Training and Development Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking gainful employment in sales, customer service, management, technology and finance. Looking for a long term and mutually Beneficial position with an organization.
Skills : Quick books, Microsoft Office, CRM.
- Ensured the presentation of training curricula adhered to the set standard of quality and consistency.
- Managed the monthly training calendars for crew members and identified areas for improvement in all areas from safety to hospitality.
- Managed up to corporate trainers at a time and identified areas for improvement using presentation feedback system.
- Coordinated and managed the Star Employee of the Month program.
- Maintained the department's cost-efficiency; came up with ideas for cost-saving; followed and adhered to the proper expense account procedures.
- Tracked attendance of all programs and maintained accurate records for audit purposes.
- Prepared all the paperwork required for the Ship's Clearance in every port to include the Customs/Immigration for all Guest and Crew.
Training and Development Manager III Resume
Summary : Meticulous Human Resource professional, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Human Resources, Healthcare, and Education.
Skills : Reading Comprehension, Instructing, Facilitating.
- Directed N816 divisional Harpoon and C4ISR staff with direct reporting to the Department Head.
- Initiated a Training System Management-tracking database to assist with assessment activities, quality control, and performance measures.
- Directed and facilitated N816 division interdisciplinary and interdivisional Process Improvement Program.
- Conducted divisional compliance training and orientation of new employees to the TSM process.
- Organized and participated in peer and intensified bilateral workgroup reviews, program analyses, root cause analyses, and action plans.
- Investigated grievances and resolved conflicts. To address opportunities for process improvements.
- Conducted customer and employee satisfaction surveys.
Bachelor Of Science
Training and Development Manager II Resume
Headline : Healthcare IT consultant with background in the healthcare call center CRM/enterprise EMR industry. Experienced in the provision of training, business analysis and implementation services.
Skills : Human Resources, MS-Excel.
- Design, development, implementation, and evaluation of online, face-to-face, and blended training programs for a global audience.
- Assess training needs to drive training initiatives, and identify suitable training solutions for internal and external customers.
- Provide oversight and direction for all training efforts to ensure agency standards.
- Manage the Learning Management System and communicate frequently with various project collaborators and stakeholders.
- Conduct needs assessments, analyze and measure results of training programs.
- Ensure training goals and objectives are met. Hire, train, and supervise certified trainers.
- Lead development of the marketing strategy for promoting agency-sponsored training events.
Master Of Arts
Training and Development Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Extensive experience with virtual and classroom instructor-led training, e-learning implementation, Agile project management methodology, managing teams, and leading customer experience enhancements.
Skills : Management, Training, Customer Service, Call Center.
- Training Specialist Analyzed call center operational strategies via needs assessments and performance reviews.
- Identified and evaluated customer-service standards. Contributed information and analysis to organizational strategic plans.
- Conducted weekly meetings with call center managers and quality teams to monitor calls.
- Reviewed standards against performance and developed measurable action plans to meet a goal.
- Recommended by site managers to deliver customer service, training classes.
- Achieved average evaluation score out of a top rating. Combined on-the-job training in new hire courses and reduced onboarding.
- Managed departmental budget for Training & Quality.
Training and Development Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : Combined competencies with a focus on employee development, training and software application implementation. Proven ability to develop and implement tailored training strategies, schedule.
Skills : Learning Management System, Oracle Learning Management System.
- Responsible for the management and training requirements of salaried employees across with a focus on key implementation programs.
- Created, launched and over see the single source training program site on internal social media page.
- Lead development, design, assessment and mode of delivery for training courses.
- Track, review and implement corrective and preventative training program actions.
- Influenced the rollout of the high potential mentoring program Manage and monthly analysis of the training budget.
- Implemented Oracle Learning Management across four offices.
- Created training based on our Relationship based training model.
Training and Development Manager I Resume
Objective : To be a part of the development and delivery of highly effective purposeful staff and management education which aligns with the strategic initiatives of the organization.
Skills : Great Customer Skills, Organizational Skills, Research Skills.
