Product Expert/Principal Consultant Resume
Summary : Product Expert / Principal Consultant with 20 years of wide-ranging experience in Information Technology, including Incident and Problem management using a wide variety of Enterprise Systems Management tools, architecture design, project management, systems integration, and training. A professional with over twenty years of experience as an entrepreneur in the information technology field, specializing in full life-cycle, in-house and out-sourced project management, systems, network and data center architecture, object-oriented analysis, design, and development.
Skills : Network/ Performance Monitor, Network General Sniffer Connectivity: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, DSL, Point-to-Point, ISDN, Frame Relay, T1 Backup Exec, Symantec Antivirus
- Designed architecture and implemented a cloud-based SCAPM solution.
- Deployed OS (Windows and Linux) agents via Bigfix/IEM custom silent install packages.
- Instrumented SQL instances, Oracle DB's, iis application servers and response time agents.
- Integrated APM events to report to Netcool/Omnibus for auto ticketing to IBM control desk.
- Worked with Control-M team to create wrapper scripts to enable batch execution.
- Worked with staff to deploy multi-site IEM infrastructure.
- Deployed and configured relays to support agent reporting, software distribution, and remote control functionality.
- Reviewed architecture and implemented best practices including adding a hot standby root server to enhance availability and service change windows with no outages.
- Included implementation of second-factor authentication via SMS and e-mail OTP codes.
- Troubleshoot code issues and deploy into dev, test and production environments and port code between.
Masters of Science
Principal Consultant/Owner Resume
Summary : High-Performance Principal Consultant/Owner who is Analytical, Disciplined, Self-Assured, Focused, Responsible. Excels at leading teams and operations, improving efficiency, managing critical resources, and making informed decisions in Operations Management, Strategic Planning and Continuous Improvement. To advance my career in Information Technology using my extensive background in computer systems coordination, implementation, administration, training, operations, troubleshooting, installation, setup, configuration, and maintenance.
Skills : Coaching, Change Management, Regulatory Compliance, People Development, Organization Development, Professional Development, Learning, And Development, Human Resources
- Designing and facilitating strategy sessions for district leadership teams.
- Designing and leading professional development sessions for teachers, coaches, and principals.
- Managing relationship with the district and school partners as a project lead.
- Maintaining project plans and communicate project status to stakeholders.
- Leading projects ranging from instructional model design, blended and personalized learning implementation, curriculum adoption, professional learning strategy, and district strategy.
- Speak confidently about the landscape of digital content and ed-tech tools.
- Effectively communicating in-person, over the phone, and through email.
- Escalating project issues to the Partner on projects, when necessary.
- Collaborating effectively with Education Elements team members, both local and remote.
Bachelor Of Science
Principal Consultant/CEO Resume
Headline : An accomplished Principal Consultant/CEO and business professional with over 6 years of extensive experience in a diverse base of industries including fortune 500 companies, financial, government, utility, insurance, medical, energy, and services industries. An innovative thinker with a demonstrated ability for the strategic vision that leverages emerging technologies. Solid understanding of current trends of the overall IT industry and the direction of data management, business intelligence, data warehouse, enterprise architecture, and analytics.
Skills : SAP ERP, Quality Management Systems, Business Analysis, ISO 900X Series, LabView, Viewdraw, Simulink, Matlab, Orcad
- Providing enterprise consulting strategy to organizations on enterprise data management, big data, risk, compliance, governance, enterprise data archiving, data quality, master data management and business intelligence.
- Engaging with Senior Executives on strategy and with technical teams on implementations.
- Providing solution for enterprise data archiving including structured and unstructured data, get 8000 systems to compliance and reduce risk.
- Engaging with business units to review systems data archiving, compliance and big data strategy.
- Providing the implementation guideline required to architect, design and develop solutions with the technical staff on structured/unstructured data.
- Setup data for compliance in Hadoop data lakes in EMC environment providing enterprise-level data compliance, data security strategy and archival services required to meet with the corporate data guidelines.
- Developing the data governance strategy for enterprise data across multiple systems.
- Implemented solution using in house developed technologies and Collibra.
- Architected and implemented structured and unstructured enterprise data to compliance requirements to meet government guidelines.
