Warehouse/Inventory Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Warehouse/Inventory Manager with a solid history of achievement in leadership. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Seasoned manager with more than 19 plus years of experience in fast-paced rushed situations. Excellent people skills and organization skills. A highly energetic and outgoing worker who is extremely detail oriented. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously, while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Active Listening, Judgment And Decision Making, Speaking, Monitoring, Critical Thinking, Service Orientation, Time Management
- Verifying the inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Receiving and counting stock items, and recording data manually or using computer.
- Marking stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Preparing and maintaining records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued.
- Selling materials, equipment, and other items from stock in retail settings.
- Issuing or distributing materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Advising retail customers or internal users on the appropriateness of parts, supplies, or materials requested.
- Determining proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
High School Diploma
Junior Inventory Manager Resume
Objective : Over three years of experience as a Junior Inventory Manager with excellent writing and leadership skills. An organized and effective manager, skilled in seeing the big picture and identifying tasks to facilitate on-time and cost-effective completion. A confident and concise communicator with the willingness and drive to be a team player. To acquire a position in Shipping and Receiving or Warehouse where I could continue utilizing my experience while learning new and innovative strategies in today's market.
Skills : Coordination, Complex Problem Solving, Negotiation, Persuasion, Social Perceptiveness, Administration And Management
- Managing inventory and inventory process flow, ensuring data from VW and upstream auction vendor is processed correctly.
- Following up with inspection vendor on vehicles that have been repurchased with no inspection record received.
- Responsible for maintaining vendor relationship and monitoring online inventory to ensure accurate vehicle representation in pricing, condition reports, images, and disclosures.
- Responsible for maintaining transportation vendor relationship and ensuring transportation for non-grounding dealer sales occur within SLA time frames.
- Performing regular inventory audits to ensure accuracy in data transfers between the third-party vendor and VWGOA.
- Maintaining physical auction routing table to ensure optimization in auction transportation moves.
- Consulting for information flow between VCI//VW/Transport vendor/upstream vendor and physical auction systems.
- Supporting system changes related to auction inventory by ensuring day-to-day operations function correctly within the vendor systems.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Quality Assurance & Inventory Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible and reliable Lead Quality Assurance & Inventory Manager seeking to secure a position that will utilize my current skill sets while continuing to pursue personal and professional development. Experience in stock inventory systems, procedures, and requirements. Intelligent, hard-working, and dedicated individual seeking employment in a fast-paced industry with a company that will reward employees who strive to deliver the best performance, customer service, and maintain a positive attitude.
Skills : Management Of Material Resources, Reading Comprehension, Mathematics, Customer And Personal Service, Active Learning
- Evaluated/revised existing inventory management processes/procedures to increase accuracy and streamline workflow to provide for 24/7 operations.
- Responsible for the development/implement minimum/maximum stocking levels for all consumables.
- Oversaw/managed all incoming/outgoing shipments along with functions and personnel for all inventory related products.
- Created a flow chart for all phases of operation by effectively managing cycle counts, physical inventory counts, inspections, audits, and shipping/receiving verifications.
- Effectively collected and disseminated data, build reports and present information to the management team.
- Monitored stock item master, identifying incorrect stock numbers or descriptions.
- Reviewed job orders and/or assembly schedule to determine the stock to be pulled from inventory.
- Returned parts/assemblies into inventory stock and adjusted internal records.
Bachelor Of Science
General/Inventory Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated General/Inventory Manager with strong interpersonal skills welcomes new challenges and easily adapts to all types of work environments and situations with little difficulty. Takes direction well and works effectively under pressure. Excellent at multitasking, able to work as a team player or independently.
Skills : SAP Specialist, Adaptive With Changing Work, Customer Service Oriented, Observation, Supervisory Experience, Security Camera Operator, Fire And Work Place Safety
- Monitoring and verifying the quality and specifications of incoming raw materials against packing list/bills of lading.
- Performing order pulling and stocking using a cart, pallet jack and forklift to transport materials through the production floor.
- Coordinating inventory flow through receiving, inspection, and inventory receipt of products.
- Labeling, organizing and locating inventory items in staging areas, or on shelves, according to quantity, size or type of material.
