Marketing Officer Resume
Summary : More than 25 years of Marketing/Public Relations experience, highly skilled in writing a creative and cost effective Marketing & Communication plan that includes brand development, brand management, sales, and enhancing an agency's image.
Skills : Microsoft Office Applications, Experienced With International Customer Relations.
- Coordinate all media contact and ensure that the company consistently gets print and digital coverage.
- Organized promotional events in different venues like malls, galleries and offices coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt transfer of information about our company services.
- Present Company profile and Investment opportunity to qualified market and potential clients.
- Identify weakness in existing marketing campaigns and develop systematic solutions within company policy.
- Attend monthly developmental leadership trainings and meetings.
- Work closely with store managers in conceptualizing local store promotions to increase sales.
- Works hand-in-hand with advertising agency to develop and produce major events and image ads.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Marketing Officer Resume
Headline : Over 8+ years of experience in administrative & marketing support, customer service experience, advertising and event coordinating with exemplary track record and demonstrated ability in analyzing markets: building marketing plans, improving the brand image of a firm, designing and implementing strategies, initiatives, execute creative campaigns and PR events.
Skills : Bilingual In English And Korean, Internet Marketing, Managing Project, Micro Soft Words, Power Point, Excel.
- Worked with advertising agencty to plan and organize the bank presence in several communication channels.
- Coordinated execution of product campaigns, public relations, marketing & corporate events, media advertisements, marketing conference and other marketing plans.
- Assisted marketing manager and department managers in coordinating and integrating various marketing and promotion activities.
- Coordinated of developing various marketing materials such as brochures, product descriptions, presentations and newslatters.
- Provide marketing support to branches, loan centers and headquarters.
- Monitor articles and social media on daily basis to track.
- Complements the branch manager's marketing tasks and services to various clients.
Bachelor's Of Science
Jr. Marketing Officer Resume
Objective : Blogging and content marketing, to digital automation and the importance of integrated marketing campaigns.
Skills : Direct Mail, Communications, Copywriting, Blogging, Social Media Marketing.
- Works with the COO in putting together a holistic marketing plan every year.
- Creates media opportunities to augment brand equity and enhance credibility and exposure of marketing programs.
- Develops and implements communication, advertising, and publicity plans.
- Conceptualizes and implements marketing promos and programs in support of sales.
- Ensures close coordination with the Sales department in conceptualizing and implementing marketing promos.
- Coordinates with other logistical and support third parties such as advertising agencies and media buyers.
- Represents the brand in press conferences and other media-related activities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Marketing Officer III Resume
Objective : Results-driven marketing professional with exceptional experience in increasing customer satisfaction levels and competing within high demand industries.
Skills : Customer Service, Marketing, Business Development.
- Responsible for developing areas such as sales management, product development, and distribution channel management.
- Manage marketing communications, which includes advertising, promotions, pricing, market research and customer service.
- Convey prospects into customers by establishing value, confirming specific needs, closing the sale, and connecting them to others within our organization that can add value.
- Extensive experience with working virtually and with diverse cultures such as India.
- Connect with potential customers online or off, via social media, advertising, email and websites.
- Engage with prospects to understand their needs, inform them of solutions, and position our organization as a trusted resource.
- Coordinated and managed special events, meetings, conferences and trade shows.
Marketing Officer II Resume
Summary : Results-driven marketing professional with exceptional experience in increasing customer satisfaction levels and competing within high demand industries. Able to enhance productivity and quality through consistently demonstrating acumen in the workplace.
Skills : Customer Service, Marketing, Business Development.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies or analyze their findings.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
Diploma In Business
Marketing Officer I Resume
Summary : Dedicated, and hardworking to any challenging establishment that encourages sharing of knowledge, experience and promotes self motivated attitudes and initiatives towards different kinds of assignments and tasks.
Skills : Microsoft office, Marketing.
- Collaborated with leadership in Governor's Office and Business Development, Public Affairs, Human Resources, and IT departments to develop overarching communication strategy.
- Developed and executed marketing initiatives.
- Drafted, edited, and disseminated brochures, product sheets, newsletters, and electronic communications regarding state initiatives and division activities.
- Shaped and delivered presentation to senior management on new marketing initiatives to support business development.
- Created and defined new website in conjunction with internal stakeholders.
- Managed SEO and online advertising program to improve website promotion.
- Successfully implemented programs to advertise and promote applications for $120M in economic stimulus fund grants.
- Co-managed $2M budget and train and mentor staff.
Marketing Officer/Executive Resume
Summary : Focused Marketing Officer adept at strategic thinking and creative content development. Dedicated to driving customer satisfaction, business development and brand visibility through highly-targeted online and offline marketing strategies.
Skills : Project Management, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign.
- Develop and execute strategic annual marketing plans and budget to align with company goals.
- Manage annual marketing budget of approximately to obtain maximum strategic impact.
- Maintain consistent branding and messaging across many new and traditional marketing channels.
- Cultivate and manage over 200 relationships with key clients, vendors and community partners.
- Manage Marketing Intern and other marketing consultants to optimize our objectives.
- Organize and create content for website development, email marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Create client engagement through social media channels and online campaigns.
- Direct public relations and community outreach through sponsorships averaging develop variety of media and print advertisements using Adobe Creative Suite.
Marketing Officer/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Serving people and community with the quality that more than 20 years of experience in different areas such as; public projects, financial institution and retail business.
Skills : Prospecting, Easily mingle with other individuals.
- Marketing Officer's job was mainly focused on meeting clients and making member of the organization so that their daily transactions can be maintained from Co-operative.
- Had intensive exposure with market and society to develop public relation.
- Assistant Manager Position was responsible in managerial aspect of organization related with customers' transaction.
- Responsible in tracking record of daily collection and disbursement to assist manager.
- Branch Manager Job was responsible in overall management of financial cooperative.
- Mainly focused on cash flow management, interviewing clients for their financial needs, sending reports to head office, sanctioning loans and tracking repay record.
- Reviewing daily financial record, follow up with bad loans etc.
Marketing Officer/Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 8+ years of experience in administrative & marketing support, customer service experience, advertising and event coordinating with exemplary track record and demonstrated ability in analyzing markets.
Skills : Internet Marketing, Managing Project, Micro Soft words, Power Point, Excel.
- Responsible for all aspects of market research, export promotion, and trade missions for South African exporters seeking market share.
- Controlled, arranged and updated details.
- Assessed inquiries regarding potential marketing feasibility in the U.S.
- Increased the output of market surveys by 78%.
- Arranged and accompanied South African businessmen on over 500 appointments.
- Importers, agents, distributors to discuss potential trade tie-ups.
- Personally recognized by the Department of Trade and Industry for increasing productivity 103% and invited to South Africa to brief top industrial leaders on economic and political conditions in the U.S.
Marketing Officer Resume
Summary : Experienced Marketing Officer with influential communication, management skills that adds value to any organization who desire to fill the challenging Marketing Officer position.
Skills : Computer, Marketing, Sales.
- Serve as the primary point of contact during nation wide summer tour seen on ESPN.
- Executive produced and Co-Create commercial seen worldwide on multiple digital platforms.
- Search Engine Optimization for multi-media content.
- Secured and Assisted with marketing and branding on NBC's digital platforms.
- Assisted in branding and marketing via Social media campaigns.
- Business development, consulting delivery, thought-leadership, and team development.
- Develop marketing and implemented marketing strategy to reach agreed upon goals.
- Participating in conferences, and preparing and delivering presentations to broader audiences.
B.A. In Business