Planning Assistant Resume
Summary : Strong experience in Subcontract administration, document control management, accounting and customer service. Knowledge of Department of Defense Acquisition procedures. Team player, extremely detail-oriented and self -starter with the strong desire and ability to learn new applications.
Skills : SAP, MS Office 2010, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Documentum, Adobe, Excel.
- Uses SAP to order and receive raw materials and packaging materials for finished products based on production rates.
- Performs inventory counts to determine to reorder points based on production rates and lead times.
- Leads to planning status meetings.
- Works with vendors to solve delivery and quality problems.
- Loads trucks with finished products and creates shipping instructions and bill of ladings.
- Coordinates rail car movement between site and CSX.
- Follows, writes, and revises Standard Operating Procedures.
- Applies Lean and Six Sigma principles.
B.S. In Sport
Sr. Planning Assistant Resume
Headline : Wide-ranging experience in private consulting and public agency projects with comprehensive knowledge of environmental regulatory and construction compliance, permitting, Cultural Resources including Native American consultation and historic preservation, climate change adaptation and resiliency, urban planning, and social and environmental justice.
Skills : Adobe Suites, QuickBooks, SharePoint, ArcGIS, Audacity Noise Editing, MS Office, GeoTracker.
- Prepared a Master Land Use Permit Application, taking into account the project's impact on the area's development, parking availability, safety, and the local economy.
- Coordinated with the Police Department and the Department of City Planning, and reviewed environmental documents and historical monument/historic properties applications.
- Conducted site analysis for a conditional use permit application.
- Coordinated with the Department of Building Services to obtain building permits and certificates of occupancy to document the site history.
- Prepared a Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control application for a type 48-license.
- Coordinated with the Police Department to obtain and analyze neighborhood crime data and assess site safety.
- Prepared data to be utilized in financial plan presentations to clients at all planning levels.
B.S. In Policy
Jr. Planning Assistant Resume
Objective : To join a reputable company where can learn, grow professionally and share knowledge and expertise, so that Quality, Quantity and Customer Service are not compromised while meeting and exceeding company's expectations.
Skills : Investment Industry, Assistant.
- Included prepping of paint used inside stators, grit-blasting stators, and painting of stators.
- Promoted from Chemical Bond Room to Production Assistant.
- Included creating travel documents of stators using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Assigned groups to plants' core constraints to promote ease of production flow.
- Promoted from Production Assistant to Planning Assistant.
- Provided lead times for customers using Oracle Programming (J.D.Edwards), which included pricing, planning, operations, services and variances at the plant level.
- Managed the flow of materials inside the manufacturing plant, including workflow between production control, the shop floor, and inventory.
Planning Assistant III Resume
Headline : Obtain a Planning Assistant position that will utilize skills and abilities and in the process allow to expand upon them.
Skills : Records Management, Data Entry, Scanning, Customer Service.
- Scheduled incoming phone requests for inspections on electrical, plumbing, mechanical into the KIVA database.
- Processed permit requests for electrical, plumbing, and mechanical permits into the KIVA database.
- Greeted customers and accept submittals for residential and commercial construction plans for review.
- Entered data and set up hearing dates for DRB (Development Review Board) and EPC (Environmental Planning Commission) into the KIVA database.
- Assisted with locating plans of residential and commercial city copies on site Assist with Reception area in the Planning Dept.
- Prepared sign posting agreements and signs that need to be posted at job sites for public hearing dates.
- Assigned new project numbers for new construction, additions, and remodeling projects within the Albuquerque city limits.
N/A In Office
Planning Assistant II Resume
Objective : Planning Assistant seeking full time employment and available for travel and relocation. Responsible for ensuring the product team has a consistent process for planning and executing product initiatives. This includes ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of their responsibilities, communicating with stakeholders, and providing feedback to stakeholders on project management decisions.
Skills : Administration, Management, Mental Health.
- Worked as a Planning Assistant to a lucrative Ameriprise Financial Advisor group.
- Answered phones and respond to calls to give clients market information and other various confidential client information regarding their accounts or changes in the market.
- Interacted with clients either with their individual or business financial planning needs.
- Prepared correspondence for the Financial Advisor team and maintained files on all clients.
- Prepared information on American Express products, provided follow-up with clients regarding their understanding of our products and how they met our client's needs.
- Obtained investment and product information for the Financial Advisors.
- Assisted the Financial Advisor group with acquiring, retaining and expanding customer relationships.
Planning Assistant I Resume
Summary : To Planning Assistant accept new challenges, exceed expectations and delight in the accomplishment. Coordinate with marketing, sales, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to ensure that all activities are executed in a timely manner.
Skills : MS Office, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking.
- Scheduled events for the Planning Department and the CDBG activities.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments and manage multiple calendars.
- Arranged all travel for department.
- Maintained the website fort the Planning and the Building Department.
- Processed all requests for Public Information in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Processed Purchase Card transactions for card and all team member's cards.
- Generated and posted reports monthly for the Planning and the Building Department.
- Managed office inventory and order supplies according to policy.
Planning Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Shipping and receiving position utilizing skills gained from over, Reviewed project development and other planning applications including sign permits, private property tree removals, use permits, home occupation permits and improvement plans for compliance with zoning and development codes.
Skills : Microsoft, 10-Key By Touch.
- Provided assistance to the public at the public counter in reviewing and processing planning applications and permits and providing customer service.
- Reviewed business license applications for compliance with zoning regulations.
- Reviewed and documented improvements to historic properties.
- Prepared landmark designations and Mills Act contracts Conducted field inspections.
- Researched and prepared reports.
- Maintained and filed plans and records.
- Assisted with planning events and presentations.
BS in Science
Planning Assistant/Associate Resume
Summary : Offering more than 25 years of experience in Supply Chain, Material Management, and Supervision in all areas of manufacturing.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales Processing.
- Performed paralegal research regarding federal and state governing statues as applied to staff reports.
- Researched materials for a staff report on zoning amendments, appeals, and inspections.
- Gathered data and prepared reports for local policy formulation on current Planning Commission issues.
- Assisted in the establishment of census tracks and blocks in accordance.
- Created base maps and overlays for the Marquette County Forest Management Plan.
- Mapped analysis depicted the planning implications of soils, transportation, governing statues, recreation, and hydrology.
- Accountable for adherence to strict compliance requirements from both corporate and governmental agencies.
B.S In Planning
Planning Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Purchasing of Perennial items for all 5 locations. A professional offering versatile office skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and programs also started in program. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Records Management, Data Entry Administration,.
- Handled multifaceted purchasing tasks (e.g., ordering, data entry, records management, verify receipt of items) In charge of entering purchase orders for our 5 nurseries.
- Verified receipt of items, and resolve shipments in error with suppliers.
- Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- Prepared purchase orders by verifying specifications and price, obtain recommendations from suppliers for substitute items
- Obtained purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers and the receiving sites, monitoring and expediting orders.
- Provided purchasing planning and control information by collecting and summarizing data and trends.
- Followed AP to verify payment being made to suppliers and to obtain any credits that may have been made from a shortage at the 5 locations.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Planning Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging career position within a stable company. Extensive knowledge of core customer satisfaction. In possession of great interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Bookkeeping.
- Prepared and organized paperwork and other materials as needed for meetings, conferences, and reports.
- Maintained office scheduling and event calendars.
- Composed, typed, and distributed meeting agendas and minutes, routine correspondences and reports.
- Set up and handled incoming mail and office filing systems.
- Collected and coordinated the flow of internal and external information.
- Managed office equipment and office space.
- Established the administrative work procedures for tracking staff's daily tasks.