Chief Operating Officer II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a COO of a mid-sized international development organization engaged in forest conservation and land policy reform in conjunction with a global coalition of 13 core partners. Manage a $16.5 million annual operating budget and a portfolio of about US$80 million in committed funding, and growing which includes: a country and regional program, a global strategic analysis and engagement program, a coalition and communications program, a crosscutting solutions practice, and all Operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Organization, Management, Financial Management, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management, and Customer Focus.
- Formulating overarching strategy, manage and facilitate the scaling of the organization's capacity to meet and exceed existing service demands up 80% since 2013 and increased investor interest reflected in a 46% increase in revenues.
- Managing an $80mm (committed funding) 40 person organization operating in 20 countries throughout Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
- Responsible for the oversight, coordination, and administration of all operations including finance, human resources, compliance, technology, facilities, and internal controls.
- Responsible for maintaining strategic partnerships with both domestic foundations including the ford foundation and the Omidyar network and international benefactors including the department for international development (DfID) (united kingdom), Swedish international development cooperation agency (sida), ministry for foreign affairs (Finland), Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (Giz) (Germany), swiss agency for development and cooperation (SDC), and the Norwegian Agency for development cooperation (NORAD) (Norway).
- Revenues contribute to fundraising efforts including raising an additional $20. 4mm in multi-year committed revenues in the last three quarters of 2014; consequently, increasing the 2015 annual operating budget by 50%.
- Workload lead change management strategically addressing the directives of the RRG board of directors and investors to increase RRG's scale and scope of operations.
- Increasing the organization's ability to absorb an additional 80% rise in contractual obligations over a two-year period ending 2015.
- Finance and operational leadership lead short-term executive planning strategy for committed revenues (2014 - 2017) of $80 mm.
- Overseeing all finance, accounting, auditing, and grant management activities.
- Analyzing and recommending payment gateways; leading the development of language files for future foreign language software deployment.
Chief Operating Officer II Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Chief Operating Officer. A results-oriented senior-level executive with a proven track record of managing full line P&Ls to profitable growth. Highly diverse business experience in global software/hardware and services organizations within Fortune 100 and Private Equity owned firms. A leadership style that empowers the individual is fair, and openly communicates sound business strategies in order to achieve targeted goals.
Skills : Optimization Strategy/Innovation Execution, Customer Relations, Integrating Acquired, Assets Solution, Portfolio Management, Development, Delivery, and Service Enhancements, Collaboration, and Emotional Intelligence.
- Optimize and synergize four companies into a unified functionally organized firm.
- Leadership efforts enhanced organizational synergies and accelerated growth in enterprise value.
- From the beginning of 2012 to the fiscal period ending 2015, revenue increased by 96%, gross profit ($) increased by 89%, and adjusted EBITDA increased by 102%.
- Primary leadership responsibilities included operations, research, and development, customer service, the performing business unit (tier 3 market focus), and the tiburon group.
- P&L accountability for 4 lines of business (inform, perform, respond, and the tiburon group).
- Created a product life cycle process that aligned product management strategies and plans with Tritech's development centers (4 locations in the US).
- Results included a highly agile, efficient, and reliable product release schedule(s).
- Created an environment that accelerated new product/solution introductions.
- Directed all operations, including marketing, finance, it and procurement.
- Managed a separate medicare billing subsidiary and a division providing a software solution for long-term care facilities.
Assistant Director (Chief Operating Officer) Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Chief Operating Officer. Fast-track, a high-potential leader who has enjoyed successes in multiple industries. General Manager with strong P&L accountabilities who excels in both turnaround and entrepreneurial settings.
Skills : P&L Responsibility, Kanban, Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Agile, Scrum, ERP, SQL, ISO, SEO, MRP, Manufacturing, Service, and Project Management.
- Reporting directly to the founder/CEO, responsible for all operations, technology, information security, new customer implementations, call center, strategy and more.
- Vetted, introduced and implemented new technologies such as industry-specific communications management software, VOIP, SSRS and hosted exchange.
- Set technical direction with a move to agile scrum methodology and "software company" vision.
- Led first successful company off-site strategic planning meeting that resulted in a new quarterly business rhythm, KPIs, customer/employee surveys, and a manageable operating plan.
- Responsible for direct labor efficiency across all four sites accomplished through financial management training and new pay for performance programs.
- Significant accomplishments include: led efforts to implement 40 new clients, a 110% increase over 19 clients from the previous year.
- Simplified historically stressful tax season by delivering a 62% decrease in job backlog.
- Reduced labor costs per job by 8%, while increasing overall production volume by 10%.
- Delivered a 99. 9968% error-free output ratio (fifth sigma) on 85 million statements.
- Increased operating profits over the prior year through strategic plan execution.
