Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : 9+ years of Operations experience in the Petroleum Industry filling different roles and responsibilities as an Operations Specialist. Strong project, construction and process background gained from working closely with the management of multiple contractors, multiple discipline design, hook up and construction teams in diverse cultural environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook), Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning Time Management, Reporting, and Inventory Control.
- Leading operations planning and execution for day to day process and maintenance activities.
- Reviewing and editing daily production allocation figures to ensure accuracy of all entries.
- Mentoring Angolan nationals in every aspect of process and operations along with troubleshooting and working to solve daily process problems in order to eliminate repeated downtime events.
- Knowledge and supervisory experience in the field producing activities such as; production and water injection wells optimization, control room operations, gauging and metering, gas compression and lift, electrical power generation, crude oil stabilization, waste heat recovery, and LPG.
- Strong knowledge of pertinent SWP's related to production operations, such as- work permitting, JSA, loto, norm, crane, rigging and lifting operations, knowledge of incident command system for emergency response management as well as RCA, hazed, and risk man process tools and applications.
- Actively engaged and leader in company manage safe work process by daily engagement of workforce onsite by addressing safety concerns/issues, encouraging safe behavior and conduct audits to identify and close gaps in processes or organizational capability.
- Responsible for implementing/approving day to day activities for Mafumeira SUL project through PTW (permit to work) process in compliance with company sop's (standard operating procedure) and SWP's (safe work practice); along with working closely with HES team to identify/closing gaps.
- Continue to provide quality oversight, reviews, and support for the development of all phase 5 start-up and maintenance procedures.
- Assist in writing work plans, startup and shutdown plans for equipment and facility.
- Provide operations & maintenance input during hook-up and commissioning through construction completion walk downs, pre-commissioning and commissioning inspections, pre-startup safety review, and turnover.
Junior Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as an Operations Specialist. Highly efficient and organized manager with strong planning skills dealing with Complexity and diversity. Practiced with making sound judgments in high-pressure situations. Creative problem solver focused on customer-service and Safety.
Skills : Vantive, Report Writer, Some Quick Books, AS400, Cisco, VPN, MS Office, Outlook, Fax Machine, 10 Key, Copier, and Scanner.
- Assigned to a two-member watch team in support of the commander first us army-division west operations center key results: responsible for division west operations center planning, coordinating and maintaining situational awareness within the division west area of responsibility.
- Assist division west in executing all missions in support of training, readiness, oversight, and mobilization of national guard and reserve forces.
- Compile data and information from a multitude of sources (internet, government, private sector, media, etc.) throughout the united states.
- Produce operational reports, situation reports (sitrep); draft message traffic, and produce briefing slides.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the watch chief and chief, current operations.
- Operate command, control and communications (c3) equipment linking division west with subordinates, higher headquarters, and other DOD entities.
- Maintain logs/records and prepare reports as directed by the chief, current operations.
- Coordinate, collaborate and communicate division west activities regarding exercises, mobilizations, deployments, redeployments, and demobilizations.
- Maintain division west commanding general's situational awareness for all equities within division west area of operations.
- Prepare and present battle update briefings in support of current operations as required.
Product Operations Specialist Resume
Headline : 8 years of experience as an Operations Specialist. I am currently looking for a full-time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for my family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, ERP, Salesforce, Sales, Photoshop, Google Docs, Mac OS X, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning Time Management, and Reporting.
- Collaborated with the operations team at third-party logistics (3pl) company, providing cradle to grave transportation for a range of customers.
- Imparted expertise, assisted with accounts of colleagues and often served as SME for difficult-to-resolve issues.
- Coordinated 600+ shipping transactions annually of high-value medical demonstration equipment to us and Canada.
- Provided exceptional customer service to Omnicell's sales team and handled customer invoicing.
- Researched and identified shipping method that optimized the safety of goods, timeliness, client's cost-effectiveness and account margins.
- Cooperated with various transportation companies to obtain quotes, negotiate rates, schedule and coordinate logistics for city to city and final mile transportation.
- Primarily utilize truck (LTL, FTL and exclusive-use vehicle) and air or boat if appropriate.
- Delivered superb customer service and built trust with the global medical firm, key reasons for added importation and warehousing services.
- Assisted on warehouse mapping/design team and created specified zones for equipment placement to maximize speedy movement.
- An appropriated initiative that resulted in the Chicago office becoming a leader in white glove deliveries by establishing partnerships and negotiating rates with padded van movers across the country.
