Nutrition Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging growth opportunity in a fast-paced work environment where education and experience will allow to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a progressive biotechnology/pharmaceutical company.
Skills : Proficient Microsoft Office, Online billing, Staff Training, Report Development, Efficient multi-tasker, Problem solver.
- Functioned as a first-line professional manager of both professional and para-professional staff at clinical sites.
- Coordinated activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluated and verified employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and work techniques.
- Identified staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Ensured proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Maintained records, prepared reports, and composed correspondence relative to the work.
- Planned and implemented quality assurance program activities for nutrition services at clinical sites.
Masters Of Public Health
Sr. Nutrition Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with management experience and cross-functional in customer service and administrative roles seeking advancement opportunities with a reputable healthcare company. Possesses strong problem-solving skills, and an uncanny ability to anticipate customer issues.
Skills : Basic Word. Basic Excel.
- Ensuring children had nutritious meals to eat daily.
- Scheduling Co-worker duties and maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen area.
- Working with the children and the needs of certain kids was a great accomplishment.
- Learning and individual's religious eating habits Skills Used Management skills.
- Provided input into annual budget funding Plan menu cycles of nutritional value for meals and snacks Prepare all in-service nutrition training plans for classroom, staff, and parents.
- Worked side by side with the dietitian.
- Worked with the dietitian to meet the accurate needs of the client's dietary meals.
Jr. Nutrition Manager Resume
Summary : To contribute to a company that can use a highly motivated finance/ accountant with proven skills in interacting with customers, employees and supervisors. Dedicated accountant who has initiative and resourcefulness to deliver excellence in accounting and meeting business objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- General responsibilities were opening the kitchen, setting up equipment, preparing the cafeteria for serving.
- Training personnel in operational procedures.
- Ordering cafeteria supplies and preparing food orders as needed. Counting and balance cash received: prepare deposit and deposit cash.
- Receive, check and sign for food deliveries, prepare work schedules and prepare timesheets.
- Evaluate the effects of nutritional plans and modify for desired results Meet with staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Trained staff on how to guide clients with product knowledge and customer service.
- Prepared food, created menus, maintained inventory, purchased inventory.
Nutrition Manager III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in the health and nutrition field that will use experience and develop skills within the organization. Providing advanced nutrition services, management tips, and insights beneficial to dairy products.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Teamwork, Team Management, Customer Service, Organizational Skills, Healthcare, Bilingual.
- Responsible for the overall operations of the child nutrition program.
- Establishes program goals, objectives, and develops policies and procedures.
- Monitor ChildPlus data and child's file information on health, nutrition, and special services.
- Ensure the program follows the guidelines, Early/Head Start Performance Standards, and the Child Adult Care Food Program regulations.
- Coordinate the Health Advisory Committee and participate in community outreach events.
- Provide directions to staff, center personnel, parents on nutrition services and its impact on health.
- Collaborate within the management team to meet program goals, monitor head start a program in centers and homes, and represent the agency in the community.
Nutrition Manager II Resume
Objective : Nutrition Manager dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Skills : Management, Microsoft, Retail, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Decision Making, Multi-Tasking, Teamwork.
- Maintained established merchandising standards, including window, sales floor and promotional displays.
- Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses.
- Actively pursued personal learning and development opportunities.
- Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities.
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color.
- Anticipated consumer buying patterns to create a purchase and inventory plan.
Nutrition Manager I Resume
Summary : Nutrition Manager dedicated to continuous process improvement in the face of rapidly evolving and changing markets. Extremely results-oriented and proactive in addressing and resolving problems.
Skills : Proficient Microsoft Office, Online Billing, Staff Training, Report Development, Efficient Multi-tasker, Problem Solver.
- Directly oversee operations of 14 congregate kitchens and personnel in a tri-county area.
- Screened applicant resumes and coordinated both phone and in-person interviews.
- Organized all new hires, security and temporary paperwork.
- Completed data entry, tracked resumes and maintained the applicant tracking system.
- Produced monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions.
- Compiled quarterly budget reports, financial spreadsheets, and organizational charts to improve office organization.
- Monitored quality control procedures to guarantee the preparation and delivery of healthy menu choices.
- Established and maintained thorough nutritional records and information.
Nutrition Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 5 years of experience in the retail grocery industry, as well as 4 years of experience in the hospitality industry working for the company, and Hilton Worldwide. Experience in customer service, shipping and recieving, as well as management.
Skills : Nutrition Consultant, Health Care Manager.
- Monitor and report any violations of theft both internal/external in efforts to keep store shrinkage down.
- Conduct frequent back stock reviews as well as inventory checks also to reduce waste and theft.
- Skills Thorough understanding of basic computer applications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal Excellent Customer Service.
- Cashiering Shipping & Receiving Able to work in a fast pace/highly stressful environment.
- Plans assign, supervises and evaluates the work and activities of staff.
- Prepares reports detailing clinic/staff operations.
Nutrition Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Nutrition Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Health Care Manager, Nutrition Manager.
- Developed monthly menus and allergy menus.
- Coordinated weekly food and supply orders.
- Maintained income and expense records and completed monthly food program claim submissions.
- Assisted families with nutrition and health concerns and wrote monthly newsletter articles about nutrition.
- Arranged collaborative agreements with community organizations.
- Payroll monthly inventory menu planning enjoys working with people Skills Used online computer ordering.
- Worked directly with individual departments to achieve a common goal.
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of a new programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Nutrition Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Seeking manager/executive chef position to utilize skills in managing kitchen, projects and catering programs in a hospitality environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Teamwork, Team Management.
- Exercise direct supervision over nutrition professionals, interns and students.
- Oversee nutrition services including education, counseling and therapeutic diet prescriptions.
- Plan, organize and control the work of assigned personnel; assign tasks and projects.
- Conduct performance evaluations and monthly reports.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings, chart audits and clinic monitoring.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies.
- Attend and participate in professional meetings, workshops, conferences and classes.
- Work with employees to correct deficiencies; implement discipline and termination procedure.
Master's In Public Health
Nutrition Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated professional with management experience and cross-functional in customer service and administrative roles seeking advancement opportunities with a reputable healthcare company.
Skills : Nutrition Consultant, Nutrition Care.
- Earned promotion from Nutrition Assistant in less than 2 years.
- Successfully completed all paper work for the nutrition department.
- Completed grocery orders in response to organizational needs.
- Ensured employees completing their jobs accurately and that they stayed on task.
- Accurately completed payroll and end of the month reports.
- Cleaned tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Placed food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
Associate In Science