Vice President/Chief Operating Officer Resume
Summary : More than 26+ years of extensive experience as a COO, leading to reduced costs, increased profits, and improved processes Comprehensive experience in directing operations within diverse industries. Visionary leadership and talent for evaluating organizational needs and identifying areas for improvement. Develop and execute action plans that drive overall operational efficiency while reducing costs, as well as raising revenue and profitability. Successful track record of cutting costs and excellence in financial stewardship.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft FrontPage, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management, Cost Control Systems, Contracts And Purchasing, Planning, and Financial Analysis.
- Holding full accountability for p&l, financials, budgeting, marketing and sales team direction.
- Identifying new markets through research and analyze market trends leading the company to a competitive edge.
- Set sales goals; direct and assist the sales team to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Creating realistic budgets and assisted the managers in remaining within those budgets.
- Initiating payroll controls and operating best practices that eliminated ineffective procedures.
- Instituting better food buying practices that cut costs while maintaining high food quality.
- Empowering the team to create and execute sops that improved productivity, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
- Improving product delivery time by 20%, increased customer satisfaction, and boosted efficiency by 30%.
- Involving in sourcing and implementing new software for better efficiency.
Chief Operating Officer/Accounting Manager Resume
Summary : Goal drove executive leader with proven success in youth development non-profit business. Expertise in key leadership, talent evaluation, financial management, program development, community engagement, and fundraising. Demonstrated ability to build quality teams which develop and achieve goals and objectives. Possesses a high energy, high morals, and integrity.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Project Planning, Project Planning, Leadership Development, Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Client Relations, and Process Improvement.
- Oversaw and organizes the operations of the clubhouses and programs with a primary focus on the supervision of area directors and clubhouse directors.
- Responsible for facility repair, maintenance and equipment; fiscal budgeting; liability and program insurance; board of director support; and community partner relations.
- Conducted situation audits for all clubhouses that provided collective data on staffing, members served, age breakdowns, ethnicity, gender as well as all programs; schools served; and a swot (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis.
- Streamlined our it department to include the development of an asset management inventory report that shows the brand, serial number and location of all computers in the organization.
- The report allows electronic updating when any computers are replaced or moved to another location.
- Developed a 4-year rotation replacement schedule for all computers in the organization originated, developed and managed the new education initiative.
- Oversaw financial management and program deliverables related to two separate grants that funded the program.
- Developed, managed, and executed the operating and capital budgets for all clubhouses.
- Educated new clubhouse directors on developing and management of their budgets.
- Oversaw all major maintenance and repairs of buildings, equipment, and vehicles.
Chief Operating Officer And Outside Sales Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Chief Operating Officer. Experienced Leader who understands how to motivate, plan, track and achieve operational goals. Possesses seasoned abilities with identifiable and tested operational methods while facilitating an environment that fosters shared growth, opportunity and success. I have achieved my success through shared knowledge, development motivation, and training. Achieved growth through marketing and sales visits to current clients and the creation of new relationships.
Skills : Operational Efficiency, Process Improvement Presentation, Team Building, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Resource Management, Leadership Coaching, Planning, and Development, Marketing, & Sales Customer Service, Retail & Planogram, and Quality Improvement.
- C-level team member skillfully directs company operations as a functioning chief operating officer of a multi-million dollar healthcare company.
- Building strategic alliances with locations and staff members in multiple states that result in growth and profitability.
- Developing company incentive and performance improvement plans which increase profitability and morale percentages each year.
- Directing reports include 2 vice president, 6 regional directors, various corporate offices, 18 branch managers, and over 120 technician and customer service representatives.
- Creating standards of performance, policies, and procedures, encouraged the usefulness of each while enforcing accountability of all.
- Directing the planning of goals and objectives consistent with the company mission and philosophy.
- Ensuring the company adheres to all state, federal and local regulations.
- Strategically plans methods to achieve company operational and financial goals.
- Encouraging creative thinking, problem-solving, and empowerment as part of the company's management group to improve morale and teamwork.
- Achieving high staff morale and retention through effective communication, prompt problem resolution, proactive supervisory practices, and facilitating a proactive work environment.
Business Development/Chief Operating Officer Resume
Summary : An experienced business leader that brings over 7+ years experience building businesses, consulting, managing high growth organizations and developing winning business strategies as a Chief Operating Officer.
Skills : Managing All Facets Of Manufacturing, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Service Development, Strategic Planning, Negotiations, and Financial Administration.
- Setting goals for the workgroup and developing organizational capability.
- Supporting the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the company.
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the workgroup, managing execution, and measuring results.
- Developing planning team goals, strategies, and ensure they are completed on time and on the budget.
- Developing relationships with supply chain teams to ensure cohesive supply chain strategies.
- Making continuous improvements in costs, lead times and inventory strategies.
- Ensuring planning and supporting successful entry into new markets, products, and ventures.
- Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams.