Sr. Lead Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist adept at problem-solving, customer service and hiring and training hardworking, quality staff. Hardworking retail management professional versed in all aspects of running a high-end store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting.
Skills : Inventory Management, Purchasing, Scheduling, Set And Meet Monthly Sales Projections, Microsoft Office, Training And Development, Professional Demeanor, Compensation/Payroll, and Self-directed Employee Relations.
- Overseeing and maintaining the human resources and office functions within the store, including new hire orientations, new hire onboarding in ICIMS, e-verify, recruiting, training and development, personnel records, etc.
- BATF administrator/receiving firearms from the truck and ensure proper data integrity/assist in monthly firearms inventory/run a&d reports bi-yearly.
- Maintaining the Kronos payroll database for proper payment to all associates/enter weekly schedule into the computer database.
- Ensuring proper ordering of store supplies in DDS, flex print, and gander print services for a smooth running store while monitoring control of expenses.
- Maintaining various audits to include: lp, RC, OSHA, DOA, and fire extinguisher throughout the store.
- Performing administrative duties as it relates to cash handling and other gander mountain assets.
- Performing all IT functions which include hardware and software updates throughout the store.
- Maintaining alarm data sheet, key control log, key inventory, safe combination control log.
- Financial reporting for ODNR watercraft registrations and federal duck stamps maintain peak performer program maintain war board/zone accountability/care tracking/host discrepancy report/sales matching report/layaway report maintain pos/e track/ASO/GSO/oh & pa license/3point5 user lists.
- Using tradeshows to network with decision makers coordinate logistics for national and international glass conferences and expos.
Junior Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : As an Operations Specialist with the Department of Defense with 3 years of experience, I have been working for a contracting company based in Iraq where my responsibilities include planning as well as decision making for facility maintenance and equipment management.
Skills : Results-oriented, Dynamic Operations Professional,Quality Assurance,MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, MAXIMO, and Stock N Roll.
- Communicated with the military in a professional manner and created support for facilitating operations in the organization.
- Assisted in operations & management while identifying the needs of client/customer and update project execution manuals.
- Prepared daily & monthly reports for, "sit reps, pub slides, dos slides, QA/QC checks, and preventive maintenance of equipment".
- Implementing and monitoring an instructional program that ensures the achievement of the company's instructional and personal goals.
- Processed work orders using an inventory program such as stock & roll, Maximo, and sap.
- Logged incoming/outgoing personnel assigned property and use employee management tracking system.
- Determined and document appropriate guidelines for all quality assurance measurements.
- Displayed confidence for adherence to qualitative and quantitative standards as established to meet contractual obligations and changing business requirements.
- Reported internal control issues to management and supplied comprehensive recommendations to mitigate the associated risks.
- Articulated audit findings, risks and detailed recommendations to upper management.
Operations Specialist III Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist. Successful and driven solutions-oriented professional with areas of expertise in account management, food safety, OSHA compliance, training, and sales seeking new opportunities to grow professionally and contribute to the overall profitability of a company.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal, Computer, Communication, Documentation, Filing, General Office, Fast Learner, Leadership, Problem Solving, and Training.
- Currently managing a territory that includes Western Montana, Idaho, and eastern Washington to the greater Seattle area.
- Recommending solutions to customers through proper procedures, product applications, and process improvement.
- Servicing hotels, hospitals, airline food vendors, retail and food establishments regarding their laundry, dietary, housekeeping products and infection control.
- Providing support to sales executives with complete site surveys for the installation of new healthcare, dietary, and laundry accounts.
- Currently, maintaining a fleet vehicle, manage a corporate expense account, and successfully prioritize and manage all customer needs that arise on a daily basis.
- Established relationships with all Diversey care accounts and distributors within assigned territory.
- Performing quality assurance assessments and consult on food safety solutions, sanitation, and compliance.
- Following all planning and procedures and adhere to all PPE and safety requirements.
- Communicating with financial advisors of case status via email and phone.
Support Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : 5+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist. Highly motivated, results-driven professional with leadership background who uses strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to deliver quality results. Seeking an entry-mid level position in the administrative profession to use exceptional communication and critical thinking skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Employee Relations, Recruiting & Hiring, Time Management, Policies & Procedures, Written / Verbal Communication, Training & Development, Record Keeping, Team Leadership, Regulatory Compliance, Presentation, Safety Processes, Highly Organized, and Teamwork/Collaboration.
