ranging in age from 5 to 14.
- Individual Health plan initiation, monitoring, and training.
- Medication review, training, and monitoring.
- Weekly collaboration with a multidisciplinary team to determine a plan to support struggling students.
- Contracted through Health Fitness Corporation.
- Supervised member activity in the fitness center.
- Monitored, educated, and trained members to use exercise equipment safely and effectively.
Health Specialist II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position with a company in display a professional attitude and utilize Health Administrative Support, Financial, Customer Service and Collections/Billing and Insurance Follow-Up skills and experience.
Skills : Ms Word, Customer Service, Data Entry, Data Entry, Ms Excel, Outlook, Excel, Medical Terminology, Lotus Notes, Kronos.
- Extensive data entry, handling of phi, verify documents.
- Correspond with our Medicare Advantage members, hospitals, and durable medical equipment providers and skilled nursing center facilities.
- Perform other duties assigned including presentations to community groups and organizations.
- Performed daily operational functions including opening/closing facility, responding to emergency situations, and supporting the administration.
- Assisted with creating health-related materials, such as posters and flyers.
- Conduct research procedures with DHEC on children's height and weight Identify and effectively utilize resources available in the community to accomplish research objectives on children and families.
- Prepared, faxed and received daily program forms to tracking physical, dental exams and treatment, vision, hearing, and speech referrals and follow-ups.
Health Specialist I Resume
Objective : Experienced customer service professional with leadership and relationship-building capabilities, seeking new challenges where experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction. Experienced professional with planning and organizational skills, that balance work and team support responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
Skills : Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Power-point, Spread sheet, Fax, Scan, Copy.
- Provided health screenings and case management of physical, dental and nutrition needs for 250 children in a tri-county Head Start program.
- Responsible for supervision, performance review, and professional development of three staff.
- Developed health policies and protocols, trained staff and parents.
- Twice secured recognition for promising practice in a Head Start program.
- Spearheaded oral health initiative, resulting in a doubled compliance rate.
- Developed individualized health plans for children with special needs, and acted as a family advocate.
- Conducted group therapy, reviewed and studied patients' personal files, and collaborated with the team to produce and implement behavioral plans.
Associate In Nursing
Health Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Committed, client- oriented professional with 7 years of experience serving a broad range of constituencies. Whether it is assisting dentists in providing excellent patient care or coordinating food delivery at a community organization, hard working and dedicated to getting the job done right.
Skills : Health Advisor, Health Specialist.
- Care for the healthcare needs of pre-school children.
- Perform various health screenings such as vision, hearing, growth assessments, lead blood, and iron blood testing.
- Perform daily health checks on over 125 children.
- Educate parents and families on the importance of family health habits.
- Ensure children's well-child medical checks and dental exams are current.
- Assist families in completing necessary doctor's visits.
- Actively engaged in the Health and Safety Quality Control Committee for the organization.
Health Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable to use strong management organizational skills, educational background, and ability to provide consumer/client support. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Skills : Health Education Support, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, WPM 40.
- Provided health information to patients and consumers via phone and/or email.
- Daily use of manipulating and creating sheets in Excel containing women's health publications and organizations.
- Provided crisis support through the call center and email requests.
- Referred callers to federal or non-profit organizations related to their health concerns/issues.
- Created Desktop Toolkit for new employees to augment their breastfeeding training.
- Perform various safety checks throughout centers.
- Gained expertise in counseling and de-escalating patients during crisis situations.
Health Specialist/Consultant Resume
Summary : Contributes to community health assessments and improvement plan processes, and ensures Health Promotion programs are informed by and aligned with these documents.
Skills : Health Advisor, Health Coordinator.
- Duties Coordinate all physical exams, hearing, vision, and dental exams for all enrolled children.
- Assisting with the DDST-2, heights, weights and hematocrits.
- Assisting with the menu writing and nutrition counseling to the families.
- Handle all emergencies with the staff and children.
- Administer all medications, Provide treatment and care for non-life threatening injuries.
- Administer all yearly Tuberculosis tests on staff, volunteers.
- Viewed immunization records for all 2-5 year old, while performing lead testing and passing medications.
Bachelor Of Science
Health Specialist Resume
Objective : Efficient and reliable RMA with 10+ years experience in a Medical Office setting. Worked in a fast paced environment handling confidential paperwork, administering medications and vaccines, and providing quality patient care.
Skills : Health Advisor, Health Rep.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
- Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
- Obtained information about clients medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Documents objective data and routine aspects of patient care.
- Collects patient specimens and data, including input/output and other delegated measurements.