Senior Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Strong security background and noteworthy track record of maximizing resources and streamlining operations. Adept at developing effective processes and directing complex operations for large elements. Skilled at leading and coordinating numerous internal divisions and external agencies to ensure common mission readiness and success. TS/SCI security clearance.
Skills : Leadership Training and Development, Policy Implementation, Communication, Data Analysis Dedication.
- Managing four separate lines of business consisting of Tech support, E-mail work, Order Entry and Customer Service.
- Responsible for meeting with the clients to discuss performance, areas of opportunity, successes and actions.
- Interviewing and hiring representatives, planning, assigning and directing work.
- Providing coaching for success to representatives as well as Team Managers and rewarding when success has been achieved.
- Oversee and manage performance goals in order to make necessary process adjustments and ensure that policies, procedures and standards are followed.
- Responsible for reporting and sustaining profitability for BPO such as Bill to Pay, occupancy and contribution margins.
- Leading Team Meetings as well as one on one sessions to discuss performance, areas of opportunity and resolution actions/ developing plans Assisting in managing the Quality Process, which includes the number of monitoring completed.
Controller/Senior Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, including but not limited to logistics and finance. This includes managing budgets, forecasts, and operational metrics.
Skills : Distribution, Leadership, Team Building.
- Senior Operations Manager Responsible for the P&L for a 3rd party logistics operation supporting the world's largest restaurant supply company.
- Responsible for the receipt, warehousing and distribution of product to stores and E-commerce customers.
- Responsible for a 2-shift operation consisting of 3 direct reports and 60 hourly employees.
- Directly coordinates with the customer to ensure timely service, special requirements and timeliness in all product shipments.
- Ensures that all warehouse operations are in compliance with OSHA, company, and customer safety and quality guidelines.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and retention of all hourly employees.
- Leads, manages and develops subordinate members of the leadership team for personal and professional growth.
Master Of Arts
Senior Operations Manager/Administrator Resume
Summary : Extensive knowledge in planning and developing procedures and problem solving at various levels. Possesses a wealth of experience on both personnel and equipment recovery. Respected leader capable of assessing and mitigating risk in order to protect assets, property, and equipment in excess of $15M while meeting the expectations of both local and international leaders.
Skills : Sales, Operations, Management, Forecasting, Cost Control, Procedures, Training.
- Supervised team of seven operational supervisors and dispatch personnel.
- Devised daily route analysis to determine profitability and financial stability.
- Researched and established contract pricing to cover all operational costs.
- Ensured all equipment complied with OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Collaborated with airport personnel to ensure on-time performance.
- Developed and administered operational training and safety programs for the company.
- Investigated and resolved all customer complaints and service issues.
Aviation Airline Management
Buyer/Senior Operations Manager Resume
Summary : Accomplished measurable results while managing resources for 240 multiagency personnel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in Emergency Response, Law and Order Operations, and Critical Resource Allocation derived from conducting domestic and global operations.
Skills : Cybersecurity, Operations, Analysis, Exercises, and.
- Fully accountable for all aspects of the proper operation, customer service and maintenance at all assigned Central Parking locations.
- Managed the work performance of attendants, customer service representatives, supervisors, and maintenance staff.
- Prepared operating budget reports and revenue variance reports.
- Increased profitability through marketing initiatives, expense control, revenue integrity, and operational efficiencies.
- Played an integral part in securing new properties, including the America's Center garage deal and St.
- Combined potential revenue stream of approximately $400,000 a year.
- Managed staff to deliver expected service levels to the client within the prescribed budget.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Operations Manager/Front Office Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking a permanent position that will utilize my education and work experience to assist an organization in achieving its strategic goals as well as enhance my leadership and interpersonal skills to further develop my career in Management and Business.
Skills : Operations Management, Customer Service Mgmt, Advance Microsoft Skills.
- Manage 70-100 employees including Managers, Senior Analysts, and Analysts.
- Oversee the operations of multiple Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer processes across the Retail and Institutional businesses.
- Manage the implementation of new products/processes as well as the elimination of outdated and ineffective processes.
- Conduct capacity planning for a department consisting of approximately 400 employees with over 15 operations.
- Evaluate and modify processes for appropriate compliance with AML policy and government regulations.
- Interface with internal/external audit related to processes and case reviews.
- Hire and train Managers to ensure eficient performance and process management of Analysts focused on AML analysis, decision-making, and risk mitigation.
- Manage the transition of work to alternate geographic regions within and outside of the United States.
Senior Operations Manager II Resume
Summary : Results driven Manager with extensive experience in analyzing and transforming business processes to strategically support critical business strategies. Vast experience in directing large scale projects and leading cross functional teams to implement enterprise level business transformation projects.
Skills : Leadership development, client services, vendor management, coaching and training, staff development.
- Managed eight headquarters staff managers that supported approximately 10,000 customer contact personnel in regional consumer inbound sales and service centers.
- Led and directed business transformation projects that resulted in expense reductions and increased revenue.
- Implemented process improvements that resulted in annualized expense savings of over $25 million and incremental revenue of over $100 million.
- Introduced business controls that improved regulatory process compliance from 82% to 98%.
- Led cross entity teams that documented and analyzed process flows to increase operations efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Reduced the interval from 35+ days to 7 days for customers switching their service from another local service provider to BellSouth.
- Developed business cases to secure funding in excessive of $50 million dollars to implement process improvements and to comply with regulatory mandates.
- Implemented processes and products required for BellSouth to secure FCC approval to sell long distance.
Senior Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : Essential duties and responsibilities seen on a Senior Operations Manager include planning strategic programs, establishing organizational goals, offering professional consultation, setting up reporting systems, and running training programs.
Skills : Security Specialist, Physical Security, Loss Prevention.