- Trained and developed all internal staff at the company level. Managed business to business accounts for all locations.
- Traveled among 5 locations on a weekly basis to ensure all staff was properly trained.
- Aided owner with HR both internally and externally with other companies in the area.
- Conducted business reviews and negotiations with manufacturing companies in the bowling green, franklin, and portland areas.
- Strengthened business negotiations and contracts with new and existing business clients.
- Staffed and trained other staffing consultants on the daily business openings.
- Created and implemented the front office coordinator handbook, which is still in use, for training purposes.
Training and Development Manager/Director Resume
Headline : Proven ability to develop and implement tailored training strategies, schedule and deliver customized applications, training programs and succession planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, On-line Presentation Media, Estimating Systems.
- Manage, coach, and train facilitators as well as coach and evaluate technical subject matter expert (SME) facilitators.
- Plan, schedule, and evaluate educational programs, processes, and curriculum.
- Developed and implemented department strategy, objectives, and operating standards.
- A coached team in facilitation skills as well as developing, writing and creating training material.
- Provided coaching on facilitation skills to approximately SMEs, and performed cost-benefit analysis for outsourcing.
- Conducted Train the Trainers (TTT) and Facilitation Skills workshops.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of instructional programs: identified enhancements, gaps in performance, areas of success.
Master Of Education
Lead Training and Development Manager Resume
Headline : Success Programs Training and development Manager with the design and delivery of just-in-time, state-of-the-art curriculum for increased learning retention, organizational efficiencies and ROI.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Intelligence Analysis, Presentation.
- Served as vendor manager for Adecco to coordinate, schedule and conduct business and technical training for new hires and current employees.
- Managed day-to-day relationships with contractor personnel and negotiated terms and conditions with their vendor representatives.
- Organized and obtained training procedure job aids and course materials such as handouts and visual materials.
- Amended and revised materials ensuring associate readiness and change adoption.
- Identified and assessed the training needs of staff by conferring with Unit Managers and Team Leads.
- Facilitated the execution of all training plans. Fielded questions and issues from staff related to the business and /or systems.
- Worked closely with over remote physician practices and UNC practices to oversee their onboarding and new hire training.
Asst. Training and Development Manager Resume
Headline : Able to build and foster proficient workplace environment through application of proactive management techniques in world-class organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales force, Instructional Design.
- Primarily responsible for the initiation and start-up of new program services.
- Planned and created program proposals to address deficiencies.
- Developed a program monitoring process to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Coordinated day-to-day relations activities between program campuses. Acted as a liaison between program staff and upper management.
- Negotiates with vendors and campus facilities management for meeting space.
- Identified potential marketing strategies and facilitated the implementation of the strategy.
- Provided creative support to the program's Graphic Design Specialist for exposure and marketing.
Associate Training and Development Manager Resume
Objective : Professional Manager and Military Veteran with proven experience in the Army. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of employees in a dynamic, fast - paced environment.
Skills : Sales, Advising, Recruiting.
- Coordinated training for more than incoming and existing personnel annually.
- Aligned training program and content with current military standards and linked activities to operations.
- Assessed training and provide recommendations for enhancements to executive leadership.
- Managed and audio/visual-aid system, computer-based training system, and unit training facilities.
- Evaluated processes and procedures, set goals, and measured outcomes. Served as an instructor and facilitated courses.
- Created training instructional material for employees. Managed and implemented a Healthcare System.
- Responsible for the creation and disbursement of all training materials for UNC.
Training and Development Manager Resume
Headline : Results driven business development leader experience within the academic technology industry. Proven track record of significant contribution to the bottom line by building, leading, training.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Responsible for training and development of all new hires in the Humanities sales organization.
- Launched their first exposure to the national meeting in a preview.
- Trained on corporate technology systems including the CRM.
- Worked in the field with each individual in their territory. National position for the Humanities group.
- Trained all Humanities reps on the new CRM and subsequent versions.
- Created and presented discipline overviews for all new hires.
- Review monthly reports to identify deficiencies in the Revenue Cycle Management Reimbursement Process.