Irrigation Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking to acquire a position with a company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person where customer service, communication, and team player skills will be utilized toward professional growth and career advancement.
Skills : Hard Scapes, Water Scapes, Electric Trrou.
- Checked slopes for conformance to requirements, using levels or lasers.
- Connected pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
- Installed or repaired sanitary or storm water sewer structures or pipe systems.
- Installed or used instruments such as lasers, grade rods, or transit levels.
- Followed written instructions or blueprints and coordinating layouts with supervisors.
- Aligned and position pipes to prepare them for welding or sealing.
- Desired or required depths, by hand or using trenching tools.
Sr. Irrigation Specialist Resume
Headline : Being a full time part of a service team where can grow professionally and establish relationships. Interested in being part of a team that is motivated to serve customers in a way that creates and achieves success. Also interested in being part of an organization that offers a wide range of services and possibilities.
Skills : Inventory, Cdl License, Pesticide License.
- Installed, repaired, and maintained irrigation systems for business and residential accounts.
- Maintained accurate logs and records of work performed.
- Responsible for large van and trailer, used heavy machinery for installs.
- Responsible for irrigation schedule Irrigation pipe maintenance Pruning of apple, cherry, and apricot trees Thinning of apple trees.
- Mow and Weed eat for Military soldiers and their families on base Blow debris from yards to give a nice appearance General Landscaping including.
- Fixed or replaced leaking or broken sprinkler.
- Worked long and intensive hours with a team to ensure that fields were properly irrigated Performed multitasking duties that were often time.
Associates Of Theology
Jr. Irrigation Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a meaningful and challenging career that will lead to advancement within the company.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier Pro, Word, Excel.
- Repairs and inspects lines, valves, and sprinklers on a computerized underground lawn sprinkler system.
- Installs new drip and sprinkler systems.
- Removes old systems and recovers reusable equipment.
- Sets and maintains times on computer and electronic valve clocks.
- Troubleshoots computerized electronic systems, irrigation controllers, solenoid valves, and heads of all types.
- Maps systems for campus-wide master plans.
- Operates tractors and trenchers to install/repair lines.
B.S. In Kinesiology
Irrigation Specialist III Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, punctual, someone who can be counted on Fast learner, quick thinker and open to new ideas Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with close attention to details 20 years in safe working environment and 20 years with all hand tools Forklift certified.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop.
- Inspected and repaired an automatic irrigation system.
- Tended and adjusted system usage as saw fit for the needs of the property.
- Inspected and maintained over 55 4-8 million dollar houses a month.
- Needed to manage work orders and set up own appointments as well tend to requested work orders requiring maintenance action via the customer.
- Praised by multiple customers on random occasions on the quality of my work as well as appreciated by peers and would be asked to assist in other jobs as well.
- Used Great listener and critical thinker.
- Able to form a solution using the process of elimination, outside the box thinking and, product knowledge to best enable the customer to be satisfied in that fastest safest way possible.
BA In Telecommunication
Irrigation Specialist II Resume
Summary : A Multi-tasking individual as well as a problem solver is what characterizes. The ability to create trust, and develop credibility and build long lasting trust is an inborn trait of mine. Efficiently handle multiple responsibilities, provide unlimited support in times of pressure and meet the demands of busy operations.
Skills : Labor Relations, Manufacturing, Staffing, Delivery Driver.
- Watered greens, tees, and fairways.
- Operates irrigation heads in dry areas needing additional water.
- Repairs the irrigation system, pipes and irrigation heads as needed.
- Completes requests for irrigation and course parts and supplies.
- Grades and prepares soil base, lay sod, and seeds greens, tees, and fairways.
- Operates dump trucks and other light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris.
- Supervises a small labor force for special projects, and performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
Irrigation Specialist I Resume
Headline : To obtain a lead or supervisory position with a growing or a well-established company so may utilize energy, strong organizational and leadership skills with the aim to develop, maintain and encourage productivity.
Skills : Machine operater exp, Forklift cert, Workkeys cert.
- Tested and replaced back flow preventers.
- Removed, repaired and replaced broken irrigation pipes.
- Repaired irrigation valves and sprinklers.
- Tool inventory and ordered all irrigation parts and supplies.
- Interpret job specifications and blue prints.
- Installed, repaired and trouble shot underground lawn sprinkler system.
- Responsible for making sure all equipment was functioning properly by performing regular testing.
Irrigation Specialist/Analyst Resume
Headline : Working in landscaping for the past few years, and will be a licensed irrigator by February. Also looking at backflow assembly tester license next year.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Unix.
- Installed and repaired irrigation systems for the past few years.
- Oversaw all projects of these types of have grossed over 10k in weeks for a company with a 3 man crew.
- Learned and supported the daily operation of greenhouse control software.
- Maintained project tracking documents and contribute to project management and protocol development for greenhouse assays.
- Supported horticultural, irrigation system management, and pest control activities.
- Inspected plants for optimal health, inspect greenhouse systems for operation daily, and on weekends/holidays as needed.
- Applied herbicides or pesticides safely with prescribed PPE and training.
Associate In Marketing
Irrigation Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : A highly enthusiastic, client-focused professional with twelve years of experience managing and caring for client's needs. Worked with program directors, case management, educators and medical staff to motivate and promote successful and independent living. Offer outstanding team leadership, behavioral management, and conflict resolution skills.
Skills : Management, Landscape Design, Landscape Installation, Irrigation Installation, Equipment Operater.
- Oversaw that the irrigation on multipule properties was working correctly.
- Responsible for any repairs that were needed.
- Had to track all hours,materials,and costs of all repairs.
- Met with the property managers on a regular basis.
- Able to improve the irrigation systems on many properties.
- Used troubleshooting skill and know how.
- Inspected, diagnosed,and performed the repairs needed for all types of irrigation systems.
Irrigation Specialist/Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking a position that will utilize full potential and allow opportunities to enhance personality and career growth. Hope to receive benefits and salaries that will commensurate with abilities and qualifications.
Skills : Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word and Maintenance Management Programs.
- Responsible for more than 150 parks in water waste systems.
- Changed and repaired water problem areas for public safety and enjoyment.
- Responsible for checking all ordered and prepared food for clients and customers.
- Responsible for delivery and placement of table decor.
- Included catering to over 500+ clientele 2 to 3 times a week.
- Installed sprinkler and irrigation systems.
- Experienced with electric and manual valve installation.
Irrigation Specialist Resume
Summary : Consistently follows through with all orders and instructions. Works well in a team setting as well as working independently. Very reliable, highly motivated, gets along well with others and always exceed expectations.
Skills : 35 Wpm, Operate A Forklift, Customer Service, Computer Programs.
- Trained and supervised workers engaged in planting, cultivating, irrigating, and harvesting.
- Inspected farm structures, such as buildings, fences, or roads, ordering repair or maintenance activities, as needed.
- Monitored activities such as irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, and grading to ensure adherence to safety regulations and standards.
- Supervised the construction of farm structures, such as buildings, fences, drainage systems, wells, and roads.
- Inspected farm equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Monitored and adjusted irrigation systems to distribute water according to crop needs and to avoid wasting water.
- Responsible for all irrigation on golf course, football and baseball field and main campus.
Bachelors Of Science