Education Coordinator Resume
Objective : To bring to your organization enthusiasm, dedication, responsibility, and good work ethic, combined with a desire to utilize my skills obtained through experience in healthcare, customer service and public relations.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Respond with a sense of urgency and respect to ensure friendly and helpful service for every customer.
- Process customer transactions throughout the store such as at cash registers, cutting counters, and/or custom business areas.
- Hires and trains qualified class instructors.
- Ensures that instructors adhere to format and content of core classes, clinic, kids events and educational events as provided by the Store Support Center (SSC).
- Promotes education program by ensuring class schedules and catalogs are available and distributed to guests in a timely manner.
- Supports teamwork and collaboration with store leaders and other Team Members.
- Participated in grant writing, taught classes, and created curriculum focused on literacy, career development, leadership development, and college preparation.
Certificate In Medical Assisting
Training & Education Coordinator Resume
Summary : Hard working professional with a broad knowledge of event planning and customer service. Quick learner who excels in fast paced environments. Possesses strong communication skills and a can-do attitude.
Skills : Microsoft, Excel, Communication Skills, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Skills, Critical Thinking, Computer Skills, Conflict Resolution, Teamwork, Travel Coordination.
- Coordinated educational programs in Cairo village on Zanzibar Island.
- Taught English and other various subjects to men, women, and children ages three to forty.
- Developed financial assistance programs for students to assist them in continuing their education.
- Organized and distributed all donations in the village and surrounding villages.
- Worked with the women in the village to develop co-ops so that they could gain financial independence.
- Focused on constructing school buildings, water systems, and other sustainable infrastructure by using unique, innovative raw materials- re purposed plastic bottles to reduce pollution, educate the community about conservation, and save money in an effort to yield an impact that transcends generations by promoting environmentally friendly solutions for the future.
- Worked with volunteers from all over the world in providing educational resources to men, women, and children in Kiwengwa.
- Acted as a guide for volunteers on their two week trip in East Africa.
Master's In Social Work
Continuing Education Coordinator Resume
Summary : Utilize my experience, skills, knowledge, creativity, and passion to help develop and support co-workers'/customers' skills, knowledge and abilities. Continue to develop my knowledge and skills to provide the best support possible.
Skills : Proficient With Google Programs: Docs, Sheets, Slides,.
- Determined, planned, coordinated, developed and supported the Education Department to provide the required/needed education and training for all staff, especially the patient care services staff in collaboration with the Unit Educators and under the direction of the Director of Nursing Education and Professional Development.
- This included soliciting information from numerous department heads, subject matter experts, policies and procedural documents, regulatory agencies, and other sources of information.
- Solely responsible administrator of this Learning Management System.
- Included performing research and creating courses, providing reports (ongoing and as requested), and daily administration, troubleshooting and helpdesk activities.
- Coordinated clinical experiences for nursing students: facilitating clinical practicum schedules for local area nursing students, liaison services between school, clinical scholars and students.
- Instrumental in the collaboration and application development of the Pathways to Nursing Excellence program awarded to Rose by the ANCC (MAGNET JOURNEY) in November 2010.
- Invented course registration process and certification tracking methods in HealthStream.
Licensing And Education Coordinator Resume
Summary : RN, Masters of Science with specialization on Nursing Education, Certified Health Education Specialist, Wellcoaches trained. Passionate about empowering client/patient through education and wellness coaching. Extensive experience in advanced lipidology, cardiovascular risk prevention/wellness, metabolic syndrome and diabetes education.
Skills : Conversational in Spanish, Experience in managing budgets, creating reports, analyzing data and facilitating training sessions and workshops, Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, MAC pages, Keynote and Numbers.
- Director of staff education and development.
- Also included overseeing the employee health program and participating in the Performance Improvement & Medical Record Review Committees.
- Completed application and granted approval for Alabama State Continuing Education Provider number; followed regulations to maintain provider status.
- Developed the policy and procedure manuals regarding the structure and function of the education department.
- Developed and administered staff orientation program (MD's, nurses and ancillary workers).
- Administered and coordinated nursing continuing education programs and mandatory in-services related to regulatory agencies (JCAHO, OSHA).
- Accomplishments: Established the Education Department for Noland Health Services Montgomery, AL campus decreasing cost and improving staff retention with a comprehensive orientation and ongoing education program on site.
- Awarded Alabama Board of Nursing provider number allowing me to provide state accredited continuing education programs.
Masters Of Nursing In Education
Special Education Coordinator Resume
Headline : Talented individual with an exceptional ability to establish cooperative relationships with staff and administration. Clear communicator who prioritizes success, as well as personal and professional development.
Skills : Management, Budgeting, Customer Service, Excel, Excel, Inventory Management, Networking, k.
- Administered initial assessments to incoming students.
- Developed individualized programs for students that addressed their educational strengths and weaknesses.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 20 employees.
- Reduced overhead by taking on more responsibility with creative and administrative projects.
- Operated summer sports day camp for children aged 5 to 13 years old and handled all aspects of planning curriculum and activities.
- Met with parents to resolve conflicting educational priorities and issues.