- Reviewing daily freight shipments to ensure timely delivery to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Communicating with drivers and customers to provide feedback regarding truck and aircraft arrivals to determine delays or timeliness of delivery and coordinate freight pickup deliveries to meet deadlines.
- Collaborating with external carriers to resolve service interruptions when drivers or equipment are unavailable.
- Logging truck information including fuel usage and mileage to provide reports, ensure proper record keeping, and support operations compliance review audits.
- Performing safety inspections and coordinate maintenance to ensure proper equipment functionality.
- Contacting equipment maintenance and repair vendors to coordinate scheduled maintenance and to ensure proper equipment functionality and driver safety.
- Responsible for managing and receiving inventory, parts, and generally managing the back of the house.
- Point of contact for customers, depot, and FedEx through managing incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Providing continuous support, leadership and problem-solving strategies to network loan post-closing practices.
Sr. Lead Operations Specialist Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist. A talented real estate professional with a reputation for the ability to influence results; Exceptional in the aspects of resourceful thinking/problem solving, customer service and the financial features of operating a successful real estate business where its Principals seek to consistently achieve and surpass operating goals. Outstanding record of achievement leading to improved business processes.
Skills : MLS Social Media, RFP, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project).
- Performing a detailed, accurate preliminary review of loans received for funding (conventional, FHA, VA).
- Performing, managing and implementing tasks related to residential lending mortgage operations, inclusive of loan processing, underwriting, document prep. , funding and loan shipping with expert knowledge of reg.
- Communicating promptly with internal and external clients to obtain corrected and/or required underwriting and/or closing documents so that loans can be funded as quickly as possible.
- Clearing conditions as they are received from the post-closing departments within retail banks and mortgage companies.
- Maintaining consistent communications with banking staff to proactively identify needs and necessary operational improvements.
- Maintaining cycle tasks and distribute assigned task to responsible departments update and maintain manifests records and send copies to the state.
- Keeping up with inventory by making sure co-workers are aware of their surroundings within the front of the house with customers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and resolve all customer issues and concerns.
- Managing payroll, accounts payable, along with many other general office duties.
- Answering telephone calls, handling applicant inquiries, and relayed messages.
Operations Specialist II Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as an Operations Specialist. Seeking a position that will capitalize on my expertise and ability to make full use of my resourcing and organizational skills. I wish to enhance my knowledge and be provided an opportunity for growth, both as a professional and as an individual.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Windows 10 And Earlier Versions, MAC Software: Microsoft Office 2010, Strong Involving Excel and Word, Inventory Management, Forklift, Retail Sales, Customer Service, and Retail Management.
- Provide a high level of customer service to staff mark employees and customers.
- Perform drug screens, background checks and hiring employees in PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for pulling daily applications, following up on assessments and other pre-screening requirements.
- Streamline processes for continuity of services offered and timely responses to applicants.
- Perform routine office tasks including answering the telephone, responding to emails, ensuring supplies are available, filing.
- Submit and follow up on work orders manage schedules for three recruiters.
- Maintain HIPPA compliance on-boarding & exit processes maintain employee records & files manage & control hr related documents.
- Communicated audit results to upper management through written reports and oral presentations.
- Managed the Bridgeport operation center, which included checking in each driver and entering their daily log into the system.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and resolving safety, service and operational issues.
Operations Specialist Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Operations Specialist. I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and my coworkers be successful.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite(experience With Pivot Tables, And Statistical Analysis), Experience In SAP/ERP Systems, Strong Quantitative, and Analytical, Detail Oriented, Excellent Communication, Customer Service, and Organized.
- Designing, developing and implementing new operational procedures to increase productivity.
- Coordinating implementation of project plans to ensure overall goals are met and sustained long term.
- Putting into place KPI's(key performance indicators) throughout the plant to measure performance and productivity to make sure both long term and short term goals are being met on a daily basis.
- Analyzing statistical data on a daily basis to determine historical trends in sales, production, as well as inventory levels to better forecast scheduling needs.
- Monitoring the production schedule to ensure capacity was being utilized fully and effectively to maximize output and to limit overtime.
- Acting as a project lead at several other facilities within the company to review and implement new lean processes to increase productivity and output.
- Working closely with the CEO and COO on a daily basis reporting performance data, operational issues, and scheduling issues.
- Ordering and distributing office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
- Obtaining signatures for financial documents and internal and external invoices.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of bank records and client information.