General Mechanic Resume
Objective : Highly motivated with proven ability to learn quickly, implement and maintain procedures both old and new in any environment. Possess the ability to to meet heavy work assignments and deadlines under strict time constraints.
Skills : Electrical, Hydraulics, Programming, Mechanic, Computer Repair, Cable Installation.
- Maintained all equipment from: belt loaders, k loaders, tugs, units and generator equipment.
- Performed PM's as needed.
- Entered all information into a log booklet for record keeping.
- Ordered parts for equipment that needed repair.
- Answered emergency calls that were on the jet way and hydraulic oil spills.
- Worked on Gas and Diesel engines: Perkins, Cat and International motors.
- Swapped engines and transmissions as well as other General Mechanical work that needed to be done.
Associate In Automotive Technology
Sr. General Mechanic Resume
Headline : To perform efficiently in the shipbuilding industry, gain more experience, utilize skills and expand knowledge for the benefit of the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent Diagnostic Abilities.
- Completed the Dan River/Danville Community College Electrical 2 year course.
- Read and implemented blueprints, work orders, DMWRs and TMs to complete jobs as assigned.
- Performed the duties of an artillery repairer which include disassembly, repair, rebuild and reassembly of M1 turret components.
- Inspected and disassembled components and parts on various types of tracked vehicles to include M1, Paladin, AVLB, FAASV, and M88.
- Drained all fluids in approved containers, purge and or secure fire extinguishers in accordance with environmental and safety guidelines.
- Adhered to safety/environmental guidelines in accordance with Army and ANAD regulations.
- Performed the final repairs and rebuilds of a variety of combat and tactical vehicles.
Jr. General Mechanic Resume
Objective : A position with a growing company where experience and talents will of value to the company.
Skills : Automotive, Diagnosis, Internal Engine Work, Mount Balance Tires, Collision Repair Work.
- Preformed all preventative and corrective maintenance on all company owned vehicles.
- Operated and maintained a frontend loader, tractor farm equipment, dump and live bottom bobtail semi-trucks.
- Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Employed wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments and electronic testing devices.
- Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Prepared and administered preventative maintenance work orders.
High School Diploma In General
Asst. General Mechanic Resume
Summary : To utilize academic background and professional experience in chemistry and biology to analyze, research, and observe chemical and physical reactions in a laboratory.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operator, General Mechanic.
Promoted shop safety by working in a safe manner.
Read work orders to prepare for machine setup.
Remodeled city buildings and grounds to increase efficiencies.
Repaired wiring, plumbing, equipment, and machinery.
- Responsible for support of production equipment operations, required maintenance on all s support equipment.
- Replaced or repair broke down motors, pumps, etc.
- Attended required classes, and training courses, work along with production personnel and maintenance personel.
Associate General Mechanic Resume
Objective : A highly motivated individual with a proven ability to learn quickly, create, implement, and maintain procedures both old and new in any environment.
Skills : Technician, Management.
- Developed a method to unplug an online heating coil, saving $50,000 and three days of downtime.
- Created to document this method for future use.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of five sheeting machines, one rewinder and other various plant support equipment.
- Maintained, automotive body and paint repair, mechanical repair of motors including complete engine swaps, transmission swaps.
- Troubleshot issues using the proper manual for the truck in order to identify what part was damaged and needed to be changed.
- Had to replace alternators which require the use of a multi-meter to ensure the voltage coming out is high enough as well as the use of a belt tension gage to ensure the bets will not break.
- Had to use the Simplified Test Equipment/Internal Combustion Engines (STE ICE) machine to trouble shoot electrical problems.
Bachelor's In Biology
General Mechanic III Resume
Summary : To establish with a successful company/business as continue to utilize forklift and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Email, Social Media, ProTools.
- Inspected, repaired, serviced, trained new workers on tasks and order and track parts for military vehicles.
- Removed and rebuilt or replace engines.
- Responsible for Brakes, tune-ups, and oil changes.
- Troubleshot and repaired air conditioning.
- Repaired and replaced various types of chemical process equipment.
- Certified welding, pipefitting, millwright, rigging and crane operator for cranes up to 150 tons.
- Identified and reported corrosion on a plant emissions stack (10' dia X 200"), which was beginning to buckle.
High School Degree
General Mechanic II Resume
Objective : Looking to find a job where can excel in the work place and also grow within the company. Looking to take experience as a manager running a small business to help accomplish goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ABS Certification, Air Brake Systems, Commercial Brake Systems, High Performance.
- Maintained and trained mechanics on modifications to UH-60 Blackhawk M and HH models.
- Duties included but not limited assisting personnel in conjunction with the removal and installation of such subsystems assemblies such as engines, transmissions, gear boxes, rotor hubs, and rotor blades, drive shafts, wheels, panels, etc.
- Performed landing gear testing on King Air 350's and C-23 Sherpa's.
- Performed 100 hours of crew member flight time.
- Troubleshot and repaired abilities include malfunctions in the area of aircraft structure, landing gear, flight controls, pneudraulics, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems.
- Performed installation and servicing of the HH model A/C system.
- Performed preventative maintenance and major repairs on various Freightliner class 8 tractors.
Bachelor In Aviation School
General Mechanic I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified professional offers superb mechanical, maintenance, and supervisory skills, excellent judgement, and outstanding initiative. Exceptional skill demonstrated when working within an industrial and/or construction environment.
Skills : Critical Thinking Customer Service, Fast Learner, Leadership.
- Flipped and replaced gaskets on valves.
- Changed filters for the plant maintenance, Constant use of mobile equipment.
- Contributed expertise in the provision of a broad spectrum of skills in repairing and fabricating steam.
- Effectively troubleshot pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
- Maintained and operated boilers and large industrial air compressors.
- Demonstrated exceptional mechanical abilities in several construction and mechanical crafts including equipment installation, maintenance, and repair, plumbing, and mechanics.
- Utilized tools such as OAC, plasma cutter, hydraulic and mechanical ironworkers, gas forge, brake, shear, metal rolls, horizontal bending table, band saw, cutoff saw, and air and hand tools.
Lead General Mechanic Resume
Summary : Plant maintenance, Electrical experience Residential and commercial, 3 phase trouble shooting and control voltage trouble shooting experience. Plumbing and carpentry repair experience, Fabrication work, preventive maintnenance.
Skills : HVAC-R,Troubleshooting Control System And Problem Solving Experience.
- Rsponsible for keeping break down and PM records of every machine in the plant.
- General maintained and repaired of farm equipment, company trucks and ATVs.
- Trained new employees.
- Kept up maintenance on farm equipment and repairs Field of
- Interests Mechanics and service dxcx.
- Duties included replacing bearings, sprockets and sheaves.
- Replaced and spliced conveyor belts.
- Checked bearings and shafted using vibration analysis equipment.
General Mechanic Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where can contribute experience, proactive attitude, and positive atmosphere to help improve the company.
Skills : Computer Basics , Excel, Typing.
- Repaired, replaced, and rebuild aircraft structural components during phase operations.
- Removed old components and replace components following Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETMS) provided.
- Mixed and apply fiberglass, hysol epoxy adhesive, and primers.
- Performed routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Painted and applied protective coatings to various aircraft parts and surfaces.
- Diagnosed mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Mounted gear boxes and electric motors, replacing couplers, air cylinders, repairing air hoses and fittings.
GED In Brick Mason