- Developed program to work with students and increase interest in higher learning.
Bachelor Of Science
Head Start Education Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and diligent Education and Training Professional with over 10 years of experience in education, social service, and training, seeking a position that offers an opportunity to interact with students and families to assist in achieving their true potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Facilitated training to over 60 staff on a monthly basis during in-service workshops.
- Supervised 13 department staff reviewed due dates, best practices, reporting, upcoming center activities and completed employee evaluations.
- Traveled to six centers throughout Lake County to provide technical assistance to teaching staff.
- Aggregated curriculum data to provide reports to present at monthly Policy Council meeting.
- Interviewed potential teaching staff and make recommendations for center placement.
- Conducted CLASS observations with teaching staff, review the results, and discuss improvement plan for alternative classroom management.
- Managed over 600 students' assessments using the online curriculum Teaching Strategies GOLD.
- Coordinated with content area staff to develop Individual Health Plans for children enrolled in program.
Master Of Science In Education
Exceptional Student Education Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experienced NAF 3 and NAF 4 educator with experience working OCONUS with a multi-cultural student body and educators. Strong involvement in Instructional Systems Design including creating learning objectives using Blooms Taxonomy. Over 15 years' experience in Education with a strong background in Education, Public Relations, Instructional Design, and Problem Solving.
Skills : JD Edward, SAP, GSA Payment Website, IT Solutions Shop, Wide Area Work Flow, Microsoft Office, Crystal Report, Mailing/Postage Systems, Net:Forum By Avectra; Government Billing.
- Coordinate logistical process for Education events including conferences, forums, stand-alone seminars and committee meetings/task forces.
- Duties include: promotion development, marketing, registration, shipping and billing.
- Coordinate speaker arrangements, materials, and meeting correspondence.
- projectors, manuals, signage) for conferences and seminars.
- Assist in developing and maintaining the department's budget, monitors expenses, prepares invoices for payment, tracks budget to actual performance, prepares expense accounts and allocates expenses to appropriate accounts.
- Create event records, registration prices, and confirmation letters through MPACT/AS400.
- Work closely with the Meetings department to ensure that hotel contractual requirements are satisfied.
Teacher And Education Coordinator Resume
Objective : I am a former educator that is interested in working in scientific research, data analysis, educational products, consulting, mentoring, teaching, coaching even perhaps production or sales. I have been successful in education but would like to try something a little different. I am great with spreadsheets, email, databases, powerpoints, working with clients. I don't mind working hard or traveling. I would be willing to relocate.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, CRM, Excel.
- Lead development of North Dakota's Aerospace Education system and confer with leaders in the education industry to insure needs of the public are met and exceeded.
- Lead students, teachers, and other members of the aviation education industry.
- Present to, assist, and advise the governor appointed members of the North Dakota Aeronautics Commission.
- Expose students and the general public to North Dakota aviation and ensure the state's aerospace education infrastructure fosters development and generational expansion.
- Assist the aviation community and general public with the ND Aviation Education grant program.
- Coordinate the adoption of and write new agency policy when necessary.
- Maintain North Dakota's aviation education programing such as the Flight Training Assistance Program, Air Museum Grant Program, North Dakota Passport Program, and any other program that needed the assistance of the education coordinator.
- Organize and plan the State of North Dakota's largest aviation gathering and assist the North Dakota Aviation Council with the planning of the event.
Education Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff members. Strong planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of staff to meet organizational goals. Productive and efficient work habits. Self-motivator with high energy. Proficient in Classroom Presentations, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Excel, Position Manager, Lawson, Unitime and LTC.
Skills : A Solid Background In Education, Public Speaking And Human Resources/Recruiting.
- Ensured quality patient care through education of new and existing employees.
- Provided training to staff in a safe, effective delivery that assured compliance with standards outlined in the facility procedure manual as well as regulations set forth by state and federal agencies (Code Of Conduct).
- Developed, planned, and implemented an education program for all facility personnel.
- Developed, scheduled, and directed orientation for all direct patient care staff, reuse technical staff, and other facility personnel as required.
- Developed instructional materials to assist new personnel in becoming oriented to the facility and its operational techniques.
- Planned, coordinated, and conducted special in-service classes for facility personnel to implement new procedures, policies, equipment, and patient care techniques.
- Maintained a library of books and educational materials for facility personnel.
- Planned, implemented, and evaluated in-service needs of clinical staff members.
Bachelors Degree In Education
Religious Education Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging position as an Education Coordinator where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization. Extreme ability to understand labor unions and leaders.
Skills : COMPUTER SKILLS Microsoft Offce.
- Established and communicated clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects to both students and parents.
- Taught all subjects to between 9-16 students.
- Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling.
- Administered minor first aid to injured students.
- Encouraged students to be understanding of others.
- Supervised field trips to local parks, farms, and bowling alley.
- Conducted small group and individual classroom activities with students based on differentiated learning needs.
Jr. Education Coordinator Resume
Objective : An Administrative Assistant or related position where I will utilize my experience, organization skills, and strong communication to provide quality service to fellow co-workers and clients.