- Managing and maintaining adequate quantities (minimum/maximum) of inventory to support manufacturing and sales demands.
- Working closely with purchasing and production to maintain levels of quality and on-hand inventory.
- Collaborating with purchasing, A/P, customer service, billing with inventory related issues.
- Reconciling inventory discrepancies; conduct cycle count, and lead efforts to resolve inventory flow issues.
High School Diploma
Parts Inventory Manager Resume
Summary : Effective Leader supporting dealership functions in fast-paced and high-stress environments. Dedicated and resourceful Parts Inventory Manager with over 10 years of combines achievements in inventory management, sales, administrative support, and financial operations. Excel at maintaining client and vendor relationships. Experience in wholesales, dealer trades, and factory-direct ordering.
Skills : Forecasting, Analyzing, Process Improvement, Inventory Management, Administrative Support, Weekly Reporting, Effective Training
- Maintaining and managing inventory for new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Meeting and maintaining relationships with factory representatives, and processing daily reports to upper management.
- Managing all incoming pre-owned vehicle that is obtained by trade-ins, attending auctions online and in person, and direct sales.
- Appraising pre-owned vehicles and maintaining a database of vehicle conditions.
- Working directly with the service department to determine the repairs and maintenance needed to make sure the vehicle meets qualifications.
- Ensuring the dealership website is kept up to date by coordinating with the marketing department to maintain pricing, incentives, and updating current pictures and descriptions.
- Coordinating shipping and dispatch of all inventory by working with transportation companies and individual drivers.
- Responsible for being the main point of contact for clients looking to sell a vehicle, maintain a high level of customer service, dealing with potential buyers over the phone, email, or face to face, inputting customer and vehicle information into company database, advise customers on different models and determining which vehicle is suitable to their needs.
- Performing inventory adjustments researching validity and coordinating adjustments.
Logistics And Inventory Manager Resume
Headline : Recognized as conscientious Logistics And Inventory Manager, contributing in all business areas as needed Ability to adapt within a fast-paced environment, learn new systems and respond to changes Possess critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills Understanding of business procedures including purchasing & negotiating, office systems, invoicing & billing, marketing and related administrative methods Proven track record for implementing cost savings, inventory control, vendor qualification, and product selection and consolidation.
Skills : Inventory, Customer Service, Finance,, Bilingual, Inventory Control, Staff Management, Team Leadership, Customer Service
- Responsible for all inventory loading for both hotels and resorts (intervals) for certification, points, and cash sales.
- Validating inventory performance by month to ensure effective utilization for partners.
- Auditing inventory loaded to ensure available inventory is being marketing and any sold out inventory is removed from merchandising page.
- Updating inventory with special promotional announcements and pricing as supplied by vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring that all land product used in various marketing promotions are loaded and ready to sell at the time of promotion launch.
- Responsible for working with developers and programmers on resolving website issues relating to inventory and pricing discrepancies.
- Providing executive department managers with regular updates on partner, co-brand and regional performance.
- Ensuring that the department is well organized and controlled to support production goals.
Bachelor Of Science
Records And Inventory Manager Resume
Summary : Resourceful Records And Inventory Manager experienced in accomplishing management-level tasks. Track record of success includes training, store opening/closing money handling, organization, and data entry/ inventory management. Highly responsible with strong accuracy and efficiency with great attention to detail and procedures. To utilize my leadership and management skills in an environment which allows opportunities for growth and promotion.
Skills : Operations Management, Inventory Management, Customer Relationship Management, Employee Engagement, Plant Startup
- Managing the inventory control, driver check-in and quality assurance functions effectively and directing staff to identify and resolve variance, and potential variances, to achieve an accurate perpetual inventory count and protect company assets.
- Maintaining, developing, and implementing procedures that ensure the highest levels of inventory accuracy are achieved while minimizing the amount of shrink incurred.
- Managing the driver check-in function ensuring that all dues are collected and deposited intact and in a timely manner, all obligations are accounted for and imaged, and all obligation adjustments are accurately made in a timely manner
- Reviewing daily inventory reports for possible errors and reports information to Finance, Operations, and Merchandise departments.