- Led and executed all wholesale and multi-unit operations within a wireless distribution environment.
- Included budgeting, cost cutting, facility and equipment operations, shrink control, vendor relationships, and key performance metrics.
- Implemented quantifiable metrics and inventory reporting to include COGS for both internal and external controls that allow the organization to gauge production and performance for greater efficiencies and identify areas requiring immediate attention.
- Manage inventory distribution of multi-unit operations for forty-eight (48) retail locations and three (3) distribution locations.
- Develops strategies for cost reduction programs resulting in $534K worth of savings during the first two years.
- Reduced labor costs by 18% with enhanced process implementation that includes system automation.
- Revitalized the inventory management program that resulted in a cycle counting accuracy of 99.54%.
- Negotiated service level agreements with logistic carriers for cost reductions and additional incentives.
Senior Operations Manager I Resume
Summary : Senior Operations Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a department. This includes supervising staff, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and managing operations budgets.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Managed a team of 15-20 Customer Care Supervisors focused on staffing, achieving phone and email service levels, customer satisfaction and AHT.
- Responsible for developing staff and introducing new policies and procedures.
- Track and communicate daily, weekly and monthly statistics to Customer Care Team, handle and resolve escalated issues, complete payroll and daily shift reports.
- Also administered training for product enhancements and minimum skills verification.
- Wrote and implemented operational policies/procedures and minimum production standards.
- Designed full-time, part-time and flex schedules to maximize seat utilization.
- Assisted in the development of the IVR and created specialty and tiered groups to reduce hold times, reduce transfers and provide an improved customer experience.
- Created a team of "universal agents" to move between contact types and groups, increasing utilization.
Diploma In General Studies
Senior Operations Manager/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Over 15+ years of customer service and call center experience including 7 years of overachieving customer satisfaction results and one call/contact resolution.
Skills : Call Center Management, Call Center Management, Call Center Experience, Call Center Experience, Hospitality, Marketing, Operations Management, Client Management.
- Responsible for the daily operations of a 300 seat Customer Retention Group call center.
- Ensured service level agreements are met in support of the clients' mission-critical business requirements.
- Created Processes for tracking client satisfaction and complaints in terms of response and resolution.
- Ensured process audits were completed quarterly and performance improvement plans are in place.
- Prepared, analyzed and presented data to the client as a part of monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Analyzed customer feedback, metrics, KPIs, surveys, customer studies, and expert analysis findings in order to identify areas of opportunity in order to enhance, or improve the customer experience and facilitate transactions and interactions.
- Analyzed business requirements, propose solutions, and lead small projects and initiatives.
Senior Operations Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 20 years experience in Operations Management for multiple locations. Strong record of revenue improvement and quality/ performance management. Excellent qualifications in operations planning/ management, customer management, and fleet management.
Skills : MS Office, MS PowerPoint.
- Developed and executed staff training and development strategies, motivating and mentoring to level of service excellence.
- Implemented Key Performance Indicators and coaching to achieve targets.
- Dramatically increased customer loyalty, with feedback received indicating helpful, polite staff being the major reason.
- Client feedback further motivated staff and produced happy relaxed work environment.
- Instrumental in turning region profits from $200,000 loss to profitability in 6 months.
- Restructured scheduled routes and on-demand operation of 100-plus Independent Contractors/drivers to improve efficiencies and increase bottom line.
- Brought 91% on-time service levels for Bank of America to no lower than 98.69% and maintained for over 2 years (based on approximately 700 to 800 deliveries a month).
- Reduced cargo claims from 161 Basis Points to 18 Basis Points on a goal of 20 or below for Staples office products.
Bachelor In Economics
Senior Operations Manager/Chief Warrant Officer Resume
Headline : Seeking a management position in transportation operations offering challenging growth opportunities in a professional environment. Efficient transportation logistics professional with strong safety skills. Extensive experience with mentoring employees, drivers, and contractors. Detail oriented with proactive solutions and problem resolutions proficiency. Exceptional manager offering analytical, problem-solving, and solid interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training & Development, Customer Service, Team Management, Project Management, People Management, People Person, Creative Direction, Employee Relations, Business Development, Budget Development.
- Groom and cultivate a safety culture in the office and in the field.
- Determine the most cost-effective procedures and routes for hauling of freight.
- Translate business needs and priorities into actionable logistic strategies.
- Take corrective actions in case of accidents and delays to minimize extra expenses.
- Communicate with dispatchers, customers, and drivers regarding outgoing orders to facilitate accurate and on time delivery via dispatch.
- Prioritize order security, accuracy, and on time pick up and delivery.
- Update the database with changes in driver and customer status.
- Cultivate a positive report with fellow employees to boost company morale and promote employee retention.
Senior Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Currently an executive member of the Techassist of USA management team. Techassist is a multi-layer conglomerate, focused on human resource development projects and organizational change management. Personally possess 17 years of personnel management experience specializing in program/project development and implementation. Areas of specialty include: strategic planning, human resource development, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Managed a full spectrum of Membership Administration operations to ensure appropriate management controls and job functions were performed efficiently, accurately, and timely in accordance with established policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzed, recommended, and implemented process improvements to improve productivity, reduce inventory, and minimize operating expenses.
- Observed and assessed performance to identify and employ best practices.
- Trained, developed, coached, and evaluated 15 employees to cultivate exceptional customer service.
- Monitored and analyzed team performance, developed and implemented employee training programs, and established vital systems to resolve customer inquiries.
- Continuously designed and implemented best practices, measurement tools, and analytics to drive and support operational priorities.
- Conceived and deployed operating policies, standards, and procedures to support goals and objectives of the Membership Administration department and Mid-Atlantic region.