- Ensuring partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Managing inventory planning in manufacturing, consumer goods, and distribution environment.
CFO & Chief Operating Officer Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience in business operations specializing in team dynamics and process optimization as a COO. A Tactical Planner and Leader with the ability to connect strategy with tactics and direct decision-making Process Designer skilled at organizing, modernizing, and standardizing infrastructure and operations Cultivator of High Team Performance with emphasis on team culture, coaching, and engagement.
Skills : Microsoft Office (Specializing In PowerPoint), Salesforce CRM, Pardot, QuickBooks, WebEx Event Center (Webinars), Asana, Goldmine CRM, SmartDraw, SmartSheet, Adobe Acrobat Pro, 3dCart, and Shoretel.
- Leading a customer-focused team responsible for various business improvements within operations, contracting, speaker bureau and event planner management, accounting, legal, hr & admin, IT, crisis management, facilities & vendor management.
- Launching a new seminar for over 4000 transitioning military professionals at 30+ events, sponsored by USAA; create content and design a detailed career development program.
- Implementing automated travel and expense management system that resulted in 28% shorter expense approval cycle; identify and integrate process improvements, travel partnerships, and standardized travel policies resulting in 55% lower travel expense costs per month.
- Leading organization-wide CRM design and migration to salesforce, improving communication between teams, access to client information, and establishing centralized data assets process; partnered with product and design to optimize user interface, map processes and automate workflows.
- Designing re-structure of an organization's it system including securing vendor, gathering data and cataloging areas to fix, creating a disaster recovery plan, and integrating new system flow.
- Direct hiring, management, and development of a diverse and geographically dispersed team of employees, contractors, and licensee team.
- Leading company-wide, leadership, and advisory board meetings; provide assessment and insights to transform ideas into action plans; managed inter-departmental dynamics and operations.
- Developing strong client relationships and communications; review and negotiate contractual agreements for 300+ speaking and consulting engagements per year.
- Analyzing sales and financial data to monitor client sales trends, tracking key account reporting and provide financial key metrics and statistical analysis to the leadership team in weekly briefings.
- Cultivating strong team culture with a team of elite high performing, type-a individuals; obtained consistently high engagement ratings from the team.
Chief Operating Officer II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Chief Operating Officer. A proven multi-functional business leader who specializes in high-growth companies.
Skills : Multiple HRIS Systems, CTUIT, Multiple POS Systems: Square, Aloha, Etc, Microsoft Office, Instructor For Management Training Classes, Creating Company Culture, Hiring For Growth, and Having/Managing Great Shifts, and Conversational Spanish.
- Ensuring that we build a culture of enthusiasm, quality, and hard work while successfully, rapidly expanding.
- Eliminating under-performing units (butcher shop, catering, CSA, classes, commissary), restructured the organization, and transformed net income from negative to positive in 2 years.
- Growing our team from 15 to 65 employees while developing a consistent company culture.
- Designing learning and development programs to encourage internal promotion built a management team that uses people-focused practices and extend our culture of excellence across the exempt and non-exempt staff.
- Building operational, hr, financial, and hospitality systems for our $6mm restaurant from the ground up while operating in a nonstop, high volume environment.
- Developing and monitoring KPIs and identified best practices for efficiency.
- Expanding from local to national distribution through UNFI and KEHE - established broker led sales system.
- Leading re-brand/re-package efforts and go- a to-market strategy for 2 new SKUs.
- Identifying new locations sourced financing, and established a roadmap to the opening of new units.
VP Marketing & Chief Operating Officer Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a COO. Seasoned business professional with diversified management experience seeks a position in operations or service environment. Offers comprehensive experience and expertise in the following areas of responsibilities: Extensive experience in managing employees and organizing workflow to create a smooth-running work environment.
Skills : Accounting, Management, Leadership, Strategic Planning, Supply Chain Management, Planning, Financial Analysis, Microsoft Office, Contract Negotiations, Budgeting, and Inventory Management.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of all company business units.
- Duties included but are not limited to: oversaw overall company operations and a staff of six (6) business unit managers and 45 non-exempt associates handling revenues averaging $7 million annually.
- Instrumental in the creation and installation of new order tracking systems utilized by the company's various business units which led to increased efficiency and timely delivery of results to clients.
- Coached business unit management teams on effectively achieving desired results in order to exceed client expectations.
- Established varies companywide policies & procedures to help create an environment of associate growth and development.
- Director of vendor management responsible for all phases of vendor management including recruiting, onboarding and compliance.
- Role included but was not limited to: established and implemented a recruitment process for independent contractors throughout all company business units & service areas.
- Monitored onboarding process ensuring all contractor needs were met in a timely manner.
- Coached and developed field vendor network to ensure the on-time delivery of a quality product to our clients.
- The ensured vendor management team worked to achieve desired results in a cost-effective manner.