- Organizing and facilitating shrink meetings and identify the root causes of shrink.
- Participating in the hiring and training of inventory associates.
- Responsible for performance management and development of inventory associates.
- Assisting over thirty sub-dealers to create and maintain their inventory for their store locations.
Bachelor Of Arts
Inventory Manager/Assistant Director Resume
Summary : Resourceful Inventory Manager/Assistant Director experienced in accomplishing management-level tasks. Track record of success includes training, store opening/closing money handling, organization, and data entry/ inventory management. Highly responsible with strong accuracy and efficiency with great attention to detail and procedures. Handles multiple responsibilities simultaneously, while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Operations Management, Training Personel, Cash Deposit And Customer Service
- Ensured inventory physically exists, inventory quantities are accurate in counts and reporting.
- Verified the accuracy of inventory counts by supplier, product, condition, and location. Communicating timely with suppliers, vendors, and internal personnel.
- Communicating timely receiving, organization, and storage of products within the warehouse.
- Working in conjunction with Operations Management to resolve inventory discrepancies and to create standard operating procedures (SOP’S) to ensure products are received, put away and shipped accurately.
- Developing, communicating, training and enfo6rces corrective actions to ensure processes and procedures are followed for accuracy of inventory.
- Manages the safe handling, proper documentation, and distribution of breakage.
- Investigating root cause and developing an SOP for preventative measures. Providing breakage reports to Sr. Director of Operations.
Bachelor Of Science
Stocking And Inventory Manager Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented Stocking And Inventory Manager with extensive experience in multi-warehouse supply chain environments. Strongly adept at inventory management, supply chain optimization, purchasing/procurement, customer service, and problem-solving. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to work successfully in a team environment and driven to provide exceptional customer service. Effective communicator with extensive leadership, decision making, planning, organizing and relationship building skills. Team player accountable to maximize store contribution.
Skills : Stand-up Forklift, Sitdown. Upc Scanner, Walkie Stacker, Pallet Jack, Cabinet Making, Protools, Fl Studio, 185WPM, Valid Drivers Licenses
- Added to the sms-sim management team that develops and maintains new international projects.
- Primary contact for shipping, physical inventory and system capacity for internal telecommunications equipment.
- Generated daily reports for sim managers regarding out-of-system inventory & sims added to the system.
- Prepared equipment for shipping, including the creation of shipping documents.
- Coordinated with project managers to supply in-country agents with proper replacement parts and accessories.
- Tracked status of internal production equipment to assist accounting with asset depreciation records.
- Worked with internal personnel to ensure unsaleable products are continually invoiced and destroyed. Prepares destruction affidavits for destruction unsellable products.
- Partnered with Customer Service to research/resolve errors on customer invoices.
- Performed inventory analysis and management to avoid low stock or overstock.
Bachelor Of Science
Inventory Manager/Shipping Assistant Manager Resume
Objective : Detail oriented Inventory Manager / Shipping Assistant Manager with first class organization skills. Goal-driven and performance-focused professional with a diversified background leading fast-paced, manufacturing and logistic environments that require expertise in operations planning, employee development and implementing strategies to drive efficiencies and cost control. Solid understanding of multiple inventories related best practices and procedures. Well-developed professional and diverse communication skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Operations Management, Training Personel, Cash Deposit And Customer Service, SoftDent, Advent, ADP
- Created production forecasts and plans based on sales forecasts, historical usage, and product trends.
- Reconciled inventory discrepancies through the production and warehouse teams.
- Trained inventory control system concepts to key personnel within the facility.
- Analyzed inventory to identify excess, slow-moving, and obsolete inventory and overseen disposition.
- Prepared and maintained policies, procedures, and working instructions for inventory control systems.
- Analyzed and monitored inventory levels ensuring ordering processes and methods are followed.
- Reported to upper management regularly and provided recommendations for better inventory control
- Facilitated disposition of outdated inventory while mitigating the cost impact
- Enhanced warehouse capacity modeling for future growth analysis
- Analyzed opportunities for finished good network optimization.
- Planned and completed assigned tasks within deadlines.
High School Diploma