Skills : Scientific laboratory skills, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Online curricular, test design, tutoring, mentoring, mediation.
- Assist the Career Development and Apprenticeship Programs using specialized databases, including M3 and Personify, along with Microsoft Office applications.
- Coordinated class schedules and provided all supporting paperwork for instructors, including class rosters, sign in sheets, tent cards, name tags, etc.
- Updated databases with grades and attendance.
- Implemented weekly attendance letters sent to apprentices and their employers along with letters notifying employers of changes in on the job training hour levels.
- Streamlined processes by using custom queries and Excel.
- Provide front desk support as needed, including greeting guests and answering phones.
- Customized database queries exported into Excel which allowed easier statistic tracking.
- Skills Used Advanced Excel skills Data entry Outlook imports and exports.
Associate's In Social Sciences
Education Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Seeking an Administrative Assistant position. . Personal Summary: I am a hard working, efficient individual, with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. I am a self motivated person who learns fast and am willing to accept new challenges, to continue to promote growth within a company. I am capable of performing multiple projects at once.
Skills : Yardi 7s, Yardi Voyager, LRO Rainmaker, Bluemoon, Yardi Popcard, Rentcafe, LeaseLabs, Entrata.
- Assist in the design and implementation of in-person and online training programs, policies and procedures.
- Manage learning management systems, including Grace Hill and The Training Factor.
- Develop and present new training material customized for specific Company opportunities.
- Coordinate customized training events for new Community Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Maintain the Education department's social media accounts.
- Manage national vendor accounts, community contracts and credit applications.
- Create and submit vendor notices for acquisitions and dispositions.
Health Education Coordinator Resume
Objective : A quick study with the ability to easily grasp and put into application new ideas, concepts, methods, and technologies; dedicated innovative and self-motivated team player/builder. I enjoy working with people, sharing and creating new ideas with businesses and schools. Considered a concept artist, I have created many different cross curriculum art projects with CPS administrators, teachers, and artists in the Chicago public schools.
Skills : Proficient on Macintosh and PC systems Proficient in QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Salesforce and MS Office Adept in obtaining quotes from printers on paper stock, PMS colors, finishing, packaging and mailing lists.
- Organized, developed, coordinated, and managed educational aspects of the program throughout Douglas County.
- Supervised and assisted in providing training for 22 teachers and assistants; assisted in helping them in acquiring the Child Development Associate (CDA) Certificate.
- Performed personnel duties including hiring, evaluating, training, and delegating.
- Modeled effective teaching techniques and provided training, including setting up workshops given by other professionals in the community.
- Researched, developed, and evaluated early childhood educational curriculum and developed library.
- Assisted in community outreach and fund raising activities.
- Responsible for setting up inventory system, ordering educational materials and supplies, and assisting in budgeting of the program.
Clinical Education Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a Masters in Interdisciplinary Studies (psychology, anthropology, communication). Ultimately leading to setting up my own Ecopsychology counseling practice and teaching in a university setting. WORK.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for all room reservations for the DeBackey building, which includes finding solutions for scheduling conflicts.
- Responsible for proctoring of medical students exams, which includes grading exams and entering scores into spreadsheets, that are later transferred to Evalue (evaluation software).
- Organized and assisted course directors in coordinating medical school courses for first and second year students, which includes managing Blackboard (Online courses) for students resources, course materials, and exam information, along with setting up video recorded lectures online.
- Lead administrative coordinator for the Electives Committee, which includes organizing monthly meetings, processing new electives to be approved, and managing current electives.
- Responsible for coordinating PPS3 (Physicians and Patients in Society 3) which includes finding preceptors to work with second year students, organizing several small group sessions and activities, working with the Simulation Program by setting up standardized patient encounters for student learning and testing purposes, and running several simulated clinical exams.
- Assisted with the NIH grant as it pertains to the Undergraduate Medical Education office.
- Assisted in the Business and Leadership in Medicine course directly under Dr.
Education Coordinator Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and versatile Project Management Professional with twelve years of cumulative experience in project management, event management and product management. Has highly developed skills in oral and written communication, multitasking, attention to detail and perseverance to completion; possesses keen insight into clients' perspectives, goals and target audiences; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; excellent problem solving skills and a solid understanding of core business processes, collaborative applications and team building.
Skills : Wound Care, Medication Administration, Educator, Curriculum Development, Staff Development, Information Technology, Communication.
- Developed and implemented a continuing education program for the facility.
- Facilitated the adult learning process by developing, planning, and presenting educational activities to clinical and non clinical staff.
- Directly and indirectly fostered the development of competence in the clinical and non clinical staff.
- Developed training curriculum and coordinated training sessions to meet federal, state, and local regulations.
- Maintained records of all training sessions on all staff members.
- Ensured educational activities were congruent with the facility mission, goals, values, and priorities.
- Assisted learners to identify both their learning needs and the effective learning activities required to meet those needs.
- Identified opportunities for improvement within the continuing education program by using an evidence-based approach and facilitating the initiation of, adoption of, and adaptation to change.
Bachelor Of Science