Masters of Business Administration
Sr. Principal Consultant Resume
Summary : Director Of Product Management & Principal Consultant with a passion for problem-solving across organization departments building trust through active collaboration. Adept at leading and implementing cost-effective, high-performance, and innovative technology solutions. Business strategist balancing existing in-house skill sets, innovative technology adoption, and short and long-term goals to achieve successful Digital Transformations of Fortune 500 and startup companies. Successfully developed, mobilized, and motivated teams delivering best results and saving overall organization costs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Financial Analysis, Budget Management, Process Improvement, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Collaborated and enabled TDD with development and QA teams, and business partners.
- Successfully planned, architected, managed, and executed digital transformation for whole foods market using current and emerging technologies to exponentially grow business sales, customer outreach, and long-term goals.
- Collaborated with digital mobile marketing, API/web, and DevOps teams to improve performance, security, and stability.
- Strategized and managed a BPM/BI solution to track and manage medical fraud cases.
- Envisioned and executed a foundational roadmap and go-to-market plan to bring the company's product online on the web and mobile ios devices.
- Developed and executed a complete it roadmap from a non-existent IT.
- Web-enabled all services with strong integration to an enterprise social network.
- Spearheaded initiatives to align entire IT infrastructure on the cloud using salesforce. Com.
- Architected an enterprise solution for managing the entire business ranging from services to accounting and finance, hr related activities (payroll, recruitment, etc. ), grants management, donation management, etc.
Masters of Science
Principal Consultant II Resume
Headline : As a Founder & Principal Consultant with over 6+ years dedicated to full life cycle IT development, expertise includes Integration Analyst, Oracle ETL Developer, Data Warehouse Analyst. Involved in a wide variety of Data Integration projects using technologies and applications such as Salesforce.com, Hyperion Essbase/Planning, OBIA with substantial experience in Telecom, Automobile, Healthcare(EPIC), Manufacture and Distribution Business processes.
Skills : MS Project, Word, Excel, Power-Point, Access, Visio, Publisher, Outlook, OneNote, SharePoint Adobe Professional, Oracle
- Providing the ability to transform and analyze customer data across multiple business systems in conformance with the approved customer definition.
- Performing system and requirement analysis performing design and writing technical design documents, test plans, and system interface documents.
- Developing/extending OBIA out of the box ETL extensions as per the business requirements by following all oracle best practices with respect to incremental updates and table maintenance procedures.
- Maintaining OBIA out of the box load plans extending to add new adaptors and reassigning dependencies.
- Designing, developing, testing and implementing logic to extract, transform & load data from transactional applications into the data warehouse using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and PL/SQL applying warehouse design patterns and methodologies.
- Coordinating with the team on daily basis and help understand the business requirements.
- Addressing production, customer issues and ad hoc request resolution design the architecture for new requirements and enhancements.
- Managing the issues raised from QA and assigning the work items to the team and take up critical work items.
Masters of Science
Senior Principal Consultant Resume
Summary : A Senior Principal Consultant with a highly successful 8+ year career enabling EDS, RSIS, Nortel Government Solutions, Avaya Government Solutions, Catapult Systems, and Trace3 to launch and grow practices, capture multi-million dollar contracts and renewals, expand portfolio of services, and achieve continued growth across highly competitive professional services and management services markets. Experienced in liaising between users, management and technical staff in global, multi-lingual environments.
Skills : New Practice, Service, & Product Launch, Lasting Client & Partner Relationships, Contract Capture & Renewal, Proof-of-Concept (POC) Designs, Technology Needs Assessments, Proposal Development
- Recruited to build the structure to launch and grow the Enterprise Service Monitoring (ESM) practice, and maximize the design and delivery of solutions to medium and large enterprise clients throughout the united states.
- Provided the leadership and expertise for the successful capture of contracts, on-time and quality delivery of enterprise service monitoring solutions, and long-term customer satisfaction and retention.
- Interfaced extensively with the sales team to introduce and advocate the value of solutions.
- Assumed role as Engagement Manager/Managing Consultant/Project Manager to ensure the alignment of solutions with customer requirements.
- Enabled organization to achieve partner status with ServiceNow by earning technical certifications.
- Designed as the certified ServiceNow trainer for internal corporate and clients.
- Evaluated and recommended technologies for the go-to-market solution stack.
- Built strategic relationships with 6 Sales Associates to maximize the overall success of pre-sales efforts.
Principal Consultant/Owner Resume
Objective : Experienced Principal Consultant/Owner with a proven track record of results in varied environments. Well versed in commercial credit underwriting, including SBA, commercial real estate, construction, agriculture, and C&I. Extensive experience in business and market development and sales. Certified in several quality management disciplines including Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma with application and emphasis in the finance industry.
Skills : Print Design, Web Content Creation, E-Commerce, Analytics, CMS Platforms, Fluent In HTML/CSS, Email Marketing, Video Editing, Motion Graphics
- Vetting the client needs for establishment of proper loan type and structure, as well as for program eligibility.
- Underwriting financials and/or Pro-forma statements for lenders in advance of submission for consideration.
- Assisting the client in preparation of an SBA specific loan application, such that the client presents a complete loan package prior to submission to a prospective lender.
- Performing key analytical work such as computing key financial ratios, performing franchise registration searches and reviews, and completing RMA research for the lender, thereby saving both the client and lender time and shortening the process cycle time.
- Leveraging a large sphere of influence consisting of CPAs, Attorneys, Title Companies, CDCs, service clubs, chambers of commerce, trade organizations and the small business development center.
- Managing risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
- Managing relationships and coordinating work between different teams at different locations.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Principal Consultant Resume
Objective : Progressive Technologist with experience in product management, SaaS, management, operations, and development. Experienced and focus driven Project Manager with a record of proven success with customizing and executing problem resolution strategies, managing direct and cross-functional teams and/or channels, cultivating relationships, managing multiple strategic initiatives, delivering time-sensitive deadlines and low to high-risk project management.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a collaborative way by providing visionary leadership.
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle of the product from concept to launch and maintenance, providing training and documentation to help all team members along the way, including sales, engineering, QA and customer support.
- Defining the 20% of the processes that account for 80% of the daily work, in a clear concise manner is the responsibility of the business process management.
- Responsible for the creation and communication of business processes ranging from SDLC, product launch, release management, quality assurance, documentation, training, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for implementing the "lean startup" business plan approach, defining and proving the following: "problem, solution, key metrics, unique value proposition, unfair advantage, channels, customer segments, cost structure, and revenue streams".
- Actively participated in the design and configuration of a new PeopleSoft system.
- Established tools and structure enabling the company to sustain the improvements achieved and increasing governance over the close process.
- Creating budgeting, plan a standard functional cycle, and transform the same to technical phases.
Masters of Science
Principal Consultant/Executive Resume
Summary : Experienced and focus driven Principal Consultant/CEO with a record of proven success with customizing and executing problem resolution strategies, managing direct and cross functional teams and/or channels, cultivating relationships, managing multiple strategic initiatives, delivering time sensitive deadlines and low to high risk project management.
Skills : Economic Development Finance, Grant Writing, Project Management, Public Private Partnerships, Program Management
- Identifying new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
- Ensuring a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Taking a lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Managing client interface and ensuring project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
- Serving as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem-solving skills.
- Identifying issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
Masters of Science
Managing Principal Consultant Resume
Objective : Managing Principal Consultant with leadership in problem-solving, changing and improving the business through sophisticated financial and investment analysis, technical understanding of operations, and quality tools in both mature and entrepreneurial companies in cross-functional environments.
Skills : TOAD, Putty, ClientInfo, IndigoPerl, Win Merge, FileZilla. Languages: Pig, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, JAVA. OS: Windows 2000/NT 4.0/98, UNIX & MS-DOS.
- Responsible to design, develop and implement a building efficiency (be) global data reference model.
- Conducting interviews with business users and gathering reporting requirements like secured revenue/cost, executed revenue/cost, cash collections, tax payments, etc.
- Firing simple and complex SQL on source database to find relations between tables and to find cardinality and current grain in source data identifying source tables and assist ingestion team to bring data into Hadoop (data lake) and creating hive tables on source data in Hadoop after data ingestion profiling source data in Hadoop using hive SQLs and assist data modeler to make changes to fit in global data warehouse etc.
- Creating a source to target mapping documents to stage and data warehouse on target load table basis and modeling history and snapshot data loads.
- Assisting data modeler to build global data warehouse model with multiple sources in required lowest grain, cardinality, history, snapshots and aggregates etc.
- Coding and assist ETL Developers in coding business logic, SQL, lookups and reference tables in Talend tool creating sample data for reference tables like currency conversions, line of business, vertical market, global conformity etc validating data in data warehouse against correct grains, business scenarios, transaction dates, surrogate keys, history, snapshots and aggregations etc.
- End to end responsibility to bring source data into Hadoop until loading data into the warehouse, validation verification, and UAT, etc.